• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley's ticklish torture. (M/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
One afternoon, Ashley was walking home from work when she was grabbed from behind, blindfolded and pulled into a van. When she was unblindfolded, she was tied to a table in a dark room. She was completely naked. Then a man came out from behind Ashley.

“Hello Ashley. My name is Todd. We are going to have some fun today.” Todd said. Then he placed two fingers on each of Ashley’s wrists, then he slid his fingers down her arms, through her armpits, up over her breasts, down her tummy, down her legs, through the backs of her knees and down the soles of her feet. Ashley tried to hold her laughter in, but when Todd hit her feet, it exploded out in a fit of giggles. Then Todd started to tickle Ashley’s feet, causing her to burst into laughter.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHAHAHAHAHA!” Todd was moving his fingers as fast as he could from her heels, through her arch and up to the balls of Ashley’s feet. Ashley was extremely ticklish and this was torture.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHA!” Then Todd started to tickle Ashley’s toes, causing her to laugh even harder.

“OH PLEHEHEHESE! IT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Todd continued tickling Ashley’s toes with one hand while he grabbed two feathers with his other hand. He then used one feather two tickle the toes on each of Ashley’s feet.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD! PLEHEHEHEHESE STAHAHAHAHAP!” Todd finally stopped tickling Ashley’s feet, but then he moved up and started to tickle the backs of Ashley’s knees. This was a very ticklish spot on Ashley.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHA!” Then Todd grabbed his feathers and started to run them up and down Ashley’s inner thighs. This absolutely drove Ashley nuts.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD! IT TICKLES SO MUCH! HEHEHEHEHAHAHA!” Then Todd, dropped the feathers and started to squeeze her thighs. This was even worse for Ashley.

“NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then Todd started to tickle Ashley’s hips. This was another very sensitive area.

“OH NOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHA! NOT THERE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Todd tickled Ashley’s hips for a little while longer before he started to tickle her ribs. Ashley could hardly stand this, especially when Todd grabbed his feathers and ran them up and down her ribcage.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT ! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then Todd moved up and started to tickle Ashley’s armpits.

“NOT MY PITS! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHAHA! Then Todd started to tickle Ashley’s breasts. Ashley was caught off guard by how ticklish her breasts were.

“WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOO! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Ashley just wished that the torture would be over. Then Todd started to tickle the sides of Ashley’s belly. Her tummy was her most ticklish spot and she just lost it.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOO! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Todd started to go nuts tickling all over Ashley’s tummy and at the same time, blew a raspberry on Ashley’s navel. This caused her to laugh so hard, no sound was produced.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Todd used one of his feathers to tickle Ashley’s belly button.. This was extreme torture for Ashley.

“PLEHEHESE! STAHAHAHAP! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Todd stopped tickling Ashley and she was able to catch her breath. Then, a bunch of light went on, revealing three video cameras. Todd, ran his fingers over Ashley’s torso, causing her to giggle.
“Congratulations. You have just starred in your own tickling video. What do you think.” Todd asked.

“I hate you all. I can’t stand being tickled and you took advantage of me.” Ashley said angrily.

“Well, if that is how you feel…” Todd dug his fingers into Ashley’s tummy, causing her to burst into laughter once again. Ashley was intensely tickled on her tummy long into the night with the cameras rolling.

What do you think of my story?

Nice story. A little rushed. You didn't give any details about who Ashley is, what she looked like, what she was thinking during the tickling, etc... The tickling itself was well written though.

I liked it on account that you certainly didn't waste any time, got straight to the point. And the tickling was good and fast paced keeping it most exciting.

Baldadonis does make a good point in that some character descriptions wouldn't go a miss. Was Ashley blonde? Brunette? Fat? Thin? Etc. Even if you just said 'At 5'8 with long blonde hair, 36dd breasts and legs up to her face' as your description that's usually more than enough for most readers to go on.

Keep it up, I look foward to more. :)

Thank you!

for the feedback. I will remember your suggestions for next time.

Here's my 2 cents.
Those who enjoy tickle torture stories and fantasies, typically find the anticipation and build up to be a huge part of the fantasy. If you think about it, your own fantasies probably linger just a tad at the point at which the victim is being restrained, or the pleading prior to the tickling, or maybe its the taunting or removal of the shoes and socks. Whatever it is, your mind tends to slow down time in those instances, or perhaps repeats the action again and again when conjuring or recounting them.

Its my opinion that since everyone knows the tickling will take place at some point, and that the description of that tickling is probably going to be similar to others they have read, the uniqueness lies purely in the journey to get there.

I like what you've done with the description of the tickling itself, but I think anticipation is what characterizes a tickle torture story and separates it from a simple retelling of so many tickling scenarios we've already read.

You're definitely on the way. I look forward to reading your next effort. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back