• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night Creeper Part 2 or 4

stloldg

The next morning Jack and Kathy drove over to the county nursing home. Hi, may I help
you the receptionist asked. Hello, I’m Det. Harris and this is Det. Louis. We need to see
a Ms. Colleen Thomas.

I sorry Ms. Thomas passed away about 6 months ago.

Do you know if she had any relatives?

Yes, But I’m not sure if I can give you the information. Patient records are confidential.
But, let me call my supervisor.

5 minutes later a nurse walked to the front desk. I understand that you need Ms. Thomas
next of kin. May I ask why?

One of our detectives, Detective Clark interviews Ms. Thomas about a case last year.

Yes, I remember him, if I remember correctly he stated that what Ms. Thomas told him
had not relevance to his case.

I could not say if it was relevant or not. Replied Harris. But we need to know what she
said to him.

Well, I guest that it wouldn’t hurt if I give you the name and number to her great grand
daughter. The nurse returned with a post it note, here is her name and address. I hope
she can help you.

Thank you, James said as he took the note and walked out the door.

Ms. Patricia Walker, 2755 Walnut Street, in LA. All right lets go

They drove up to a big house in the middle of a run down area of town. I take this one
James, no problem he replied.

The house looks as if it was about to collapse. They walked up the old steps to the front
door. The sound of rotted wood creaked with each step. Kathy knocked on the door.
James started to look around the house and notice that a drape was moved then shut,
Kathy someone inside. Ms. Walker, this is the police we need to talk to you. Kathy yells
through the door.

Go away, I didn’t t do anything wrong. Why are you messing with me? The voice yelled
back. Ms. Walker, I have to talk to you about your great grandmother. They heard the
sound of footsteps coming to the door. The sound of a heavy chain was hitting the big
wood door, slowly the door open up Kathy and James showed their ID and badge to her.

A young girl was brutally attacked yesterday; her case is similar to a case another
detective was working on a Detective Clark.

Ms. Walker your great grandmother spoke with one of Detective not to long ago. We needed
to know what she said to him. Where is Det. Clark why don t you ask him? Ms. Walker
inquired

Clark died a month ago, I found Ms. Thomas name in his old reports. That why I needed
to talk to her, stated Harris. Mrs. Walker looked at him with a caution stare. Then the
door shut again. They heard the sound of the chain being removed from the door

Kathy looked at James. Don? t even say it Kathy. You’re going to hell in a hand basket,
joked Kathy.

The door open, the smell of molded items was escaping from the house. Bring yourself
in. Ms. Walker replied. She was about 65. Sit your self down. Don’t ask for anything
to drink cause I don’t have anything.

Ms. Walker, could you please tell us about the conversation you grandmother had with
our detective.

Yes, I was in the room with her. I am going to tell you the same as she told him. Leave
it alone.

Please Ms. Walker we needed to know, Kathy replied.

Child there is things in this world that you can not understand. It best to let sleeping dogs
lay.

Look, Ms. Walker you can tell us now are we will drag you downtown and throw you in
jail, James command.

Look boy, you don ran anything here, with that she pulled an old 44 revolver from her
robe. I will blow your fool head off.

With great surprise James jumped from his sit.

Go ahead boy reach for your gun. You think you can get your gun out before I fire mine?

Ms. Walker please put down your gun it against the law to threaten a police office.
Kathy pleaded.

James, sit down and apologize to Ms. Walker.

James looked that Kathy as if she lost her mind.

James apologize to Ms Walker for threaten her, Kathy command.

I sorry for raising my voice to you Ms. Walker, it will not happen again.

She continued to look at him as if she would blow him into another county.

Ms. Walker please put away your gun.

Slowly she replied to Kathy wishes.

Why a pretty young black girl likes you doing with a white asshole like this?

Ms. Walker believe me, you’re not the first one to ask me that question.

Please child don’t mess with the dead, you don’t know what you’re dealing with.

Ms. Walker we must know what she said.

Ok you asked for it, don’t blame me if anything happen.

My grandmother told him about an ex-slave that was murder in 1870. Yes we read about
him.

He kidnapped a girl.

He didn’t? kidnap any girl. Ms. Walker yelled, he was setup to take the fall.

Why do you say that? Kathy asked

Because he was my great grandfather.

She walked over to a photo album in a desk.

Look this is him. She shows them a picture of a young black man in his early twenties.
He was a very handsome man. About 6’1, well built.

He never hurt anyone. But when he was a slave he was the property of a very wealth and
powerful owner, a Jason La Ross. He was an evil man. He likes to torture his slaves in
many ways. Beatings, mutilation, it didn’t? t matter but the one thing that he loved to do
was to tickle his victims into insanity.

What? Kathy replied

I know that tickling don’t seem that dangerous. But, if you have a person that is very
sensitive to touch and done over a great period of time and with the right technique. You
can cause a person to lose their mind, even die from it.

What does this have to do with the kidnapping and your great grandfather asked James with great
interest.

Ms. Walked sat back with a glass of tea in her hand; she started to tell the story of her
great grandfather.

When my great grandfather was a boy around 11 or 12 Mr. La Ross found out that he was very
ticklish especially on his feet, which is rare because most slaves didn’t have
shoes; he had small feet for someone his size.

So he orders him to come to his house late one night. The unsuspectingly kid did what
his masta told him.

Boy, I want you to wash those dirty feet of your before stepping into my house he told
him. He saw a bucket and horse brush sitting in the corner of the porch; he walked over
to the bucket. Sir if I wash my feet here they will get dirty again when I walk on them.

Boy!!!! don’t back talk me. Wash them now.

Ishmael sat the bucket on the ground sitting on the steps of the porch. He started to wash
his feet like he was told.

He stuck his small feet in the bucket; the water was surprising hot, as if it just been
heated up and places there. He started to wash his feet with his hands. No boy, I want
you to use the brush.

Oh please no Sir.

Why boy?

Because it will tickle badly. SUR Ishmael replied

Look boy, do I need to go and whip your mammy because you want disobey me?

No sir!!! please don? t.

Then use the brush.

Damn it boy I said wash them know, Mr. La Ross command. Slowly he place the brush
on his foot.

He slowly moved to brush over the tips of his toes. Before he knew it his foot kicked the
bucket over. Damn you boy I’ll teach you to waste good water. He grabbed him by the arms
and lifted him in the air. He carried him to a shed in the woods. In the shed were strips
and chains. A big wooden stock, feathers of all shapes and sizes, and more of those horse
brushes. He took him and slams him on the table. You better not move boy.

Then he walked over and grabbed a giant turkey feather from the shelf. You like to waste
masta water huh.

No, please don? t masta. I beg you; I will get you more water. Please don? t

Boy, if I let you get away with it than everyone will want to waste masta water. I guess
that I going to have to make an example of you.

Mr. La Ross walked over to him and started to tie him down. He please his feet in the
wooden stocks, he took is arms and tied them over his head to expose his arms pits. La
Ross cut off the boy’s shirt.

Masta please don’t I do anything you wish.

Boy, you already did anything I wish.

For 30 minutes Ishmael was beg for La Ross to not tickle him. La Ross was just sitting in
a chair at the foot of the table fanning the turkey feather around his feet forcing the wind
between his toes. With every fan the boy would giggle a little between the begging.

Now lets see what we have, La Ross said. He took the feather and slightly ran it from the
heel of his right foot to the big toes. Ishmael body jerked from the touch. The wooden
stock was ripped from its foundation from the force of him yanking back his legs. Damn
boy, you are strong.

Mr. La Ross walked and got some chains and iron shackles. He unlocked the broken
stock and placed the shackles on his ankles. He took the chain and locks them to 2- 1000
lbs. anvils one on each side of the shack, which cause legs to spread open.

ok boy, let’s try this again. Again he took the feather and dragged it over right sole. This
time he couldn’t get away. The chain combine with the anvils was too strong. He tried
to hold back the laugher.

La Ross didn’t want him to start laughing right away. He wanted him to fight

Fight it boy. Damn you, Mr. La Ross yelled. He knew that the more Ishmael fought
again it the more torment he will be in. Slowly Mr. La Ross ran the feather over his foot.
His toes would wiggle violently. La Ross knew just how to prolong the agony.
?
Ishmael was failing into is plan. He was fighting again the shackles, trying to pull his
arms and feet free, and keep from laughing. Sweat was running down his face. He could
feel his bladder starting to fill. With each stroke of the feather his strength was depleting.

He started to feel himself losing the fight. Mr. La Ross knew he had him when he shock
is head from side to side. Just then La Ross stopped.

Not bad boy, it’s been 1 hour and you kept it in. I am impressed.

Ishmael thought that La Ross was going to let him go now since he did what his masta
told him to do and fight against laughing.

Masta please release me, I have to pee.

Well boy, I would but you haven’t paid me for the wasted water yet. La Ross grinned.

Please no more.

You had your rest, now it’s time for the next 2 hours to start.

La Ross walked over to the shelf pulled a second turkey feather from it.

Ishmael was worn out for the last session; he had no strength left to fight against one
feather let a long two.

Masta please I have to pee.

Boy, if you pee on my table you will regret it.

La Ross walked behind Ishmael this time La Ross stated on his left underarm.

Ishmael body jumped from the unexpected touch of the feather. Seams of giggles started
to come from his mouth. La Ross started to move the other feather over his right
underarm. Again he started to shake his head trying to block out the sensation.

Just then a knock came at the door.

WHo the hell is it?

Daddy, it me Virginia.

Who is Virginia? Kathy and James asked simultaneously

She was La Ross 11-year-old daughter. The one they found in the desert some years
later. Ms Walker replied.

What are you doing daddy?

I? m playing with one of the slaves. Baby

Can I play?

With an evil smile, Why yes, come in.

Why is he tied down and almost nude?

That just part of the game.

He gave her a bucket of water with leather softening oil and a course horse brush.

Look baby, this is what I want you to do. You see his feet, how dirty they are I want you
to wash them for him.

Daddy you told me to always let the slave serve me.

That only in public and around your mother but, when we inside the shed its ok.
Remember what the pastor said, when Jesus washed the feet of his disciples.

This time he took a blind fold and covered the boy eyes.

We don’t want you peaking, La Ross said.

Again he took the feathers and started to run them up and down his armpits. Instantly the
giggling started.

Look daddy he likes it. Virginia said.

Your right baby, he will like it more when you use the brush on him.

He signal for her to start, be gentle baby using the brush as if you’re rubbing down you
favorite pony.

Ok,

She took the brush out of the water and started to move it against Ishmael left feet.

That was the straw that broke him.

He screamed in laughter, NO MASTA, PLEASE STOP, MASTA I BE A GOOD
SLAVE. The slaves in the valley could hear the echo of laughter coming from him. His
mother started to cry knowing what was in store for her son.

Waves and waves of laughter was coming for him as Virginia scrub his small helpless
feet.

Daddy he’s crying. Should we stop?

No dear, remember when mother was crying after I gave her that gift. They were tears of
joy. And that is what he is doing. He’s crying for joy.

For 2 solid hours La Ross and his daughter made him laugh.

Daddy my arms are tired and he smell like pee. I want to go home.

Ok baby.

She drops the brush back in the oily water and ran home. Ishmael was about to pass out.

Boy what is your name? La Ross command

I-s-h-m-a-e-l he mummer.

While I haven’t drove you insane yet. But we have time.

He releases him from his bonds. Ishmael body fail limp on the table. He was semi
conscious. La Ross called for two of his house servants to place him in a room next to
the big house and tie him to the bed.

I going to have some real fun with this one, he remarked to himself.

What happen next? Kathy and James was hanging on every word of the tale.

For the next 8 years La Ross would torture him, night in and night out he was not allow
to walk bore foot he had to wear specially made shoe every night after each session
Ishmael had to soak in leather softening oil and warm water which made his skin very
soft and sensitive. It seems that he could not get enough of Ishmael ticklish feet and
under arms, he was amazed that he couldn’t make Ishmael insane; he made it his mission
in life to achieve this goal. The years was taking it toll on Ishmael at 19 La Ross released
him to work back in the fields for a while. On certain occasion like Christmas and
Thanksgiving he would let Ishmael go home and visit his family that’s when he met his
soon to be wife Colleen.

La Ross moved him back to the servant valley the years had taken it total on him by 21
he was worn. The slightest touch from anyone would drive him into uncontrolled
laughter. La Ross had broken him, he no longer need the restraints. He was a quivering
pile of flesh.

Colleen and Ishmael were married and had 3 kids I don’t know how considering that
whenever she touch him he started to laugh. In the next few months the war was over the
slave was freed and his family moved off the plantation away from La Ross. Which
made him very angry, even though he had broken Ishmael he wanted to see if his children
were just as ticklish has their father.

By that time Virginia was in her twenties, she had a cousin name Mike. Mike like La
Ross was evil through and through he too liked to torture people. But, he love to torture
white girls. That summer Virginia was riding her horse she wanted to take a dip in the
pond. Mike followed her there. After she stripped to her underwear she jumped into the
pond for swim.

Mike sneaked over to her cloth, he took the items of clothes for the tree. Virginia was
very small only 4?11?, she had very small feet. After throwing her clothes away he
manage to untie the horse and spook it. Virginia saw the horse when it ran way. She
jumped out of the pond to give chase; she walked over to where her clothes were. But
she could not find anything. She started to ran after the horse but she had very sensitive
feet. She also was never allowed to walk around without shoes. The smallest stone
caused her great discomfort.

After wanting a short will Virginia sat herself down under a tree to rest, she looked at the
bottom of her foot to see the what damage the small stones did, while resting she heard
the sound of a horse galloping toward her. It was her cousin Mike.

Virginia called for him hoping that he would help her in her time of trials and
tribulations. But, Mike had other things in mind, as rumor had it Mike tied that poor girl
up to the tree and for 7 days he tickled her unmercifully.

Didn’t her father started to look for her Louis asked.

Sure, as I heard it Mike told La Ross that he saw her riding in the other direction, and
when La Ross moved in the area she was at, he would move her to the section that they
already search.

Rumor has it that she died; her heart just gave up from the stress.

Than how did Ishmael get involved? Asked Harris

After Virginia died Mike realized that La Ross would turn over heaven and hell to find
the killer. He so happen to come across Ishmael walking down the road on his way to
town. He convinced him to go in the area that Virginia’s was, my grand mother said that
he told him that there was black boy in the area that needed his help.

As Ishmael was looking around for the boy Mike rode his horse to a near by farm and
told the farmer that he saw Ishmael caring a body. The farmer called some of his kin
folks and they went looking for him.

When they found him the farmer and his kin commence to whopping the hell out of poor
Ishmael. While they was beating him Mike sneak away, moments later they heard him
screaming for their help. When the mans got there they saw Virginia dead body, half
nude.

That was all they needed, they took Ishmael into town where they torture him for 7 days
the same amount of days she been missing.

What did they do to him, Louis asked

I’m not rightly sure, but my great grand mother said it was the worst thing she ever saw. La
Ross filled with grief chop off his hands and stuck a turkey feather in his right stump and
a modified horse brush in the other.

Modified?

Yes they took a couple of long nails and nailed the brush into the right stump. They took
is feet and place them in a hole of fire ants, I was told that people didn’t know if he was
screaming from laughter or pain, but the sound was unforgettable. When hey pulled
Ishmael’s feet from the hole they where just blood bones.

They buried him in the ground from the neck down, and left him in the hole. I was told
that Ishmael scream of torment was unrelenting. Earthworm was eating him up from the
inside out. On the 7 day of his torment Ishmael could not take it anymore, but before he
died he cursed the town, La Ross and everyone else because no one came to his aid.

Rumor has it that somehow La Ross found out that Mike was the one that kill his daring
daughter. He had Mike quarter.

Quarter? Louis asked

Yes, that when you take a four horses tie each limb of the body to a horse and continue to
fire a shotgun close to the horse until all 4 limb are rip from the body.

3 years later while La Ross was in prison, the guard found him rap in his blanket; the sole
of his feet was red as if they were on fire, the look of horror was etch on his face. The
guards said they heard screams of laughter and pleading being heard throughout the
prison that night.

Since than anyone placing their feet in front of a mirror and calling his name three times
will receive a visit from them to their own damnation.

It been said that whom ever is in the room when he come will be treated the same, he
don’t care how old you are. He want revenge for his suffering and for eternity he will
roam the earth taking his vengeance.

That bullshit Harris shouted and jumped out of his seat, to his surprise Ms. Walker
already had her pistol point at him. Boy I told you I don’t take any shit off of anyone, I
will put a bullet in your head in a New York minute.

Ms. Walker you are about to be arrested for threatening a police officer, Harris barked.
Boy look at me do you think I give a damn about going to jail, I been beaten, rape, stab,
and shot. I be falsely accused send 10 years in prison and have kidney and liver damage.
So, shooting you don’t matter to me one Gawd Damn Bit.

Harris let go, Louis said

No, I going to arrest her Harris commanded.

Ms. Walker cocked the revolver hammer back and pointed directly at his head.

Louis jump in front of her partner to protect him. Gurl!!! What in hell are you doing.
Ms. Walker I can’t allow you to shot my partner, and I don’t want to shoot you. So for
you to kill him you have to kill me.

Ms. Walker looked in her eyes and saw no fear, after a moment she de-cock the gun and
held it to her side. Harris was still hell bend on arresting her when Louis grab him and
started to pull him out of the house.

Gurl, you have a fool for a partner, you best get rid of him before he comes for you. The
boy is nothing but trouble and if hell can get 2 for 1 that’s a good day for it.

Ms. Walker slam the door and the sounds of locks and heavy chains could be heard on by
the car.

What the fuck of you doing Louis, don’t you ever grab me like that again Harris screamed.
Look you stupid as fucking Louis scream. She would have blow your ignorant ass head
off your body, than I would have to kill her. I’m not going to deal with to deaths in the
same day. Even if one is of a ungrateful, small minded sperm wad like you.

Louis walked to the driver side of the car , Harris was still trying to cruse at her when he
heard the car starting and the gears being shifted.

He quickly jumped in the car as Louis peel off.

Later that night there was several more cases, one an 8 year old boy and his 4 year old
brother. An woman in her 40’s, a 20 year male college student, 3 college girls from a
fraternity.

Louis what the hell is going on here, a confused and bewilder partner asked. Harris
phone rang after answering it, Louis on heard her say ?yes sir? ?but? ?but? yes sir? I will
sir? you can count on us.

Stress was weighing down Harris like an anchor, Louis we need to solve this case soon or

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back