• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rotten Apples and Peaches, Blast Off, Waiting Arms, And, Facing Up

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, with Mitch in a deep depression. Things did not go well at first, as the team lost three straight in both New York, and Atlanta, for a six game losing streak, blowing leads in the late innings in all three games in New York. When the Good Guys got to Houston, they finally turned things around, sweeping three games in a row, to finish with a still poor three and six road trip. During the road trip, Mitch, as he always did, called Naomi every night, to pour his heart out. He knew, however, that it was time to get help, and that if he didnt, the usually ultra patient Naomi wouldnt be so patient anymore. On the plane home to Paradise on Sunday night, Mitch began having more crazy thoughts. His mind began fantasizing that Naomi was having an affair while he was away on his road trips. He quickly pushed that thought out of his mind, knowing it wasnt the truth. The affair accusation, no matter how strong it might seem to him, was one that he could never bring up to Naomi, unless he had real proof or reason to think so, because that would first push her into an affair with another man, with her already being saddled with a husband with depression, and being confined in Paradise with the children, as Mitch was on the road chasing his dream.
When Mitch got home from Houston on that Sunday evening, he took Naomi out to a quiet dinner at Cafe Martinique. He was happy to be home with the woman he loved, after the rigors of the road. The couple sat in a dark, quiet booth, making out, kissing like two people who had just fallen in love:" MMM, Iam so glad to be home with you. I love you so much. I feel safe with you" Mitch said. "Are you up to doing things tonight, how do you feel?" Naomi asked. "I think I can find the energy to please the woman I have loved for over 20 years" Mitch said, with a big grin.
After dinner, the couple went home, and turned the dimmers in their room down low, slowly removing each other's clothes. "Nai, you must think I'm insane, big, rich, strong, baseball player, with everything, acting as Iam. I dont even have a reason for all this" Mitch said. "Of course I dont think you're insane, baby. How could I think that? Iam your wife, and I love you with all my heart. I just hate seeing you like this. I just want to get to the bottom of what is wrong, so we can make it better" Naomi said. The couple headed into the shower, where Naomi's nipples became increasingly erect, and Mitch's penis swollen. "We cant make love here, Mitch, I have to get my contraceptive. I know you've always wanted another kid, and I want to do anything for you, but I can't do that. I dont want to say yes in a weak moment, and then hate myself, or be angry at you afterward. We need to stay true to what we always agreed on." Naomi said, quietly but firmly. "It's okay, honey. I wasnt going to ask. No more kids. We have three, and you've already said no many times. I will respect your wishes. As long as you are here with me, three is enough for me" Mitch said. As wounded as Mitch was, it was extremely important, and perhaps now even more important, that he felt he had to please Naomi sexually, so, as he always did, he made sure that was done, before initiating any intercourse. Naomi was prepared to give in on the oral sex issue, with on that night, Mitch didnt ask her to. He just kept kissing her all over her body, as at that point, being with her was the only place he felt safe. There wasnt much tickling to speak of, but Mitch spent the longest time worshipping Naomi's beautiful body, from head to toe. She couldnt surpress the giggles when he got to her feet, kissed her toes one by one, sucked on them, and then began licking inbetween her toes. Afterward, they held each other, and went to sleep in each other's arms.
The next day, Mitch and Naomi got up, and hustled the kids off to school, and then Mitch went to his first appointment with the therapist. "I think I know why I'm here. I have a mid life crisis. Iam nearing 40 years old, with three kids, married to a woman I love for 20 years, who does everything for me, and yet, Iam still having issues. Although we have had our knock down, drag out battles, over 20 years, and were even divorced for a while, Naomi has been a wonderful wife to me, and we love each other very much. I want to deal with whatever the hell is causing this, so I can feel better, and we can both feel happier. I want to help myself, whatever it takes" Mitch said. When Mitch got home from the therapist, it was mid afternoon, and Naomi was there:" So, how did it go?" She asked. "Okay, it was only the first session, but Iam going to go until I deal with whatever the hell is wrong with me. You can be supportive, but you shouldnt have to put up with my shit anymore." Then he said. "Hey, let's make love, how long til the kids get home?" Mitch asked. "Less than an hour, and no, we are not making love. We have to rest up for the game tonight, you perv, we will make love when we get home tonight, okay?" She said. "Okay" Mitch replied.
That night, the Good Guys opened a series against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was on the hill, and pitched well, but the Pirate starter was better, as the Good Guys came up on the short end of a 3-2 score. The next night was better, as Gil Bellows fired eight shutout innings, giving way to Hilary Duff in the ninth, in a 2-0 shutout. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She did her job, pitching two run ball into the eighth, and then watching, as the bullpen hung on, 6-4.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, after the counseling session, Mitch came home, and picked Naomi up in his arms:" Hey, beast, where are you taking me!" She protested. "Where else, to bed, so I can fuck your brains out, and watch your eyes roll back in your head. I hope you dont have a problem with that!" Mitch said. Naomi giggled. "Nope, no problem, it's okay" She said. When they got to bed, and were naked, Mitch pinned Naomi on her pillow, and began tickling the daylights out of her midsection, as she bucked in his arms:HEHEEHEHEHEHEHE HEY! STOP! THIS WASNT PART OF THE DEAL!" She protested. "Will you shut up and just enjoy it, before I have to put something in your mouth, like my penis, to keep you quiet!" Mitch said, strongly. Naomi was surprised, as vulnerable as he was, he was being dominant to her. She wasnt sure if the therapy was helping him, or if he was just playing around in bed.
After a relaxing day for Mitch and Naomi, the Good Guys got back to work on Friday night against Chicago. Neve Campbell,,who got no run support that night, took a tough 2-0 loss. The fifth starter came up big on Saturday night, pitching into the seventh, and leaving tied, as the Good Guys eventually won the game, 5-3. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Matched up with Cub ace Mark Prior, pitching dominated that day. Both pitchers fired nine shutout innings, and then, in the ninth, third baseman Michael hit a long homerun, to decide a 1-0 game.
That night, as Mitch lied in bed after making love with Naomi, he sized up his situation with her. He figured he had it pretty close to just about perfect with this woman. She was one of the most beautiful women in the world, famous as both an actress and a player, she basically had a loving personality, and had stood by him for decades, and even though her ticklishness ranked as probably a six or seven, as she was fairly to very ticklish, but perhaps not as much as teammates like Bynes, Duff, Hudson, and former teammate Mandy Moore, he knew that not having perfect ticklishness, was no reason to ever think of leaving a woman after 20 years. Besides, she was accomodating with nearly all his fantasies, not something he could say about many wives. As Naomi lied there peacefully next to him, Mitch knew that even though they had endured their troubles and trials in the past, this was his problem to deal with. As he watched Naomi sleep, he figured he had better get his act together. Naomi opened her eyes, and looked at him:" Are you okay?" She asked. "Yes, I'm okay, just lying here, thinking, oh, and admiring your beautiful back" Mitch said. "You leave my back alone for tonight, Mister, I gave you what you wanted already, this wife needs some shuteye. You have worn me out this whole week" Naomi said, turning over.
St Louis came to town on Monday night, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and did well, but not well enough, dropping a 2-1 game. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and she fared better, allowing two runs into the eighth, and coming away with a 4-2 win. Neve Campbell pitched on a hot Wednesday afternoon, before a sellout. A thunderstorm interrupted play for an hour in the third inning, then the skies cleared, the wind shifted, and the air dried out. The game developed into something of a farce. The Good Guys scored nine runs in the fourth inning, to seemingly put the game away, before the powerful Cardinals drove Neve from the mound in the fifth, paring the lead to 9-6. From there, the bullpens took over, and had to hang on. The game concluded with Duff on the mound, finishing off a whacky 16-13 Good Guy victory that completed a six and three homestand. The team was playing well, and Mitch was seeing the therapist, every day, to deal with his condition.
That night, when the kids had gone to bed, Mitch sat with Naomi on his lap in their favorite chair, and the couple had a mega long talk, for hours, and made out. Mitch kept prodding Naomi to do more and more sexual things with him in the chair:" Cmon, lift that top up and show me your back. I want to see it, and then I want to feel your boobs" Mitch said. "What have you suddenly developed, husband, a back fetish? My back is my back. You have probably seen it about one million times" She said. "Well, show it to me for the million and first time" Mitch said. "You are such a pain in my ass sometimes, you know that. Okay, here, fine" Naomi said, turning around and lifting her shirt up, to expose her back. Mitch began kissing Naomi's back, then reached under her shirt, and felt her breasts, running his fingers over her nipples. She bucked at his touch, turned around, and they began play wrestling in the chair:" You wanted me to lift my shirt up so you could grope my boobs, you perv. If you wanted to do something to my boobs, you should have taken me to bed, made love to me, and just done so" Naomi said. "Yeah, but this way was more fun" Mitch said, going to kiss Naomi, and stick his tounge in her mouth. "Will you guys please get a room. EEEEW, old people making out in the living room" The oldest daughter Erin said, coming into the living room. "Not that old, and what are you doing up?, daughter?" " Mitch said. "I needed a drink. Go inside, ugh, I cant stand it when you guys are all over each other like that" Erin said. "You'd rather we fight?" Naomi asked. "No, just be normal. You guys are already weird being into the tickling thing. People that are married as long as you have, shouldnt act like this" Erin said. "Your dad and I love each other very much, and you know he is going through some things right now, it would be nice if you had a little compassion for him" Naomi said.
The next night, with several therapy sessions under his belt, Mitch departed for the road trip to the Midwest. "Are you feeling better than when you first came home?" Naomi asked, as she drove him to the airport to catch his flight. "Seeing the therapist, and being with you, helped. You are amazing, you know that. It is going to take time. Rome wasnt built in a day, but I promise you, Iam going to stay committed, until I get it right" Mitch said. "That's all I ask" Naomi replied.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the win against Chicago. The featured lee would be the fifth starter, who never seemingly was part of the "in" crowd of Good Guy tickling. He was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Amanda Bynes began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as the howls began: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Hilary Duff was next, attacking the fifth starter on his underarms, sides, ribs and belly with fingers, as he thrashed, and howled, and buicked:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG SO TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Then, Kate Hudson tickled the pitcher onm his hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing more howls, and his knees to buck:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! NOOOO! Finally, Naomi got to his feet. She attacked his feet with her fingers, a feather, ice, and an electric toothbrush on his soles, and toes, and played "This little piggy" with his toes. The fifth starter went beserk, bucking his feet, wiggling his toes, and howling hysterically, begging for mercy:HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! I GIVE UP ALREADY! NO PLEASE NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle stopped, and the fifth starter was untied.
As the Good Guys plane departed for the midwest, Mitch had endured a calm week. He was in therapy, and Naomi was his rock. He had gotten tickling that week, sex, love and attention, and it had helped. The question for Mitch was, would the therapy help long term, and would they get to the bottom of his problem? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Good to see that Mitch is taking steps to make him feel better. The most important thing is that he has friends who have his back so to speak. A good story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, in addition to Naomi, Mitch does have his friends to watch his back. Taking steps to help himself is extremely important.
Thanks again, and as always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back