• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Classmates singing the word 'tickling'/ my first foot tickling of Katie

mmbuzz

...And all of this happended today. I'm in my second year at college, and in our Economics class one of my classmates asked if she could put one of her songs on the CD player. The teacher reluctanlty accepted, and as the song started people sighed 'awww' realising what the song was. It is DJ's Sammy's version of heaven, only with a young girl in the background talking to her Dad, who has passed away. It is very moving as the young girl says things like 'Maybe we can have our favorite dinner tonight?? No wait... we can't' but one of the things she did say really lightened my mood was 'Don't tickle my feet Daddy! And because basically the whole class knew the lyrics, they said these words as the girl said it. So there was a chorus of the words 'tickle my feet' if only for a split second (This involved a lot of very fit girls saying these words!'

Later today, I was in my French class, where I am sat next to the exceptionally attractive Katie. She's 18 like me, but looks 22. She is capable of been a model, great eyes, great hair, great body... and great feet. We get on well, and she is playful, and I tickled her belly a few times before, and whenever she wears a top bearing her midrif, i tickle her saying 'You shouldn't make it so easy to tickle then' She is blonde and very ticklish, and has a habit of kicking her shoes off in lessons. Today she did just that, and I was bored so thought, 'I'm gonna tickle them feet today!' So as she kicked her shoe off, I slid it under my bag with my foot, and she was unaware I had done so. Now she was there with black socks on (which too, were later to come off) After a few minutes I had done no tickling, but it was like music to my ears as she said 'My foot is hurting, is it OK if I take my sock off and see if I have any marks? Don't worry they don't smell' More or less foaming at the mouth I gargled 'No problem.' And she unravvelled her sock to reveal the most beatiful feet ever, as she checked her foot, I stole the sock that had fallen on the floor and put it under my bottom, this time she noticed and I said 'HAHA! You're going to have to walk around bare foot all day' and she giggled playfully sayin 'Joe give it back!' 'You'll have to get it I replied' and with her barefoot (instead of her hands, for some reason) she tried kicking me to get me to give it back. I timed it badly, and as I reached for her foot, she pulled it away, but I don't think she noticed I grabbed for her foot. After politely asking for it returning (and me rejecting) she said grinning 'Fine, I'll do it the hard way' and dangled her lovely's in front of my nose, saying give it me back or i'll make you sniff em. Wrong choice girl, at that moment, I grabbed her foot, trapped it between my legs and tickled her hard! She laughed, but trying to keep it down so the teacher didn't notice she bit her lip. She didn't want any commotion, so instead of furiously pulling it away, she tried wirggling it clear. I wriggled my fingers down her sole, and at that she screached, and the teacher looked over. I let her go and we haven't spoke of it since, as it was at the end of the lesson, but it was an enjoyable expericence!

omg i wish i had people like that during school! That would have made high school such a more pleasant experience, especially since I love being tickled!!

What is about the words blondes ticklish and kate lol. Ive had an ex called kate who I have posted about in this thread and I specifically remember this blonde back in my school. She had a laughing fit a lot, and one time someone tickled her barefoot and she got sent out for having a laughing fit lol. A very tickilish and beautiful girl. Sadly I didnt tickle her because my tickling fetish hadn't been realised. :Grrr: What makes it worse is the fact that I had an opportunity right in front of me once in a maths lesson, I can't believe I ignored it a barefoot right in front of my face, what was I thinking ! :ranty:

Hi again Juniper :wavingguy

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back