• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Center Country Blues, Golden State Hosts, Sizing Up Priorities, Ultimate Decision?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a road trip to the center of the country. They swept three in a row from the Pirates, before dropping two of three in Chicago, and getting swept in St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams.
During his time away, Mitch was experiencing some very dangerous feelings. Not dangerous so much in that he was contemplating doing something to hurt himself, or anyone else, but just feelings that he wanted to change his life. Usually, while he was away, Mitch spent time in his hotel room on his laptop, either talking to Naomi, or in the tickling chatroom that he and Naomi belonged to. Lately, while he still had some friends left in the chatroom, one of his closest friends online, who he spent the majority of his time talking to while on the road, a married female, had been ordered by her husband to leave the chatroom, and tickling community, to save her marriage. Mitch had known this woman for several years, with Naomi's knowledge, of course, and she had at times been his sounding board during his times of personal, and on field, struggle. Mitch was fighting his demons. He couldnt decide if he wanted to remain with the chatroom, leave, or leave the tickling community all together. At one point, Mitch used to be the most confident man on the planet, secure in his ability to play the game, with his tickling fetish, and with Naomi. Now, all those things were gone. Instead of a wife, Mitch almost looked to Naomi now as an anchor, to cuddle and protect him from bad things. Mitch knew that while Naomi was patient, she wanted to be a wife, whose husband was confident, and could take care of himself, and not an emotional caretaker, nursemaid, or mother type figure. Mitch had never liked being on the road, or away from his family, but now, he despised it even more. He knew there was no way that Alan would give him a home games only deal like Naomi, as his bat was needed in the lineup 150 to 160 nights and days a year. The only option for Mitch was retirement, and that was terrifying in itself. What would he do, and, even if he had Naomi around more, what would happen if he didnt have his social outlet teammates, or his tickling buddies around all the time. Mitch was clearly between the devil and the deep blue sea, and didnt know which way to turn.
On Sunday night, the Good Guys returned home from St Louis. After taking care of their children, Mitch and Naomi went to the Bahamian Club Steakhouse, at the hotel, and dined at a quiet table, over Ceaser Salad, Prime Rib, Lobster, and Steak. Mitch, who was exhausted from the road trip, felt safe being at home with Naomi, and looking forward to being with his home fans. "When we get home, you owe me a date with the soles of your feet, madam" Mitch said, poking Naomi in her ribs, as she giggled. "Dont worry, buddy, my feet are ready. They are all yours" Naomi said, in jest. When the couple finished dinner, slightly inebriated, they returned home, and disrobed. "God, you are the only place I feel safe. Thank God Iam home with you!" Mitch said, clutching at the naked Naomi in his arms. "Honey, you cant go on like this. You cant keep playing baseball, if you have this constant fear of being away from me. It isnt good. You need to do something about this" Naomi said, calmly, still kissing him. "Let's talk about this tomorrow. Right now, I just want to make love to you, okay?" Mitch said. "Okay, you know I only want to make you happy. Whatever you want, is fine with me" Naomi said. Mitch, after kissing Naomi all over, took a washcloth, scrubbed down the soles of her feet, then hungrily made love to her feet, kissing her bare soles all over, licking them, and munching on her toes. It was tickling Naomi terribly, and she was having a hard time surpressing the giggles. Finally, the couple made love, and Mitch breathed a sigh of relief. He was hurting terribly inside, and Naomi was the only one who could understand, or help him, with his inner demons.
The next night, feeling better, Mitch gathered at the park with the team, to begin a series with the Giants. Kate Hudson started, and, in spite of getting banged around pretty good by the Giants big bats, survived, and came away a 6-4 winner. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night, and he also got hit hard, and this time, the team couldnt rally, falling short, 5-4. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She allowed three runs in seven innings, and departed, and watched, as her teammates rallied in the eighth, for a 5-3 win.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch went to an early morning therapy session, and then spent the day gambling, and partially in bed with Naomi, trying to relax, and come back to himself.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell fared well, allowing only two runs in eight innings, to emerge a 4-2 winner. The fifth starter kept the team in the game on Saturday night, as the Good Guys managed to pull off a 7-5 win, a rarity with the fifth starter on the mound. Kate Hudson took the hill on a sunny Sunday in front of a standing room only crowd. She fared excellently, striking out fifteen Padres, and pitching into the ninth, when she gave way to Duff, to preserve a 4-1 triumph, that completed the sweep.
The Dodgers entered Paradise for the homestand's final series, on Monday. That night, Gil Bellows started, and fared well, coming away a 2-1 winner. Charlize Theron pitched well on Tuesday, but couldnt get a win, allowing only one run, but falling, 1-0. Neve Campbell pitched before a matinee sellout on a hot, sunny, Wednesday afternoon. The ball was booming that day, in the tropical heat. The game was tied, 5-5 in the seventh, before the Good Guys got four runs in the eighth, and then had to hold on, for a 9-7 Good Guy victory, that completed a very fine, seven and two homestand. The team was playing extremely well on the field, especially with Mitch's personal demons off the field.
In the meantime, the team held it's Satuday night tickle party. The star tickling guest would be visiting VIP superstar actress Scarlett Johannsen. Beautiful, with blond hair, and a firm body, the team was thrilled to be able to have an opportunity to tickle her. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties, as Catcher Barney began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, attacking Scarlett's underarms with his fingers, and a feather, as Scarlett thrashed, and squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOOOO! Then, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Scarlett on her sides, ribs, and belly, as she thrashed at her bonds, and howled and squealed some more:HEHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OOOOH SO TICKLISH! NOOOOOOO!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, attacking Scarlett's hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her to buck. Finally, Mitch took his turn last, tickling the soles of Scarlett's pretty feet. He attacked Scarlett's feet with his fingers, two big feathers on her feet, and inbetween her toes, and also a vibrating electric massager, ice, and even his tounge. Scarlett went ballistic! She wiggled her toes every which way, squealing with uncontrollable laughter, cursing, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOT MY FUCKING FEET! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! PLEASE LET ME OUT OF THIS! IAM SOOO FUCKING TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOO PLEASE NOOOO MORE!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Finally, the tickling stopped, and the exhausted Scarlett was untied.
The Good Guys headed on a California road trip, and Mitch was anything but secure. Naomi hated to see him go, and he hated to go, but they both knew he had to do his job. Clearly, he was still fighting demons, and things needed to be worked through still. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

It is tough to see Mitch still having problems. Hopefully things will work out for him so that he can continue to do the things he obviously enjoys but also so he can feel more secure in them as well. Excellent story, really setting up the suspense, I can't wait for the next one

HappyD

Thank you, Mr Darwin, your praise is appreciated, as always, sir. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back