• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underworld...not a tickle fic but a scene from a fan fic i wrote

heckle

TMF Poster
for several weeks I have been writing a fan fiction for Underworld, it is not a tickle fic but...in a recent tcene I have decided to include one, though it is not long so... here it is!:

“Come.” He said in an almost whispered voice, then nodded to the room next to them gesturing her to enter. She bowed her head accepting and opened the door. If she remembered correctly this was and by the looks of it Kraven’s room. A large room by trade, a luxurious bed in the centre with deep purple sheets with the faintest of ripples in them. A dark fire red closet stood alone on an empty white wall, with matching red furniture all around the room. It was a little different to say the least but still the same meshed colours of the red furniture and white walls. Kraven walked to and sat on the bed, following suit Selene walked over and sat next to him.
“Kraven what-” He rose his index finger to her lips and gently brushed the backs of his nails down her cheek and lower down her neck. A slight giggle escaped her lips.
“What’s so funny?” Kraven smiled at her giggling.
“Nothing…” Had she been mortal her cheeks would have gone slightly red.
“Oh I get it.” He gave her a quick poke to the ribs and she jumped.
“EEEK!” Selene squealed. Kraven grinned and lunged at her knocking her to the ground trying to squeeze her ribs, she laughed and convulsed at the tickly sensations.
“AHAHAHAHAH EHEHHEHEHE, STOHOHOHAHAHAHAAAAP!” She was screaming, but Kraven managed to sit on her waist still tickling her. Her laughter became almost manic until, CRASH! The wall opposite the closet and left of the bed exploded inward to the room. Kraven didn’t stop his assault on her ribs but froze nonetheless. Michael was standing over the unconscious youth Vampire that had tried to jump through walls to get away from him. Michael looked over to the hysteric sound to see Kraven straddling Selene and her laughing herself stupid. Michael gaped at the two.
“CHEATER!” Michael squealed at laughing Vampiress.
“Mihihiahahhahahhacaahael!” Selene managed to force herself to fight back and push Kraven across the room. If she had breath she would be panting from what had previously transpired and stood to stare at Michael.
“It’s not what you think Michael.” Selene composed herself

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back