• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night Creeper Part 4 or 4

stloldg

he it’s all over.

True power is control, control of ones mind and soul. Slavery was about control, when it
ended you still had fools wanted to go back to the plantation. La Ross had control
especially over me total, until I left him.

James I was born July 3, 1848, a slave to La Ross. I was wrongly murder November 30,
1870, for killing La Ross daughter, or to be honest I was re-born November 30, 1870, it
made me the man I am today.

one thing I learnt being a slave is you have to learn how to adapt to your surroundings.
Torturing thousands of soles, one start to pick up a little here and a little there.

Do you mean Souls Harris asked?
NO meant what I said. Ishmael replied

Ishmael stated to walk toward him,
Freeze James commanded,
Ishmael did respond and continue to move toward him.
Freeze or I will shoot he command.
Without stopping, you’re shot an unarm man?

BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!,
BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!,
BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!, BANG!!!!,

James fired his entire clip into Ishmael’s body, Ishmael fail to the floor blood start to shot
out of his body, he shoot him in the head at least 3 times. When in police academy they
train him to always reload his weapon before checking to see if a suspect was dead.

I told you to freeze, Harris

He looked at Ishmael body and the blood flowing all over the floor, strangely the blood
started to retreat back into Ishmael body. The was not one drop left on the hardwood
floor.

Now, James not that anyway to treat someone you been looking for all this time, Ishmael
said as he floated up from the floor, in a teasing voice.

I shot you, I shot you, I seen the bullets holes in your head, I saw the blood flowing.
What in Heaven names.

James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ishmael voice was deep and full of rage and hatred, what did I say
about that. Don’t make me cut this short.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Ishmael counted.

Hey, you know this really do work, he started to laugh, when he did the house shook,
thousands upon thousands of voices laugh with him.

Look James, I haven’t spoken to anyone since my death in 1870, I usually just do what I
came for and go back home.

Home???? James asked

Yeah, I have a home just like you. You know it had Hell, Hades, the underworld ?????

I started out with just a little one hole spot, as I torture and torment more soles, My place
as gone bigger. I’m working on having a place as big as Jim Jones, Hitler, you know the
big boys.

I only have about 25 thou right now, I was told that once I reach the 100 Grand mark, I
can have a Jacuzzi. Ishmael started to laugh again and the soles of 25 thousands laugh
with him.
See, usually since when someone chatted the phase, I would show up torture the living
hell out of them than disappeared. Usually, it’s only the requestor and me, no third party.
But, since your hear I thought I would make my Grand entrance. Oh, by the way did you
like it, the smell, worms, electricity? I put my soul into that entrance.

I know you have a description of me, 7 ? 8 foot tall, feather for one hand, horse brush for
the either, no flesh on my feet after the fire ants finish with me. All that is true, but since
I’m already dead I learnt how to change my appearance. Contrary to what people say,
completely scared people don’t laugh. If their too freight of you they will not laugh no
matter what you do, It took me 30 years to learn that one.

Why are you mocking me Harris said?

Ishmael sat down in Harris favorite chair, you see James, before I was murder I had a
heart of gold as they said, I use joke and kid all day while working for La Ross 19
hours a day. It didn’t help being depress all the time, it make the day go longer, I use
love laughing until that time, when La Ross found out about me, my granddaughter didn’t
tell you the complete story.

Let me fill you in, as you see this is the true size of my feet back than, I would have worn
a size 7.5 or 8 in today’s standard. When I was 11 my shoe size was a 2, but I was
already 5’5? very tall for my age, but I always had very sensitive skin, especially my feet.
I was a freak of nature, I had to say so myself.

You would think that someone that runs around dirty roads, working in the fields
working on rocks would have rough feet; you know like Opah’s movie beloved it. ‘there
are slave feet, she don’t have slave feet. LOL.

Man that movie was a bust.

But, I digress Ishmael said

My first session happen in the wood shed like she said, and his darling daughter did tickle
my feet the brushes send me to hell with every stroke of the brush, than for all those years
10 ? 20 times a day, for hours, days, weeks, months. You know he invented a machine
using the theory of the paddleboat to move the brush over my feet for days on end.

You want to talk about hell that was hell; every time I pass out he would revive me. Just
to have my pass out again. Most people when they are tickle for so long start to loose
their sensitivity. I was the opposite the more he tickled me the more sensitive I became.

Have you ever had your feet licked by two goats, let me tell you I can make a fortune
removing dead skin from people feet using them. La Ross spend all that time trying to
break me, what he didn’t realize that I already did many times over. It was in one of
those sessions that I promise to give my soul to anyone that would stop this madness.

In one of my semi-conscious state I believe I met an demon called Wallace. I know what
you about to say, and yes, even though you are a demon you get to keep you born name if
you wish.

He trick me into signing my soul away, in return he was going to end my suffering. Little
did I know that the almighty already decree that slavery was abolished. So, I sign my
soul over for nothing. I didn’t learn that one out until I was already dead and buried. No
use crying over spoil milk.

Now, I spend eternity torturing anyone that calls me. I have to say tickling is a form of
total control, once you break someone they yours, you just have to give them a tune up
once in a while, much like people going to church that why they have service 4 to 5 times
a week, to keep you from thinking.

Call you? no one here called you, according to the information you only come when this
phase is said 3 times and their feet were facing a mirror. James said.

Your right that’s all true, Ishmael waves his hand and the laptop floated from the desk
and settle in front of James. The words on the webpage started change, word started to
disappear when all the unnecessary words disappeared the phase to call him appeared 3
times.

You see when the college students created the web page I made some modifications to it.
much like the word search puzzle where the words are hidden inside of what seems a
bunch of letters. Genius if would say so myself, and Kathy called that the only way I can
leave hell. Ishmael said

But, the mirror there not a mirror in that area. Explain that James said.

James remember back when Sharon left you, you keep a giant mirror on the wall by the
desk. You are a sloppy housekeeper, that peace of mirror been there for awhile unknown
to you and Kathy.

What about the shoes they were on. James said

Ishmael, pointed his finger at the desk, it rose from it position against the wall and ended
up out the window, but the windows never broke. Damn, I’m good Ishmael said.

To James dismay, he saw Kathy’s shoes lying on the side of her.

You know woman Achilles’ heel is their feet, they always where the wrong shoes at the
wrong time. After being on her feet all day they were getting tired and need some air. I
would say.

You see, I have to follow the rules that were placed in front of me when I took the job.

He motion to Kathy and she stood up, with another wave of his hand her clothes started
to drop to the floor.

Stop, Stop, why are you telling me all this, why her and not me?

That’s easy, I’m allowed to visit only the people that summons me.

She did knowing or unknowing which is usually the case. But, this new generation of
kids will be my legacy, they don’t believe anything even if they see it. They call me just
to see if the legend is try. Once, I arrive they go, Ops I think I trip. LOL

She tried to warn you, she told you it wasn’t a good ideal, but NOOOOOOO!!!!!! You
have to solve the case. Something are better left unknown, some mysteries need to
remain a mystery, some times you don’t want to know what under the bed or in the
closet.

Now someone has to suffer.

Jesus, Lord Jesus help us, I pray help us.

Why is it that you ignore him until something like this happens. If you had, more believe
in him than it would have worked. However, now it is just a minor nuance, which I will
be sure to take it out on Kathy.

Let me show you how I work, all the Red lights, chatting, drums the rest of that bullshit is
just for a moment, to keep the tourist happy. Do you know the human feet have over
72,000 nerve ends per foot? The key is to stimulate them in away that would cause
laughter. I could tell you but it’s against demon union bi-laws.

Kathy body started to float toward Ishmael, he walked over to her. James started to run
toward Ishmael in a vane attempt to save her. Ishmael turn his head toward him, his eyes
turn red stopping James in his tracks.

Ishmael walked behind Kathy nude body so James could not see what he was about to do.

James the Chinese has it right acupuncture is one of the tools I use to stimulate the nerve
ends. The trick is you have to hit the right spots with the right amount of pressure to get
the desire effect. I personally don’t? need pins or needles, I can use my finger to pressure
the right spots.

With the first touch of his finger Kathy let out a moan, the second touch a smile started to
form on her face.

You see it’s like opening a safe you need to combination to the lock. Ishmael, continue
to pressure points on his back and spin, her moans change to giggles and slight laughter.

J, I only need to work on 2 more areas and the torment will begin, Kathy body started to
rotate in mid air giving him access to her feet. I realize that Black people are
undoubtedly the most ticklish people on the face of the earth.

Black, have a 6 sense that make them more spiritually intone and also more psychically
sensitive, the fools just don’t know it. My nipple perks up everything I get to tickle a
Black person, you know the old song. Thank heaven for black people. LOL. You see
blacks are inheritably a scary and overly cautious people. So, it’s very hard to get them,
but they once you do they are very easy to break, usually about 2 or 3 hours at maximum.

He walked to her left foot and started to apply pressure to hot foot, Kathy started to
laugh. Hard deep nerve wreaking laughter, James could only stand there and look in
horror.
You see J. May I call you J.? I estimate that she will be broken in 30 minutes. You see I
set goals for myself and away try to break them.

You cannot push too hard because you can kill someone if they laugh too hard too fast,
and if they die, I cannot break them, which mean I cannot get their soul. Which mean I
cannot get the house I want. Also if they die before I break them they goes directly to
heaven which mean I lose brownie points.

You know those reports where you read my victims begging Masta to stop. That means I
just won another one. You’re not allowed to win a sole using pain, it’s against the rules.
They must be willing to give it to you freely. The loop hole for me it when you say the
phase 3 times it give me license to tickle you until sunrise.

By call out the word Masta that is your way of giving into me, which mean I won. While
Ishmael as explaining the rules to James, Kathy was still laughing in the back ground.
You can see the sweat starting to run down Kathy’s head.

You see the sweat, that’s a good sign that mean that we getting closer to our goal. Once
she start sweating from her toes, can start the second and final combination to drive her
completely insane with laughter. Once that happen it just a matter of moments before
they call out to me.

Why are you telling me all this and what do you mean about our goals? James asked
Because I need a partner with this new generation I’m going to be very busy, I need
someone to take my overflow.

Go to hell, James scream.

Damn you slow, remember I just came from Hell Duhhh.

Look, since you didn’t call me I can’t do anything to you, but I can make Kathy suffer
the torment of the damn. I did it once and believe me it’s not something a human want to
happen to them. It’s reserve for demons because since they are already dead, it wouldn’t
kill them, also demon can’t pass out. So, you can imagine the torment the body goes
though.

And, I will give you 3 guess who I did it to.

La Ross James said.

Correct, and on the first one. My only problem is he died way too soon. But, I’m
making up for it as we spoke. He was my 10,000 soul gift.

Soooo, if you really care for her I advise you to take me up on my offer. She will not
suffer any longer you will become my student. It’s a win, win for everyone.

James looked back at Kathy he noticed that the sweat was reaching her stomach.

We both don’t have much time, you see I only have 3 minutes before sunrise. It will take
me 30 seconds to finish my combination and place her in the worst torment on earth.

That’s the draw back with doing this so long I have to have something to keep me
motivated. That why I wait so long.

Ok, I’ll join you just let her go. James said

Let her go, please I can’t let her go, she either have to last until sunrise or submit. And I
can’t allow anyone to last until sunrise or I will be punish. And you know how I hate to
be tickled, and believe me don’t like the handsome looks fool you, Lu is a very vengeful
demon when you fail him.

So, what going to happen to her, James asked
You going to complete the combination, this will be your first kill sort of speak.

I’m not going to do it James said

I don’t have time to go through this with you. So, let me give you a very small taste of
what going to happen to Kathy. Ishmael, walk to James and touch him on his forehead,
James hair and turn white from fright.

Ishmael, walked over to Kathy and started to last serious in the combination with each
touch Kathy laughter became more and more harder, the sweat was reaching her feet at a
very rapid pace.

I have only 1 more spot to touch. He took 2 magic mark out of his pocket and carefully
draw 2 a mark on her foot, one Red and 1 Green. If I press the red one, well let make it a
surprise. Even if I don’t break her it will not hit me because I would have kill her using
torture and Lu is cool with that. But, if you touch the green one she will submit to you
and your will own her soul and I will own you.

Either you going to do it or I’m going to do it. I have one minute left before the first
beam. The sweat had reached both of her feet by now. James now understand why the soles
of the victim feet was always red, because the heat of laughing goes directly down to the
sole of them making them ultimately the most ticklish spot on their body. Hear left foot
was already glowing, if either one of us touch her right it’s over for her.

Ok, I’ll do it just let me go, James cried.

Not, waiting her to go through what he experience the reluctantly agreed. Good you have
30 seconds, get your ass over here now. Ishmael command.

James saw that he already had his finger very close to the red spot on her feet. He
quickly ran over to his spot.

Good boy, now since I love Dramatic endings we going to want for the very last second
before you push. And I will keep my finger here just case you try something, Ishmael
said. When I say 2 you press cause at one I will.

James knew that Ishmael was going to push that spot no matter what. James move his left
finger to the green spot on her foot.

Ok, J. the count down, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, Ishmael, was looking James directly in his eyes,
counting down. Can you feel it he said 5, can you feel it. 4, the time is at hand 3, get rid
Ishmael screamed. 2 ?BANG? blood spatter all over Ishmael face and clothes. Ishmael
was so surprised that he forgot all about Kathy, The first beam of light came though and
touch Kathy right foot.

Ishmael, composed himself and started to press against the red mark but it was too late.
Kathy was saved.

Ishmael looked down and saw that James somehow shot himself in the back of the head.
Ishmael, was so busy taunting James that he forgot that James still had his gun in his right
hand.

What fuck is going on Ishmael screamed? You lost a voice said from behind him. The
voice shivered Ishmael very soul. He quickly spun around to see James spirit looking at
him. You son of a bitch what did you do? Ishmael yelled.

I knew you was going to push that spot on her foot right after I press the green one, so I
decided that I had to die. I was hoping by shooting myself in the head it will stun you
enough to give Kathy the time she needed. Thank God it worked.

Clever very clever Ishmael said. I lost this one but at least I will have you to play with
for eternity remember your catholic and your religion teaches you that suicide is a sin and
you will go direct to hell. Ishmael started to laugh.

You’re right that true, but as you stated before I’m was not really a religious man. I
never stop believing in God or Jesus, I stop believing in the church as my saver. So, their
teaching do not apply to me. Also, don’t forget this one. Blesses is the man, who give his
left to save his brothers. As James was speaking he notice a pair of heavenly wings
started to grow out of his back.

MOTHER FUCKER, MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A DISEASE HOER. Ishmael
starting to scream.

BAHHHHHH, BAHHHHH, BAHHHHHH, BAHHHHHH,

Ishmael started look around in fear.

Oh, it seems LU isn’t happy with you, it sounds like he’s getting the goats together. It’s
that what you said was your least favorite torment.

Ishmael started to fade with the sound raise the sound of a goats feel the room, than the
sound of astonishing painful laughter.

Kathy started to come to in James apartment.

James?? James?? She looked around and notice that her close was off, she could feel the
heat on her left foot, and notice the 2 marks on her right. She started to reach down for
something to cover herself up with and saw James lying there dead.

She screamed and started to cry, what happen what happen to you? She screamed. James’
spirit has not yet descended to heaven. He knew that he could not talk to her so he just
place his hand on her shoulder.

Kathy, felt his hand and started to smile,

Thank you she said, Thank you.

fantastic series. so creative and original. great concept. excellent descriptions. you have a very vivid imagination.

isabeau

Thank you

isabeau said:
fantastic series. so creative and original. great concept. excellent descriptions. you have a very vivid imagination.

isabeau

as always thank you for you kind words.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back