• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

second story

Dark_Hound1234

TMF Novice
ok folks this is my second tickling story i plan to make two more all 'yugioh' cuz its my favorite and this one continues from my last story 'Unfogettable night' so plz review it

Mai’s worst nightmare…

One day at Dark and Zero’s Tickles ‘your friends, Dark Hound was shuffling a deck of playing cards while his twin brother Zero was doing some paperwork. When the bell at the door dinged.
“I got it Ze” dark said as he got up
Zero sighed as he shuffled though his papers “ok Dark”
Dark went to the front desk to greet there customer.
“yes? What can I do…”
WHAM!
Before Dark could realize really just what happed he was on the ground holding his head.
“AHHH SONYAVA BITCH THAT HURT!!” looking up to see who hit him. To his surprise it was Tea Gardener, and she was pissed. She was holding a broken bat in her hand.
“SO YOU THINK YOU CAN KIDDNAP ME AND THEN TICKLE TORTURE ME?!” Tea yelled at Dark Hound, who managed to get to his feet. Tea swung again at Dark But his reflexes work faster than her and he ducked and tripped her. But he caught her before she hit the ground and set her in a chair. He pulled another chair and sat in it.
“listen Tea we tickled you because someone wanted to see you tickled ok?” dark said in a charming tone.
“why would someone do that do me?”
“apparently you haven’t read the name of this shop miss Tea”
“huh? Of coase I did!”
“then what’s the name?”
“uhh” Tea hesitated
“its called Dark and Zero’s Tickle your friends” Dark stated
“Really?” Tea said in a almost evil tone
<A tickle shop huh? Well this might help me remove Rebecca Hopkins from Yugi’s life> she thought.
“miss gardener?”
Tea snapped back to reality. “huh oh can you do me a job?” she asked
Dark Hound smiled “sure, but first you need to fill out a form.
Tea nodded and Dark found a form for her to fill it out. So within 10 minutes she filled out the form and handed to Dark who stared at it for a moment.
“so her name is Rebecca?” ask Dark
“yes” Tea answered
“and you want us to get her to stop trying to get a date from Yugi?”
“YES!”
“ok that’s good enough for us, HEY ZE come here I got a job for ya to do on your own!”
Zero put his papers down and walked out to meet Tea and Dark
“really? Oh hello miss Gardener how are you today?” Zero ask politely
Tea looked at Zero then to Dark Hound and became confused. Zero had blonde hair and blue eyes, plus his crimson armor. Dark Hound tossed a clipboard to Zero who easily caught it.
“so who is it Dark”
“girl named Rebecca Hopkins.” Dark answered, “now if you will excuse me I have to find Mai Valentine and tickle her.”
Zero watched as Dark exited the building and disappeared. Meanwhile Zero discussed Rebecca’s tickle torture.

It was a long time since she had last been in duelist city, and quite frankly, Mai Valentine was bored. She hadn't had a good duel in a long time. Not only that, she hadn't see her friends, Yugi, Tea, especially Joey, in a while. She figured she'd go pay them a visit at one point.

She was walking along the street, looking for Yugi's Grandpa's shop. She had only been to Domino City a few times. However, as she walked, she noticed a strange man. He looked about 23, emerald green hair, green eyes, wearing a black shirt with a large feather on it, blue jeans. She had originally decided to ignore him, but he turned and said, "Hey. I recognize you." He said. "You're Mai Valentine. You were in the quadra-finals in Battle City, weren't you?"

"Why, yes I was." She said. "What of it?"

"Since you're a duelist, would you mind dueling against me?" He asked. "I don't really have time to duel every man I pass."

"I'll tell you how to get where you're going." Mai looked at him. "How.........."

"Did I know you were lost? I can tell. I've learned to read emotions." Mai raised an eyebrow. "Well, alright. I'll duel you if you'll tell me where the Card Shop is."

"That's easy. But first, follow me." He walked into the nearby alley. Apprehensively, she followed him. He led her into a dark warehouse. It lit up to show a pair of soft chairs with a set of stocks. "What's this?" She asked. "Takes off your boots and vest and have a seat." He said. "Excuse me!?" She asked. He pretended not to hear and sat in his chair. The stocks automatically locked on his feet. Mai, hesitantly, took her boots and vest off and sat down, her feet locked in the stocks. A console appeared in front of her, with slots for cards. "My dueling rules are a little different than the standard, though the basics are still the same."

"Let's get this over with. I'm rather uncomfortable in this thing." She said. "Ladies first." The man said. 'At least he has manners.' She thought. "I summon Harpy Lady in attack mode (1300/1400)." A beautiful harpy lady appeared. "I'll summon Pitch-Dark Dragon in attack mode (900/600)." A small warrior appeared in front of him.
"And I'll set this card face down."

"That monster is a weakling. Harpy Lady, attack." Harpy Lady flew into the air and dove at Pitch-Dark Dragon, but was suddenly stopped by a swarm of chains. "You fell for my Shadow Spell trap card." The mystery man said. (500/1400) "Now, I set this card face down. Pitch-Dark Dragon, go for it. Just as I taught you." Pitch-Dark Dragon flew over to Harpy Lady. She braced for impact, but it gently touched her exposed underarm. Her eyes opened and a grin appeared as the Pitch-Dark Dragon started to tickle her. She broke into giggles as it continued to swish his tongue against her underarms. "What's all this?" Mai asked.

"Like I said. Different." Harpy Lady was laughing herself into tears as the dragon tickled her other underarm. She soon vanished. "And since Pitch-Dark Dragon was stronger by 400 points, you lose that much from your life points.” (Mai 3600)

"Cute. Really cute." Mai said sarcastically. "Now I summon Harpy Lady in attack mode." Another Harpy Lady appeared. "Harpy Lady, destroy his Pitch-Dark Dragon." The harpy slashed at the dragon and it vanished. (???? 3500) "You're good at the classic form of dueling, but my way makes things a bit more interesting."

"How's that?" Mai asked. "You'll see. I summon Lord of D. (1200/1100) in attack mode." A large man appeared in a dragon armor. "And I'll equip it with the Malevolent Nuzzler (1900/1100). Lord Of D., attack!" The Lord Of D grabbed the Harpy Lady and pinned her down and started to tickle her stomach with his other hand. "I see now." Mai said. "You deck must be full of monster capable of tickling effectively."

"Quite. It took me a while to teach them how to do that."

"Teach them?"

"Yeah. I found I could actually teach and train my monsters. You see, I don't like violence, but I like tickling. So, I trained my monsters to tickle a friend is letting me test his alternate rules to match."

"Well, you aren't going to defeat me eitherway." Mai said, though her harpy shatter from all the tickling. (Mai 2900) Just then, two small feathers popped out of the chair she was in. "What's all this?" She asked, just before the feathers gently started to glide up and down her bare feet. She was forced into hysterics. Her feet were exceptionally ticklish, since she wore her boots almost all the time. "HAAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA Make it stop!" No sooner has she said it, it stopped. "It stops during your turn, but it'll start back up again if you lost life points."

"Thanks for the info......." Mai said. "Well, I think it's time I started playing for real. I summon The Unfriendly Amazon (2000/1000)." A tough looking Amazon appeared. "And to add to the hurting, I play Harpies Feather Duster." A large feather zoomed across the unknown guy's side of the field, stopping at the stocks to tickle his feet (Fiend Kraken 1200/1400). "hehehehe Now you're getting the hang of it." He said, though his laughter. He didn’t seem ticklish. "Nonsense. Unfriendly Amazon, attack." The Unfriendly Amazon attack the Lord Of D. and it shattered. (???? 2700) The feathers shot out of the chair of the mystery man's chair and started to tickle his feet. As they were trying to tickle his feet, Mai thought, 'It's kinda fun.........Wait...What am I thinking? I better put my defenses up or he'll defeat me. I'll just set this trap face down.' She thought, leaving the card face down on the field. As soon as she ended her turn, the feathers stopped.

"Now I set this monster face down in defense mode." He said. "And I'll play Non Aggression Area. On your next turn, you cannot summon a monster." Mai shrugged. Just then, her Amazon disappeared. "Oh, I forgot my Unfriendly Amazon needs a sacrifice to remain on the field. And since I can't summon a monster, I have to skip my turn."

"I flip my Troop Dragon (700/800) into attack mode." Two armed Dragons appeared on the field. they walked over to Mai, grinning. Mai was shaking lightly and closed her eyes when the monsters looked her right in the face. Then, she opened her eyes and broke out into hysteric giggles. One of the Dragons were tickling her stomach. She tried to get out, but she was locked in. The Troop Dragon tickled her underarm, turning her giggles into all out laughter. Since she wasn't wearing her vest, her underarms were exposed and vulnerable. The other Troop Dragon finished by using his arms to tickle her feet, which threw her into ticklish insanity. As suddenly as it started, it stopped. (Mai 3300) The feathers started to tickle her feet again. Mai, who was already tired from the monster's tickle attack, didn't even attempt to resist. The feathers stopped sooner, since the mystery man didn't have any further moves to make

'If I don't do something soon, I'm gonna lose.' Mai thought. 'And I'll probably get tickled a lot........But would that be a bad thing?' She briefly wondered. 'No! No time to go sissy Mai. You have to fight back.'

"I play Change of Heart." Mai said. An angel appeared before the Troop Dragon and possessed it, making it join Mai's side. "Now I summon Amazoness Grappler (1500/1300)." A muscle bound amazon appeared. Mai thought for a second. "Maybe you deserve a taste of your own medicine. monsters, give it to him." The two monsters nodded and approached the strange man. The Troop Dragon was the first to attack. he started by tickling his sides and underarms. It seem that the man wasn’t ticklish, As soon as the hands started tickling, the man wasn’t thrown into hysteric laughter. 'Hmmmmm. This is fun.' Mai thought. 'Maybe I was too hasty to judge this.' The man gave a soft smile even more as the Troop Dragon pulls his shirt up and tried to tickle his stomach. The Amazoness Grappler, not wishing to be left out, started to tickle his feet.

"Having fun?" Mai asked. "You bet!" This answer surprised Mai. She expected him to be crying for mercy or asking her to stop. (???? 500) As soon as her monsters stopped, a flurry of feathers came out of the chair and started to tickle the man from head to toe. Yet he did not laugh " I forgot about that addition." He said. "I'll end my turn there." Mai said. She was a little afraid of hurting him. The Troop Dragon returned to his side of the field.

"Well, now I'm going to defeat you." He said. "I sacrifice Troop Dragon to summon Archfiend Of Gilfer (2200/2500). And I increase his power with Megamorph (4000/1500). Attack!" The Archfiend Of Gilfer flew at Amazoness Grappler and started to tickle her with it's hands and tail. It appeared, though, that she was ticklish. She just exploded on contact. "Well, thanks to her special ability, my life points are safe." Mai said. "I forgot about that." The strange man said. "Now to finish you. I summon Harpy Girl in attack mode (500/500).)." A cute harpy girl appeared. "And I play Secret Path to the Treasure. Thanks to it, my Harpy Girl can attack you directly." Harpy Girl flew up and past the Archfiend Of Gilfer. Then, she started to tickle the man with her feathery wings. "My monsters catch on quick, don't they?" The man didn’t respond, he was laughing for once. Mai though she had found his weak spot.

"Well, I guess that's the end of the duel." Mai said, as all the monsters vanished. "Yeah.......I guess it is....." The man said, gasping. "It was kinda fun.......In a juvenile kinda way." Mai said. "Glad you liked it." The man said. He unlocked himself and went over to her. He was about to unlock her, but he found he couldn't resist. He started to tickle her soft feet. Mai's eyes bulged and she started to laugh hysterically again. He stopped rather quickly though. "Sorry. I'll let you go now."

"Do it again." Mai said. She had really grown to like it, sort of. "Go ahead, get it out of your system." She said, as a sort of recovery. "You sure?

"Go ahead before I change my mind." She said, though she wasn't going to. The man plucked a feather off the chair and started to tickle Mai's feet with it. Mai tried to hold it back, leaving her with a cute grin on her face, but she couldn't hold it in. She burst out laughing. The man smiled and continued to feathers her feet. As he did so, however, he unlocked her legs. Mai didn't noticed this however. She was too busy laughing. She rather enjoyed it. The feather felt nice and soft against her bare foot and the sensation was kinda nice as well. "AHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA Ok. You can let me go now."

"I let you go a couple seconds ago." Mai opened her eyes and noticed she was free. "I was tickling your feet while they were free. You didn't even move them." Mai blushed lightly, but then said, "Well, it's because I was so used to the stocks."

"Whatever you say." He said. Mai stood up, turned to leave and remembered that she forgot her boots. She turned around to collect them and looked up to see the man who was just dueling her, but he was gone. “Huh? Where’d her go?” Mai put her boots on and found a note on the door. It was a map to the game shop. He smiled and headed out. Meanwhile Dark Hound was on a rail on the ceil waiting for her to leave. He jumped down and moved over to a camera and removed the tape and put it in his bag. He pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number.
“jack? It Dark Hound I just wanted to tell you your duel tickle system works great, and don’t worry the money had been transfer to your back account…ya uh huh ok later”
He stuffed the cell phone into his pocket “hmm I wonder if I can still catch Ze tickle that Hopkins girl” he walks out and head towards the area where zero was and smiled…
Will Rebecca fall to Zero? Is Zero ticklish? All in due time…all in due time…

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back