• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crappy tickle scenes

Avenger314

Verified
There are so many threads out there with great tickle scenes, contributed by our pillars of the TMF community.
So I thought, why not make a post that showcases some of the weirdest/lamest tickle scenes? Actually, what I thought was, I don't feel like doing my reading for my seminar, but close enough ;-). Once you see the kind of scenes I describe, you'll see what I mean.

X-men: F/m. (spoilers): Wolverine is wounded and unconscious. Jean Gray fondly runs her fingers down his side. With no inflection in his voice whatsoever, he gruffly says, "Don't. That tickles."

Sword and the Stone: Grass/mm (old man and a boy, both disguised as fish) x2. Merlin and Wart (young King Arthur) are polymorphed into fish and swimming in the moat. They swim through the tall sea grass and start laughing uncontrollably. Merlin then says, "Let's swim through the long grass again, it tickles," which they do.

Sword and the Stone: F/m (squirrel/old man as squirrel). Sweet, another tickling scene! Merlin is polymorphed as a squirrel, and a legit squirrel is flirting with him. She eventually starts grabbing his ribs and he starts laughing, while saying "Madam! Ma-dam!"

Lilo & Stich: M/f. Blink-and-you-miss-it of the guy (don't know the character's name) tickling Lilo on the belly briefly. [Amusingly, my then girlfriend poked me and winked when we saw that scene in the theater.]

Bring on the crappy sightings!!

Great thread. I know I've got a million of these kicking around in my head, but I can't seem to drudge them up. I'll be back though!

There was a brief mention in the Mortal Kombat Deception Konquest Mode. In the Chaosrealm, when you hit a girl she said "Hee - hee! That tickles!" Considering you're supposed to be the strongest warrior in the Universe at the time, it's rather disconcerting...

There was a teaser scene on "Friends" one time where Matt LeBlanc acted like was going to tickle Jennifer Anniston on her sides. She reacted by withdrawing from him, but he never actually touched her. It could have been a much better scene. Mercifully, we find out from the horse's mouth that she really is ticklish.

One that I was disappointed in was Elvira's self-foot "tickle" from when she hosted a movie called Piggies on her old TV show. I tracked down a copy based on descriptions of the scene I read on the Internet; the actual scene wasn't as good as the descriptions.

this can be a fun thread.....i remember once watching a movie called "Dr. Otto and the Riddle of the Gloom Beam " it starred Jim Varney. He was some sort of bad guy with a hand growing out of his head trying to destroy or take over the world. He had a girl tied to a chair and either he or a robot was tickling the girls arm with a feather duster i believe..i remember thinking what a waste of an oppertunity ..plus it was real cheesey. Still it was a classic jim varney style type movie.

Xodlirv said:
One that I was disappointed in was Elvira's self-foot "tickle" from when she hosted a movie called Piggies on her old TV show. I tracked down a copy based on descriptions of the scene I read on the Internet; the actual scene wasn't as good as the descriptions.

The Elvira/"Piggies" scene wasn't great, but kinda cute either way. I love when she goes "Ooooh" after going "cootchie cootchie" on herself.

Actually a lot of the famous scenes can be construed as crappy. The Avengers episode with Diana Rigg sitting barefoot and gets brushed by Steeds feather is so quick, you almost miss it if you blink.

Drew

This would be for the /m fans. There's a REALLY crappy scene in "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" where the stupid alien get's tickled with the Martian King's tickle beam. Terrible scene, even for a low budget film!

DEV said:
There was a brief mention in the Mortal Kombat Deception Konquest Mode. In the Chaosrealm, when you hit a girl she said "Hee - hee! That tickles!" Considering you're supposed to be the strongest warrior in the Universe at the time, it's rather disconcerting...

What a waste of an opportunity! He could've tickled her into submission!

Avenger314 said:
X-men: F/m. (spoilers): Wolverine is wounded and unconscious. Jean Gray fondly runs her fingers down his side. With no inflection in his voice whatsoever, he gruffly says, "Don't. That tickles."

Actually, he startles her by grabbing her hand and says "Don't worry, it just tickles, that's all"(because the first time she woke him up, she suddenly had his claws near her neck).

I actually thought that was kinda funny,since you wouldn't expect that from a tough guy like Logan. I guess that's one thing his mutant healing factor CAN'T protect him from. :jester:

TklDuo-Drew said:
The Elvira/"Piggies" scene wasn't great, but kinda cute either way. I love when she goes "Ooooh" after going "cootchie cootchie" on herself.

I don't think I've ever seen this scene. Is it available anywhere in our plethora of mainstream clips or can it be?

DEV said:
There was a brief mention in the Mortal Kombat Deception Konquest Mode. In the Chaosrealm, when you hit a girl she said "Hee - hee! That tickles!"

"Fatality! Your sole is mine!" (lol couldn't resist makin the pun. lol)

He-Man said:
Actually, he startles her by grabbing her hand and says "Don't worry, it just tickles, that's all"(because the first time she woke him up, she suddenly had his claws near her neck).

I actually thought that was kinda funny,since you wouldn't expect that from a tough guy like Logan. I guess that's one thing his mutant healing factor CAN'T protect him from. :jester:

ACTUALLY, his EXACT words were:

"mmm (soft grunt)........that tickles" Then he opened his eyes and she smiled down at him...:p

I've seen that movie.. countless times and I watched it earlier today ( since 3 is coming out soon, I like to see movies that have prequesl to them close to the release date of the newer movie) and I'd be money on that exact quote.

I'm just being difficult. :p but that is what he said! lol. :angel:

Iluv2Btickled said:
ACTUALLY, his EXACT words were:

"mmm (soft grunt)........that tickles" Then he opened his eyes and she smiled down at him...:p
t
I've seen that movie.. countless times and I watched it earlier today ( since 3 is coming out soon, I like to see movies that have prequesl to them close to the release date of the newer movie) and I'd bet money on that exact quote.

I'm just being difficult. :p but that is what he said! lol. :angel:

Why bet money? Betting tickling on that quote would be more fun. lol Better not bet either one if you argue with me about MMPR quotes, though. lol

Speaking of disappointments/crappy tickle-scenes , the recent movie , Prison A Go-Go , had a "tickle-scene" featuring Rhonda Shear that I thought was a HUGE letdown. Bummer for us , I guess.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back