• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jamie gets me again m/f

NAYA

TMF Poster
Well, after the adventure in the woods, Jamie & I began to hang out all the time at my sister's house. He was 6 years older than me & was being very careful & respectful since I was only 17 at the time.

We would sit on the couch in the den & talk or watch tv.

Well, this particular afternoon, we were sitting there talking about my college plans; he was stroking my hair. Then he started gliding his hands lower, over my ribs, making me squirm a little & laugh but I didn't try to get away. He was definitely in the mood to play!

He pulled my hands over my head & held them there in one fist. Then I felt his other hand slide under my shirt & spider tickle my tummy. I laughed & squirmed but he had my hands held tight, so I couldn't get far. I managed to flip over & off of the couch, on my knees in front of him.

This seemed to amuse him quite a bit. He asked "where are you going?" in a very teasing voice. Then he told me he knew I wanted to be tickled so no more complaining.

He took advantage of the position I was in. I was on the floor in front of him on my knees & he was still sitting on the couch. He told me to sit down Indian style on the floor in front of him. I did so, not thinking anything of it. Then he took my hands & pinned them under his thighs.

I was wearing a tank top & shorts since it was summer. He told me he was goig to tickle me somemore. I begged for him not to tickle me because I was afraid someone would hear us. He didn't seem too concerned.

Then he started lightly ticking under my arms. That's when I realized why he made me sit down on my bottom: I was not able to move!!

He tickled & tickled, asking me if I was enjoying it. I was hysterical, trying to escape, but I had no chance. This was the first time he ever continued tickling for so long without a break & when he finally stopped, my tummy hurt from laughter.

He finally let me go & told me to get back on the couch. I did so, shaking from my working over, but he wasn't finished with me yet. I sat as far away as I could on the couch but he just smiled sweetly & pulled my feet into his lap. He massaged them gently & then he got that devilish look in his eye.

I begged but it did no good. He pinned one foot under his thigh & the other he held firmly on his lap by the ankle. Then he began tickling at my heel, then scratched slowly over my arch. I laughed hard & tried to pull my foot free. He was saying "tickle tickle" over & over again. I was a mess! I punched the back of the couch, tried desperately to escape. Eventually my laughter was reduced to silent giggles.

He stopped to give me a break & then switched my feet out to give the same attention to my other foot. I giggled "No!!" & he said "Oh yes, my darling girl." Then the tickling started again.

I was screaming with laughter by this point & my brother in law came in to see what was going on. He just laughed when he saw what was happening & left the room.

Jamie eventually stopped & began massaging my feet, telling me he wouldn't tickle me anymore. He told me it was just too easy & that I needed the tickling. I relaxed & allowed myself to enjoy the massage. We went back to talking about who knows what...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back