• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

need some advice my first post

ohmaletickler18

ok first i must say hi everybody im glad to be apart of this website and i think this community is awesome. I have a tickling fetish like all of you and i have a huge foot tickling fetish, i know many of you can relate. Well i have never told anyone about my tickling fetish and I can't it feels like. Anyway i am dating this girl who is pretty cool, sweet, fun to be with, even lets me tickle her without getting to upset, but of course she hates feet. she won't even let me touch them to rub them cuz im pretty good at that and she won't have it at all. I know she is ticklish cuz i have tickled her feet a few times before but it wasn't easy and afterwards she usually gets pretty upset. I can't help but be aroused by feet it is part of me ive always been that way and i know this. Should i just keep her as a real good friend and maybe hurt her feelings a little cuz we have benefits and she likes that part, or should i keep tickling her till she hates me or should i just put aside my tickling fetish and see what happens please help friends you are the only people i could ever ask about this. thanks a million you guys rule

I think this is in the wrong thread. But personally it depends which you feel for stronger. Your fetish or her? If its your fetish then if you like this girl keep her as a friend. If it's her then as you said try and ignore your fetish, whatever you do decide just remember there's a perfect partner for everyone out there, even if we don't always find them immediately. :lovestory

im new!

yeah i F'd that up thanks for the kind not its much appreciated and ill try and post in the right place this time

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back