• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angela's Dilemma - MM/f, Intense SM, Sexual Tickling

Redmage

1st Level Black Feather
Caveat Lector: This is a true story of a scene that took place several years ago between me, a friend, and his wife. This is a story about tickling used as one part of a broader SM scene. If you like only playful tickling, don't like sexual overtones to your tickle-play, or do not like stories that include SM play, then read no further.

Angela's Dilemma

Angela is the wife and lifestyle submissive of a friend of mine, Darren. We met online, and Darren and I had corresponded several times in email after interacting genially in several threads on the bondage newsgroups. As it turned out, we lived not too far from one another in the Los Angeles basin, and we had talked a few times about getting together for lunch and conversation.

Recently Darren told me that Angela had been struggling with admitting the things she wanted in her scenes with him. One thing she had come out with, though, was a long-cherished fantasy of playing with Darren and another Dom at the same time. So, Darren asked me, why not kill two birds with one stone?

I had met Angela briefly at a munch once, and she was a pretty package: long auburn hair, a figure more curvy than slender, and fair skin. I knew that she and Darren played fairly hard, which I enjoy, and that she was thoroughly masochistic. So I was more than happy to help out a friend in need. Arrangements were made, and Angela was set up for her fantasy session.

Darren told me this was to be a heavy scene, that Angela really needed to be taken out of herself and made to admit the things that she normally held back. We discussed some of her hard limits, as well as some of the limits that could and should be pushed. Angela knew that Darren had been setting the stage for her special scene, but she didn't know when or exactly how or with whom it would happen. Darren arranged for me to come by the house late one evening, when he and Angela would already be well into a planned session.

When I arrived Darren ushered me into their darkened playspace, a spare room in the house that Darren had converted into a dungeon. Angela was bound in a chair, skirt hiked and blouse open to the waist to let her full breasts spill out. She was wearing pantyhose, but the crotch had been ripped out, exposing her completely. The chair was set facing a sturdy wooden table, and Angela's ankles were firmly lashed to the table's feet, holding her legs widespread, while her wrists were bound in back to thrust her exposed chest forward. She was blindfolded, and Darren introduced me to her as though we had never met, and without giving my name.

"Angela," he said sternly, "you've been holding back information that I need to train you properly, haven't you?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied in a small voice. She knew that I was in the room, but she couldn't tell who I was.

"Why is that, Angela?"

"It's hard to say those things, Sir. It embarasses me."

"It embarasses you?" Darren said. "Telling me what I want to know embarasses you?"

"Yes, Sir," Angela replied, very quietly.

Darren grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, wringing a small whimper from her. "Your problem is that you haven't admitted what you are." He reached for her exposed crotch, and Angela groaned loudly as Darren's fingers vanished inside her.

"You're not just my slave, you're a slave to this, aren't you?" Darren was roughly massaging her clitoris, and Angela writhed as much as her bonds would allow.

"Oh! Yes, Sir!" Angela tried to squirm away from Darren's invading hand, but it was pretty hopeless.

"You say that, but I don't think you understand what it means." He released his grip on her hair and stepped back. "I've brought in a friend who can show you what that means. It's time you learned what you are." Turning to me, he snapped, "Do with her what you will."

I stepped up to the chair from behind and reached around to cup Angela's breasts. She gasped at the unfamiliar touch, knowing that her husband was well across the room and these were hands she did not know taking liberties. She arched her back and groaned as I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

"Stand up," I ordered, and helped her to her feet. Her balance was unsure, with her ankles pulled wide by the table legs, but I stood behind her to support her as Darren placed a large cushion on the table. Angela gasped as I pushed her forward, bending her across the cushion. I probed between her legs and spoke conversationally with Darren as she arched and writhed. When she tried to raise her body I set a hand between her shoulder blades and pushed down firmly.

"She's soaked," I reported to her husband. "She's ready now, and she doesn't even know whose hand it is inside her. Isn't that right, Angela?"

Angela buried her face in the cushion, but murmured, "Yes, Sir."

"So do you want to cum, yet, Angela?" I asked.

Angela hesitated, then shook her head. I frowned.

"Angela, you won't be allowed to cum until you beg for it. That will happen eventually. And in the meantime I'm going to have fun."

I untied her wrists from behind her back and lashed them together again with arms stretched out in front of her. Then I laid her back down on her stomach and tied her wrists off to an opposite table leg with another length of rope. Darren had thoughtfully provided several plugs, floggers, paddles and other toys laid out conveniently on the table near her. I raised an eyebrow to him and indicated the implements, and Darren selected a broad leather paddle and I took up a flogger.

I started off flogging Angela's ass, first lightly, then with increasing force. As the blows began to bite Angela twisted around as much as her bonds would allow, trying to avoid them. Then I switched targets to her upper back, but Angela's ass only had a moment's peace before Darren went to work there with his paddle, timing his blows to land just a moment or two after mine.

Our combined efforts were sending Angela through the roof. Her cries were just short of screams, and her efforts to avoid the blows actually moved the sturdy table. When I signalled Darren to break for a moment and ran my hand across Angela's clitoris, I found her so wet that her thighs were damp with it, and she still had the strength to pull fiercely at her wrist-bindings as I flicked a finger over the swollen button.

"Now, Angela," I asked again, "do you want to cum?"

Angela was panting now, "No, Sir. No."

Darren held up his slenderest buttplug. "This should change her mind."

We lubed up the plug and spread Angela's as wide. As she felt the tip of the plug against her bottom she began pleading, "Nonononononono." But Darren smiled and slowly pushed the plug home as Angela moaned. Anal play was one of her favorite things, but as usual she hated to admit it.

Darren resumed his work with the paddle, but he had only landed a few blows when Angela's muscular tension popped the small plug out.

I raised an eyebrow, "Perhaps something a bit bigger would stay in better." Angela began pleading and protesting immediately, but Darren just smiled and said, "Excellent idea. Be my guest."

The plug that I selected was easily twice the diameter of the first. I lubed it carefully and set it against Angela's sphincter.

"I'm not going to put this into you, Angela. You're going to do it. Back onto the plug."

It was a measure of Angela's false protests that she immediately began pressing her butt into the air against the large buttplug, even when I withdrew it slightly, teasing her. It took a couple of tries before she was able to take it in completely, but in just a minute or two the plug was buried to the hilt and firmly in place.

Angela was shaking. As I had been making her insert the plug in herself, Darren had reached under her bound body and located her nipples. A wooden clothespin was now clipped to each one.

"Now," I said, "where were we?" Angela's combined flogging and paddling resumed, and if anything she was even more responsive now. Her hips were rotating in the air as if trying to find an imaginary lover, and her cries were completely wordless.

After several more minutes Darren called a break, and I again probed Angela's pussy -- much tighter now thanks to the buttplug.

"Angela?" I asked appraisingly.

"Oh, please, Sir, may I cum?"

"That's my girl," I said warmly. "Cum for me." My fingers went straight for her clit and began working her rapidly. Angela arched her bottom up for me and began groaning steadily and more loudly with each moment. I kept up a steady stream of encouragement. "That's my girl. Cum for me. That's my pretty baby...." As I slipped two fingers inside her Angela suddenly tightened around my hand. Her knees buckled, pressing her hard against my fingers, and only the rope on her bound wrists kept her from sliding off the table. A keening cry was all the vocalization she could manage. As she relaxed I slowed my strokes against her pussy, gently helping her ride a couple of aftershocks.

As soon as she had completely relaxed I untied the bonds holding her legs and then loosened the rope holding her across the table. Her knees were still shaky, and I ordered her to kneel before she fell down, then went to one knee beside her.

"Close your eyes, " I ordered. "I'm going to remove your blindfold." As I slipped the folded cloth off her head Darren shaded her eyes from the low overhead light with a hand. After a moment he said, "Open your eyes now, Angela."

Angela's eyes widened as she saw me. "Hello there," I said with a grin. Her wrists were still bound, but she still managed to give me a creditable hug.

"I wish..." she began, then hesitated and dropped her eyes. "That was wonderful, but I wish you hadn't stopped so soon."

Darren and I both smiled, and he said, "Who says we've stopped?"

"Can you stand?" I asked. As Angela nodded meekly I helped her to her feet. I pointed to the disheveled remains of her clothes and said "Take those off."

Angela looked confused, and raised her bound wrists. I said, "Is there a problem?"

"Sir, my wrists are tied. I can't take my clothes off." I looked at her sternly, and Angela began fumbling with the few buttons on her blouse that had not already been undone.

I took her a while, and Angela had to bend all the way over to slip her skirt and the tattered remnants of her pantyhose off her ankles, blushing furiously as Darren and I exchanged comments about the view. She just looked mournful when it came time to remove her blouse, and I laughed and untied her wrists so she could get it off.

I sat down in the chair Angela had been in when I arrived, and motioned her to sit on my knee. "Spread your legs," I said sharply, "and cross your wrists behind you." As Angela obeyed I began fondling her full breasts and pinching her nipples. She threw her head back, eyes closed, and thrust her breasts out for more attention.

"Now, Angela," I said mildly, "I think that you still don't understand just how much control your body has over you." I let my hand drift down to her clitoris and began circling it slowly. Angela gasped and began shivering slightly, but did not break position. I continued, "To show you how much it controls you, I'm going to make you beg again for an orgasm. But this time, as soon as you ask I'm going to tie you and tickle you before I let you cum."

Angela's eyes flew open and she looked at me in shock. In our discussions before the scene Darren told me that Angela couldn't *stand* being tickled. "Oh, no Sir. Please don't make me do this."

"You *will* do it, Angela," I replied. "It may take a while, but you will. Your body will make you." To reinforce the point I flickered my fingers across her clit, on the way to sliding my middle finger deep inside her. Angela cried out and arched against my hand.

It took hardly any time at all in the end. I'd been teasing her for scarcely two minutes, working her to a peak and backing off, when she gasped, "Oh please, Sir, make me cum."

I smiled. Even I was a little surprised at how quickly she had surrendered. Darren was watching from the other side of the table, and his eyebrows rose. I said, "Are you sure? You know what I'm going to do to you." My hand was still busy between her legs.

"Oohhh, God!" she gasped. "Yes Sir, please, you can do anything to let me cum."

In less time than it takes to tell Angela was on the floor, bound to one of the thick table legs. Her ankles were roped together with the leg between them, and her wrists were crossed and bound, with a short rope attaching them to the same table leg, so that she was sitting up. I took a seat behind her and began lightly stroking her ribs. Almost immediately Angela began squirming, letting out a yelp occasionally as my hands found a special spot.

I kissed her neck and said softly, "Now, Angela, tell me where you're the most ticklish."

"Oh, no. No, please don't do this."

"You don't get to cum until you tell me what I want to know, honey." To make sure she understood her predicament I rotated her nipples slowly between my fingers. Angela's head fell forward in defeat as her breath came in short gasps.

"My feet, Sir. My feet drive me crazy." As I smiled and reached for her soles she cringed, and began practically babbling.

"Nononono, PLEASE, Sir! Notmyfeetnotmyfeeeeet!" Angela's pleas dissolved in a scream as I rested her heels on my lap and began running my nails across the soles of her feet.

Angela shrieked. She pleaded for relief, but could hardly string two words together. She thrashed so hard that the sturdy oak table creaked and the leg to which she was bound rose slightly off the ground. Darren settled to the floor behind her and alternated tickling her ribs with pinching her tender nipples.

"God, don't do this!" she managed, before succumbing to another fit of screaming laughter. "Oh please, let me cum!"

Those were the last coherent words she got out for some time. Darren and I tortured her for ten solid minutes, I on her feet and the backs of her thighs, and Darren on her nipples, ribs, and soon the sides of her neck. As the minutes passed she grew more and more frantic, tugging at the rope holding her until the table scooted across the floor, but she could go no farther than Darren sitting behind her. When she was so far gone that she seemed not to even know where she was or who we were, I nodded to Darren, and we stopped.

Darren wrapped his arms around his wife and held her as she shivered. His hug tightened slightly as Angela gasped at the feeling of my hand once more between her thighs. "You worked hard for this, baby," I said to her softly. "Now cum for us!"

She did, like a bomb. In just a few seconds she clamped her thighs together on my hand and arched her back. Every muscle in her body tensed and she yanked the wrist-rope taut. A sound built in her throat like she was holding it back, then burst forth in a scream that I know must have waked a neighbor or two. Then she relaxed like a string-cut puppet, only to tense again in just a few seconds, as another wave siezed her. I said nothing, watching almost in awe at the strength of her climax. If she had not been restrained I'm not sure that Darren and I together could have held her.

When she relaxed again I stopped and began unfastening her bonds.
Darren looked at me across her, reached out and solemnly shook my hand. When Angela returned to earth she was cuddled between the two of us, where she remained for several minutes alternately sharing soft kisses and touches with each of us. At last I disentangled myself and made my goodbyes, leaving my friend and his wife snuggled side by side on their dungeon floor.

i uh wow hot story. loved it and you write very well. i dont think i knew you were a Dom did i? well anyway awesome and true wow. could you come here and help us out with our problem? lol

isabeau :bunny:

isabeau said:
i uh wow hot story. loved it and you write very well. i dont think i knew you were a Dom did i?
I don't know if you did or not. I don't talk about it much here because BDSM seems to stress a lot of tickle-fans.

could you come here and help us out with our problem? lol
I wish I could. But I'm afraid that I'm not the kind of help that problem needs. :ermm:

Very hot story, you have talent. I love the whole master/slave dynamic, and the fact that you had so much control as the third party. :3poke:

Excellent tale! Very, very well written. Great fun to read.

good choice for a bump.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back