• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Brown, Campus Reporter (Ch. 1-3)

theticklingmaster

TMF Master
Ch. 1 - The Deal
Ch. 2 - The Weaving of the Ropes
Ch. 3 - Tied & Tickled!!

Mary Brown, Campus Reporter.

Author’s Notes: This is fantasy, the name has been changed, and this is a role play via instant messenger. M/f & F/f later.

Part 1 – The Deal.

Just after I had showered & changed, someone knocked on my door one Saturday morning. I open the door, & standing in the hall is an attractive woman about my age. She introduced herself as one of the girls working for the campus newspaper. “I have practiced the art of being a queen of escape and I have heard you are a bondage master so I want to challenge you.” It isn’t every day an attractive woman comes to you door, & it's even rarer for her to challenge you to tie her up. So I reply, “Well now, come on in. This challenge sounds interesting.”

Mary: …but if I manage to get free I will expose you as a rubbish bondage master in the newspaper!!
Me: What's in it for me?
Me: I mean, shouldn't I get a reward if you can't get out?
Mary: Don’t be so confident, I will get out. And if I don't I will write an article on how good a bondage master you are, and it will probably attract more girls to come and challenge you.
Me: That still doesn’t seem enough. Let’s up the stakes a bit. If you can get out, I will pay you $100 in the form of this green paper I am pulling from my wallet. If you can’t get out, I will take your heels away & then I have a surprise for you.
Mary: What’s the surprise?
Me: Oh, it’s something that will take your breath away. What do you say, o overconfident one?
Mary: I accept! You’re not keeping me restrained! I am related to the great Henry Houdini!
Me: Okay then. What are the rules, Miss Houdini?
Mary: The rules are you can use as much rope as you want, but you can't tie me to something (not tied down or anything)
Me: I can only tie you to yourself, right?
Mary: Yes! So, do you dare?
Me: What about gagging you? After all, we wouldn't want to be interrupted outsiders.
Mary: Well, that's not really part of the challenge, but if you think it is necessary.....
Me: Sure it’s part of the challenge. If you called out & someone heard you, that person could help you get out. However, I wouldn't do it until I'm done. You’d be able to talk to me & tease me until I’m done. Oh yeah, is there a time limit for your escape?
Mary: lol It will not take me long
Me: Okay then, if you're so confident, we'll set it on 30 minutes, especially since I know your story is due in 2 hours.
Mary: Fine, we start when you want.
Me: All righty. I accept this challenge.
Mary: Cool, you want to do it in your dorm?
Me: No, too many workers, friends, & random people come here
Me: I know of a place. We'll go downstairs. Just let me get my book bag.
Mary: Ok, I will follow you.

I select the black book bag, which has all my tools for restraining women in it. It’s nice to keep such a bag handy. It looks like an ordinary backpack, but no one would suspect that there are ropes, gags, & other interesting items in there. Mary stands up, but her black string top still shows hints of cleavage & her perfect bellybutton comes into contact with the air & my line of sight. She is wearing jeans & one inch heels, but the stairs around here are tricky – lately someone tripped & fell in heels. So, I take her hand, being a gentleman, & lead her down the two flights of stairs to the TV studio. Inside this TV Studio, I lead her into a room that has only one light; we use this room for shooting green screen when necessary. There is a table & two chairs there. I place my book bag on the table, & she places her laptop on the table.

Mary: Is there a sofa or something comfy I can sit on?
Me: I can bring one in. Stay right here, & I'll be right back.

I pull readily easily a sofa long enough for a 6'0" person to lie down on perfectly horizontally. She sits down on the sofa after I place it.

Mary: Cool. So, ready?
Me: Not quite, I need to get some breakfast, as I can’t do anything without eating first in the morning. Is there anything else you would like, such as a drink, before we start?
Mary: Yes, a drink would be nice. Anything like a cocoa or something
Me: Sure. What's your favorite color?
Mary: blue (Like my eyes) why?
Me: So I can get you that color mug, of course.

I run to the nearby kitchen & get a blue mug. While the mug is heating with the water I placed in there, I fill a bowl with honey nut cheerios & fat free milk.

Me: Marshmallows?
Mary: No thanks.

I return with her cup of hot cocoa in the blue mug. While you sit there drinking your cocoa, I eat my cereal. After a few minutes, I finish, “You have nice eyes.”

Mary: Hey don't try to flirt with me, I am here to defeat you remember?
Me: True, but I have no moral bounds about flirting with all enemies.
Mary: lol
Me: You're not trying to kill me, just humiliate me in the paper & get some money doing so.
Mary: That's right.
Me: Besides, relationships like this don't normally work - some kind of power struggle or some other deep psychological reason gets in the way & prevents true romance from getting a clean chance to develop.
Mary: *sitting on the sofa* Thanks for the drink, it's good.
I place on the table.
Me: Good. I’m glad you liked it. Are you ready?

Part 2 – The Weaving of the Ropes

Mary: Yes I am.

It is now 10:30AM. 30 minutes have passed, so she has 90 minutes left before the story is due. I went to my bag, and took a number of ropes & the stopwatch out. Meanwhile, Mary was tying her hair in a ponytail & taking off her watch, earrings, & wrist bracelets.

After placing those extra items on the table, I position Mary with her back perfectly parallel to the sofa back. As she sits there with her legs closed, I position her arms behind her back. I take my first set, a black piece of rope, & proceed to fold the rope in two. Starting at the folded part, I circle around her wrists three times, with the insides of the wrists facing each other. Mary rubs her wrists together gently as she feels the rope circling the wrists. I twist in the middle, & have the ends of the rope go opposite ways in-between the wrists. As I tie off the knot, I hear her moan slightly.

Me (To myself): Is she enjoying this?

I grab another piece of rope, & I fold this one in half as well. However, with the feet still on the floor, I wrap this piece around Mary’s ankles. I insert the free ends of the rope through the lark's head, & then, after going through the loop, I continue around her ankles about 4 times. I notice her squirm a little bit, trying to see if she can slip a hand out of the rope binding the wrists. She says, “My hands are well tied... and I can feel my ankles are going the same way.” As she discovers no success in the attempt to free a hand, I split the free ends to go around in-between the ankles twice & then tie the knot in-between the ankles.

Now, I move to her tits. I take a much longer set of rope. I fold it in two, & go around, above the breasts once. I insert the ends through the lark's head, & then I go around below her breasts.

Mary: My god, how much rope did you bring? *giggling*
Me: I still have plenty of rope in this set

I go up wrapping the rope wrapping around the upper arms and chest, between left shoulder & neck, & down to in-between her tits. As I do this, I make sure that the rope alternates snaking above & below the other rope paths. Then, I go between Mary’s right shoulder & neck & back to the rope section on her back. I notice I have still more rope, so I go above the left collarbone again & loop the rope inside the middle of the bra. Next, I go back above the right collarbone & knot off in the back, pulling her bra up.

Me: I am looking at your feet & heels. Now, I have tied up women in heels before, but they still tried to jump away for the door. So, I'm going to take off your heels slowly, of course, to make it harder to do that. After all, you would not want to damage your beautiful feet or its perfect skin.
Mary: Yes my skin is very soft and smooth, and I have just had a shower before the tying up challenge, so my feet smell good from the fruity soap...

I tie the big toes together using a small piece of rope, noticing that my hands smell like her feet now. The perfume was tempting me a bit, but this isn't the time to fulfill those desires. Mary wiggles her toes & I take a short timeout to admire the sight.

Mary: So you prefer your little prisoner to be barefoot?
Me: Of course. I just felt the floor now with my hands & it is cold. I think the cold floor will discourage you from spending too much time moving around in bare feet. As part of the challenge, even after you free yourself, you must restore yourself completely. That means putting on your perfect little heels & jewelry too.
Mary: I can't believe you've tied my toes too *giggling*

I fold Mary’s legs up behind her so the heels hit her ass. Then, I tie a piece of rope connecting the bikini harness to her ankles. Now, if she lifts her legs, she runs the risk of ripping her bra, which would disqualify her from the challenge.

Mary (thinking): Oh I see!!!!!! You are a bit of an expert...

I tie another piece of rope starting from the inside of the bra, running in-between the legs tightly, & up to the wrists. So if Mary lifts her hands, she will feel the rope through the pants & panties hitting the pussy. I tie the legs at the knees, both above & below, using the folded rope technique from the wrists. I tie the elbows together, both above & below. While I tie her legs, Mary still squirms a little, feeling the rope rubbing against her pussy.....

Me: Oh yes, I know what I am forgetting!
Me: You still have use of your appendages.
Mary: My god, I am completely trussed up. *giggling*

Let's see. I unball the fists & hear a whimper of slight pain. I tie each finger (& thumb) off together on matching hands so they don't try to stray away & rope scratch. Even though Mary’s fingers are resting on the side of her heels, since the ankles are above the heels, she can't reach them without pulling on herself. Then, I tie the elbow rope to the big toes.

Me: Your phone is ringing; I’ll get it for you.
Mary: Yes, impossible to reach....

I hold the phone to her ear & let her talk to the editor. The editor comments that there is 60 minutes left before all stories are due to him. So, knowing she needs a half hour to escape this place, think about good stuff in bondage, & type out the article, that left her 30 minutes to escape.

Mary: Half an hour to escape from this should be more than enough, I’m confident.
Me: Oh yeah, I know I forgot two things before I start the clock.

I grab a dark black scarf from my bag & I tell her that it is time to close the eyes. The great “Harry Houdini” was blindfolded on some of his most miraculous escapes. She replied, “Anything he can do, I can do better.” I sensed false bravado in her, as if she had never done this before, but I continued as if that wasn’t evident. After I blindfolded her, I asked her what the object I just pulled out was & what color. She guessed a black watch, so I knew she couldn’t see. I had grabbed a simple blue ball gag that goes around the head, & I held it to her mouth, letting her lips feel it.

Me: Open wide, Mary.
Mary: Hey, what are you doing with this?
Me: You did agree to a gag. This is a ball gag. I insert this into your mouth so that you can’t make very audible sound, & this strap going around your head keeps it completely in place.

She refused to open her mouth as I pressed the ball gag against my lips. That’s when I knew she never did this before; an experienced artist would have accepted it without resistance, hoping I either leave it too loose or for more time to escape. Seeing as Mary was currently tied up, I tried to think of a way besides pinching the nose to get the ball gag in. (I don’t like to restrict breathing that way, in case something bad happens) I keep the ball gag at the mouth with my left hand while my right hand strays & my mind thinks. I tug on the rope between her jeans, trying to see if that drives any sort of response. Mary squealed, but the mouth was still shut, & she was trying to push the hand away with her fingers. However, in doing so, she pushes my hand from her hand to her feet, & my fingers end up brushing the soles completely by accident. The loud ensuing laugh opens the mouth wide…

Mary: No, please, I am ticklish & I love it too much…

…& I shove the ball gag in, quickly tying the rope strap around the head.

Me: Now Miss Houdini, it’s time to start the stopwatch. *Click* There are thirty minutes in which you have to free yourself, & it is now 11:05AM. You’ll only have 25 minutes once you are free to write the story, but I’ll type an alternative story should you be unable to finish on time on your computer.
Mary: ggrrrr!!!
Me: Growling at me won't set you free. This room has nothing sharp in it, except the emergency scissors in my bag.
Mary: MMmmMmmmMMm!!!!
Me: But since said scissors is in the other corner, you won't make it in time.
Mary: ggrrrr!!!

Mary shakes her head, trying to get me to understand that she will untie herself, without the help of the safety shears.

Me: I'll take your heels & place them in another location of the room besides the foot of the sofa.
Mary: MMmMMFFFFF!!!!!!
Me: If you lose, I'll take these nice heels with me. I think they'd make a nice addition to my captured ladies' foot collection.
Mary: MMmMMFFFFF!!!!!!

I notice Mary try to push the gag out with her tongue, but for all she’s doing, she might as well have been pushing a brick wall. I put a few soft pillows around the foot of the sofa in case she rolls off by accident. I didn’t want her to cause an injury or anything trying to free herself. I hid her heels behind the sofa, & then I went back to her computer. I quickly typed up an article in about 15 minutes. I then saved the word document & opened a new message ready to send to the editor, whose contact information I had found in her outlook address book. Of course, every 5 minutes, I look at her to see her struggling.

Me: Fifteen minutes left!
There are muffled noises, but the great thing about gagging captives is, they’re neither audible nor intelligible. Then, being bored, I look up some tickling pictures & stories from a few websites & leave them on her computer, locked for editing with a password. Then I go to the kitchen & I wash out the cup, spoon, & bowl, so as not to leave a mess in the studio, unlike some of my colleagues here, all while continuing the effective monologue.

Me: Five minutes left! What is your editor going to do to you if you don't turn the report in? Lucky for me, I typed an article out while I enjoyed my monologue with you.
Mary: mmmff???
Me: complete with your digital signature

Mary is still trying to untie herself, but she is not having any luck at all.
Me: One minute left! (Beep of one minute warning) Wow, each rope is still on there!

The watch beeped a minute later & then started playing the sound effect of Mario dying in Super Mario World from Super Nintendo Game System.

Part Three – Tied & Tickled!!

Me: The little Houdini failed to escape in time. Oh, you lost. So you don’t get $100 from me. But I do have a surprise for you. First, let’s send out this alternative article. *Click* Now your editor will leave you in peace, & I can write on these heels, "Mary Brown, Captured Campus reporter."
Mary: MMmmMMFFFF !!!!!!!!! MMmmMmm !!!!

I grab a flag label to label your 1" heels, & then I grab a marker to write on your belly & feet-top "The Bondage Master".

Mary (Thinking): Oh god, it tickles!!

I take my time of course, since I want the campus paper & everyone else that sees Mary to know the results. Now I break out the digital camera & take some high-quality shots of her position & bondage. I put away the unused ropes, & put the heels in my bag to add to my collection later.

Me: Now it’s time to unveil your surprise. I will be true to my word with this surprise, & your breath will be taken away.
Mary: mmmff????
Me: I love feet, & your feet are screaming to be tickled.

Mary squeals in panic as I move my hand to her toes. As she arches her soles, she tries to get the toe rope off. Meanwhile, I start circling around the toes, & then I move to the centers of her toes. Then, I hold the feet in place, while I lick each toe, & then the sole, & heel. She giggles in her gag.

Me: You like that.
Mary: MMMmMFFF!!!!!!!!
Me: I guess I'll do it more slowly

I go back to my book bag as she squirms in her tight bondage. I take off the gag, but before she can say a word, I grab a feather, & start with the edges of her nail. Then, I go around to the back of the toe. In response, Mary squeals & wiggles her toes, trying desperately to avoid the contact with the feather. I trace the outline of each toe, then I brush up & down the middle. Next, I trace the outline of the foot & mark invisible lines on your soles.

Mary: HEEEE!!!!! Oh my god, you are going to drive me mad. lol
Me: Oh no, I haven't even started. You see, I have a feather duster in my bag as well as an electric toothbrush.
Mary: NOOO!!! Please, that’s too much!! I’m enjoying myself in this!

I use the feather duster first, pretending to “get dust off your feet”. Mary squirms tightly against the ropes, but she still can't get free. I have seen Mary teasing all those other guys with her tits & her perfect feet, rubbing up against others, pulling away when tickled, but doing anything. Now it’s her turn. I go ahead & turn on the electric toothbrush to start brushing the entire foot. I start with your heel, & go to the toes.

Mary: PLEEEASE, it really tickles! HEEEHHEEHEE!!

I notice her bra straining up more, but I'm tired of tickling the feet for now. I want to tickle the stomach next, as that belly button is just too inviting!!

Mary: You are trying to make me submissive to you aren't you?
Me: the thought occurred to me a little bit
Me: But it's pretty much only to be a tickling slave
Mary: what, one of the most glamorous and popular girls in the campus being secretly your tickling slave?
Me: Oh hells yes. It's like revenge of the nerds, even better
Mary: If you tickle me it is going to make me squirm and therefore tighten the ropes even more, it's not fair!!!

I smell her belly button first & then I start licking away. I continue feeling around the stomach, & then I realize I want to feel Mary’s breasts up too. But the ropes are so tight, I can't go underneath your clothes via the stomach.

Mary: What about my press article?
Me: Oh, your press article is okay. I emailed a copy to your editor. I'm sure he'll love the description "you" gave about being tied up & unable to escape, plus the fun afterwards.
Mary: What, you mean including the sweet torture?
Me: Of course!

I grab the ball gag & tickle her breasts from the top. When she opens her mouth, I gag her again.

Me: I forgot to mention that there were hidden cameras in my room & this room.
Mary: mmmff????
Me: It has captured the entire morning with me & you.
Mary: MMMFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Me: So, if you try to bring up any charges of me violating the challenge, I have the evidence to point out that I did absolutely nothing wrong & that you wanted this. Plus, I can sell a copy on the internet. At bondage sites, it will sell faster than Paris Hilton videos.

Mary moans submissively as I contemplate what to do next. All of a sudden, someone else enters the TV studio.

Allison: Hey Kevin, would you like to go out with me now?
Me: Sure, but I am a little busy at the moment. Come in to the green screen room.

Allison comes in & notices Mary tied up. I explain the whole situation to her, & Allison starts giggling & suggesting some ideas of what to do with Mary while she tickles the bound reporter.

Mary: MMMFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Allison: We can’t stay too much longer here though, I want to take you to see a movie today.
Me: What time does it show?
Allison: 12:45PM.
Me: But I can’t just leave her here.
Allison: Here’s what we’ll do…
Me: You seem to enjoy being tickled, Miss Brown.
Mary: MMMFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!
Me: Your toes are excited at the idea; they’re wiggling in anticipation!
Me: Unfortunately, Allison & I want to go, so I won’t leave you here. (Mary sighs in relief.) We’ll take you to the newspaper office!
Mary: MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh no, not the editor...)
Me: I’m sure the editor would love to enjoy tickling your perfect feet. I heard he also has a tickling fetish! It’s fun to hear the things that come out of people when they’re drunk.

I pick up Mary & bring her out to my car, dropping her in the backseat. Allison enters the car & removes the gag to hear the loud laughter that comes out as she tickles Mary’s feet.

Mary: HEEEE!!!!! I’m losing my mind!!

I go back inside & pick up Mary’s heels to drop them off in my room. Then, I pick up more ropes & more tickling accessories, throwing the used accessories out. I head out to the car, & we drive across campus to the editor’s office.

Mary: That was a silly challenge, but that will teach me to be over confident.
Me: I know. I am attaching a note to you before I drop you off. You lost the challenge & you deserve to be tickled.
Mary: HEEEE!!!!! Allison, that’s too much!
Me: Gag her, Allison.
Allison: With pleasure.
Me: I’m sure the editor won’t mind going at your feet after he’s done.

Allison & I go into the newspaper office. We change the bindings on Mary a little bit so that she can sit down in a chair facing the editor’s door. We set up her arms on the arm rests & put a small stool in front of her with a pillow on top to rest her feet. After positioning her feet, we tie them to the stool. After taping the note to her feet & knocking on the editor’s door, we leave. The editor opens the door & yells at her.

Editor: I told you not to do this story without a handler! Well, you wanted to be tied up & tickled, so it’s my turn now…

He takes her into the room & then puts a do not disturb sign on his door. If you were in the office, you’d hear muffled gasps of laughter & pleasure even through the walls as he enjoyed tickling her for a few hours!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back