• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Downfall Of The Overconfident Dominatrix MF/F rated XX

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
deleted by original poster

deleted by original poster
To those who have pm'd me to say they enjoyed reading this story, I apologize, but I just got bored with defending my veracity against guys who seem to think that anything beyond their own highly limited abilities is impossible for anyone to accomplish.
Those who want copies of the story to reread can PM me and I'll send it to you directly.
I've learned my lesson, I won't be posting any new true stories. Either that or I'll present tham as fiction to avoid petty jealousy
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Last edited:
holy crap

that was one of the most awesome stories i've read since i've been looking around on this site

Oh

I hate to be the one to say this but do you realize this is the true story section? The story was excellent and very well written but very hard to swallow as true. I mean no offense to you but the combination of the Bruce Lee thing and the picture of you in the member section just don't add up in my eyes. I mean, I don't think there is any coincidence to the fact that none of your pictures on the site are below the neck. You do have a wonderfully vivid imagination though I just think that maybe this should be posted in another section. Two of the hottest most ticklish girls ever as your personal slaves for 2 months.....come on dude!

Wow. 27.5 inch biceps? Did you achieve that naturally?

Awesome story! I thought it was wonderfully detailed, I could visualize everything you were saying. One of the best I have ever read. And I believe every word of it.

No!

Oh no, not another computer tough guy. I am 8' 3" with 76" biceps and I will squish you beyond recognition! I weigh 3 tons and can bench press over 2000 lbs. I am a little overweight but I am going to have the plug removed from my asshole so I can then shit regularly. Once this occurs I expect to be down a ton or two by next month. I will post my address on the internet so you can come here and I can beat you up. I will be waiting for you. Oh, bring Bruce Lee along and I will hit him with a spinning front double back leg kick that will drop him like a bad habit. I must ask you to wait for a month or two until my liver, spleen, kindeys, and pancreas heal. You see, I was in seven serious accidents the last culminating with me being completely severed in half. I expect to make a full recovery once the doctors are able to find and replace my colon and some parts of my small intestine. I also have ALS, HIV, MS, and the lesser known but very deadly xyzpdq. I should be over those in about a week or so.

Mastertank,

Nice story that you wrote about the Dominatrix. A lot of great details in it. Just curious, as I am a big Bruce Lee fan, when did you fight him?

Great Story

That was a great story you wrote. Too bad that couldn't happen to me. Who wouldn't want to have huge biceps and two women for 2 months. It's a shame that some people (drycrack) have to be assholes and try to tear them appart. Drycrack you need to get a life.

First off, I'd like to say that this is a fantastic story that I thoroughly enjoyed and I hope that mastertank1 will write many more in the future.

However, I do feel people are unfairly attacking drycrack for his skepticism over this story being in the true story section. I think it's worth noting that it is a generally accepted fact among Bruce Lee experts that he lost a street fight when he was 13 or 14 which led him to train under sifu Yip Man who was the Hong Kong Wing Chun master and that Bruce Lee never lost another fight again in his life after that. Also, mastertank1 says that this story takes place in Autumn of 1975 and that he had just recently handed Bruce Lee a loss in a master's full contact free style tournament. Bruce Lee died in July of 1973. Although it is true that Bruce Lee gained a lot of fame after his death due to the post-mortem release of movies like Game of Death, he still had a huge amount of notoriety going back to the mid-1960s where he became well known for playing Kato in the Green Hornet TV show. Many very famous people trained with Bruce Lee in the 1960s including Chuck Norris and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and it should have been a huge deal if anyone had beaten Bruce Lee in a fight. So, I certainly would want to hear more about this mention in the story.

I am by no means saying that this story isn't true, but I do feel that people should stop verbally attacking (and physically threatening) anyone who would express disbelief.

just curious

Was it the professional fighting that had you so wealthy. Because in the story, you clearly have a ton of money. Did you have some sort of business on the side or was it all related to fighting?

Terrific Story, MT! Remarkably well-written and exceptionally erotic! :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

I'd like to read more about your adventures with this pair of ladies. Please post a follow-up whenever it's convenient.

Now everyone please tone down their testosterone. :yawnface:
Remember what we're here for... the pursuit of ticklish topics! :feets:
Thick skin makes for the best protection from more than just tickle attacks. ;)

sorry man

but I also do not buy this story happening. I agree with dry crack on this one. And you did come after him after he said no disrepsect man. You don't have to do that just because they do not agree with you. I liked the way this was written out though.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back