• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rumble Roses Cosplayer

rezmax

TMF Novice
Rowdy Reiko
if you played the game on the Playstation 2, you'll know what that lil hand on a stick can do... if you haven't picked up the game now, or wait for the XBOX360 version which is the sequel to the game

P/S : Hooray for my 1st post?

The girl with the red hair is holding something call *tickle stick* and she's using that to tickle the girl in the black leather outfit. They are reacting things from the game. The *tickle stick* is just one of the items/weapons you can use against your opponent during the wrestling match. I hope this would explained it clearly.

Congrats on your first post, dude! Thanks!

Is there an audio that goes with it when you're playing?

Yup the girls have various giggles and laughters depending on the character ofcourse...except for the last girl(boss battle)...she's not ticklish cause she's a robot :scared:

I've own this. It's an all girl game. The wrestling is pretty simple and there are limited moves but who cares. The graphics are great. They have a locker room mode where the girls have interviews while stretching. They also have a assortment different scantly clad outfits you can give them and a arena entrance (like every wrestling show. During a match...You either wrestle or get choose from a assortment of weapons from the audience. brass knuckles (cool), riding crop for whipping (better), and a tickle stick (rocks!)..but with the tickle stick the idea is to subdue your opponent by tickling them with the stick (all the while they are giggling and laughing..the voices are obviously is done by real women) until there energy is depleted and then you can pin them. :veryhappy

Omg

how the hell do you get that tickle stick, i played it when it first came out and i loved it but never knew there was tickling

ShadowFox said:
how the hell do you get that tickle stick, i played it when it first came out and i loved it but never knew there was tickling
you have go to one of the four corners of the audience outside the ring. I believe its located in the top left corner. When you get there just press the button to "grab" and the joystick toward the corner until the wrestler starts looking.

jhess05 said:
How do i leave the ring

This is the playstation version:
go to the edge of edge of the ring, press the joystick toward the ropes and press the "circle" button. When you in the corner of the audience press the joystick toward the corner and press the "circle" button again to get the stick. Press up or down on the joystick with "square" button to tickle once it's in your hands.

I don't know the xbox version.

Rumble Roses

Hey, I have this game. I love it so much. But, I have been trying like crazy to actually use this tickle stick during the game. All I seem to do is beat the crap out of the other girl with the stick. How do I actually tickle her with it?

Did you know that in the gallery mode, you can actually listen to the laughter from each character. It is very hot, and this game is nothing short of amazing. Right up my alley...

tickle stick

The stick is obtained in every arena (exept the mud wrestling arena) on the other side of the wall in the upper left-hand corner of the arena. Simply lean over the wall and grab it.

Humilation move

Play with Killer Khan and make the humilation move (pressing L2). It looks, like she is tickling the sides of her opponent. Looks pretty good with Aisha.

Invisible Ink said:
Hey, I have this game. I love it so much. But, I have been trying like crazy to actually use this tickle stick during the game. All I seem to do is beat the crap out of the other girl with the stick. How do I actually tickle her with it?

Did you know that in the gallery mode, you can actually listen to the laughter from each character. It is very hot, and this game is nothing short of amazing. Right up my alley...

press up or down while attacking to tickle

Play with Killer Khan and make the humilation move (pressing L2). It looks, like she is tickling the sides of her opponent. Looks pretty good with Aisha.

Hmmm...you know, i'm going to have to check this out tonight, but i think your right. Get back to you on this one.

Humilation moves

The humilation moves of Miss Spencer (or Mistress Spencer) also look pretty cool. Almost like an hogtie.

You know, after looking things over, it DOES look like killer khan is tickling her oponants ribs as her humiliation finish. Only thing missing is the laughter to clinch it.

Okay I can now not officially wait for the Rumble Roses live action movie!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back