• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin's Van Ride

Sultrybrunette

4th Level Red Feather
Jumping into this with both feet. Woke up with this in my head so decided to write this story down. My first attempt and a little scary. It ended up being longer than I thought so I am breaking it down into two parts. Comments are definitely welcome.

Erin's Van Ride

The coffee shop was nestled in between a music store and a book store on the main street of Campus Town, which catered to students going to the nearby college and businesses alike. Aroma of freshly brewed coffee and just baked pastries was inviting each time the door opened and did a brisk business. As the owner, Erin was glad she found this spot. She enjoyed the success and it showed with the ready smile she had for new and regular customers alike. She especially enjoyed chatting with the regulars throughout the day.

Robert was one of those regulars. Each morning he would come in for a cup of coffee and to flirt with Erin. She recognized this but tried to keep it on a professional level while still being friendly. Whenever Erin served Robert he would playfully poke her sides and make her jump, or run his fingers down her leg and tickle behind her knee. Sometimes he would come up behind her and tickle her neck. All these things made Erin giggle but she would playfully slap his hand away while letting him know that she wasnt pleased with the familiarity he showed. She didn't understand the responses her body gave towards these brief touches but figured she was just responding to his flirting. Secretly, Robert was getting more frustrated day by day with Erin's lack of interest and decided that he needed to figure out a way to get her alone and see how she would respond to some serious tickling.

This saturday morning was starting out like all the others. Even though there was enough staff to cover, Erin still went in early to catch up on paperwork. Since she lived close to work she would walk most of the time. This morning was still cool with a hint of the heat that would come later in the day. Erin was glad she had dressed for it. She stood 5' 6" and was nicely built. She always dressed to show off her figure. This morning was no exception with a sky blue tank top and a pair of khaki shorts that hugged her curves. She rounded it off with a pair of strappy sandals. The off-red polish and ankle bracelets really showed off her size 7 feet.

As Erin walked her mind was on work and paid no attention to what was going on around her. Since it was early there was not alot of traffic. What Erin didn't notice was the van slowly following her. As she stopped to adjust one of her sandals she was grabbed from behind by someone who muffled her screams and hauled her into the back of the van. She struggled as much as she could but was no match for the guy that got ahold of her. Once in the van, she noticed a total of four guys with a combined weight of probably 850 pounds. All muscle. She knew she didnt have a chance of escaping but thought she could talk her way out. She asked questions which went unanswered. She started begging and pleading to be let go. Finally she tried threatening at which point one of the guys stuffed a rag in her mouth telling her to shut up. As the van started moving she panicked and tried to lunge for the door but didn't get very far as one guy stopped her. He told her that she would not get hurt if she sat quietly. She continued struggling so they pinned her down..one at each ankle and one at each arm. The guys decided to have a little fun so lightly started tickling under her arms and down her legs. She jumped with surprise and tried not to laugh but they could see that she was holding it in. Just then the van stopped at a secluded park. Erin had no idea what was going to happen next and was stunned when the door opened and in stepped Robert........

Nice start Sultry. Your writing style is very good. "Off-red polish and ankle bracelets on her size 7 feet*?????? That sounds vaguely familiar...... :)

waiting...

ohhhh sultry has a sadistic streak for her characters lol! i wonder whats going to happen next....? WEG :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :shake:

i like the writing style. you can identify with both the ler and the lee. plus theres an element of danger.i'm waiting for the next one :).

nicely done sultry
Rake

Frank - thanks for your kind words. lol ya have to go with what you know!

Rake - I sure appreciate your support. Glad you like it.

Rose - Give me time! lol

It had me hooked from the beginning of the story. Good going Sultry. I always knew you had "sultry" in your name for a reason.

Nice start! Very enjoyable story line, please continue.

A little scary for poor Erin...otherwise nice! looking forward to more...

Nice job Sultry. I like the setup so far. It sounds like one of my long lost fantasies. Actually, I had a real experience with tickle interrogation in a van. I can't wait for part 2. keep it up! ;)

Wow thanks guys. I really appreciate the encouraging words. Shadow, being someone that has written numerous stories, your words mean that much more. Thank you.

Pretty good love~I'm with Rose~AND THEN.... :D
XOXO

VERY well done!

A super setup in part 1 Sultry! (Ya dinna tell me you were a writer! hehe)

:veryhappy :yowzer: :eek: :woot: :wow: :shock: Wow damn good start. Cant wait to read how the rest goes. when you said you were doing a story I didnt expect the first few paragraphs would be soo good. Keep it up...........oh and one more thing.......you think I used enuff smileys?

I'm proud of you!

Very nice introduction to this little twisted tale...

I must say that you have me waiting on pins and needles for this to continue!

Now, who is this Robert fellow and when will he bring out the vibrators.... :whip:

Reality check...

ShadowTklr said:
Nice job Sultry. I like the setup so far. It sounds like one of my long lost fantasies. Actually, I had a real experience with tickle interrogation in a van. I can't wait for part 2. keep it up! ;)

A real interrogation experience in a van Shadow? Interesting. Were you the tickler or the ticklee, and have you ever used this situation in any of your stories?

Steph - Wow thanks so much for taking the time to read it! And then will be coming up very soon.

NG02 - When we were talking THATS what I woke up to. Glad you really liked it.

TQ - Ya dinna ask me! lol I can imagine just how surprised you were. As always, thanks for your support.

INK!!!!!!!!! I was sooooooooo hoping you would get a chance to see this. I bet you were surprised also. I am going to be working on Part 2 soon but know that its going to be alot more difficult than Part 1 was. Thank you so much for reading it and taking the time to respond.

HEE! YAY! :happyfloa
XOXO

Sultrybrunette said:
Steph - Wow thanks so much for taking the time to read it! And then will be coming up very soon.

Definitely a good start, leaving a scenario that's begging for part II. Keep up the good work.

fantastic beginning Sultry. seems we two not only read but can write as well. you write much better and i love it so far. cant wait for part two

isabeau

Thanks Wraith. I was hoping you would get a chance to read it. I appreciate you responding.

isabeau - Thanks for reading it. I don't know about one of us writing better than the other but I appreciate the words. Where do you think I got the inspiration??? From reading so many great stories on here. :)

Well done

you have done well. Great lead in and I am looking forward to the follow up.

Thanks so much Pokey and Milagros. I appreciate you taking the time to read it!

Way to go Sultry!!! Didn't know you had that in ya, did you? Well I'm glad you found it.:p I'm waitng here with baited breathe for part two! :shock:
HURRY!!!LOL!
Sadistickler

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back