• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did anyone see or remember.....

Sinclair

TMF Novice
This goes back a long time ago(I hate to say how long because I have a good memory)I was watching TV on channel 13 and it was a learning program, and there was this older woman ( I guess in her 50's)at that time and she was in this room with all these little kids (my guess they were 5 or 6) and they were around her in a circle and they were all barefoot.(wich is probably why I kept watching) The teacher asked the kids to touch their own faces and then to start touching the other kids faces. then she asked them to feel along their own bodies(all clean of course)their own arms and legs and then she asked the children to start tickling each others feet. For the next couple of minutes all you saw was fingers tickling feet and roaring laughter. They even tickled the teachers feet....and she roared! It was Great! Unfortunately I never saw this again. Bring back memories to anyone?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back