• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda Bynes is ticklish. (F/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
One Friday afternoon, Amanda Bynes was walking to the mall. She stopped at a street corner to wait until she could cross the street. Suddenly, a van stopped beside her and she was pulled in and knocked out with chloroform.

When Amanda awoke, she found herself shackled to a table. Her clothes had been taken off and she was in her underwear. Then, Hillary Duff came out from behind a curtain.

“Hillary? What are you doing here and why am I chained up?” Amanda asked nervously.

“Both of your questions can be answered in six simple words. So we can have some fun.” Hillary said. With that, she started to tickle Amanda’s size nine feet. Amanda was extremely ticklish and burst into laughter.

“OH GAHAHAHAD! HILLARY NOOOOO! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Hillary continuously moved her fingers from the balls of Amanda’s feet, through her arches and onto her heels and then back again. Amanda’s laughter would get higher in pitch ash Hillary ran through her arch.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHA!” Amanda was unsure of any reason why Hillary was torturing her but she wished Hillary would stop. But instead, Hillary started to tickle Amanda’s toes, causing her to laugh even harder.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Hillary grabbed two feathers out from under the table and used one on each foot to tickle between Amanda’s toes. This drove Amanda crazy.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally Hillary stopped for a second allowing Amanda to catch her breath.

“Why <gasp> are you doing this to me?” Amanda asked as she gasped for air.

“No reason. I just thought we could have some fun together.” Hillary responded. Then she grabbed her feathers and ran them up and down Amanda’s ribcage, causing her to burst into a fit of giggles.

“No, please don’t. hahahahahahahahahahaha! stahahap! hehehehehahahahahaha!” Then Hillary dropped the feathers and dug her fingers into Amanda’s sides and ribs, causing her back to arch and she burst into laughter.

“EEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MAN! IT TICKLES! HEHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHESE!” Then Hillary slid her fingers up into the hollows of Amanda’s armpits, causing her to laugh harder.

“AAAHHH! HEHEHEHAHHAHA! NOT THERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Hillary moved down and started to tickle Amanda above her navel. Amanda’s tummy was her most ticklish spot and she burst into fits of laughter.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHSE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Then Hillary tickled over Amanda’s belly button to the area just below it and continued down to squeeze Amanda’s inner thighs. With every squeeze, Amanda jumped as high as she could and let a huge scream.

“AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! DON’T DO THAT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Hilalry stopped squeezing Amanda’s inner thighs but moved up and used a feather to tickle Amanda’s cute innie belly button. Amanda burst into laughter once again.

“NOOOOOO! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Hillary then dropped her feather, bent over and started blowing raspberries on Amanda’s belly. With every raspberry, Amanda’s tummy flexed in and out and Amanda tugged at her bonds as hard as she could and laughed so hard, no sound was produced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Hillary stopped torturing her victim and Amanda passed out trying to catch her breath.

When Amanda woke up she was in her own bed, in her own bedroom. She distinctly remembered the tickling but had to wonder if it had all been a dream.

What do you think?

please have them both do a tickle fight with each other

great story!! Very well written. I enjoyed that very much, thanks for taking the time to write it!

Wud up

hey man your like my hero you made a soild amanda bynes story u should make a part 2

Nice one Tickleman. I think you've got it dead right. Hilary Duff would definitely beat Amanda Bynes in any tickle fight and I for one would love to see Hilary tickle Amanda into hysterics.

Thanks for the feedback...

Due to popular demand, I will make a part two to this story. But... I need some help from you the fans. Any suggestions for part Two?

Where there's room for one there can be for two. How about LL helping Amanda enact revenge. Kidnapping her at the set of her new movie. Help from a variety of people: secretary, make up artist and such. We might suggest that forks being used for tickling. Fork should be used more often as should back scratchers. Nails also help as do kittens and puppies. Maybe a humiliating video circulates a la paris Hilton (with her help maybe!). Maybe something public a la The Game. Perhaps later a beach setting. And perhaps after that a terrifying brothel owner and dominatrix help the celebs as well as other females like professional interrigator. Finishing with a few female fans showing her their love (perhaps Steph, ORange, Mary Allison, Isabeau and two lesbian members of the TMF????). And so say all of us!
Love,
Heatehr and Anna

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back