• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

melanie's humiliation

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
this is my first attempt at a story. this is part one of probably a two part story. this is mainly the setup so no tickling is involved. also it is non-consensual so for those who dont like that this is a warning

melanie slowly woke up, and immediately upon awakening, she found that she was strapped, completely
immobile to some sort of table. her limbs were widely spread, legs far apart and arms over her head. a cold sensation
made her realize she was completely nude. blushing furiously, she also discovered that she was heavily gagged, and
couldnt even utter a whimper. as her eyes adjusted to the bright lights throughtout the room, she noticed several video
cameras surrounding her, pointing to various body parts, even her private parts.

melanie's eyes widened in fear. "where am i?" she thought. the last thing she remembered was going to bed the previous
night. lifting her head, which was the only part of her body with mobility, that and she could wiggle her fingers and toes,
she was amazed to see mirrors covering the walls and ceiling, and chairs situated at the bottom of the table, as if in
preparation for an audience. melanie began shaking and trembling, wondering what was in store for her and whimpering
behind her gag.

hearing a noise, melanie quickly turned her head towards a door, which she hadnt noticed previously. she was frightened to see
the door knob slowly turning, and was utterly unprepared for the sight which met her astonished eyes. as the door opened further,
it revealed a stunningly beautiful woman, statesque in appearance, and wearing a black leather cat suit, complete with thighhigh boots.
melanie's eyes about popped out of her head at this picture before her. the woman, moving with the elegance of a sleek cat,
slowly approached the terrified melanie.

"ahhh i see my slave is finally awake." melanie shook her head violently thinking, "what does she mean?"

"yes you are my slave, and tonight you will be my star attraction. do you see these cameras? the internet world will be very
entertained tonight. and these chairs will soon hold several select friends of mine from the bdsm community, both women and
men. the mirrors you see are two way mirrors, with those that cannot fit into this room still able to see everything that happens
to you here tonight."

the dominatrix then flipped a nearby switch, and the video cameras came to life. melanie was shocked and dismayed to see that
every part of her nude bound body was on display on the various screens, and particularly one camera which showed a close up of her private parts made her blush even more.

"now my dear little slave, to make this all more complete, i have a specially designed hood that will be placed over your eyes and
strapped to the table behind you, leaving you entirely immobile. these are specially designed in that although you will not be able
to see where and when you will be touched, you will see the faces of the members of the audience, as they laugh and taunt at
you. you see my dear slave, unseen hands will be touching you everywhere, teasing you, and TICKLING YOU. you see you are not just any slave, i have bought you for a tickle slave , a tickle toy , for the amusement of myself and my friends."

at those words, melanie became frantic. she was so horribly ticklish everywhere, that she could tickle her own feet and almost
beg for herself to stop. she struggled fruitlessly against her restraints, she whimpered as loudly as she could behind her gag,
her eyes pleading with fright not to do this. the dominatrix smiled a cruel smile and approached her, the hood in hand.

"your squirming and twisting as much as you can will be all for the delight of the audience, which will become highly aroused
as they watch your attempts to escape the ghostly fingers and as they watch you orgasm!!!!"

at this melanie screamed which only sounded as a muffle and twisted her head trying to get away from the dominatrix as
she came up to her with the hood extended in her arm. she pulled up melanie's head quickly and strapped the hood into
position. then fastened it to the hooks in the table underneath, successfully securing melanie's head to the table. now melanie
was really in a bind, not able to see or move her head, the helplessness adding to her fear and humiliation. all she could see
were the empty chairs that she knew would soon be filled with laughing, jeering, horny faces...

suddenly the doorbell rang and melanie tensed, she vowed to herself albeit shakily, that she would not move, no matter what
happened. she would not be a show for these preverted people. and she would under no circumstances, cum in front of the
entire internet world.

end of part one... will melanie succeed? i highly doubt that. will someone save the five two petite blonde from a fate not of
her choosing? will her size six feet survive intense tickling? will she lose weight? lol. stay tuned for part two which i hope
i can do considering i'm not sure how to describe the actual torment. hmmm

isabeau

ps you can find the rest of the story on the second page. i just finished it.

Last edited:
milagros317 said:
Wonderful set-up, I like it very much. :D
I'm eager to see part two. :devil:

thank you my friend. i was surprised that it didnt copy as i had typed it. it didnt appear this way when i wrote it on my word pad. hmmm

isabeau

ps part two may be a while, as i have to wrack my brains for detailed descriptions and the like. using my imagination of course...

isabeau said:
thank you my friend. i was surprised that it didnt copy as i had typed it. it didnt appear this way when i wrote it on my word pad. hmmm

isabeau

You're welcome.

If you make a Text Document instead of a Wordpad Document, then it will appear here like it does on your computer before you post it.

Now that it's posted, you can edit it to fix the appearance.

milagros317 said:
You're welcome.

If you make a Text Document instead of a Wordpad Document, then it will appear here like it does on your computer before you post it.

Now that it's posted, you can edit it to fix the appearance.

thanks mils..... i'll try but i had enough problems getting it on here at all lol

isabeau

Fantastic start, Isabeau! :D I definitely can't wait for part two... this should be fun :woot:

Very descriptive... I love the first person angle, too :)

leafstk said:
Fantastic start, Isabeau! :D I definitely can't wait for part two... this should be fun :woot:

Very descriptive... I love the first person angle, too :)

wowo i didnt think i wrote very well, thanks leafstk. part two may take sometime, although i do have ideas floating around in my head

isabeau :Hyrdrogen

Very good! Is there a side to sweet Mel we don't know about? I can't wait for part 2!

osco89 said:
Very good! Is there a side to sweet Mel we don't know about? I can't wait for part 2!

why of course there is another side to sweet mel..... my signature says it all sweet yet naughty lol

isabeau

ps thanks osco xoxo

Excellent setup

Dear Isabeau;Very nice setup. Clearly very nonconsensual and dark as you said. Over the years I have always had extensive after scene discussions with my subs. That's how my stories are able to go into such detail about the sensations and emotions of the subs. There have been a couple who had nonconsensual experiences before encountering me, and a couple with whom I roleplayed nonconsensual scenarios. We could discuss their reactions and sensations, or I could write something up for you just to give you some ideas as a take off point.
Mastertank1 :cool2:

Mastertank1 said:
Dear Isabeau;Very nice setup. Clearly very nonconsensual and dark as you said. Over the years I have always had extensive after scene discussions with my subs. That's how my stories are able to go into such detail about the sensations and emotions of the subs. There have been a couple who had nonconsensual experiences before encountering me, and a couple with whom I roleplayed nonconsensual scenarios. We could discuss their reactions and sensations, or I could write something up for you just to give you some ideas as a take off point.
Mastertank1 :cool2:

thank you Mastertank. i would be honored for you to help me write some ideas for a take off point. as you know, i have no experience with this. i wrote from the heart, as this is one of my dark fantasies. and you also know that i am a born submissive......

isabeau

Wow, Mel! Very good start! See what one can do if she puts her/his mind to it? I can't wait for part 2! (balls up 8 type written pages of a story written about Mellanie, and tosses it over his shoulder into the waste can and sighs.). (PSST!,Yes I'm stil working on yours, I just want to make it just right for you. Its a dedication to you, Hon, and when I get writers block, I start on other ideas, but go back to the origuinal. Just so you know, you are not forgotten.)
Sadistickler

Sadistickler1 said:
Wow, Mel! Very good start! See what one can do if she puts her/his mind to it? I can't wait for part 2! (balls up 8 type written pages of a story written about Mellanie, and tosses it over his shoulder into the waste can and sighs.). (PSST!,Yes I'm stil working on yours, I just want to make it just right for you. Its a dedication to you, Hon, and when I get writers block, I start on other ideas, but go back to the origuinal. Just so you know, you are not forgotten.)
Sadistickler

lol your so funny. you better not toss away what you have written. you really like this? its something i have been churning around in my head. part two may be a while, as i need to make sure it will be as good if not better than the setup

isabeau

ps take your time Tony i know i will absolutely love it.

Heather & Anna said:
ours too!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Fabulous start!

coming from you two that is quite a compliment. thank you very much

and lol maniactickler

isabeau

no fair!

No fair writing such a wonderful ticklish and erotic tale. It kept me up for hours ;-) Can't wait for part two. A new tickle fiction writer has been born!
Smyslov

smyslov said:
No fair writing such a wonderful ticklish and erotic tale. It kept me up for hours ;-) Can't wait for part two. A new tickle fiction writer has been born!
Smyslov

blushes thank you Smyslov. and tower also. i have some great ideas with help for the next part. but it will be my story.

isabeau :couch:

ISABEAU! Why are you posting replies to this thread when you're supposed to be writing Part 2! O_O

What a teaser! >_< I'm mad now. GrrrRrRr.... lol :rotate:

Great Caesar's Ghost - Mel on the Tickle Table????

Good set-up Mel. Part 2 will be the place to flesh out your characters and give concrete perspective to the story.

I am here if you need me, and will be honored to help anyway I can.

:twohugs:

ShadowTklr said:
Good set-up Mel. Part 2 will be the place to flesh out your characters and give concrete perspective to the story.

yippeeee i can think of no bigger honor myself Shadow , i am setting up scenes in my mind as i type.

lol Ace give me time, it took nerve for me to post this at all.

isabeau :bouncybou

ShadowTklr said:

Damn Shadow, thought you were gone. :(

Here I am telling Isa to hurry with her awesome story and I'm only halfway through MY second part. :cry1:

I need inspiration. :) Go go Isa go! Thanks for working up the courage to share this with us. You got an awesome concept. I don't know why, but I enjoy these kind of sequences. Makes me feel like I as a reader am one of the spectators of this ordeal... (with the best seat in the house >P)

Take your time...but hurry up! :D lol

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back