• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night Creeper Part 3 or 4

stloldg

we’re both be back walking a beat around a trash can at a remote parking lot for the rest
of our careers.

They did more investigating talking to victims friends, relatives, co-workers, parents,
they all was found the same way. Bind in a blanket, their feet glowing red, identical
marks on their feet and body. Also they all had printed pages of instruction on how to
summons the Night Creeper some where close to them.

In the case of the two boys, the 8 year old found this in his sister room, his sister got it
from a chain letter email to her. The 40 year old received it from her son as a joke, the 20
male victim did it on a dare, and the fraternity use it as an initiation ritual these girls was
the first to try it. They got it from an email .

What about the 4 year old, he can’t read what was on the paper. Louis stated

He sleep in the same room with his brothers.

We need to examiner the emails that the victims received. The called the relatives of the
victims and asked that they gain access to their computers. With the help of a forensic
hardware examiner they received the email from the computers.

All the email was sent by a college student at Berkeley University, Louis and Harris track
the IP address back to a laptop in a student room.

The knock on the door

Who is it a voice yelled.

It’s the police Harris screamed.
Seconds later they had the sound of commotion in the room. Harris kicked the door in to
see a student trying to wrap his hard drivers clean.

Freeze or I shot Harris command, after securing the room they placed the suspect under
arrest. What is your name Louis asked?

John
John Mason the student said.

Well John we trace your spam mail back to you. Don’t you know you can spend 10 years
in year for that violation?

Ok, what I have to do, John asked.

First tell me where you find this information.

www.nightcreeper.com john replied.

I found it by luck, but now I’m the only one left.

What do you mean you’re the only one left? Harris snapped

There were 4 of us, Aaron Futrell, Stacy Ross, Linda Thomas, and myself. We had to do
a term paper for our Journalism class; we decided to do it on urban legends. The 4 of us
did many hours of research but we couldn’t find anything with concert evidence. Until I
looked under Negro’s superstitions, there was many sites concerning the Night Creeper,
but there wasn’t one site that had the full bio on him, his life story and how he died.

After more research we uncover victims that were still in mental institutions 20 years
after their attack, because of the Sunshine Law we asked for information on the victims.
The paper work is in my desk that we got back from the police. Most of the more recent
cases were black out because they was unsolved crimes. The other ones close to 100 was
close stating varies reason.

But looking at the older cases they all had the same pattern, wrap in a blank, and glowing
red feet. We tried to interview some of the people that was still institutionalized, but was
not given permission from their next of kin. We decided that before we will deem this as
a hoax we would do an experiment. In the report the name of the suspect was never
given, so we called him the Night Creeper because all the attacks acquired at night
between 12:00 a.m. & 5:30 a.m. and no one ever really seen that is still sane.

We pool all the information together from all the reports and the websites; there was one
similarity that preceded the attacks. All the victims had placed their feet in front of a
mirror for at least 30 seconds and otter some type of phase. We paste together a phase
similar to the original one from reading the old reports from the police.

What was the phase Harris asked?

HELL NO IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT. You matter well kill me know.

Ok, Louis said continue with your story.

We took all the information we gather to created the website we notice that the site was
not receiving any hits the first 30 days so we place it in a category where it would be sure
to be seen when someone use their search engine. We went to Raves to pass the word
about a new website that would totally blow people minds.

Suddenly we notice a steady increase in traffic hits, the last time I look at it there was
over 500,000 hits. That was 8 months ago.
How long had the site been up? Louis asked
I would say about 2 years. Mason replied

Tell us what happen to the others. Harris said.

Within 90 days I started to read stories about people being found bind in blankets that
didn’t belong to them. They were insane or close to it, but never a cause to it, we done
more monitoring of the News network. TV would sometimes shows video of the victims
being token out of the house. They all had strange glowing red feet. Five months into
the experiment there were 8 incident. They was kids around 12 & 14 year olds boys and
girls. It got little play on the news. After we started to promote the site the attacks started
to grow in numbers. The range of ages went from 12 & 14, 8 and up.

Well, to keep you informed there was a 4 year old that now hospitalized because of you.
Harris said with a flip tone.

Aaron was a Network Engineer Major and knew how to track the IP address back to
owner’s computer. We started to document the victim’s home address and match the IP
address to some of the victims? home address or an area within 2 miles away. We
transfer everything to my laptop, scan documents, saved websites URL, results
everything is on the laptop

Louis walk over to the desk, start started to search thought the laptop and found all the
files, the folder was huge over 30 gigs of information. If they would print out all the
information to hard copy it would fill a wall of a library.

All of this just from a year of research? Louis asked.

Yes, Mason replied

We know that with this research we would Ace the course, we started to congratulate
each other because of the findings not realizing what we unleashed. That night we all
started to drinking heavy, I received a call from my job that I needed to come in that
night to cover someone how called in sick. Thank God.

What happen, Louis said.

Mason, started to shake, goose bumps looked like mountains on his body. His face went
pail, and he slumped to the floor. Tears was failing down is face like someone left on the
water running over a over flowing sink.

I came home around 5:00 a.m. the next morning, when I got out of the car I looked up to
see strange flicking lights in the windows. I heard the sounds of jungle drums, and
mystical chatting. The terrifying sounds of laughter filling the air, I ran upstairs, the
sounds were getting louder and louder. It was deafening; I could make out the laughter of
my study partners. They where begging and pleading for relief, I heard the word
?MASTA? over and over again. Please Masta stop, no more Masta, between the
screaming and laughter.

Just when I started to place my hand on the knob, the start slowly started to open, the
smell of pee and shit feed the hall way like a mighty hurricane. It was strong I had to
cover my nose. I thought I heard a creepy voice beckoning me to come in, it had me
spellbound. Laughter feel the hallways as I walked in the door, after entering the door
slowly started to close. I tried to open it be it wouldn’t open. I suddenly felt a strong and
overpowering force grab me. It turned me around and pulled me into the room where
torture was coming from.

Damn you smell that? Harris said.

Damn it boy did you just shit on yourself? Harris step away from him.

There was a pool of dark brown fluid running down his legs and encircling him. His
voice started to get weaker and he started to slump down into the pool of human waste.

When I enter the room I notice the area was blood red, it was very hot as if I was standing
in an oven. I saw all 3 floating in the air in a huddle their feet was facing the middle of
the circle. I look to see human waste on the floor, their arms was bent over their head,
their legs were open. Their head swing from side to side.

Mason now lying on his back reached to the sky with both hands.

I looked over to the laptop and it had mold and growth on it, I can see millions of email
addresses scrolling over the screen as if it had a virus and it was mailing out something to
all these people.

I looked at my friends and I thought I saw transparent red claws like fingers dancing over
every part of their body, ears, neck, nose, pits, stomach, groin, thigh, knees, nibbles, in
the crack of their ass. They were playing them like they were a piano, than I saw a red
glow of light in the middle of circle. It was bright, it was fiery red, and it was the center
of the heat in the building. I thought I saw a huge bright red and white feathers their left
foot. Than I saw a black and brown brush on the other, there was some type of fluid
dripping from the brush.

So let me get this straight, you saw a feather and brush tickling their feet one at a time?
Harris asked.

NO!!! There were 3 feathers and 3 brushes tickling the feet at once. It was if 3 sets of
arms were attached to the feathers and brushes. I stood there in horror watching my
friends being torture. In agony, pleading and begging whatever was in the bright red
light to stop.

I don’t know how long I was there it seems like an entirety watching them, wondering if
it was going to happen to me. I saw the sun starting to rise and light was making it way
through the windows of the apartment. A beam of light hit Aaron head, strangely a
blanket appeared from nowhere and started to wrap itself around him, the same thing
happen to the other 2 when the light hit them. When it got a little bright I notice the
bright red light was fading.

It started to transform from light to a person.

Did you see his face? Louis asked.

Mason, grab his face with both hands. YYES HE CRIED, YYESS I SEEN IT. I SEEN
HIM.

He was 7 feet tall he had a long black coat that touch the floor, their was hatred in his
eyes so much that it felt like my soul fled my body for safety. His teeth were dripping
blood, his left hand was a huge feather, and his right was a brush. His coat was open and
you can see worms entering and exiting his body, there were fire ants failing to the follow
he had not tissue on his feet just bones.

As the sun rise it seems as if he was flowing toward me trying to escape the sun rays. I
closed my eyes than I feet something flows thought me. My heart stop, my body went
cold, I broken 3 teeth because my mouth had clinched shut. I remember failing to my
knees and than to the follow.

When I woke up I was in the hospital, there was a Det. Clark waiting next to my bed to
ask me questions.

Mason seems like he was failing asleep. Suddenly he stop talking and his head fail to the
side.

What wrong with him? Louis asked.

Get a doctor Harris scream to, a paramedic came running through the door, looking at the
mess he thought twice about touching Mason.

What the Fuck the paramedic said.

Check him Harris scream.

Fuck you buddy; I’m not going to touch him.

You smell something? Louis asked
Yea shit, Harris responded.
No, smart ass, it smell like burning rubber.

They got up and started to look around, everyone in the apartment smelled the burning
rubber, LOOK someone yelled. Look at the suspect.

When they turn they notice that Mason tennis was starting to turn red. His shoes and
socks were melting off his feet and combine itself with the waste on the floor. His feet
showed the same red marks as all the others.

Harris ordered the paramedic to remove him from the apartment, which the paramedic
refused again. Arrest him. Harris ordered an officer.

For what? The paramedic scream.

There is state laws which require you to provide aid to the sick, this man could be dying
and you refused to help him. This is a Class D felony, enough to cause you to loose your
license. Also, if he dies you will be charge with First Degree Manslaughter, but I’m
going to push the DA for Murder in the second degree.

Ok, OK the paramedic scream you cock sucking son of a hoer.

Flattery will get you everywhere Harris replied.

The paramedic examines Mason to fine that he was in a coma, he pick up his radio to call
for his partner to bring up the stretcher so they could transport him to the hospital.

After they removed Mason from the apartment, Louis started to pack up the laptop to
take back to the office. Harris we need to match this with Clark’s reports.

See, I told you great minds think alike. Harris replied.

Ok people we need to bag and tag everything for evidence. Harris screams.

The drove back to the office without saying a word to each other, after arriving to the
office they started to go over Clark’s reports.

Clark only had the 3 knuckle heads that started this shit. If you asked me if this crap is
true that got what they desire. Harris said.

I usually don’t agree with you, I don’t believe in an eye for an eye, but if they’re the
cause of is they desire it.

Hey, do that computer have internet accessible? Harris asked

Yes, its wireless also it can log on to the net now. Louis replied

Good, go to the website so we can find out the phase that they used.

After looking on the site, the number 3,578,095 hits and counting. Appeared on the
screen, there was a message board of people cursing out the owners of the website, I
guess their or at least 400 messages damning them to hell in the first 3 pages.

There was message of love ones in coma, or driven mad for not reason, request for
information, all type of stuff.

There must be 30, 000 messages since this month Louis said.

Well, we can’t check all of them so let look at the first 30 - 100.

They started to read the message; they all had the same familiar tone.

Ok enough of this look for the instruction on how to summon this demon. Harris joked.

But, Louis started to get worried, reading those message stirred up feeling of terror.

Look, Harris I don’t thing we need this, let do what Clark said. Let’s bury this thing and
go about our business.

WHAT?? You must be mad. Do you know if we don’t solve this case we will be
demoted and walking a bet protecting parking lot trash cans? Harris bellowed.

Look, this doesn’t feel right, something inside of me is telling me do leave this alone. It
seems what ever this is it doesn’t have a conscious, it don’t care if you’re a baby or
elderly. Its soul purpose it to torment and possible kill someone. I don’t mind facing
some Meth addict with a gun, I don’t mind facing Gang Bangers, Rapist, Murders,
Molesters and anything else I can understand and kill if I have to.

But, this it’s not right.

Look Kathy, I’m going to solve this case with or without you. Kathy looked at him she
knows that if she leaves know that she would be forever scared. Her rep would be
destroyed especially if it turns out to be nothing to it.

Ok, Harris she said angrily, we will continue. Look the rest of this stuff is at the house.
Why don’t we go back to my place with this stuff? I will spring for dinner and something
to drink. As we going over this junk, Harris said trying to be consoling.

You know you suck at sympathizing, Louis said.

Yea, I know. They pack up the items and transfer it over to Harris house.

Louis started to with the laptop since she was more computer literate, Harris being old
school started going through the paper work.

Damn, this is strange Harris said, but Louis didn’t reply. A couple of hours as passed;
Man my neck is killing me. Harris said but still Louis didn’t reply. Hey are you still
made at me? Harris asked. Still no reply.

He got up and walked over to Louis, she was in a trance he looked at the screen it said to
summons the Night Creeper you need to follow these instructions.

1. Remove your shoes
2. Place them in front of a mirror
3. Repeat this phase 3 times.
4. Pray to God before he arrives.

Harris looked down to the bottom of the screen he notice a phase flashing

?Come to me, share your torment with me, share you agony with me. Bring forth the
torment that makes my soul quiver, which makes my spirit flee. Bring to me O Masta that
which cause me great suffering. ?

Damn Harris thought, that is some very heavy shit. His soul started to stir inside of him.
It was a fear, something he never had before. A fear that went deep inside of him, it grip
his very core.

Hey maybe your right. Maybe we need to bury this, but still nothing from his partner and
friend.

The watch on his arm beeped. He looked at it Mid Night. The lights started to flicker
brightly and dull. Quickly over and over again, the house started to shake and sway; he
heard the sound of glass breaking, pictures falling from the wall.

It’s an earth quake he thought, he looked out side but there was no indication of one.
Only his home was shaking, creaking, breathing, the smell of century old shit burn his
eyes and nose. The lights started to turn blood red, moans of suffering was heard coming
from the walls, ceiling and floors. Though all this Louis has not move, Kathy wake up,
Kathy wake up, he shook her over and over again. But, she didn’t move.

The moans transformed to laughter, not of joy but deep anguish, centuries old,
uncontrolled, unnatural, laughter. Harris pulled his gun from his holster, looking around
at the house that seems like it was about to collapse.

The sound of drums reverberated through his skull, pounding over and over, getting
louder and louder, sounds of chatting, screams and beseechment from a thousand
beleaguered souls echo though out the house.

The floor seems like it was moving he could a strange cricking sound coming from it,
Harris took a small flashlight out of his pocket to explore it further, to his amazement the
floor was cover with large earth worms, devouring themselves.

Harris tried to pickup Kathy, but it was like a supernatural force was holding her in place.
The chats, laughter, begging, drums started to get louder, the lights started to flicker
quicker and quicker. Sparks started to burst from the lights with explosion, but the bulbs
didn’t shatter. Electricity shot from the wall sockets, static electric was shooting from
place to place, and Harris thought he was in the middle of a lighting storm.

Unexpectedly there was a loud explosion as someone drop an 500 pound bomb on his
house, there was a flash so bright it look like the sun imploded, everything went black.
Harris went blind, he notice house stop shaking, the smell was gone, and the worms was
gone.

What the fuck going on here, he said

After a few minutes he eye sight started he notice the light was back to normal. Kathy
was still sitting in the seat with the laptop in front of her. Harris, still had his 40 cal in his
hand looking around to make sure is perimeter was safe. Louis, Louis snapped out of it,
Louis, Kathy wake up, please wake up.

She under my control, the voice shook the very foundation of Harris soul. Harris spin
around 10 feet in front of him stood a black man, 6’1? 180 lbs very muscular, he looked
like a farm hand dress in overalls and a lumber jack shirt. His feet were bare, but very
small for someone with his structure. Harris was not a big foot fan and he certainly into
guy, let alone their feet. But, this man had the sexiest feet he ever seen on any woman.

The contour of his face put him at being around early 20’s, but it was strange that he
could not see his face. If as if the shadow cover his face, no matter what angle Harris
took to see it he could not make it out. But, he did notice that his eyes seem to shine like
2 dim headlights.

Harris trained his weapon on the figure, if you move I will blow your head off.
Mr. James Harris, the voice said, I been waiting a life time to meet you. The big bad
police officer who don’t know fear, who don’t know regret, how don’t know anguish.
The figure in the shadow said.

And how the God name is you, Harris asked.

Suddenly the house shook as if it had a spasm. Sorry, when every that name is spoken I
had to fight my impulse to rip the person who involved that name throat out. The man
said with subdues rage. My suggestion is if you want the answers to your questions you
will not use that name again in my presents. I once believe in him, all us slave believed
in him, just to wake up every day in bondage, women, kids, men, rape, beating, torture
just for the amusement of the Masta.

Ok, since you got that off your chest, how in the fuck are you? Harris said again.

Well that more like it, I’m the one you been looking for my name is Ishmael, a.k.a Night
Creeper. To be honest I really don’t like that name, the man smiled I think it’s so corny.

You mean that you’re him the slave the Walker woman talked about. Harris asked stun.

You know if you would have made one wrong move my great grand daughter would
have killed you. Which would have mess up our meeting; I am so glad you listen to your
Kathy.

Kathy!!! Harris thoughts change to her, what did you do to her? If you know what good
for you, you will release her.

James, I thought you didn’t believe in me, Ishmael joked, don’t? worry we have all night
to talk about her. I postpone all my other appointments to be here with you.

You can’t be Ishmael, you’re speech is more modern than that of a slave who been dead
for over 130 years.

Would it make you happy if I start to use Ebonics, which is how we use to
communicate then, I came here dress in my slavery attire so your little mind can grasp the
concept.

Ishmael, appearance started to change, gone was the overall and lumberjack shirt, I
personally love the Hip Hop fantasy, Phat Farm, Sean Paul, Fubu before they sold out.
Man, I wish they call me I have some issue about that, (For Us By Us) my ass. Oh, I am
sorry I on occasion go on these little rants.

As he step forward, James saw that he was working baggie jeans, Timberland boots, and
a tall Tee. He looked at his hand and he had a rings on every finger, but he really notice
is nails, they was sharp and pointy. He had a fu-man-chow mustache, two Diamond stud
ear rings. And the shadow around his face disappear, he was a very handsome man.

He and a tattoo on his arm, ?Laugh and Die trying? with a picture of the huge turkey
feather and horse brush.

You see James, most people believe that Lucifer, is this big red, half bull, half man
creature, with sharp jagged teeth and hooves. That is Hollywood; something some clown
thought would keep you in church.

Lucifer, was the first angel, prettier than all others, his vanity got him thrown out of
heaven.

People also thing evil is uncontrolled hatred and anger, destroying, causing mayhem.
Well they right, that’s just one face of evil. Evil is also power, control, when a man have
a gun on you and force you to do what he wishes I like to call that gun power. Do it or
die, problem is if you don’t keep the gun in his face he will convert back. If you kill him

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back