• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first great tickle - part *2* (m/f - true story)

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
NOTICE: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ PART ONE OF THE STORY YOU MAY WANT TO BEFORE YOU READ AHEAD OR YOU WILL REALLY BE MISSING OUT

alright now for the events of the next couple of days. i could do little to try and get the image of kelly being foot tickled out of my head for the next few days. all i could think about was that image, the running back and forth of tom's fingers on her little soft soles in those cute little black socks, her hysterical yet silent laughter, and her futal attempts to try and hold them back and get in trouble for disturbing the class. I HAD TO HAVE MY TURN... but how?

luckily for me the sequence of current events in my life had recently put me in the perfect position to find the opportune moment and have some fun with kelly's perfectly curved feet. the time of year was about february and as usual that meant... the school talent show. it just so happened that my sister, kelly, and another member of the singing group, had gotten together to perform a trio in the talent show. they sure had the talent but were lacking of something... something to wear. so the set out to the local fabric store in search of something suitable. they came home with the fabric and soon my mom was on her way to designing the talented threesome some dresses. and of course if you are going to have a good dress each girl MUST come to MY house so that they can be fitted. well this all took place before the in school incident but kelly could not come to be fitted till about three days after the incident took place... can you see where this is going???

so finally the day came when kelly had to come to be fitted, and since kelly is a busy girl and could not come to my house much before then,and the talent show was only like a week away, my mom had not done pretty much anything with her dress and thus she would have to spend the whole day at my house... heh heh heh kelly arrive sometime in the late morning probably around noon, she looked nice and casual. she was wearing a yellow field hockey t-shirt (she played for the school team a year or two), black warm-up pants ("swishy" pants to the layperson) and white tennis shoes. soon after she arrived, the dress making process was begun which included her watching t.v. in my living room with me and our other friend john (also in the group), until she was called upon by my mom to come in and try on the dress, when my mom had seen enough for the moment kelly would go change back into her normal clothes, come back and sit back in front of the t.v. (which i believe was running an SNL marathon). needless to say, shoes would only complicate this process and they soon came off exposing kelly's elegant feet, relatively small (about size 7), with smooth somewhat high arches, and they just happened to be sporting those fashionable socks i spoke of in the last story which seem to enhance her ticklishness, only these socks were white with black toes and heel and a field hockey symbol on the side. i could not not take my eyes off of them and if it weren't for the t.v. occupying her concentration i am sure she would have noticed.

earlier in the day i had casually made reference to the school incident, to which her response was, "yeah, i told him later he was a jerk, it sucked so bad. i couldn't get away and it tickled so much!". with this and the image of the in school tickle running through my head i knew i had to take advantage of this perfect situation. everything was set up all i needed to do was to get up the nerve and strike... for a guy like me this was easier said than done. back and forth she went with the dress making process as the day wore on and i saw my window of opportunity fading drastically. she came back this time and sat on the rocking chair/ recliner sitting diagonally to the left of the t.v. i took my place to the right of the chair on the floor, while john sat on the sofa a few feet away. she sat their rocking a bit (the chair declined) while i got a few glimpses of her soles. finally a few minutes later she pulled the bar and reclined fully completely exposing her beatiful arches. so did i capitalize???... not quite yet. i was still working up the nerve. after a few minutes she returned the chair to it's upright position with her feet flat on the ground. man i can't take this anymore! i got to do something! if i miss this chance i will kick my self forever!!! what to do, what to do?!

"kelly", i said turning to face her, "i have a question." she took her eyes off the screen for a second and replied "what?" in this cute little voice she does.

immediately i grabbed her right ankle with my left hand, still maintaining eye contact, i lifted her foot off the ground just enough to quickly slide my right hand underneath her sole and began stroking back and forth as i had seen tom do just a few days earlier.

"does THIS tickle???", i asked as if i did not already know the answer.
"yes... yehehehehehessss... ha ha ha ha haaa!!!"

kelly immediately slid off the chair and hit the floor with a thud! all the while as she giggled madly i was making sure she couldn't get away by putting her in what i like to call a "pedlock", because i wrapped my left arm around her right ankle as if to put her foot in a headlock and from there i immediately began stroking back and forth on her white socked sole. gliding along the smooth arches as she sat up now in full laughter watching her helpless little foot getting tickled madly trying as hard she could to pull free. this was useless though, she could not stop the sensations running all through her body that i alone controlled through her cute little sole. "Ha! Ha! Ha! STO HA HA HA HA HAP! STO HA HA HA HA HAP!" as if i was going to. in attempt to break free she began kicking my back,arm, and shoulder with her free foot (quite hard i might add). this only fueled my urge to continue and in response i started tickling faster and harder than before, no exploring every curve and crevice of her helpless little sole, under the toes, between them, around the ball, all over her arch, scratching her heel. it was as if i had sent an electric surge throughout her body, because her entire body arched and she threw her self from her upright position to the floor where she lay flat on her back. she snapped her head back and was now in complete and utter hysterics "HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! *gasp* HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HAAAAAA!!!" she laughed in her beautiful feminine but strong laugh, there was no reason to hold it in this time. this continued for about 2-3 full minutes, all the while john watched from the couch and my mom was in the next room. who cares? it seemed though after a while she was tired, her face red, tears streaming down her cheeks, and her laughter faded a bit. so i stopped and finally gave her foot back... not before getting in a few more good digs at her toes and arch. kelly was visibly exhausted and caught her breath. then she pushed me and called me a jerk and even briefly tickled my ribs and pits. i must say that while i prefer to be the ler... i don't mind some girl tickling me, especially one i liked so much i quickly got up and left the room for a moment however as to hide my "excitement".

i soon returned however to console kelly and see her off. i will never forget the events of that day however. it happened when i was a sophomore in high school and i am in college now but it is still as clear in my mind as the day it happened. i must say that there is nothing quite as satisfying than tickling a long time crush on her feet when she has denied being ticklish there for so long. anway i just thought you guys might appreciate my story. if you like it please tell me and i might be persuaded to share a few more of my experiences with you

~Kev

My god...I almost wish I knew you! I would so ask you to do that to me!!

These 2 parts are a repost from someone else. hence kev at the end. From the sounds of how tickilish you are I wish I knew you too. Feel free to pm me anytime Juniper. :wavingguy

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back