• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
Michele was traveling in Europe over the summer. She decided to stop in a bank to exchange some currency to continue shopping. While she waited in line at the bank the police rushed in dropping a canister onto the floor. Michele saw the smoke and smelled something strange just before everything went black.

When she awoke, she was laying down on her stomach. Her sandals had been removed leaving her feet bare. Her feet were tied at the ankles and tethered tight about a foot or so off the ground so her knees were slightly bent. Her shirt had been removed leaving her in her shorts and bra. Her arms were stretched overhead and tied off somewhere in front of her. She turned her head, but could see very little. Suddenly a woman dressed in police gear stepped up to her.

“So you are awake, eh?” “Now we’ll see if you are ready to talk.” She began raking her fingernails over Michele’s bare soles. Michele was shocked by the sudden shock that went through her body and burst out laughing. “Ahahahahahahahha Staaahaaaaaap! Heeheheheheheheheeeeeellllllp meeeeheeeheeeeeeeee!”

“What were you doing at the bank?” the woman yelled over Michele’s helpless laughter. “Aaaaiiiiiiiiii, Noooohooohoooohohohothiiiiihiiiiinngg! Ahhhahhahahahaha I neeeheeeeded moneeeeheeeeeeeeee!”

“So you thought you would steal it from the bank!?!”

“Nooooohohohoaahahahahahahahahaha exchahahahannggee… Pleeeeeeeaaaasseeeeehehehehehehehe”

“You were there to exchange currency?”

“Yeheeeheeeesssss eeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Suddenly the police woman stopped tickling her soles and looked at Michele. “So you know nothing of the robbery that was taking place?”

Michele shook her head as she attempted to catch her breath.

“I see. So you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.” Michele nodded. “Well, that’s too bad for you then. You see, you have such a wonderful laugh that I am not ready to stop torturing you yet.” And with that the woman dug her nails into the backs of Michele’s knees. Michele’s feet began shaking with what little movement she could and she started bucking in a feeble attempt to get away. Her cries for help fell on deaf ears.

After a few minutes the woman stopped suddenly again. Michele was breathing heavily and shaking from her laughter. “What a pity” the woman said “You see, for such a laugh as yours even breathing can be considered a crime requiring punishment.”

Her trained fingers moved to Michele’s sides and began scratching and digging alternately. “Ahhhahahahahahahaha noooohohohooooooohooooo! Pleeeeeassseeeeeeeeheeeeeeheeheheheheheeheheeeeeeseeeeeheheheheheeee… Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiihheeeeeheheheheeeeee” It was no use, Michele was helpless at the woman’s touch and just laughed and laughed.

The woman paused again. Michele fought to catch her breath. “There you go breathing again! Shame on you!!!” The woman’s fingers began scribbling up Michele’s sides. She thrashed with whatever room she could muster from side to side to try to distract herself from the tickling, but she was overcome once again as the woman began digging into her ribs one at a time. “Staaaaahaaaaahaaaaaapppp… Ahhhaaahahaahahahaha Aaaaiiiimmmm beeehehehehehegggiingggg yooooooohoooooooooooooo!”

“Begging! Now that is something we do not tolerate in this country. Begging in public is strictly prohibited. For that you shall pay!” And her hands slipped up under Michele’s armpits scrapping the tender skin with no mercy. “Aaaaaaahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha nooooohooohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!” Michele laughed and laughed until her voice was almost gone. She could barely breathe.

The woman stopped abruptly and stepped back. Again she smelled that strange smell and the room went black. Michele awoke in her clothing once again sitting on a park bench near the bank she had previously entered. She looked in her purse and still needed to exchange money. Looking at the bank she decided the exchange rate wasn’t so bad. She would exchange it back at the hotel and she walked away from the bank determined not to enter it again.

Very, very cute little story

I really liked that quick little story. :bubble:
It's terrible how the police in many European countries abuse their Authority, isn't it. (Big, evil grin). :firedevil
At least they don't act that way in Pittsburgh, where I live.
Mastertank1

Good to see you back, luvn2laf. Very nice story. I enjoyed it a lot!

Mitch

Yes that is a great story, interrogation stories like that are always get me real hot, hope to hear more.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back