• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mayor Has My Vote!!!!!

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
"....and I'm not going to just pin your butt to the matt, I'm going to kick it off this planet", I exclaimed! Then I walked out of the ring.
The school system needed some new wrestling uniforms and they decided to put on a fund raiser. A professional wrestling match. I was asked to participate and be the villian. I was to sit in the stands, while they talked about the last match with the two oppenents, then at the right moment stand up and start to yell at the other wrestler in the ring.
The story line was a simple one.
My oppenent and I were good friends and partners in wrestling in high school and in some semi-pro wrestling leagues after we graduated. I broke my ankle in an accident and never made my potential. I would accuse him of being selfish, taking over my role as the best ever, and I wanted revenge after 20 years.
I would walk into the ring, with microphone in hand, and carry on, complain, and threaten.
The only thing was that my oppenent wouldn't be alone. In the ring with him was the Superintendent of the school, the wrestling coaches, and the mayor of our city, and some guy helping to promote this.
I was dressed in reguler street clothes.
My oppenent was about 4 years younger and in fact this was the first time we met. He was dreesed in a casual way.
The Superintendent was a strict serious older man in his late 50's. He was well dressed in a suit and tie.
The coaches were younger and very athletic and were also dressed in suits.
The promoter, in his late 40's, wore a business suit and talked to Mayor Lucas alot.
The mayor, our cities first female one, was in her late 40's, reddish brown hair, wore a white blouse, lavander jacket, lavander pants, gray stockings and lavander shoes.
She looked very good and I had a very hard time not looking at her feet while I played my part.
Anyways in the script, the Superintendent was to tell me to leave and I was to shove him, lightly, against the ropes. The coaches would assist him. My oppenent would yell at me for shoving an older man and I was to slap him and he would fall on the matt. I was then to turn my attention to the mayor, walk up to her face to face and insult her by saying,"so Mayor Lucas do you know what you and the Superintendent have in common"?
She would say to me discustingly,"no I have no idea you filthy animal"!
"You are two reasons that our city and school system are garbage"!
She would then slap me across the face hard twice.
The coaches and my oppenents would come to her aid and I being outnumbered finished my yelling and insulting and then left the ring.

Afterwards we had a small gathering in the Superintendents office.
There was coffee, soda and some various deserts.
The mayor approached me and said she was sorry for slapping me so hard.
I laughed and told her it was part of the game and in fact I rather enjoyed it.
The guy who was promoting this, whose name slipped my mind then, came up to me and said what a good performance it was. He heard people saying that they weren't sure if it was real or not. He also said that it should be a hell of a good show and that with all the tickets they hope to sell, the wrestling team will get it's new uniforms. I shook his hand and thanked him. Then asked the mayor if I had signed the paperwork and vouchers yet.
She said no and that the paperwork was on her desk.
He said he really needed it tonight so he could start to process it first thing tomorrow. and that two weeks isn't alot of time to get ready. I walked away to get a cup of coffee. I looked back and the promoter and Mayor talked for about ten minutes. Then they hugged and she walked over to me.
Mayor Lucas asked me if I wouldn't mind leaving the party early and sign the papers.
I told her no and the promoter said he would drop by in a couple of hours or so to pick it up and that he had things to do and phone calls to make. Afterward he would come by.
I drove to city hall and the mayor followed behind.

We got there and it was dark and empty, so we took the elevator up to her office.
In the elevator I couldn't still get over how she was dressed.
All that lavander and gray stockings were driving me crazy.
She unlocked the door and we walked in. She immediatley sat down and sighed a sound of relief.
"Everything O.k. Mrs. Lucas"? I asked.
"Yes", she said," it's just my feet are killing me in these shoes".
So trying to be crafty I asked if I could see one of her shoes and that maybe I could see what was wrong with it.
"Oh my no", she said quickly," my feet are so sweaty and probably smell".
I told her that I use to work in a shoe store after high school and that I know about foot reflexology, so I would be able to help her.
She agreed and took off her lavender shoe and gave it to me.
I pretended to look and study it, while I was actually stuying her stockinged foot.
I offered to put it back on and when she handed over her foot, I ran my index finger up her heel to her toes real quick and she jumped, shrieked and screamed,"NO NO NOT MY FEET, I'M SO TICKLISH THERE, IN FACT I CAN'T STAND TICKLING AT ALL"!
That's when I got an idea. I told her that I wanted to give her a foot treatment my way. She looked at me puzzled and asked,"what, are you one of those foot freaks or something"?
I replied," not a foot freak, but an admirer and I just want to treat your feet my way".
"And if I refuse to do so"? she asked demandingly.
"Then," I replied,"get yourself another wrestler, I won't sign". Of course I was joking but I wanted to see how far I could take it.
She commented that there was no time to get another participant, considering I already made an impression on the crowd and they expected me to wrestle the other guy.
She relunctantly agreed and as she was taking her winter coat off I took out my laces from my tennis shoes.
She appraoched and I asked her to hold out her hands.
She looked puzzled but she did, then I quickly tied her wrists together.
"What are you doing and why are you doing this,? She asked.
I said,"I told you I wanted to do this my way".
Her reply was,"but you said my feet".
I told her to relax and I helped her lay on the floor, I took the other lace and used it to tie her hands above her head to the desk leg. I then took off my belt and tied her ankles together. I took my position and kneeled over her waist. Her eyes popped out and I told her I was going to play what's on the ballot. She wanted to know what that was and I told her that's when the big bad wrestler asks for some breaks in the taxes and the city he lives in and if you refuse you get the treatment, also that this was my way of getting her back for slapping me.
I then started and asked her,"are you going to lower my taxes in the city"?
When she said no I tickled her savagely on her armpits. She went crazy," OH NO! HA!HA!HA!HA! PLEEEEEEESAE HA!HA!HO!HO STOP! STOP! HA!HA!HA!HA"!
She was jumping and bucking like crazy, I looked back and her legs were kicking like mad but to no effect.
I then asked if I could have a job in the city. When she told me that she didn't do the hiring, I dug into her ribs next. "TICKLISH HERE TOO, MRS. LUCAS"?
"HA!HA!HA!STOHAAAAAP MICHAEL PLEHAAASE OH MY GOOOOOD HA!HA!HA!HO!HO!HO! STOP". she screamed hysterically.
I continued to tickle her like mad from her tummy, on her ribs, all the way back to her armpits. But when I tickled the little spot below her armpits just above the ribs she was insanely hysterical with laughter."HO!HO!HO! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HAAAA! HAAAA! HAAAA! PLEASE NO MORE! NO MORE! HAAAA!HAAAA! I can't descibe it but it was grand. Her laughter was beautiful to the ears and her begging was fantastic. I was in total control and she was now my resident. Her body kept trying to buck me off and her legs kept trying to kick me. I tickled her for about a half hour like that.
I stopped and let her catch her breath and I just looked at her. She was beet red, out of breath and at times giggling to herself from all the tickling.
She asked tiredly,"are, are you done yeeeeet"?
I then shocked her when I said,"yes up here but there is still the matter with your feet that I have to attend to".
She was frantic now and begging for me not to do her feet. I went and got a chair, sat down by her ankles and went to grab them. It was hard to catch them because she kept trying to get away from me and was pleading for me not to tickle her there. I finally got hold of them and placed them on my knees. I took my right arm and hand to hold them down and I WOULD USE MY LEFT HAND FOR ALL THE TICKLING. I looked down at her and smiled fiendlishly. She was twisting, writhing around, and tugging all while pleading,"PLEASE MICHAEL PLEASE, DON'T TICKLE MY FEET, PLEASE! I WAS TICKLED ON MY FEET WHEN I WAS GROWING UP BY MY TWO YOUNGER BROTHERS, I USE TO BABYSIT FOR THEM AND THEY WOULD PIN ME DOWN AND TICKLE MY FEET TILL I PASSED OUT"!
How could I pass this up? I was starting to get turned on by watching her reactions and listening to her plea of mercy. Anyway I slowly started to remove her shoes and taunt her to add to the mood. I removed both shoes and I was in awe. Her feet were fantastically perfect in those sandlefoot gray stockings. Her toes were medium length, her arches long and wide, hers soles perfectly smooth and pink, her heels were round and flawless. I started to play this little piggy on her left set of toes and she giggled loudly and tried to use her right set of toes to stop me, this not only was a turn on but made me more aggressive. I got to the last little piggy and I scrabbled my fingers into her soles and she let out a scream of hysterical laughter that was ear shattering,"MWAAHAAAAA! HAAAA! HAAAAA! STOOOOOOP! MY GOD! MY GOD! HO!HO!HO! HAAAA!HAAAAA! PLEASE OH PLEHAAAAAAAASE STHAAAAAAOP! HAAAA! HAAAAA"!
She was jumping like she was demon posessed and thrashing her head back and forth, her stockinged feet were wriggling, writhing and each foot was trying to defend each other with the other foot, I truly found her weakspot! Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse for poor Mayor Lucas, it did when I tickled the balls of her gray stockinged feet and kept saying coochy coochy coo!
I was turned on immensely and a well oiled tickling machine! I couldn't take it no more. I then took her stockinged toes and started to nibble and lick them, while tickling her feet. Her toes were salty and sweaty but nevertheless luscious and delicious. She was wiggling them like mad in my mouth but his time she was in between moaning and laughing! She was enjoying the toe treatment. I stopped the tickling just long enough to nibble on her toes. She was absolutely enjoying this. She giggled, wiggled her pretty little toes and moaned also, but when I nibbled her arches and soles she was back to laughter. But this laughter was a more enjoyable one.
I serviced her stockinged feet for about an hour and a half, then all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look and it was the promoter.
"What may I ask is going on here"? The promoter asked.
Embarressed and scared I replied,"just two kids having fun".
"Well", he informed me," I'm not only the promoter but I am also her husband"!
Mayor Lucas frantically said,"TOM WE'RE SORRY! WE MADE A DEAL AND THINGS GOT OUT OF HAND"!
"Quiet Karen", he said,"I'll deal with this my way"!
He walked up to me, put his hand on my shoulder and said,"normally I would be mad and kick someone's ass, but since nothing sexual happened I guess it can be forgotten in time".
I gulped and said fearfully,"thank you sir and I'm really sorry, I guess I'll sign the papers and go now".
"Wait a minute", he said."This isn't over. I see you have a foot fetish or something, please continue fullfilling your fantasy".
I asked him cautiously why he insisted. Then he floored me with his response.
"You see I've always wanted to tickle my wife especially after the childhood tickling stories she told me. You managed to do what I have been trying to do for twenty years, TIE HER UP AND TICKLE HER, but I never could quite get her to agree with it"!
Then he added,"I'm not much of a foot person. I like to tickle the upper halves, so if you want me to forget this you tickle her feet and I'll do her ribs and such".
So he took his position by her upper half and I went back to her stockinged feet.
Mayor Lucas' eyes popped out of her head, she bucked and jumped, and screamed,"TOM, TOM, TOM, YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING! NOT THE TWO OF YOU! PLEASE YOUR MY HUSBAND! I PROMISE I'LL, I'LL DO ANYTHING, I'LL EVEN LET YOU TIE ME UP SOMETIME I, I, PROMISE"!
"Why should I have to wait when I got it now", he said.
Then he looked back at me and said, READY, SET. GO"!
He dug into her ribs and at first I was confused but then I thought what the hell and started to savagely tickle her stockinged feet.
All you heard was her screaming,"HAAA! HAAAA! MY GOD, MY GOD, HAAAA! HAAAAAA! HO!HO!HO!HO! STOOOP PLEASE! HAA! HAAA! HAAA!HAAAA"!
We did this for about two hours.
Three things happened that night.
I got to tickle the stockinged feet of a very attractive government official.
Tom, the mayors husband, got to live out his tickling fantasy with his lovely wife.
And the police say they got calls from residents complaining of hearing mysterious hysterical laughter, up to two miles away.

Last edited:
WOW!! That's an amazing story!! Definately HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!! :bouncybou You are a very talented writer Osco89!

aryz75 said:
WOW!! That's an amazing story!! Definately HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!! :bouncybou You are a very talented writer Osco89!

THANK YOU ARYZ75! EVER THINK YOU WERE THE MAYOR AT THE TIME?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back