• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklejen's fantasy part 2

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
New Story: Ticklejen's fantasy part 2 MMFF/F

The Long awaited sequel, sorry for making everybody wait, especially you Jen.

Ticklejen’s fantasy part 2

Scott smiled to himself as he watch Jennifer being brought back into the frat house. His two friends Riley and Todd were carrying Jennifer in tow, with two girls named Roxanne and Amber following behind.

Riley and Todd burst into the frat house with a wild Jennifer in tow. Riley stood 6”2”, had blonde hair like Scott, and looked like the guy who modeled for Abercrombie. Todd was a foot shorter, with dark hair and sported his football jersey.
Following behind was his girlfriend Amber, a cute blonde who was friends with Jen. She stood at 5”5” and was dressed in a black skirt and yellow T-shirt entitled “Mischief”. Tonight she was really going to live up to her label, when she got word they were going to tickle her best friend. Next to her was Roxanne or Roxy as she liked to be called. Roxy stood 5”9” with long black hair, a red sexy dress with her black pumps. With the exception of Riley, they had been partying real hard and were quite buzzed.

“Hey put me down, what are you guys think you’re doing cried Jennifer as she tried kicking her legs which Riley held firmly.

Riley and Todd brought Jen into the living room where Scott was waiting. Jennifer could smell alcohol on their breath and figured they were just being stupid.

“Come on you guys, put me down, this isn’t funny cried Jennifer who couldn’t help but giggle a little. “Scott tell them to put me down”.

“I wish I could” said Scott with a smirk.

“What are you talking about demanded Jennifer, they’re drunk and crazy right now".

“And crazy enough to give you the cutchie cutchies" blurted Amber as she stuck her fingers under Jen’s top and squeezed her sides.

“Nahaaahahahahahah don’t do that muttered Jen, it tickles”.

“Yeah, cut it out Amber, don’t tickle her” said Scott.

Jen smiled proudly at Scott, but Amber looked confused.

"Take her downstairs and then tickle her, after you strap her down” explained Scott.

“NO yelled Jennifer, LET ME GO, DON’T TICKLE ME!

Jennifer was a hellcat now, and began to kick and struggle which created a problem for the two athletes as they tried to steady her.

“Dude your girl is a wild one” said Todd who was slurring his words, I’m gonna need a smoke after this exercise”.

“Hell yeah agreed Riley, we might fall and break our necks if we try carrying her downstairs”. “Not to mention we don’t want Jen to get hurt”.

“Well then we can just do it here replied Scott, if we can find some way to bind her”.

“I got just the thing said Roxy as she reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. “I never leave home without them” she added with a smile.

I bet you don’t, ya little kitty cat added Todd as he started cracking up”.

“Don’t you forget it blurted a belligerent Roxy, cause I’m gonna use my claws tonight”.

On that note she twitched her manicured fingernails in Jen’s face and gave her a sexy cat meow. Jennifer only gulped and looked even more scared.

“Alright said Scott, I got an idea, just set her down in front of the couch.

The guys set Jennifer down, Amber sat on Jen’s belly and pinned her arms. Scott grabbed the cuffs from Roxy and cuffed one of Jen’s wrists. Then he instructed Riley to lift up the couch so he could swing the cuff chain around the couch leg. Once the couch was down, Jennifer was in a Y position, where all she could do was kick her legs. Which Amber happily sat on to keep her still.

“Scott baby, tell them to let me up begged Jennifer, please don’t tickle me”.

“Sorry honey bunny, but this is for your own good”. Alright I’m gonna grab a beer and then we’ll get this party going.

Scott went to the fridge, Riley joined him. Todd went to put on some music while Roxy started to unlace Jennifer’s Reeboks.

“No don’t cried Jennifer, as she felt her shoe come off.

What’s the matter Jen, does someone have ticklish feet asked Roxy as tossed the shoe behind the couch.

“No lied Jennifer, it’s just that my feet have been in those shoes for awhile, and my feet probably smell. Off went her other shoe which landed with a thud

Amber brought Jen’s socked foot to her nose and took a quick sniff.

“Yeah, they smell of fear" snarled Amber as she gave a sadistic yet fake laugh.

Roxy peeled off Jennifer’s socks, revealing her size eight feet and her cute as a button toes, which were painted a pretty shade of pink.

“Aw, Jen’s got pretty feet cooed Amber as she pulled Jennifer’s foot back towards her and looked it over, admiring the choice of polish and how nicely shaped the toes were.

“She sure does agreed Roxy, and I bet they’re really ticklish too”. “Cutchie cutchie coo!

Cradling Jennifer’s bare heel in one hand, she used the other hand to rake her nails up and down the sole.

“NOHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEHAAHAHAHAHHEEEEE” squealed Jennifer as she curled her toes in defiance.

Scott picked up a feather and walked to where Roxy was sitting. Amber had gotten up and let go of Jen’s barefoot, which Scott seized immediately. With the feather as his guide, Scott explored every inch of his girlfriend’s foot. He tickled the instep, the arches, and the balls of her foot like a pro tickler. It was only fair that the shoe be off the other foot, after the tickling sensation she gave Scott.

Riley and Todd had already finished binding her wrists. Riley ran a feather against her armpit, while Todd attacked her ribs.

“Gitsey gitsey Jenny babe taunted Todd as he tickled Jennifer mercilessly.

Jennifer’s head shook from side to side as her laughter began to pour from her lungs and flow straight out her mouth. Despite the fact that Roxy and Scott had a firm grip on her feet, it didn’t prevent Jennifer from flopping her legs around like a fish on a hook. Five minutes felt like five hours to Jen as the speed of the tickling picked, and ten minutes felt like ten hours.

“Naughty girl scolded Roxy, after she almost received a kick in the face. But she caught the foot and continued to tickle her pray some more. “Now I’m going to have to punish these toes for your feet getting out of hand, well more like out of my hand, ha ha ha”!

Jen scowled at her joke, but her toes twitched at the very threat of being tickled. They twitched more when Roxy lightly waved a large feather across her wiggling toes.

OHNOOOAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAANOT THE TOES wailed Jennifer, AHHHHHI”M REALLLLLYTHEHAAHHAHAHAHAHMOST TICKLSIH THEEEEERE!

Roxy continued to brush Jen’s toes with the feather, getting the undersides and eventually sawing in between the toes like a hard at work carpenter.

Scott wondered where Amber took off too, because she was helping to keep Jennifer still. Now Jennifer was thrashing her legs all around, and it was starting to make it difficult to tickle her feet.

After a minute or so, the two were growing tired of trying to fight Jen, and decided to do something to better the situation.

“Damn Scott, your girl is a wildcat exclaimed Roxy! “I think we should bind her legs together.

“What would we tie them with” asked Scott, he wasn’t sure if Roxy even heard him between Jen’s off the wall laughter.

“We’ll use my nylons" suggested Roxy.
She kicked off her pumps and pulled her stockings off one at a time. When her feet were bared, she stood up and teased Jen’s belly button with her big toe, which brought more canned laughter out of her ticklish friend. As Roxy smiled proudly at how talented she was with her feet, she realized something else that was a factor.

“If we’re going to bind her legs, then these jeans need to come off too”.

“I agree said Scott who held both of Jen’s feet, go ahead my hands are full”.

Roxy unbuttoned and unzipped Jennifer’s jeans, but Jennifer was really struggling now.

“NOHAAHAAHAHAHAHONEY DOOOOAAHAHAAAAAAHAHEHAHDON”T TAKE OFF MY JEAHEHEHENSS yelled Jennifer, who wasn’t fond of being half naked in front of her friends like that.

“It’s the only way we can tickle your knees and legs Jen apologized Scott, you’ll be okay babe”.

He helped Roxy wrestle the poor girl out of her pants. Now all Jennifer had on was her black tank top and a pair of black satin panties. Jennifer could do nothing as her legs were tied together.

Riley was now tickling Jen’s ribs, Todd was tickling her knees, with Scott blowing raspberries on Jen’s belly again, and Roxy was tickling both bare feet.

“She’s so damn ticklish noted Riley, look at the goosebumps breaking out on her arms”.

“Cause you keep goosing her sides man cried Todd, like I’m goosing her cute little knees here”.

Jennifer was starting to turn a bit red from laughing like a loon. Her laughter went from high pitched squeals to belly cackles that were nonstop. It had been twenty minutes, She knew this pursuit couldn’t get any worse.

“Hey, look what I found in the fridge ” announced Amber holding up a can of whipped cream.

Jennifer’s eyes popped out of their sockets, she had a gut feeling that Amber wasn’t thinking about making a sundae. Well unless Jennifer was the dish of course.

“Alright Amber cheered Scott, bring that over here”.

Amber did so which Scott sprayed all over Jennifer’s stomach area, and made a trail on each leg starting at the top of her feet. Amber pulled up on Jen’s tank top, not so it showed her breasts but so it didn’t get stained.

NAAAHAHAHAAHOOOOH MY GOD yelled Jennifer, TEEEHEEHEHETHAAAT STUFF IS COOOOLD OOOOOOHEEHEEHHAAAAAA.

“Alright announced Scott, Amber and Rox can take the calves and I’ll take her tummy”.

“Both girls eagerly started to run their tongues all the way up her legs, but took their sweet time so they could send ticklish tremors that traveled from her legs into the pit of her stomach which Scott was going downtown on.

MWAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAOOHOOOHOHTHAAT TICKLES, OHOHOH IT TICKLES SO MUCH MWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHHAAAAA cried Jennifer as tears streamed down her face.

“You’re delicious complimented Amber, hmmmmmmm”! Her tongue flicked around Jen’s navel where Scott had missed, but she sucked it all up and began to plant kisses on Jen’s sensitive tummy.

“She sure is added Scott, aren’t you, my little diary queen”?

Jennifer’s voice was starting to get hoarse from all her high pitched laughter, and it escalated to sobs of silent laughter. Riley and Todd took two of the feathers and

Fifteen minutes later, Riley and Todd went outside to have a smoke and Scott went to use the bathroom, which left Amber and Roxy who continued the tickling fiasco. Roxy grabbed the ankles and raised her legs in midair, so that Amber could tickle her toes with the feather.

“Tickle tickle tickle teased Amber as she tickled each toe one by one. To add more effect, she drew imaginary zig zags along the sole with her nails.

“NAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAASTAAAAAP begged Jennifer who was starting to really sob now. “NO MORE TICKLING PLEEEEASE.

“Alright sweetie, just let me finish your other foot and I’ll stop tickling” promised Amber.

True to her word, she stopped after tickling all ten toes,even though she took her time. Jennifer was relieved nonetheless as she relaxed her toes and let them stretch.

“Your toes are so cute Jennifer cooed Roxy, especially when they wiggle and squirm right before my nails tickle them”. She looked over at Amber who was gazing hungrily at Jen's toes.

“Fuck, I can’t take it anymore cried Amber, gimmie those tootsies”.

Roxy stared in amazement as Amber began to nibble and suck all five toes, as Jen started to crack up again.

“EEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEWWWWW DON”T SUCK MY TOES yelled Jen as she softly started laughing. Roxy was getting impatient with Jen’s pleas, so she rolled up one of her socks and shoved it in her mouth.

“Leave it in Roxy told her like she was child, or we’ll tickle you again”.

Amber sucked long and hard for almost thirty seconds, and then came up for air.

“Yummy toes, yummy toes, yummy toes” sang Amber as if she were talking to the feet.

“I can’t believe you just did that” said Roxy who was still astounded.

“I love feet admitted Amber, and especially toes”. They taste so good”. “Hell, I’ll even suck your toes Roxy”.

She dropped to the floor like a dog, and put Roxanne’s foot in her mouth.

“Heeeeeheeeequit it” scoffed Roxy as she felt Amber’s tongue between her toes.

Amber stopped and got to her feet

“What protested Amber, you’re bi, I thought you’d be into that”.

“Not really said Roxy, I’m not big into feet”.

“Just try it, suck her toes just this once”.

"I don't know whined Roxy, they kinda smell".

"C'mon, dicks don't always smell good either but we suck them".

“Alright sighed Roxy, what the hell”.

“She wrapped her lips around Jennifer’s big toe and sucked hard. Then she moved down the line to another toe and started over.

“Mmmmmm purred Roxy, these are some tasty toes

“You know what else I found in the fridge said Amber, come over here and I’ll tell ya.

Roxanne came close and Amber whispered something in her ear.

“Oh really said Roxy with a sly smile, well go it then”.

Amber ran back to the kitchen, just as Scott returned.

“Are you guys done yet” asked Scott?

“Not quite said Roxy, Jen’s toes need a finishing touch”.

“Okay said Scott looking totally confused, but let me take this sock out”.

Amber walked into the room holding a can of Hershey’s syrup, and before Scott could take out the sock, Jennifer spit it out.

“No way, don’t you dare put that on my feet” she screeched.

“Oh that is genius exclaimed Roxy, now we can have chocolate covered tootsies”.

Amber eagerly brought the can over to where Jen laid, and dunked each set of toes so that they were completely soaked in chocolate.

OOOOOOOOH THAT SHIT IS COLD yelled Jennifer, GET IT OFF ME DAMMIT”.

“Our pleasure said Roxy seductively, as she and Amber started to eat Jen’s toes for dessert.

Jennifer began to moan now as her toes were sucked once more, her pulse ran a thousand miles an hour, and she was starting to get a tingling feeling in her loins. She wasn’t sure if it was a result of the tickling or the feeling of those girls’ tongues.

Jennifer was about half asleep when they had finished, and her toes felt sticky. Scott undid her bonds, and carried her to his room.

He laid her on his bed and stroked her sweated down hair.

“Are you alright honey he asked with concern, you’re not mad at me are you”?

“I was at first admitted Jennifer, and the tickling was intense. “But now I just feel so, so?

“So, what asked Scott as his face drew closer to hers.

“Horny finished Jennifer with lust in her eyes, and I want to cum so bad”.

“I can make it happen said Scott as he got on top of her and took her top off.

“Yes baby, oh that feels so fucking good moaned Jennifer as she felt him sucking on her breasts, and licking her nipples.

She pulled off Scott’s shirt and held him close against her body as she nibbled his ear and neck. Eventually she came, and Scott finished her off down there. The two got into foreplay and made love for hours.

Some time later-

“So do you feel like doing this ever again asked Scott as Jennifer cradled his head, but just you and me next time”.

“Definitely said Jennifer with a yawn, but just as long as you don’t suck my toes with chocolate sauce”.

“Deal agreed Scott, try to get some sleep babe”. I love you”!

“Wuv you too Scooby Doo” whispered Jen giving him a passionate kiss goodnight as they started spooning.

Last edited:
great second installment Jersey. wonder if Jen has seen this yet? nice ending also. do please continue to write, you write with amazing details and descriptions

isabeau

Loved it! :bouncybou I agree, keep writing more! Jen should love this one, I thought it was great!

thank you isabeau, it's always a pleasure to hear from you. These stories were a good comeback for me, because I haven't written in a while.

leaf, I'm glad you liked it too, thanks for reading.

I loved this story! You should definitely keep writing stories! I loved your description & toppings!

I just read this story! It's great Jersey! You did a great job. Although IF this had actually happened to me in real life, I wouldn't protested as much as the Jennifer in this story did. Well I might protest some but it would be all in fun.

:xpulcy: :couch:

I just had to read this again. Loved the story! The only thing I didn't like is when I said to my boyfriend Love you too Scooby Doo or something like that. Got turned on again by reading it! It was great!

:cool2:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back