• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather 3 (part 3)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Cloak and Feather 3 – From Russia with Tickles

(This is a sequel to Cloak and Feather 2 that was posted to the TMF as a sequel to the original Cloak and Feather penned by the great Morandilas!)

Duly refreshed from her nap. Elena walked back into the room where she had imprisoned Samantha. She flipped on the light and looked down at her captive.

The strategically placed tickling fans had stopped working about an hour ago but the Russian could see that they had left their impression on the attractive dark-haired American agent. Her hair was damp and wild strands were plastered to her cheeks. Her face was stained with tears of laughter and her body was covered with a light sheen of perspiration. Her earlier air of defiance was replaced with one of helplessness and resignation. Samantha just wanted the nightmare to end. Hours of non-stop tickle torture can really take the fight out of a girl, Elena mused happily.

“Oh dear, Samantha. Just look at you! What would the CIA say if they could see you now.” The Russian stood with her hands on her hips and looked down with a smug expression on her face.

Samantha didn’t have the energy to make even a token muffled response.

Elena perched on the edge of the table and began to untie the wet silk gag from Samantha’s mouth.

“Don’t panic, darling. Given your current predicament, I think I have come up with a proposal that you might find interesting.”

James Blank’s body vibrated with silent laughter. Two of the Zereva girls were fluttering feathers in his armpits whilst the third wiggled her feather in his navel. With their free hands, they tickled him under the chin, pinched his sides and poked his ribs.

“How are you now, Commander?” Nicole asked. He could feel her breath tickle his earlobe.

“Not bad. You are getting better but I still think I can handle a lot more than this.”

“Well we’d hate to disappoint you, Commander. We shall redouble our efforts.” Nadja said from above him.

Natalia had been teasing his navel but now she moved her hand lower over the front of his boxer shorts. She grinned and raised an eyebrow as she realised that her prisoner was standing to attention.

“Commander Blank!” She exclaimed.

“Do be careful, young lady. That thing is loaded.” He counselled.

With great glee, Natalia pushed her hands inside the waist of his shorts and began to tickle his hips with her thumbs. He exploded into laughter and as he did so, the other Zereva sisters renewed their tickle attack. One stood over his head and tickled his armpits and the other unleashed ten wriggling fingers against his feet. They were as good as their word and James felt their efforts redouble.

Elena had removed her tickling fans and untied her scarf from Samantha’s face and unfastened the strap that had locked Samantha’s hips in place. Samantha worked her jaw around. It felt good to get that sopping gag out of her mouth. Elena held up the wet red scarf between a thumb and forefinger and regarded it distastefully.

“Really, Samantha, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to wear this again. Ah well, it was worth it.” She said, giving the other woman’s bellybutton a quick poke. She smiled to herself as Samantha flinched weakly.

“You said something about a proposal?” Samantha said. She was almost past the point of caring.

“Ah yes. I am enjoying tickling you very much, you are a wonderful ticklee and I have even had the chance to try my new devices. However, I do not want you to go totally insane, there may come a time when we need to work together, I am a professional you see. Therefore, I will offer you a choice.” Elena paused and smiled at her prisoner.

“Go on, just get on with it.” Samantha said irritably.

“Patience, darling. All will be revealed. There are 40 hours remaining in this exercise and you will be my prisoner for all of them. I could tickle you for the remainder of that time or I could just tickle you for one hour.”

“Well then let’s go with one hour and get this over with.” Samantha muttered, rolling her eyes.

“It’s not that simple. If you want the one hour of tickling it will be very intense and you will have to beg me to tickle you.” Elena added.

“What? You’re crazy!” Samantha exclaimed.

“Samantha, I know you cannot stand to be tickled so what could be better for me than to hear your voice begging me to tickle you in all your sensitive places. I think it is very generous of me to offer you this opportunity.”

Samantha sighed. “Okay, Okay. We’ll do it your way. One hour, your rules.” She cringed inwardly. Her pride was going to take a big knock here.

Elena leaned forward and planted a big kiss on both of Samantha’s cheeks. “Wonderful! But beware, you must be honest, you must beg to be tickled in the worst places. I know where you are ticklish so I will know if you are lying. If you are not truthful, then the tickling will last 40 hours. I have just had a nice rest so I won’t need another one for a long time.”

“Fine,” Samantha hissed through gritted teeth. “Just do your thing, you damn psycho.”

Elena leaned over Samantha and put her elbows either side of the bound woman’s head. She cradled her chin in her palms, long thick strands of blonde hair fell over her shoulder and landed in the hollow of Samantha’s throat.

“Now, where would you like to be tickled first?”

“Wherever.”

The Russian tut-tutted disapprovingly. “No, you must tell me where to tickle.”

Samantha closed her eyes and sighed, she could not believe she was about to do this. “Okay then, please would you tickle my feet.”

Elena beamed. “But of course, Samantha. I would be delighted.” The Russian walked to the end of the table and looked down and the vulnerable size 7’s. She licked her lips and launched her bicycling fingers against the defenceless soles.

Almost immediately Samantha began to giggle. Elena scratched her well-manicured nails against the soft vulnerable soles. She watched in delight as Samantha flexed and bunched her toes as she tried to escape the tickling fingers. Wherever Samantha tried to move her feet, the teasing fingernails followed.

“I am very glad you asked me to tickle your feet. You have such lovely soft soles.” Elena produced a thick make-up brush from a pocket. She began to gently apply the bristles to Samantha’s delicate feet.

“Hahahahahaaa! Oh no, please stop it. Hahahaha.” Samantha wiggled her feet as much as her ankle restraints allowed but it was a vain effort.

“But Samantha, you asked me to tickle your feet!” Elena protested. She kept the bristles swirling against the sensitive soles. She teased Samantha’s toes and ran the brush up and down her high pink arches.

The Russian hummed to herself as she interchanged the brush with her fingers. Samantha giggled uncontrollably.

Elena gripped Samantha’s little toe and teased the joints with the brush. “This little piggie went to market…” She sang. The sadistic Russian went through the routine with both feet as her prisoner cried tears of laughter.

“That was less than 10 minutes.” Elena said. “We still have the best part of an hour to go! Now tell me, where would you like to be tickled next?”

“Uh…let me catch my breath for a minute.” Samantha said hopefully.

“Of course, I will add that the hour.” Elena beamed.

“Bitch!” Samantha muttered under her breath. “Okay, you can tickle my ribs then.”

“Uh-uh. Remember the rules.”

Samantha gritted her teeth. “Please would you tickle my ribs.”

“That’s better.” The Russian hopped onto the table and straddled Samantha’s waist. She lost no time in poking at the pronounced ribcage and she rubbed her strong fingertips up and down the taut flesh. She quickly discovered that she could elicit the most laughter by concentrating on the ribs that were just below Samantha’s breasts and the short ribs just above her belly.

“Do you like that Samantha? Would you like me to continue?”

Samantha could not put together a coherent answer as she was laughing too much. Elena could feel her prisoner’s firm body trembling between her thighs. Her lightning fingers played with Samantha’s sides and tickled the ribs just below her underarms.

“Samantha, I think you should ask me to tickle you under the arms.”

“Oh no…” Samantha shouted in between fits of laughter. “Go on then you psycho, tickle me under the arms.”

“That’s the spirit, darling.” Elena’s fingertips moved quickly into the hollows to scratch against the smooth sensitive flesh there. Samantha’s back arched up beneath her as her underarms and ribs were tormented over and over. The Russian was both relentless and merciless.

Elena looked at her watch again. “Well, that’s just under 20 minutes gone. Where should I tickle you next?” By way of a suggestion, she gave Samantha’s breasts a gentle squeeze.

“Oh what the hell…” Samantha said. “Please would you…tickle my…breasts.”

Elena reached behind Samantha’s back and unhooked her black satin bra. She pushed the garment up Samantha’s arms to her wrists and smiled down at the shapely breasts below her. They were round and firm but not overly large.

The Russian tickled them lightly with her fingernails and watched intently as the pink nipples stiffened under her ministrations.

“Aww damn!” Samantha moaned. She screwed her eyes shut before dissolving into a fit of giggly laughter. Elena was spurred on by the reaction, she produced her make-up brush again and spun its teasing bristles over the delicate flesh where Samantha’s breasts met her ribcage. She blew softly onto the erect nipples and flicked at them with her tongue causing them to stiffen even further. This was followed by a thorough teasing from the make-up brush.

Samantha was going out of her mind. She had never realised that her breasts were so ticklish and the feel of the soft bristles fluttering against her nipples was maddening. Her breasts shook with her laughter.

The Russian was acutely aware of the American’s hips moving beneath her. She eased herself backward to sit on her thighs. As one hand wiggled the brush between Samantha’s breasts, the other moved lower to her stomach.

“Samantha, I think it is time to tickle some more of you now.” She patted her belly. “Tell me what you want.”

Samantha sighed. “Elena, please tickle my tummy.”

She received another quick poke in the navel.

“Yow! Okay, please tickle my bellybutton too.”

“Tell me you love having your tummy tickled.” Elena demanded.

“I love having my tummy tickled.” Samantha replied. She couldn’t believe she was being put through this ordeal.

“Say: I love you Elena.”

“I love you Elena.”

“Very good, now keep saying that while I tickle you.”

The Russian quickly started rubbing her thumbs in small circles across the American’s flat belly. She felt the muscles tremble below the flesh and so she applied all ten fingers and thumbs to the task.

“Hahahaha… I love you Elena!” Samantha cried out. If it meant getting this ordeal over with, she would swallow her pride and play along.

“I love y…” Samantha squealed as a wriggling finger dipped into her bellybutton. “I love you Elena! Hee heeheeheheh…”

Elena started licking her prisoner’s delicious navel now. She could hear the American repeating her giggly mantra as her body was wracked with laughter. The Russian pushed her fingers under the waistband of Samantha’s pants and stroked her lower belly and hips.

“Oh Samantha!” She called. Her lips were still brushing the skin around the bellybutton.

“Hee hee hee. Now what? She received a quick pinch on each hip.

“Oh Jeez….I can’t believe this. Please tickle my hips.”

“Because…?”

“Because… I love you Elena!”

Elena was almost drooling. She quickly unbuckled Samantha’s belt and wrestled her pants down to mid-thigh. The American’s skimpy underwear afforded ample access to her hips and lower belly. Elena ran her nails down the crease of Samantha’s thighs and squeezed her hips. As she probed and teased this virgin territory she unleashed a string of raspberries on Samantha’s bellybutton.

Her reward was instant high-pitched hysterical laughter from her prisoner. Samantha’s back arched upwards involuntarily which was fine with Elena. The light sheen of perspiration on Samantha’s tummy made an excellent surface on which the Russian could glide her merciless fingers.

“I can’t hear you Samantha!” Elena said teasingly.

“I love you Elena!” The American replied breathlessly between giggles. She was panting hard, her muscles ached and she felt as if she was engaged in an endurance event. At least the clock was ticking.

The Russian reached around to squeeze the backs of Samantha’s firm thighs. The American squealed at this new torment. The hands pushed her pants further down her legs and lightly pinched the ticklish points above her knees.

“Your entire body is ticklish, Samantha. Would you like to tell me to tickle all of you.”

Samantha groaned. “Oh please, isn’t the hour up yet?”

“No, there’s still about 20 minutes to go.”

Tears of helplessness and laughter ran down the agent’s face. Nothing in her training had prepared her for this. The tantalising fingers were now playing with her tummy again.

“Just get it over with, tickle me all over my body!”

The American’s mind was spinning as the epic onslaught began. Soft brushes teased her hips, navel and underarms. A toothbrush ran up and down her soles and flurried over her ribs. Feathers ran between her helpless little toes. A tongue licked and sucked hungrily at her feet and bellybutton and of course those tireless fingers seemed to be everywhere at once. Samantha’s body trembled with silent laughter. The only thing in her mind was to survive this ordeal.

Just as she thought her sanity would snap she heard a shrill beeping noise. Elena looked at her watch and pouted sulkily. “Well that’s your hour gone. I think it went far too quickly.” Even the indefatigable Russian was breathing hard. High intensity tickle torture was no walk in the park but the results were always worth it.

Samantha took a few seconds to get her breathing under control. She wanted to cry with relief that her hellish hour was up. “A deal’s a deal. No more tickling, just let me up and let me get dressed, I’ve had enough, I can’t take anymore of this.” She breathed.

“Oh Samantha, you are a silly girl.” Elena said. “I have no intention of letting you up. You will stay here and be tickled until I decide otherwise. I can’t believe you took the word of a spy.” The Russian laughed evilly, it was simply too funny. “Oh Elena, please tickle my feet, Oh Elena I love you.” She mimicked Samantha cruelly.

Samantha could not believe what she was hearing. “You bitch. I’m going to take your head for this!” She snarled.

“Uh-uh. Anymore of that and I’ll need to gag you again and that would be a shame because you have such a delightful laugh.”

Samantha was fuming. No one made a fool of her like his and got away with it. No one!

“I am quite hungry so I am going to get a quick snack. If you are nice to me, I might bring you something to eat too.” The glacial blonde then exited the room humming “Good Vibrations” by the Beach Boys.

The Russian thought she had broken the will of her American counterpart but that was a bad miscalculation on her part. All she had done with her double cross was really piss Samantha off in a big way.

The American’s mind was racing. Come on, think damn it! There has to be a way out of this. And then a light bulb went off in her head. If her hands hand not been bound she would have slapped herself on the forehead for not thinking of it sooner.

“Okay Lt Elena Vorlov.” She said to herself. “You want to play? Let’s play!”

To be concluded…

Cloak and Feather 3 – From Russia with Tickles

(This is a sequel to Cloak and Feather 2 that was posted to the TMF as a sequel to the original Cloak and Feather penned by the great Morandilas!)

Duly refreshed from her nap. Elena walked back into the room where she had imprisoned Samantha. She flipped on the light and looked down at her captive.

The strategically placed tickling fans had stopped working about an hour ago but the Russian could see that they had left their impression on the attractive dark-haired American agent. Her hair was damp and wild strands were plastered to her cheeks. Her face was stained with tears of laughter and her body was covered with a light sheen of perspiration. Her earlier air of defiance was replaced with one of helplessness and resignation. Samantha just wanted the nightmare to end. Hours of non-stop tickle torture can really take the fight out of a girl, Elena mused happily.
I guess that was a really good way of keeping Samantha busy and stopping her from having time to engineer an escape.
“Oh dear, Samantha. Just look at you! What would the CIA say if they could see you now.” The Russian stood with her hands on her hips and looked down with a smug expression on her face.

Samantha didn’t have the energy to make even a token muffled response.

Elena perched on the edge of the table and began to untie the wet silk gag from Samantha’s mouth.

“Don’t panic, darling. Given your current predicament, I think I have come up with a proposal that you might find interesting.”

James Blank’s body vibrated with silent laughter. Two of the Zereva girls were fluttering feathers in his armpits whilst the third wiggled her feather in his navel. With their free hands, they tickled him under the chin, pinched his sides and poked his ribs.

“How are you now, Commander?” Nicole asked. He could feel her breath tickle his earlobe.

“Not bad. You are getting better but I still think I can handle a lot more than this.”

“Well we’d hate to disappoint you, Commander. We shall redouble our efforts.” Nadja said from above him.

Natalia had been teasing his navel but now she moved her hand lower over the front of his boxer shorts. She grinned and raised an eyebrow as she realised that her prisoner was standing to attention.

“Commander Blank!” She exclaimed.

“Do be careful, young lady. That thing is loaded.” He counselled.

With great glee, Natalia pushed her hands inside the waist of his shorts and began to tickle his hips with her thumbs. He exploded into laughter and as he did so, the other Zereva sisters renewed their tickle attack. One stood over his head and tickled his armpits and the other unleashed ten wriggling fingers against his feet. They were as good as their word and James felt their efforts redouble.
James is quite lucky. He has fallen into a great situation.

Elena had removed her tickling fans and untied her scarf from Samantha’s face and unfastened the strap that had locked Samantha’s hips in place. Samantha worked her jaw around. It felt good to get that sopping gag out of her mouth. Elena held up the wet red scarf between a thumb and forefinger and regarded it distastefully.

“Really, Samantha, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to wear this again. Ah well, it was worth it.” She said, giving the other woman’s bellybutton a quick poke. She smiled to herself as Samantha flinched weakly.

“You said something about a proposal?” Samantha said. She was almost past the point of caring.

“Ah yes. I am enjoying tickling you very much, you are a wonderful ticklee and I have even had the chance to try my new devices. However, I do not want you to go totally insane, there may come a time when we need to work together, I am a professional you see. Therefore, I will offer you a choice.” Elena paused and smiled at her prisoner.

“Go on, just get on with it.” Samantha said irritably.

“Patience, darling. All will be revealed. There are 40 hours remaining in this exercise and you will be my prisoner for all of them. I could tickle you for the remainder of that time or I could just tickle you for one hour.”

“Well then let’s go with one hour and get this over with.” Samantha muttered, rolling her eyes.

“It’s not that simple. If you want the one hour of tickling it will be very intense and you will have to beg me to tickle you.” Elena added.

“What? You’re crazy!” Samantha exclaimed.

“Samantha, I know you cannot stand to be tickled so what could be better for me than to hear your voice begging me to tickle you in all your sensitive places. I think it is very generous of me to offer you this opportunity.”
That seems...fair. Suspicious.
Samantha sighed. “Okay, Okay. We’ll do it your way. One hour, your rules.” She cringed inwardly. Her pride was going to take a big knock here.

Elena leaned forward and planted a big kiss on both of Samantha’s cheeks. “Wonderful! But beware, you must be honest, you must beg to be tickled in the worst places. I know where you are ticklish so I will know if you are lying. If you are not truthful, then the tickling will last 40 hours. I have just had a nice rest so I won’t need another one for a long time.”

“Fine,” Samantha hissed through gritted teeth. “Just do your thing, you damn psycho.”
This is going to be fun. Elena is quite interesting.
Elena leaned over Samantha and put her elbows either side of the bound woman’s head. She cradled her chin in her palms, long thick strands of blonde hair fell over her shoulder and landed in the hollow of Samantha’s throat.

“Now, where would you like to be tickled first?”

“Wherever.”

The Russian tut-tutted disapprovingly. “No, you must tell me where to tickle.”

Samantha closed her eyes and sighed, she could not believe she was about to do this. “Okay then, please would you tickle my feet.”

Elena beamed. “But of course, Samantha. I would be delighted.” The Russian walked to the end of the table and looked down and the vulnerable size 7’s. She licked her lips and launched her bicycling fingers against the defenceless soles.

Almost immediately Samantha began to giggle. Elena scratched her well-manicured nails against the soft vulnerable soles. She watched in delight as Samantha flexed and bunched her toes as she tried to escape the tickling fingers. Wherever Samantha tried to move her feet, the teasing fingernails followed.

“I am very glad you asked me to tickle your feet. You have such lovely soft soles.” Elena produced a thick make-up brush from a pocket. She began to gently apply the bristles to Samantha’s delicate feet.

“Hahahahahaaa! Oh no, please stop it. Hahahaha.” Samantha wiggled her feet as much as her ankle restraints allowed but it was a vain effort.

“But Samantha, you asked me to tickle your feet!” Elena protested. She kept the bristles swirling against the sensitive soles. She teased Samantha’s toes and ran the brush up and down her high pink arches.
Wow. This is the only reason Elena removed the gag, for even more thorough torture and submission.
The Russian hummed to herself as she interchanged the brush with her fingers. Samantha giggled uncontrollably.

Elena gripped Samantha’s little toe and teased the joints with the brush. “This little piggie went to market…” She sang. The sadistic Russian went through the routine with both feet as her prisoner cried tears of laughter.

“That was less than 10 minutes.” Elena said. “We still have the best part of an hour to go! Now tell me, where would you like to be tickled next?”

“Uh…let me catch my breath for a minute.” Samantha said hopefully.

“Of course, I will add that the hour.” Elena beamed.

“Bitch!” Samantha muttered under her breath. “Okay, you can tickle my ribs then.”

“Uh-uh. Remember the rules.”

Samantha gritted her teeth. “Please would you tickle my ribs.”

“That’s better.” The Russian hopped onto the table and straddled Samantha’s waist. She lost no time in poking at the pronounced ribcage and she rubbed her strong fingertips up and down the taut flesh. She quickly discovered that she could elicit the most laughter by concentrating on the ribs that were just below Samantha’s breasts and the short ribs just above her belly.

“Do you like that Samantha? Would you like me to continue?”

Samantha could not put together a coherent answer as she was laughing too much. Elena could feel her prisoner’s firm body trembling between her thighs. Her lightning fingers played with Samantha’s sides and tickled the ribs just below her underarms.

“Samantha, I think you should ask me to tickle you under the arms.”
This is great mind games, thorough tickling. What more could one want?
“Oh no…” Samantha shouted in between fits of laughter. “Go on then you psycho, tickle me under the arms.”

“That’s the spirit, darling.” Elena’s fingertips moved quickly into the hollows to scratch against the smooth sensitive flesh there. Samantha’s back arched up beneath her as her underarms and ribs were tormented over and over. The Russian was both relentless and merciless.

Elena looked at her watch again. “Well, that’s just under 20 minutes gone. Where should I tickle you next?” By way of a suggestion, she gave Samantha’s breasts a gentle squeeze.

“Oh what the hell…” Samantha said. “Please would you…tickle my…breasts.”
Perhaps Samantha is warming up to this game? Surely breast tickles must be at least somewhat pleasant.
Elena reached behind Samantha’s back and unhooked her black satin bra. She pushed the garment up Samantha’s arms to her wrists and smiled down at the shapely breasts below her. They were round and firm but not overly large.

The Russian tickled them lightly with her fingernails and watched intently as the pink nipples stiffened under her ministrations.

“Aww damn!” Samantha moaned. She screwed her eyes shut before dissolving into a fit of giggly laughter. Elena was spurred on by the reaction, she produced her make-up brush again and spun its teasing bristles over the delicate flesh where Samantha’s breasts met her ribcage. She blew softly onto the erect nipples and flicked at them with her tongue causing them to stiffen even further. This was followed by a thorough teasing from the make-up brush.

Samantha was going out of her mind. She had never realised that her breasts were so ticklish and the feel of the soft bristles fluttering against her nipples was maddening. Her breasts shook with her laughter.

The Russian was acutely aware of the American’s hips moving beneath her. She eased herself backward to sit on her thighs. As one hand wiggled the brush between Samantha’s breasts, the other moved lower to her stomach.
Well well well, Samantha might soon be having something similar to the kind of fun James is having.
“Samantha, I think it is time to tickle some more of you now.” She patted her belly. “Tell me what you want.”

Samantha sighed. “Elena, please tickle my tummy.”

She received another quick poke in the navel.

“Yow! Okay, please tickle my bellybutton too.”

“Tell me you love having your tummy tickled.” Elena demanded.

“I love having my tummy tickled.” Samantha replied. She couldn’t believe she was being put through this ordeal.

“Say: I love you Elena.”

“I love you Elena.”

“Very good, now keep saying that while I tickle you.”
Elena is doing some very... intriguing things but this might take the cake.
The Russian quickly started rubbing her thumbs in small circles across the American’s flat belly. She felt the muscles tremble below the flesh and so she applied all ten fingers and thumbs to the task.

“Hahahaha… I love you Elena!” Samantha cried out. If it meant getting this ordeal over with, she would swallow her pride and play along.

“I love y…” Samantha squealed as a wriggling finger dipped into her bellybutton. “I love you Elena! Hee heeheeheheh…”

Elena started licking her prisoner’s delicious navel now. She could hear the American repeating her giggly mantra as her body was wracked with laughter. The Russian pushed her fingers under the waistband of Samantha’s pants and stroked her lower belly and hips.

“Oh Samantha!” She called. Her lips were still brushing the skin around the bellybutton.

“Hee hee hee. Now what? She received a quick pinch on each hip.

“Oh Jeez….I can’t believe this. Please tickle my hips.”

“Because…?”

“Because… I love you Elena!”

Elena was almost drooling. She quickly unbuckled Samantha’s belt and wrestled her pants down to mid-thigh. The American’s skimpy underwear afforded ample access to her hips and lower belly. Elena ran her nails down the crease of Samantha’s thighs and squeezed her hips. As she probed and teased this virgin territory she unleashed a string of raspberries on Samantha’s bellybutton.

Her reward was instant high-pitched hysterical laughter from her prisoner. Samantha’s back arched upwards involuntarily which was fine with Elena. The light sheen of perspiration on Samantha’s tummy made an excellent surface on which the Russian could glide her merciless fingers.
Elena is having the time of her life. If she keeps her word and lets Samantha go at the end of the hour, then she is a true professional because it is going to be hard to do.
“I can’t hear you Samantha!” Elena said teasingly.

“I love you Elena!” The American replied breathlessly between giggles. She was panting hard, her muscles ached and she felt as if she was engaged in an endurance event. At least the clock was ticking.

The Russian reached around to squeeze the backs of Samantha’s firm thighs. The American squealed at this new torment. The hands pushed her pants further down her legs and lightly pinched the ticklish points above her knees.

“Your entire body is ticklish, Samantha. Would you like to tell me to tickle all of you.”

Samantha groaned. “Oh please, isn’t the hour up yet?”

“No, there’s still about 20 minutes to go.”

Tears of helplessness and laughter ran down the agent’s face. Nothing in her training had prepared her for this. The tantalising fingers were now playing with her tummy again.

“Just get it over with, tickle me all over my body!”

The American’s mind was spinning as the epic onslaught began. Soft brushes teased her hips, navel and underarms. A toothbrush ran up and down her soles and flurried over her ribs. Feathers ran between her helpless little toes. A tongue licked and sucked hungrily at her feet and bellybutton and of course those tireless fingers seemed to be everywhere at once. Samantha’s body trembled with silent laughter. The only thing in her mind was to survive this ordeal.

Just as she thought her sanity would snap she heard a shrill beeping noise. Elena looked at her watch and pouted sulkily. “Well that’s your hour gone. I think it went far too quickly.” Even the indefatigable Russian was breathing hard. High intensity tickle torture was no walk in the park but the results were always worth it.
That was a great sequence. A good insight in to how Samantha experienced the ordeal.
Samantha took a few seconds to get her breathing under control. She wanted to cry with relief that her hellish hour was up. “A deal’s a deal. No more tickling, just let me up and let me get dressed, I’ve had enough, I can’t take anymore of this.” She breathed.

“Oh Samantha, you are a silly girl.” Elena said. “I have no intention of letting you up. You will stay here and be tickled until I decide otherwise. I can’t believe you took the word of a spy.” The Russian laughed evilly, it was simply too funny. “Oh Elena, please tickle my feet, Oh Elena I love you.” She mimicked Samantha cruelly.
Elena's dishonest but she does have point.Spies are liars by nature plus how could anyone give Samantha up.
Samantha could not believe what she was hearing. “You bitch. I’m going to take your head for this!” She snarled.

“Uh-uh. Anymore of that and I’ll need to gag you again and that would be a shame because you have such a delightful laugh.”

Samantha was fuming. No one made a fool of her like his and got away with it. No one!

“I am quite hungry so I am going to get a quick snack. If you are nice to me, I might bring you something to eat too.” The glacial blonde then exited the room humming “Good Vibrations” by the Beach Boys.

The Russian thought she had broken the will of her American counterpart but that was a bad miscalculation on her part. All she had done with her double cross was really piss Samantha off in a big way.

The American’s mind was racing. Come on, think damn it! There has to be a way out of this. And then a light bulb went off in her head. If her hands hand not been bound she would have slapped herself on the forehead for not thinking of it sooner.

“Okay Lt Elena Vorlov.” She said to herself. “You want to play? Let’s play!”

To be concluded…

Oh this is gonna be good

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back