• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret love

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
Okay, quick story! This series is funny although the rampant homophobia is very unpleasant! Still putting that to the side, let us write about an old TV Show, both of us watched!

The day began on a normal day. "COme on old man!" yelled Ranma Saotome as he and his father continued their daily fight. "Such a lovely day. All is well with the world!" declared Soun Tendo. "Yes it is a lovely day, father!" agreed Kasumi. After Ranma fell in and kicked his father back in the water, both men or rather girl and panda doused themselves in hot water and ate the fabulous Breakfast of Ramen made by Kasumi. Nabuki sat reading her magazine, bored as usual. "Kasumi, have you seen Akane?" asked Tendo. "No I haven't!" replied Kasumi. "She's probably training like the tom-boy, she is! Man is she uncute!!!" added Ranma.

Elsewhere
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Akane as Shampoo use the chestnut roasting on an open fire technique to dig into her underarms. "Akane is so tickly! This is fun!" giggled Shampoo as she continued her torture of Akane. At first this was done to extract an end to her engagement to Ranma. All is seemed to produce was Akane losing consciousness. Shampoo had to admit she faired little better.

However both later developed great enjoyment into doing this to one another. Shampoo had always enjoyed tickling as a child. She had been fairlt merciless to her own sister Ling Ling and Lung Lung earlier on. Since this began, Shampoo had been feeling less inclined to chase Ranma. Even though if he became a girl, she would be able to do this regularly. It seemed to Shampoo, that perhaps Ranma was asexual. He seemed to have no interest in either sex, and that upset Shampoo. Akane on the other hand was definitely in the bi-sexual camp. While Shampoo could not be certain, she felt that Akane was starting to like her in a more than friendly way. Beign friends with Akane, her great grandmother told her, was essential in regaining Ranma. Once Shampoo had suggested to Ranma than it was possible for him to marry both her and Akane. Ranma's reactions made it clear, he wish for neither.

Ranma was starting to feel less and less appealing to Shampoo, because she hated how she was around him. And how he treated her always acting as if he could trick her. And Ranma was even meaner to Akane. Perhaps this said more about Ranma than his superb fighting skills. Now Akane was much more what Shampoo would have liked Ranma to be like. Akane would be very sweet but also strong willed. Ranma was just pure pride.

The more she thought about it, the more Akane seemed appealing. IT was not against Chinese Amazon law to marry a woman, only a woman who beat her in a fight. And Akane was too slow and small for that. Although, there was one time when under the influence of a magical Ramen, Akane triumphed easily. As Shampoo running her long fingernails down Akane's arches causing howls and screams to pour from Akane, it occured to Shampoo that maybe this was the perfect match for her. Ranma would never, ever let her tickle her in girl form. Akane would. Akane wasn't terrified of cats, and from what she knew, it was conceivable for Shampoo to impregnate Akane using a technique called the girl impregnating technique (this show makes no sense, don't blame us!).

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOURHAHAHAHAHAHTURNNAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!YOURTURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Akane as Shampoo using the martial arts dancing tickling fingers technique on Akane's ribcage. "You such a baby, Akane!" declared Shampoo. "Hey! hehe I am not you're just saying that because you don't want to be tickled! You're the baby!" retorted Akane. Shampoo giggled "Akane very cute when angry!" she thought. "Shampoo can go to Akane worst tickle spot if SHampoo wants!" Shampoo reminded her. "NOO! We had a deal, I avoid your worst spot, you avoid mine!" Akane responded. "Shampoo not tied up, now. Akane is. Akane be grateful, Shampoo tickle you with clothes on!" Shampoo announced, before blowing on Akane's navel. The raspberries had immediate effect! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!P-PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' cried Akane.

Shampoo suddenly stopped. SHe was afraid she had gone to far. Akane was breathing heavily. Shampoo untied her. "Akane... Shampoo sorry, just Akane so cute when tickle Akane navel!" pleaded Shampoo. "You broke our agreement! You said that we shouldn't be allowed to do it and I said yes, you're right! That wasn''t fun! I'm leaving!!!" bellowed Akane. Shampoo suddenly wrapped her arms around the departing Akane Tendo. "Akane, please not leave angry! Shampoo make it up to Akane, however Akane want!" begged Shampoo. "However I want, huh?" grinned Akane. Shampoo nodded. "Then your turn and your spots!" declared Akane. Shampoo nodded and held out her hands. "Naked!" added Akane. Shampoo's eyes went wide. "Akane" "Naked! That's the deal! You broke it, you pay extra! That's the deal! After this deal is back on, and if I ever brake it you can choose punishment, but now you get naked!" interrupted Akane. Shampoo sighed and agreed. Bound completely naked, she was completely at Akane's mercy. She had never been more aroused!
The End

Love,
Heather and Anna

That was great. I haven't seen a Ranma story in a while (especially one that doesn't involve Ranma, there's bonus pointts to be had there!) I have to say, though, that I want it to be continued... but I guess that might be being a bit selfish. so keep up the good work, Heather and Anna. I look forward to more stories.

thanks again,
The Captain

It's late, so we will make this very short! We tinkered with a ton of ideas, future demon spirits called the Kroschel, a secret sister of Ryoga called Nyoga and a possible romance between Kodachi and Ukyo. We even tinkered on the return of Ling Ling and Lung Lung in adult form due to some ageing potion. We even considered the dreaded Asusa's or Kaoru's return. However sadly we could only go in one direction so we choose one. We hope you enjoy it. Use Limewire or Kazaa to get episodes (Limewire we know has it.... we miss Kazaa!!!!!!!!)

Tawake Kuno walked inside his ancestral home. His thoughts were as always with his beloved Akane and the redheaded pig tailed girl sadly called Ranma. Because of the other Ranma. Ranma Saotome. Saotome, the hateful enslaver of women. Saotome who had 3 girls. His beloveds and some gorgeous purple haired girl. That blasted enslaver of women. His sister had once been obsessed with him until she had met her own beloved. A strange girl called Ukyo. Tawake had always disliked the Black Rose. His sister was a strange, perverted girl. This girl had calmed this pervesion so Kuno was grateful to her. Still the relationship made Tawake uncomfortable. Mostly because he had no girl, while his sister did. As he walked into his private room for meditation he heard the hysterical laughter of his sister's beloved. "No doubt engaging in some preverted act!" he mused.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Ukyo Kouranji. Kodachi smiled. The Black Rose had stuck her thorns into someone cute, someone lovely, someone... who loved her. Kodachi had always had trouble in that area. She lacked Ukyo's adorable beauty, Shampoo's clear gorgeousness or Akane's sweet cuteness. Guys were intimidated by her. She wasn't thin or statuesque. While Akane practically had every guy in town begging for her and later some that weren't, she was always avoided. Ranma Saotome had early on grabbed her interest, but his lack of interest was so clear. In the end, discovering the truth that he was the redheaded pig tailed girl turned Kodachi away from him. It seemed in keeping with his asexual life, that he was both male and female. And frankly, Ukyo was better looking and much kinder.

Their romance was one that evolved over time. From just becoming friends to training partners then to lovers. Ukyo was so kind and sweet, it made Kodachi so happy. Then that one special night, Kodachi would never forget. Still stratching a very ticklish Ukyo's underarms, she reminisced on that wonderful night. She had just won the Gymnastics title beating Furinkian High. However with Ranma and Akane unable to compete and Ukyo not being a member it meant very little. What meant a lot was Ukyo cheering her on, louder than anyone else. It made the Black Rose feel very special. Ukyo may have been Furinkian High (pronounced Furinkin) student but her support remained with Kodachi.

Kodachi invited her to her home. Ukyo had brought with her a special picnic dinner. Under the stars, sipping some of Ukyo's special wine, Kodachi had never been so happy. Ukyo beamed at her. "Would you like some Ramen, my Champion?" she asked. Hearing herself described as CHampion made Kodachi usually feel smug or superior, with Kodachi it felt special. "Oh yes, please!" replied Kodachi. Ukyo smiled and handed her the Ramen. As she withdrew her hand, she gently touched Kodachi's ribs with her nails. "EEEEEEE!" screeched Kodachi almost dropping the Ramen. "KODACHI!" screamed Ukyo, hugging Kodachi. Kodachi felt warm in Ukyo's embrace. To her surprise, Ukyo lifted her shirt and began examining Kodachi as if she was injured. "Ukyo, darling, I'm fine!" she said. "OH! It's just that you screamed and I-I-I was w-w-worried!" stuttered Ukyo. "Oh! Not it's that, it's just... well I'm very ticklish!" an embarassed Kodachi responded. Ukyo perked up very quickly. "Oh really? NAd how ticklish are you?" inquired Ukyo, a giant grin in her face.

"That is not something you should worried about!" a worried Kodachi answered. Tickling. Her greatest weakness. "I think you're wrong!" sing songed Ukyo as she pounced on Kodachi. Kodachi who was a fine fighter was no match for Ukyo and screamed with delirous laughter as Ukyo began examining her belly and blowing raspberries on her navel. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Kodachi. Ukyo suddenly stopped and kissed Kodachi full on the lips. Kodachi hands moved to Ukyo's head and pressed her against her. The two girls kiss seemed to last an eternity their lips emersed in a soft fountain of fine champagne. Engulfed by a delicate velvet sea. It was as if the ambrosia of the angels was fountain within their mouth and tongues. They were free of all fear, in a world of their own.

When they separated, Ukyo looked at Kodachi and tears fell down her face. "Kodachi... please don't hate me!" she stood and started to run away, crying. Kodachi was frozen for a second, then gathered herself and ran faster than she ever had. She had just found Ukyo and there was no way she would lose this love. She leaspt and brought Ukyo down on top of her. "Why are you leaving? Don't you feel anything for me?' cried Kodachi. Ukyo looked at her again, puzzled. "I-I thought you w-were mad at me and h-hated me!" she stammered. Ukyo looked away. "i_I thought you w-would hate me, now that you know I-I love you!" Kodachi pulled her face towards her. Tears were flowing down Ukyo's face. "I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Never again Ukyo think that I don't love you. I adore everything about you!" Ukyo's eyes welled again with tears. "R-Really? S-Someone beautiful, smart and kind like you could love someone like me, w-who looks like a boy?" cried Ukyo. "You're the beautiful, smart and kind one and you look like the most stunning girl I have ever met. Let's never be apart!" cried Kodachi. "NEver, ever, ever!" agreed Ukyo and another epic kiss came.

Kodachi knew true love and bliss. At last, she had found love. AT last, she would know true happiness. When they separate, a huge grin was on Kodachi's face. "Ukyo, my love!" she inquired. "Yes, my beloved!" Ukyo replied. "I think it's your turn for a tickling! Let's go to my room!" she beamed. That night was the most wonderful of Kodachi's life, and to that point, the most tickled of Ukyo's.

Kodachi awoke from her reverie as shrieks poured from Ukyo's lips. During her daydream, Kodachi had inavertly attacked Ukyo's most ticklish area, her pretty vagina (hey we like vagina, so sue us!!!!!!!). Kodachi stopped and hugged her love. (We have included some pictures of Ukyo, sadly one involves male Ranm, belch!!!) "I'm sorry beloved!!!! For a minute I was distracted remembering our first wonderful night!" declared Kodachi. "Then "huh uh" Maybe "huhuh" I "huhuh" should remind you. My "huhuh" love." puffed Ukyo.

Tawake Kuno heard more hysterical screams this time coming from his sister. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUKYO!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOT THEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARCHES!HAHAHAHAHAHA NOTHAHAHAHAHAHATHE TOES!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANotmyHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABUttHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tawake Kuno shook his head. "I hope you can keep her happy sister-in-law! At least long enough to stay away from Saotome! Wretched Saotome!!!! SUZUKI!!!!" bellowed Tawake. (We find it easier to refer to him by first name since his sister's involved!!!!) "Yes, master Kuno!" came the reply from the disgusting ninja. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTMYBUTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "AHH! That incessant noise! SUZUKI!!!!" "Yes, MAster Kuno!" responded Suzuki. "Come up with a plan!!! I want Ranma Saotome gone, away from Akane Tendo and the pigtailed girl (the chapter end with the dramatic music followed by the dangerous end music!)
The End of this Chapter
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S For those interested I (Heather) gave Anna's buttocks a well deserved spanking for staying up late!!! Heather! Next time DON'T DO IT!!!! Anyway this time we're both bad, so we'll probably both get a well deserved spanking. Anyway, we wish you the best
P.P.S Thank you Captain for your kind words!
P.P.P.S All hail Isabeau and may Primetime finally write Part 18 of Ticklish nerd!!!! I (Anna) am particularly looking forward to Kim's revenge on weak Esmeralda. I (Heather) love the series as well! So from both of us, go Primetime. Also the Faith Tickling Story please complete! And do not panic, TK81, we are almost ready for the story of Smallville!

Thanks for continuing, even at the expence of your butts... I enjoyed the story.

Captain B.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back