• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Northern line ride from hell Group/f

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
For those of you that live in London then you will know what the Northern line is. I don't think im very good at stories, but this is just an idea I had. For anyone who does like It I have a good idea for another one of Sarah's unfortunate journeys. By bus this time. Anyway here's the story:

Sarah was a beatiful young woman in her early 20's. She has Long blond hair, blue eyes and she is a fairly tall person. She was employed by a banking firm in central London, and although she lived in Finchley, she usually drove to the Bank everyday. But this one day she would get a ride she would never forget! Her car decided to brake down one morning. so she sighed and looked for the nearest Underground station. She found East Finchley, bought an all day ticket and then waited on the platform. The train came in and the doors opened, "This station is East Finchley, This train terminates at Morden via Bank", said the announcement system. Sarah sat down and then drifted off to sleep, little did she realise that was her mistake. A whole day went by and she passed her stop several times. She then woke up, where am I she thought, then she read the sign it said Morden. Oh no she thought and it being a typical Friday some youths had boarded into her carriage. Before she had a chance to alight, the train announcement system said "This train is about to depart please mind the doors" and the doors closed and she was off again. One of the youths being part drunk as it is, went over and sat by Sarah, her having a bad day she looked quite upset. "Hi there gorgious" he said, "Go away" said Sarah, "come on don't be like that cheer up its Friday", said the youth. Now it being summer, Sarah was wearing a white blouse, short black skirt and sandals. "I think I know how I can cheer you up" said the youth and then he started poking her sides. Sarah having always been tickilish immediately burst into giggles and started squirming away, "hehehehehe no don't tickle meeehehee". "There you are see your smiling already said the youth". "I'm going to a party at Leicester Square do you fancy commming?" Hehehehenoooohehehe", "I won't stop tickling you til you say yes." Then he stopped, and went for her underarms, "ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stopppp it hahahaaaahahahh." "Only if you come to that party cootchie coo". Then suddenly at lightening speed she pulled the passenger alarm. "Sigh yes" said the driver, "help me" said sarah, "i'm being attacked", at that moment the youths mates came and sat besides her as well, "whats going on" said the driver. Well these boys they keeeep on attackkinngg meeeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, "I don't appreciate false alarms," said the driver. "Nooo I meehehenahnt it hahaa", "click" and the driver cut off the channel. "Hey guys come over here, lets all tickle this pretty woman". "Nooo hahahahahanotalllaofu u hahahahehhehehahehehehehahahaha nooo more". Then the doors opened "This station is Leicester Square," phew she thought and the youths alighted. She fell asleep again, and then while she was asleep a man got on, he was in his early 30's and he immediately noticed her milky white feet in sandals, He sat oppostie her and picked up her feet and removied her sandals. Hmm he thought I wonder if she's ticklish hehe. He then put her feet in his lap and tickled her feet. "Noooohahahehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah doooon't". and sarah was awake. "Please don't tickle me feet I can't stand it". "cootchie coo" said the man "nooohehehehehehehe," "awww your so cute" he said. "It's not funneeee," "well your laughing" he said, "thahts becauaseeee yourahe tickling meeeeehehe." It's no use she thought this man is obviously drunk. "Hey Fred is that you", said a man, "yeah i'm just tickling this pretty girl she really likes having her feet tickled". "Nooo I dooon't", "tickle tickle tickle your toes" Not my tooooesehehea hahahehahehehehahehaha stooop." Aww can I tickle her too?" "Yeah course you can mate." "Noooo not haheee booth of youu hahahahahahahahahahah", sarah was going crazy. "Hey i've got an idea why don't we play a game, how about everytime we stop, whether it's a signal or station we tickle her." Oh nooo sarah thought. "Yeah why not haha". Then the train stopped, "ahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahaha." "aww tickle tickle" "noo hehehehehahahahahahahahahahaa." "Hey let's just tickle her til we have to get off, I wonder which foot is more tickilish". "The left one I think, lets try cootchie coo," "nohahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha," "tickle tickle tickly toes, hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahah." Hey "James, Fred is that you?" "Yeah?" "What are you doing, tickling this beautiful woman she loves it." Why don't we all tickle her," "oh noo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, Sarah went beserk, she started laughing hysterically at the top of her lungs, she was being tickled by 3 people from head to toe. Then she finally fainted. Later she woke up and she was back at East Finchley station, phew she thought home at last. It was then on that she decided she would never use the Underground again. But her car was still broken so she decided she would try using a bus next time.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back