• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first great tickle - part 1 (m/f - true story)

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
koolkev34 hey all!

this is my first real contribution to the forum but i hope you all will enjoy... it is a true story accept for some altered names and it is the best thing i have ever seen in school in my life.

for the better part of my sophomore year in high school i had a huge crush on a junior girl... let's call her kelly. kelly was beautiful, shoulder length blonde hair, light complexion, soft skin... anyway i have always been a fan of foot tickling and kelly was definitely the biggest fantasy of mine at the time. i had seen her feet before and they, besides a longer second toe and a few notable calluses, were small (about a size 7) and very cute. i had always thought that this girl was perfect so i knew they had to be ticklish. unfortunately, while she seemed to be quite ticklish on her sides, tickling her barefeet seemed to have no effect at all... i tested this a couple times by getting a few quick pokes and swipes on her bare soles while she was crawling under a table in the chorus room (we had become good friends through a choral group at school and my self confidence was growing during this year.)I got nothing from them... except for a "hey" and a playful giggle which i knew wasn't a result of my failed tickling attempt... this kind of disappointed me to say the least...well... until a little later on in the year.

there was an audition for a musical in our school and i did not get the part i wanted. it was instead given to another guy in the singing group named mitch. me and him were talking about him getting the part and whatnot while the rest of the group sang. i glanced to my left and saw kelly sitting a few seats away from me... she was wearing a black tanktop, tight leopard print pants, a long feminine looking black leather-type jacket and black socks which made her feet look even cuter. now i should say that the chorus room was arranged in several rows of choral chairs (blue, sturdy plastic and metal chairs with a small gap between the back rest and the actual seat portion of the chair.) kelly was seated in the back row of chairs (same as me, the room kind of goes upward like big carpeted steps... each witha row of chairs on it...at the bottom [front] the teacher was playing the piano in front of the huge mirror in the front of the class) sitting in one of these chairs and sticking her right foot through the space in the chair in front of her (resting it) while talking to a guy in the group named tom who was also a junior.

tom was seated in the chair directly to the right of one kelly was resting her foot on. they were talking, everyone around us still singing some hispanic song, when all of the sudden kelly suddenly leaned back fast in her chair and sank a bit giggling. i assumed tom had just made a joke and brushed off the silent outburst without a second thought. i went back to my spiteful conversation with mitch who was directly to the right of me. behind me i started to hear a faint giggling... like someone was holding back a laugh. i distinguished it right away as kelly's (she has a great feminine laugh- very distinct "ha ha ha's") like any good, curious tickler who hears a female laugh, i turned around. i saw kelly sitting there (her foot still propped up on the chair in front of her) and she was REALLY laughing now... her eyes were squinched shut and she was sunk way down in her seat, shaking with silent laughter. now i was kind of getting suspicious. she was laughing A LOT. i looked at her foot but all i could see was her ankle and part of her soft exposed heel (her sock was slightly removed) i could not see the rest of her foot but i could tell by looking at her heel it was moving slightly side to side. i looked in the mirror and saw that tom was facing forward with a devilish look in his eyes and a sinister grin and he was staring back at kelly. his arms were both slightly off to his left but i could not see where they led. WAIT! all the sudden it hit me... but i told myself kev... don't get yourself too worked up, you must investigate further without the teacher noticing... OH WHAT THE HELL!? i quickly moved a couple seats to the left (closer to the action.)at this moment kelly's silent laughter was growing a bit and she was really trying to hold in her reaction to this unknown (to me) stimulus as she jerked a little bit back and forth in her seat. i slowly adjusted myself in my chair and sat on my leg to heighten myself and get a better look. as i rose i saw it... tom had kelly's foot pinned down to the seat by the ankle and with his free hand was stroking kelly's right foot through her cute little black socks with his pointer, middle, and ring fingers moving back and forth almost mechanically. i had to see better though, so i took a look in the giant mirror, which i now had a good view of. from this perspective i could see her small but shapely sole head on. tom was working the arch of kelly's sole relentlessly with his fingers back and forth... it was almost maddening just to watch, but it was extremely effective. by this time kelly was in silent hysterics... her eyes were watering and i could hear faintly her repressed beautiful laugh. keep in mind that chorus class was still going on all around us so kelly was desperately trying to hold her reaction, and she was trying sooo hard, it was both cute and hot to watch. she made futile attempts of breaking tom's grip by leaning forward and hitting him on the back and shoulder, but he simply would not stop stroking her black, shaking, sensitive foot which he had helplessly bound to the chair. and in spite of her blows he tickled faster. her body jarred violently back into her seat and her mouth opened widely, so ready to release the pent up laughter of a beautiful girl, but she could not let herself give in to her instincts. her movement made it seem as if a tom had just sent a hyper-ticklish shock through her entire body through her little sole.

finally after what was at least 3 minutes of non-stop tickling, kelly hit tom one last time and he finally released... she quickly pulled her foot back and sat cross-legged in her seat, face red, eyes wet with tears, slightly shaken, and what was cooler is even after tickling stopped she was giggling as if tom was still nonchalantly stroking her sensitive little arch. and in fact he did reach back once or twice more and get a stroke in but she quickly smacked his hand away and called him a jerk. i was quick to move in, and hug and console kelly... even though i secretly enjoyed the incident probably even more than tom did. but i had to be the good guy that i am and come to the aid of the lady ;-)

this incident happened when i was a sophomore... i just turned eighteen about a month ago and graduated about the same time so this happened about two years ago... and it is still just as fresh in my mind now as the day it happened... stay tuned for part to of the saga... i finally get MY shot at kelly's ticklish soles... heh heh heh
~Kev

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back