• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tonya and Kristy's Tickle Torment part 2

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
If you missed part one, Please, go back and find it and read it first or you will be lost in this part. I don't know how to link to it or I would. sorry. enjoy the story.
Tonya and Kristy’s Torture Part 2
By
Sadistickler

Kristy continued scratching at Tonya’s balls of her feet as she sucked in a couple of her toes at a time into her mouth. Tonya squealed and screeched in ticklish agony.
“ OOOOH!!! HAHAHAHAHA KRISTYYYY!!!! STOOOOP!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE!!! NOT MY TOES!!! AHAHAHAH HEEEEE!!!! I’M SOOOORRRRYYYY!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! PLEEEEEASE!!! NO MAHAHAHAH MORE!!!! I AHAHAHAH CAN’T AHAHAHAH STAND IT!!!” Tonya screamed desperately.
Kristy continued, relishing the thought of getting to truly TORTURE the snooty Tonya. She had wanted to do this very thing for a long time. And she was totally enjoying having ultimate control of Tonya. She also enjoyed giving Tonya a mind- blowing orgasm. Kristy wasn’t a lesbian or anything, but she thought maybe being Bi was a good thing. She loved guys, but now realized that a hot girl like Tonya was good too. She thought she was getting the best of both worlds. Kristy decided that she REALLY loved Tonya’s feet a lot. The taste, smell, and the texture of her sweet toes in her mouth was making her horny again.
After about 10 minutes of this torment, Emily tapped Kristy and motioned for her to stop for a bit. She reluctantly did and backed away.
As soon as Tonya could catch her breath she began pleading and begging in sheer panic through her hard panting.
“OK! OK! KRISTY! I’M SOOO SORRY! I’M SORRY! PLEASE! NO MORE! I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE! I’M WAY TOO TICKLISH! I’M SERIOUS! I CAN’T TAKE IT! NOT ANOTHER SECOND! I’M SORRY KRISTY! I’m REALLY, REALLY SORRY! PLEASE NO MORE O F THE TICKLING! ITS TOO MUCH TORTURE!!!” Cried Tonya; with huge tears streaking down both cheeks
Then Emily reached up and turned on the vibrating massager wedged into Tonya’s clit. It began to vibrate hard on high. Kristy whispered something to Casey, and Casey pointed to a door down the hall. In a flash Kristy bolted to the door, and returned a few seconds later holding a hairbrush.
Tonya gasped as soon as the vibrator wiggled madly against her clit. She started to giggle and cringe at the same time.
OH MY GOD! NOOO! DON’T!!! NOT THIS! TURN IT OFF!!! AHEHEHEHEEE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! IT TICKLES TOOOOO MUCH! AHEHEHEHEEEHEEEE!!! DOOOOOON’T!!! TURN IT OFFF! TURN IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA OOOOOOFFFF!!!” Tonya squealed in absolute desperation.
The Kristy knelt down behind Tonya’s tied feet again and started slowly sliding the hairbrush up and down her hyper ticklish soles. She worked first one foot, and then the other, and occasionally sliding the hairbrush up and down both arches at once. Tonya renewed her desperate laughter and it became even higher pitched than ever before, almost wailing like a siren. She tried to turn around, and shook her head back and forth violently as Kristy tormented her soft, delicate, deathly ticklish soles with the bristles of the hairbrush. The more Tonya shrieked in agony, the harder and faster Kristy tickled her feet with the brush. After a while, Tonya just screamed and laughed, not forming any words of pleading at all .In fact if someone outside heard it, they would swear Tonya was being tortured with a hot fiery branding iron, she was that desperate and in the most hideous agony one could imagine from the tickling torments. Soon though, Tonya’s screams become even more guttural, almost as if it originated from deep down to her knees. She shook all over and flailed as if being shocked with large jolts of electricity. Emily, Lauren, Casey, and even Kristy knew she was having an orgasm of epic proportions. It seemed to last for almost 3 solid minutes, before Tonya untensed all the muscles in her body, then just as quickly, she started wiggling again, flailing about as much as her tight bonds would allow, laughing completely hysterical again from the tickling.
Emily whispered to Casey and Loren and they all got up and positioned themselves around Tonya. Casey grabbed both feathers and began tickling up and down Tonya’s exquisitely ticklish butt. Loren walked around to the front of the chair and reached over and started tickling Tonya’s armpits with her fingernails, lightly scratching there. Emily herself went into the bathroom and emerged with a second hairbrush and together with Kristy, proceeded to torture Tonya’s left foot with it as Kristy continued on the right one.
Tonya’s screams of agony were at an all time high, and she tried anything and everything she could to jerk away from the overpowering assault of her extremely ticklish body.
Within mere minutes of this continued torture, Tonya again orgasmed two more times from the tickling and the vibrating of her engorged swollen clit. The tickling again took over her nerve endings and eventually, overloaded her brain and she luckily passed out.
All four girls stopped and smiled at each other at there conquering of the Almighty Princess Tonya. They all sat back and as Kristy giggled at the fun she was having, she didn’t notice Emily sneak up behind her and shove a rag against her nose and mouth. She startled, and gasped, breathing in deeply, she soon found herself unconscious as well.
The next thing Tonya and Kristy realized, they were in darkness, and tied, and bundled together in some sort of bag. They felt movement like being driven in a car. They were both gagged tightly, tasting stinky sock again. They just waited to see what was happening. Soon the hum of driving on pavement was replaced with the crunching of gravel as the car made a turn. The car continued on the gravel for what seemed like a very long time. After a while, they felt the care slow to a stop and then two doors opened and slammed shut. They could hear muffled voices but not what was being said. It sounded like all girls talking.
They heard and felt a lid open, like the trunk lid. Many hands grabbed and tugged at the sack, pulling it up from the floor of the trunk. Then they were being carried over a distance and laid down on the ground.
“ Welcome to our camp, girls. We thank you for the presents. We will put them to good use, and I’m sure they will become a fine addition to our flock.” Said a tall blonde to Emily, Loren, and Casey. The blonde was named Niki, and she was the leader. The girls looked around and saw hundreds of beautiful women everywhere walking, and laughing among dozens and dozens of tents and campsites. All the women were beautiful in their own way, some were short, some tall, some thin, some meatier, but they were all gorgeous. They all dressed in various clothing, from leather skirts and high heels to daisy duke shorts and halter-tops and tennis shoes.
“Come, dine for breakfast with us while my girls attend to this mornings festivities starring our new toys.” Niki said as she motioned them to a long table laden with food. There were, eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit and glasses of milk and orange juice.
All the girls sat down and other women walked up and spooned on to plate’s different amounts of each of the foods. Niki was staring at a weird contraption centered in the middle of the campgrounds a mere 20 feet from where they all sat. It was a steel “A” frame with several pulleys and ropes attached at the top rail. There were several girls attaching leather restraints to the ankles protruding from the large wiggling sack resting on the ground below it. Then there were ropes being attached to the leather restraints. After this was accomplished, the sack was unzipped and two girls started pulling hard and continuously at the ropes. Both Tonya and Kristy were hauled out of the open sack. They were both naked except for their tennis shoes with no socks, and their gags. Their hands were tightly bound behind their backs. Their legs were being spread widely apart as they were hoisted up. The girls tied the ropes off to the sidebars when Tonya and Kristy were lifted high enough. Just the shoulders were all that was touching the ground. The two looked like a couple of letter “V”s totally naked and exposed to the whole world.
Emily, Casey, and Loren looked at the girls tied there, and smiled as they looked over at Niki. She was grinning big and seemed to like what she was witnessing.
“Oh, I almost forgot, Niki, here’s a list of both girls vulnerable, most ticklish places. The blonde is Kristy, and the tall one with light brown hair is Tonya. Kristy is eager and learns quick, but Tonya, is a handful, and very rebellious. Both girls absolutely HATE having their feet tickled the most.” Emily said eagerly.
Niki looked over the sheet of paper Emily handed her, and whistled to a couple of the girls. They ran over and knelt down by Niki’s side, and she whispered to them. They quickly got up and ran back over to the framed contraption. They immediately started tugging off Tonya and Kristy’s tennies. Both tied girls flopped around on the ground with vigor as they realized what was about to happen. As the last shoe was tugged from Tonya’s foot, leaving both girls completely barefoot, Niki hollered at the group” Take off their gags. I want to hear them scream and beg for mercy.”
Two girls bent down and untied the gags and removed the socks from their mouths. Immediately, Tonya and Kristy started pleading, desperately to be let go, promising anything. By now, everyone at the table was finished eating, so Niki got up and suggested they all go sit closer to watch the show for a while.
Sitting about 5 feet away and immediately behind the tied girls, they awaited the show with eagerness. Niki took out a whistle on a small chain from underneath her shirt and blew 3 short whistles. All the girls in the camp immediately dropped what they were doing and surrounded the “A”frame. One girl brought about a dozen long billowy feathers and handed them out to varies other girls. The ones with the feathers walked up to Tonya and Kristy and took up positions around them. One girl at each foot, one girl kneeled down on each side of both girls, one girl positioned between the legs of each tied girl, and the rest in various positions all around them. Tonya and Kristy both looked frightened to death as they eyed all those wicked looking feathers. They were stunned into utter silence as they lay there suspended by their ankles, spread out wide, and totally immobile and oh so vulnerable.
Niki blew one big whistle, and all the girls started tickling Tonya and Kristy with the feathers. Both girls screamed in serious panic as the sensations overwhelmed their bodies. Their feet were being tickled, as well as their breasts and nipples. Some girls tickled their tummies, and the butt and legs both front and back. But the two girls standing between Tonya and Kristy’s legs lightly would brush their clits and vulnerable labia’s with skilled precision. They barely grazed the skin in these areas, gliding the feather lightly and slowly across the skin, making the sensation anything but pleasurable. They took care not to put any pressure on the skin, denying them any pleasure what so ever
“See how they’re doing that? We can keep them in the height of ecstasy for hours and hours denying them orgasm while the tickling distracts them. Makes them suffer to no end. We can do this every day if we want, never giving them orgasm. And at night bind them so they can’t touch themselves whatsoever.” Emily watched and thought this was a novel idea. She seemed pleased at what she was witnessing.
Tonya and Kristy both screamed and cried in laughter desperately from the sheer torturous torment of the feathers’ light, but nonstop consistent tickling of their most ticklish places were exploited.
“OOOH STOP! STOOOP! PLEASE!!! I CAN’T STAND IT!! NO MORE! NOOO MOOOORE!! NO TICKLING! NOOOO AHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Screamed Tonya.
“ AHAHAHHA!!! NOT MY AHAHAHA FEET!!! GET AWAY FROM THEM!!! AHAHAHA PLEEEEASE! NO TICKLING! I’M TOOO TICKLISH!!! AHAHAHA!!! DON’T! AHAHAHA!!! NOT THE TOOOOOEEES!!!” Cried Kristy.
Both girls were in dire straits as the feathers tormented them all over, but when the 4 girls started sliding the feathers in and out between their toes, the hysterics went up a couple notches.
So, What will you do with them now?” asked Emily.
Niki replied,” Well, we will break them first for a couple weeks of this type of daily punishment. Probably about 6 hours a day. All the girls in the camp will take turns punishing them and the rest of the time tied up in their tent. Then once they are broken, we can begin training them to be obedient subs, and then eventually, we will sell them to the highest bidder, either male or female, makes no difference to me. Money talks. It takes a lot to keep a Lesbian training camp this large going. But, once they find a good master or Mistress, they will be tickle tortured for the rest of their lives, probably.”
Cool. That’s good to know. Well, we must get going; it’s a long drive back home. Thank you for everything.” Emily said as they all stood up to leave.
Niki said, “No, thank you for the wonderful new additions. I haven’t encountered girls this ticklish in a very long time. They will provide the whole camp with many, many hours of enjoyment, and screams of laughter. Have a safe trip. It was wonderful meeting all of you.” She waved as Emily, Loren and Casey walked back to the car. The three girls turned around and took one last look at what was being done to Tonya and Kristy before getting into the car.
On the long drive back home, Emily was thinking of a sure fire plan to get Loren and Casey tied up and tickled, and eventually be able to bring them up here and turn them over to the lesbians too. She thought she might need to recruit some more help though.
THE END……?

wowow that Emily is a true piece of work. imagine doing that to her friends also? and you are right, this ending was a big surprise. but i loved it as usual. fantastic descriptions of their utter torment, or Tonya's mostly in this part. and to keep them on the brink of orgasm without letting them have release is truly evil but soooooooo delicious. always a fantasy of mine, to be denied orgasms...

isabeau

Nice Story, Sadistic. I love intense tickling mixed with sexual teasing. This was a very intense and action-packed story. Great work. I'll look forward to your next story! :)

I guess I am not a fan.

Content wise, sure. I loved the first part too. And through most of the second, I was really thinking that this was something stellar.

And then it took an unexpected U-Turn into crazy town.

There wasn't a hint of anything like this coming, and in many ways I felt that the 'shocking twist' was forced. I'm also not a big fan of it, but I will get into why that is in a little bit. I'm the kind of person who likes characters who are anti-hero, that I can't root for or necessarily against. Sin City and other Noir stories are extremely appealing because the sense of right and wrong is almost nonexistant. That said, I'm not a big fan of the House Of A 1000 Corpses sort of story. I don't like it when someone who, for lack of a better term, I should hate is propped up and beats up on main characters for no real reason at all. Further making the bad guy look like a badass, when situations arise where that person would be turned on or beat down, and still they continue to be on the warpath...I don't like it. I don't like it for heroes, and I don't like it for villains.

The reason why I am not a big fan is because here I have Emily...a well known sadistic and cruel bitch. And on the other hand, I have Tonya and Kristy, two girls who really are NOT that bad of people, even when taken into account of popularity and such. This story dynamic really only works for me in the sense of 'what goes around comes around'. Emily must pay of her actions. There is no real redeemable value in a story sense of what she did to Tonya and Kristy.

So Tonya and Kristy are going to be put into a life where they are basically tickle slaves, while Emily gets away with it. Now, if Tonya and Kristy somehow engineered an escape from this Hell, or made a deal to deliever those who had taken them...well...then I'd be extremely into it.

As I said, the first part and most of the second I really enjoyed...but the twist ruins it for me.

Amazing

Amazing story, I enjoyed both parts and the ending was brilliant =oD

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back