• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in the woods... M/F

NAYA

TMF Poster
I think I've posted this before but I'm not sure...

When I was 17, I used to spend most of my summer weekends at my older sister's house. Here & her husband always put on parties that went well into the morning hours.

This particular night, there were still a lot of people there, but I was tired & went to 'my' room to go to bed. After changing into my summer pjs, which consisted of a spaghetti stap top that barely reached my panty line, & shorts, I heard a sound outside my window, like a scratching on the screen. But this window was about 10' off the ground so I wasn't sure what it could be.

I put on my satin robe & went out on the back patio where my sister, her husband & several others were still sitting around drinking & talking. I told them I heard a scratching on my window.

My sister's husband told me to go around on that side of the house & see what it was. He said he was sure it was nothing, & if I saw anything to yell & he would come around there.

It was pitch dark on that side of the house. Being as this was in the sticks, it wasn't likely a burgler so I proceeded with caution, listening for any animals that might be hiding in the bushes.

Just as I managed to get near my window, a heard a sound & someone yelled "Rrrarrr" & grabbed me around the middle. I screamed as loud as I could & tried to get away, then realized I was had.

I smelled the familiar aftershave (he was the only guy his age I knew who wore Old Spice) & heard a laugh I knew. It was my brother in law's friend Jamie, whom it was well known I had a crush on. He was very tall & strong. I immediately relaxed & stopped fighting, but I just knew he could feel my heart pounding through my back.

I pretended to be upset & said, "Jamie, what are you up to?"

He leaned down to my ear & whispered, "I'm going to tickle you, sweetheart," as he carried me out into the woods away from the house.

All of the air left my lungs. Adrenaline made me immoble. All I kept thinking was how to get away. Although I was attracted to him, I didn't want him to see me as a giggling schoolgirl. But that wasn't my decision to make.

When we got to a place where he was comfortable, he laid me down on the grass & straddled my hips. I was a little scared at this point, but as he opened my robe, he assured me that he would never hurt me. I started to relax again. He ran an index finger along the bit of exposed tummy between my shorts & top, making me jump & place my hands over his to stop the tickling.

"We can't have any of that," he said, as he raised my arms above my head & held my wrists in one fist. Then he began again on my tummy, spider tickling with the very tips of his fingers.

I giggled & then went into a full laugh; all I could manage to say was "no... no.." but I was loving every second of it!

After a few minutes, he stopped to give me a break, then took me completely offguard by cupping my chin in his hand & placing the softest kiss on my lips.

I didn't know how to respond, but then he begain tickling under my arms. Left, then right, then left, alternating until I was laughing to bits again. Then he said something like "This REALLY tickles, doesn't it?" By now my "no" had deteriorated to "na... na..." over & over between my hysterical laughter.

He stopped to give me another break, repeating the cupping of my chin for a kiss, but this time, I kissed back. I opened my mouth slightly but he pulled away. Even at my young age, & inexperience, I knew that look in his eyes.

Then he smiled wickedly & slid his hand down my side to my hip. I screamed with laughter & bucked under him but there was no way I could get away. He tickled the hollows of my hips until I was exhausted. When he stopped tickling, he gently massaged my stomach, then stroked my hair, whispering endearments until my breathing returned to normal.

Then he scooped me up off the ground & carried me back to the house. I hid my face in his chest because i wasn't sure who knew what was happening out there & I was a little embarrassed. My brother in law opened the back door & Jamie carried me back to my room & put me to bed, giving me little kisses on my cheeks, my eyelids, then my lips again. I fell asleep almost immediately, lulled by his stroking my hair & back.

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what happened to Jamie??? Any more tickling experiences to share??

Oh yes, I have lots of tickle stories with Jamie... I'll post more later I'm sure...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back