• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

teacher

napalmsticks

TMF Poster
This is my first post. When I was a freshman in high school, I had this hot-ass blonde for a health teacher. she was in her early twenties, tall, tanned, and what I would call the perfect body type. There were three occasions where I saw this beautiful woman being tickled by another teacher. The first was when I was actually in her class. He quickly tickled her side while they were picking up different gym supplies, because for some reason my health class was in the gym and all we did was play games. The second time was when I was in a different class that was completely useless, so we were in the gym just hanging out, and I heard screaming. I looked around, and I saw the hot teacher with her foot in another teacher's lap and he was tickling her. The best part was when she started begging for him to stop. The last time I was in the gym just killing some time before a class, and I had gotten into the habit of watching the hot teacher in case any tickling happened, and one day I got lucky. She was wearing flip-flops, and had perfectly tanned feet. I actually heard the other teacher say that she shouldn't have worn flip-flops because he could tickle her feet. (By the way, what happened was the cutest thing that I ever saw) The other teacher leaned down and began to tickle the sides of her feet and the small sections of the soles that weren't covered by the sandals. This went on for a few minutes until she convinced him that if he didn't stop, she would piss herself. It was awesome. I have a few other stories. If anyone is interested, reply to this and I will post a few of them.

Welcome to the TMF, Napalmsticks, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Of course, do post more of your experiences. :D

please keep up the teacher stories

yes please keep doing the tickling of the teacher stories joe

Awesome! Please post more of these stories. I am looking forward to them!

Mitch

Great story! I love tickling teacher stories, it brings back such vivid memmories of teachers I wish I would have tickled!

Do I ever wish I went to your High School! Please post more!

i love teacher involved tickling stories, whether they are the lee or ler!! (Check my siggy, click the blog link)

PLESE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :veryhappy

man, why couldnt any of that stuff happen when I went to school....all I did was learn stuff...useless bastards

Welcome to the TMF, and thanks for sharing your experiences. Please post more of these I look forward to reading them.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back