• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night Creeper Part 1 or 4

stloldg

Disclaimer

This story may have some objectionable which might offend some of you. Please let me assure
you that it was not written to offend anyone it is purely entertainment.
It deals with a bunch of issues, both current and past.
I hope you take it in the spirit that it was written for tickling pleasure only

There was a sea of red and blue lights flashing in the morning twilight. Neighbors from
all over were staring at each other. That makes 12 in this area this month, said one of the
onlookers. Yeah, I heard that 7 were found in the west side and 10 in the south, replied
another passerby. They could see the shadows of the EMT workers helping some poor
soul.

They saw a woman and man holding each other in disbelief. Is there no place safe from
this monster the woman cried. It was Tom and Mary Miller said on of the neighbors.
You see the kids? Yes I see the youngest girl Bonnie (she’s 5). I see Billy. (he’s 8)
and I see Lisa (she’s 10). What about Jennifer, do you see her? No, someone said. Do
you think it happened to her? I’m not sure. I pray not.

The EMT was starting to come out of the house with someone on the stretcher with an
oxygen mask on. Damn, it was Jennifer. (She’s 15). Jennifer was the oldest of the group.
She was a good kid most of the time. But she always liked adventure and excitement.
She couldn’t turn down a dare. One time she surfed on the hood of a car for 3 blocks. The
car was going 30 mph. She was a daredevil. But you couldn’t tell by looking at her now.

She was pale, sweat was rolling down her face the sheet looked soaked. She had a nervous
grin on her face. Uncontrolled and unexpected giggles would come from her ever so
often. As she passed by, her mother started to cry. MY BABY, WHAT TYPE OF
MONSTER WOULD DO THIS TYPE OF THING!!!

Tom grabbed her and held her tightly in his arms. I’m going to kill the SOB that done this to
my little girl, he yelled in anger and fear.

Look!!!! Someone said, look at her feet they was the only thing that had color. They
were red like fire, as if someone gave them a total going over. Why are her toes moving
like that, they’re just wiggling non-stop? A puzzle look came over everyone face. They
started to load her into the ambulance, the door shut and they took off.

A car with flashing red and blue lights was driving up. Two detectives walked out,
James, why did we get this case; we handle murder case not home invasion or assaults.
Yea I know, the Capt. Just told me that he wanted us to handle this. I sense that he was
holding back some information. He looked strange, stranger than usual.

Kathy look, I am going to interview the parents you go over the area. Ask some of her
friends if they knew what’s going on.

James walked over to the parents, excuse me, my name is Detective. Harris, I was asked
to look into your daughter’s case. What the hell are you going to do to find the animal who
attacked my baby, cried Mary.

Mrs. Miller I need to ask you some questions before I can start. Please let’s go inside.
They all walked into the living room. Mr. & Mrs. Miller please tell me how everything
was last night.

Jennifer was in her room with her friends last night about 7:00 p.m. We were down stairs
looking at TV said Tom.

Did you hear anything out of the ordinary?

No. Just the usual music, girl talk, girl giggling.

What time did the girls leave?

About 9:00 or 9:30. I watched them run home from my front door. But, they were not their
usual selves when they left. They seem frighten, withdrawn, as if something was
troubling them.

Did you ask them if anything was wrong?

No, they ran as if someone was chasing them. I walked up to Jennifer’s room. She was
smiling as if nothing was wrong.

I asked if everything was all right with her and her friends. She replied fine. I told her
that they left as if someone was after them. She started to laugh and called them a bunch
of scary cats. I told her I’ll see her in the morning and went back down stairs.

What time did you go to bed?

I was the last one up. I usually check in on each child before I go to bed. Replied Mr.
Miller

Was everything ok?

Yes. Jennifer was already asleep; she left her lights and radio on.

Did you actually see her?

Not her face, but I saw her foot sticking out of the covers. After I turned off the radio, then
I placed her foot back under the covers. I heard a little giggle and her toes started to move
a little. I turned off the lights and shut the door.

What time was that?

About 10:15 p.m. the news was coming on. I turned off the TV and went to sleep.

When did you find her?

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. Just before the sunrise. I heard sounds coming from her room. I
knocked at first, but no answer. I tried to turn the knob on the door but it was locked, replied
Mrs. Miller.

What type of sounds was it?

It sounded like drums. You know that type that you hear from the old Tarzan movies.

Do you have locks on the bedroom door?

NO of course not. She replied. We don’t have locks on our bedroom doors. I called for
Tom, he ran into the hallway. Then we heard sounds of insane laugher. Tom tried to
break open the door. It seems as if something very heavy was holding the door close, Tom remarked.

I ran back to the bedroom and called 911. 5 minutes later the police showed up.

Are the original police officers still here?

Yes there is one of them going up the stairs.

You didn’t hear anything before then?

No we have ADT alarm system, every window and door have sensors on them. The master control box is in our room. The alarm was still set when the police showed up.

Was her windows bypassed?

NO, if she would have opened the windows the alarm would have gone off in our room; to bypass
her window we need to type in the code, replied Mr. Miller.

Thank you, I will be call you back later, if you can think of anything else please call me.
He gave them one of his cards.

James started to walk up the stairs to speak with the two officers.

Excuse me Officer uh

Owens.

Office Owens, I’m Detective. Harris, talk to me.

Well Detective, we received a call from dispatch about 5:10 a.m. When we arrived Mrs.
Miller was standing in the front door. She said that she heard noise in her daughter’s
bedroom. My partner ran to the back of the house. I ran upstairs. Mr. Miller was still
trying to open the bed door. I thought that I heard some strange sounds coming from the
room before I touched the door.

What did it sound like, asked James?

It sounded like voodoo drums.

Voodoo Drums?

Yes, I remember seeing a TV special about Voodoo on cable a week ago. Also there was
something stranger than the drums; I also hear the sound of a girl laughing. When I touched
the knob the door just opened almost on its on. I told the parents to wait and walked in
with my weapon drawn. I thought I saw someone standing at the foot of her bed. He
was 7 foot tall, well built, long black coat that went down to the floor. The lights
flickered for a quick second and he was gone.

She was suspended off the bed.

You mean with rope or wires?

No just her, floating in mid air. She was wrapped in her blanket as if she was a mummy.
The only thing showing was her feet. And they had a red glow to them. Suddenly she fell on the bed.

I looked all around the room and not a sign of anyone was in the room. The windows
was still closed and locked.

You expect me to believe that, Officer?

Hell no, I don’t believe it myself. And if you call me to repeat it, I am going to act as if I
don’t know what you are talking about. My official report is going to read that I found her
wrapped in her blanket alone on her bed. Detective

I don’t blame you Officer.

Oh Detective I did find something that looked strange. I found a large turkey feather,
some dead earthworms and what looked like dead fire ants under her bed.

Kathy was looking over the crowd and saw a bunch of young girls huddled together.
They were whispering something back and forth. She walked over to them. Hi my name
is Detective Louis. Did you know the victim?

Yes, replied one of the girls.

Do you have any ideas what happened to her?

They all looked at each other. You’re not going to believe us, said another girl.

Try me, Kathy replied.

The Night Creeper got her. Excuse me? The Tickler. What is the Night Creeper, asked
Det. Louis? It’s a spirit that comes at night. Kathy noticed James walking out of the house.

James! Kathy yelled. James walked over to her. You find out anything? You might
want to here this. Tell my partner what you just told me. The Night Creeper got her.
Who in the hell is a Night Creeper? James looked confused. It’s not who it’s a want,
replied one of the girls. Look I don’t have time for his crap, Kathy. Someone out there is
assaulting people in their homes, can you imagine the pressure that I’m under? Let’s go to
the hospital and see what the doctors say.

James, the girls look very sincere. Yeah right. I can see it now. We are standing in front
of the captain explaining that a ghost did it. We’ll both lose our jobs. We should check it out
anyway. What else do we have? Look I don’t want to talk about it. It’s bull, just a child
fairy tale.

They pulled up to the hospital, doc I’m detective Harris, this is Detective Louis. We need
to ask about the Miller girl. How is she doing?

Well she’s in rough shape we found fluid around her vaginal area. Was she raped? No, it
looks as if she urinated on herself several times. She was exhausted, and dehydrated.
Her feet are red hot, as if someone placed them in a furnace, but there is not sign of skin
damage, we can’t explain it. They have a strange glow to them, we cannot find out the
temperature because every time we got close to touching them she burst out laughing.
The EMT said that they could not place the cover over her feet.

We found stretch marks all over her body. Especially the bottom of her feet. It looks as
if someone had several pointy objects and dragged them all over her.

Did she have rope burns or anything like that?

No. Nothing but the marks. Her toes will not stop wiggling. We gave a sedative to
relax her but nothing works. She continues to giggle and mummer.

What is she saying?

Please no, I’m sorry, Masta no. Stuff like that

Do you know what made the marks on her body?

No, they are of different sizes and shapes. It’s hard to pin point we’re checking into it.

Will she live?

Yes, but what her mental capabilities will be I’m not sure. Mentally she could never fully
recover from the shock.

Can we see her?

Yes, but don’t stay to long and don’t try pushing her, she’s on the brink of insanity.

James and Kathy started to walk toward the room. What do you think Kathy? I don’t
know. I never heard of this before.

They walked in she was lay on her back; they could see the strange glow that was
emerging from her feet. Look at the expression on her face. Her eyes were wild open her
pupils were dilated. She just stared at the ceiling. James walked over to the head of the
bed. Ms. Miller he called. Nothing, not one sound Jennifer, James called again, silence.

Kathy walked over to foot of the bed. She placed a finger about 24 inches from her foot.

James, they’re hot. I can feel the heat from here. She started to move closer to Jennifer
foot. Jennifer started to giggle. The closer she moved to her foot the stronger the
giggling became. When she was about half way from touching her foot. Jennifer busted
out in full laughter and screams. ?NO MASTA, NO MORE PLEASE NO MORE, I
BE A GOOD SLAVE?.
It was ear-piercing screams of laughter. It was a stranger and scary laughter. One of
uncontrollable suffering, the express on her face was that of ultimate torment. The
doctors ran in and order Kathy to move her hand away.

Det. What in hell are you doing?

Nothing, I felt the heat from her foot from about 2 feet away. And wanted to know how
hot they where.

Didn’t I tell you that we couldn’t get a reading on her because of her heightens
sensitivity? You could have just sent this poor girl over the edge. I must insist that you
leave at once.

They both left without saying a word. Jennifer was still giggling from the brief
encounter. They could hear her in the background. I BE A GOOD SLAVE MASTA?

That poor girl, what could cause that, James.

I not sure, he replied

Later that day, James received a phone call from another detective in the South percent.

Hello my name is Det. Clark. I have to talk with you, its very important. Can you and
your partner meet me at the park in 30 minutes?

What is this about?

It about the case you are currently working on. The Night Creeper.

Ok, Sgt. I’ll wait for you at the pond by the house.

Come on Kathy, we have a meeting to go to. A Det. Clark said that he have info on our
case.

While walking to the pond they observed a nerves man in a cheap suit. He looks like a
cop, Kathy replied.

Sgt. Clark, hi I’m Harris and this is Louis my partner. What do you have for us?

Harris, I heard that you caught a strange case involving a young lady. My suggestion to
you is to let it die. Just go through the mention until it die down then bury it.

What do you mean Sgt? Are you suggesting that I tank this case?

Yes, for you and your partner well-being.
Are you threatening us? Harris frowned
Look, I caught two cases like this 2 years ago. It was a girl / boy friend deals. They
both look as if they were dragged through the ringer. They still not right, I did some
digging and found something that totally blows all reality as I knew it. My official reports
show home invasion and assault. That was the only way I could keep my sanity and my
job. Look you both look like intelligent people. Drop this now. Put it down as an
unsolvable case and move on.

Look Clark, that is not our style; we solve every case that we were assigned. I’m not
going to ruin that record. I want all the notes that you have on your case. If not I’m
going to go the Capt. and have him force it from you.

I was told that you were an ass hole. But now that I met you, they didn’t do you justice.

Ok, Harris I tried to warn you, it’s a shame that your partner will have to suffer alone
with you because of your hard head.

Don’t worry about me; I can take care of myself. Replied Kathy with an attitude.

That is what my partner and I said when we were warned. I will have the files sent to you. If you try and tell your captain about this conversation, I will deny ever speaking
with you. I have 40 witnesses that will swear that I was at my sons little league game in
another state. He turned a walked hastily away.

Well Kathy, it seems that some one don’t want use to dig into this case.

James, I think that we should look at Sgt. Clark old case and find what happen.

That’s why we work so well together, we think alike.

Later that night, Harris heard his doorbell ring.

Who is it?

I, m looking for a James Harris, I have a special delivery for him.

James open the door, there was a teen about 17 years old, look like a mousy type kids.
The kind if you say boo to he’ll crap in his pants.

Mr. Harris I need you to sign on the X please.

What is this?

I just deliver them, I don’t read them.

All right. James signed the clipboard. He received the package was starting to close the
down.

Where is my tip?

I just sign them, I don’t tip for them, and he slammed the door in the boy’s face.
It was an envelope with one sheet of paper in it. It read,

TO CALL FOR HIM, TURN OFF THE LIGHTS PLACES YOUR FEET IN THE
MIRROR, THERE IS A CHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY 3 TIMES?

Just then the lights started to flicker frantically, sounds of laughter felled the room. , it
sounded like a mixture of men / women, boys, girls. Screams and pleads for mercy. The
smell of urine and feecies was thick in the air. Harris ran to his desk and took out his
service revolver. The room started to shake violently. Just as suddenly everything went
back to normal.

Just than doorbell rang.

Jack, Jack open up. It was Kathy banging on the door.

He was still shaken from his brief manifestation; he walked over to the door. Looking
through the pep hole he opened the door. Why are you here this late?

Kathy was excited, Jack I got the info from Clark. Look she handed him a folder as thick
as a dictionary. It seems that this been going on for a very long time. The earliest
records were back in 1870, it seems that a woman about 16 was found in the desert. She
had been tied up and tortured for a very long time. She was completely mad when they
found her. She was the daughter of a very powerful man. Someone kidnap the girl when
she was horse back riding. According to the report there was no note or ransom request
made.

Did they find the guy that kidnapped the girl? Jack asked.

They arrested an ex-slave name Ishmael Johnson; he was tried and executed for the
crime.

They executed a man for kidnapping and torture? That doesn’t seem fair.

Since than there have been thousands of reports similar to our case. According to Clark
research, they were either classified as rapes, revenge, assault, muggings, ECT. The
only thing that they had in common was the types of marks and that the victims were all
driven insane. He had reports from all over the United States. It seems that some of
them happen at the same time and date but the victims lived hundreds of miles apart. He
sends me 4 big boxes of reports

I need more information, where did he get this stuff?

Clark said that he spoke with an elderly woman at a nursing home. He gave me the
address. But he is not sure if she is still living.

Ok, we will go to the home tomorrow. Now, I need some rest.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back