• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My own true tickles...once again

juniper22

I honestly need better, more imaginative titles...

Anyways. On to my stories! These occurred at work.

(M/F)
This first one occurred as I had come in for my shift one day. I had come in for a 9-5 shift (and apparently my boss hadn't told anyone as every was like, "What are you doing here so early? You don't work until 2!") and I'd come down to see my breaks, who I was working with, etc. Our recieving guy (we'll call him Jack) was working the floor today as we were a little understaffed for an unexpected kind of busy day. I was leaning against the counter facing another coworker when suddenly Jack comes up behind me and pokes my side. I react rather nicely if I do say so myself, as I wasn't expecting it and I turn around and see him smiling.

(M/F)
The second one occurred about 5 1/2 hours later as I was finishing up my break (I was in the last 15 mins of it). Jack came upstairs for a quick break himself. He'd finished looking at photos of a party thing work had had a few months prior. I was looking at them and spotted a guy that looked kind of familiar but didn't know the name of (I'd only worked with him about 2 weeks or so). I squealed, "That's him!" and Jack looked up, "Who's who?" "No one." I replied quickly. "Oh someone you like?" "No." He went to grab at the picture but I turned away and he sat back down. I ran into anther picture and said, "Wait, no, it's not him." Jack said something else to me regarding the picture (unfortunately I can't remember what it was) then when I refused whatever it was Jack jumped up from his seat. I tried to turn away and put another picture behind it but he came up behind me and grabbed at the photo. We were both holding onto it but I wouldn't let go. I saw his free hand come up and start tickling my side just under my arm. I had to let go of the photo to protect myself and Jack took it, looked at it and made a comment under his breath. He gave the photo back, I finished looking then put them on the table. I went to put my wallet back in my jacket and turned to him. "You enjoy doing that to me?" He replies, "Yeah, well you were poking me in my belly and ribs first and so I did it back out of fairness. Then I figured out it was a weakness so I kept doing it." I smiled and poked the air near him then he started trying to poke me with one hand, which I was easily able to block. Suddenly he went at me with both hands and I crumbled to the floor, giggling.

Well that's my stories for now. Hope to have more soon!

Juniper

Very cute stories you have there. I'm curious do you have any good one's of you getting your feet tickled?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back