• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melanie’s Country Torment(The long awaited personalized story of our own Isabeau by

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
Melanie’s Country Torment
By
Sadistickler

On a hot summer day, Melanie was driving down the road, enjoying the scenery in the country. She was a rep for Mary Kay Cosmetics and just made a large sale in the city. She decided to take a longer route home through the country and look at all the sites and enjoy the fresh air in her convertible Mustang with the wind blowing through her short blonde hair.
After a while, her car started to overheat, and steam was pouring from under the hood. Melanie pulled over and got out and looked at the radiator. It was steaming and she didn’t know quite what to do. Looking around, she noticed a little farmhouse up on a hill not too far away. She decided to hike up there and see if there was someone home who could help.
She grabbed her purse and her Mary Kay bag and she set off. She didn’t want to risk her cosmetics getting stolen while she was gone. As she walked, she realized how hot it actually was, now that the wind wasn’t blowing on her from driving. Her yellow sundress started sticking to her shoulders as she hiked.
As it turns out, that little farmhouse wasn’t so little. It actually was quite large. She felt like she had been walking for miles. Maybe she did, but walking in her high- heeled pumps didn’t make it any easier. As she neared it, She saw a large barn behind it with a couple corrals and fenced in areas next to the barn.
Melanie walked up onto the porch and knocked on the front door. After a few seconds, she heard shuffling towards the door. The door opened and an old lady answered.
“Yes? May I help you young lady?” The old woman asked. Melanie explained her car troubles to her.
“Well, come in! Come in you little doll. It’s scorching hot out here on the porch. Come in. The lady said excitedly. “ Sit down, young one. Do sit down. Girls! Girls we have company. A young woman. Get the lemonade!”
Melanie sat down on a long ranch couch with a crocheted afghan draped over the back and looked around. The living room was your typical farmhouse style. Decorated in farm themes.
“Here we go, Hon. Lemonade for your thirst. “Said the little old lady as one of her gorgeous daughters enters with a tray and 6 glasses of lemonade on it. The girl set the tray down on the coffee table in front of the couch and stood back smiling at Melanie.
“This one is Millie. She has a twin sister Molly. And the other two are twins also. Cindy and Mindy.” said the old lady just as three more beautiful girls walked into the living room.
Now dear readers, let me describe the girls for you. Millie and Molly look like the doublemint twins. Blonde, slender, and wearing red tank tops with daisy duke shorts and wedge heeled sandals on their pretty feet with pink toenail polish. The shorts accented their long, sexy slender legs quite well with just enough butt cheeks showing to make most guys drool. Cindy and Mindy on the other hand look like Jessica Alba. They were wearing the same type short shorts and a checkered short sleeve shirt tied at the tummy. One in green and black, the other one in red and black. Both were wearing Tennis shoes with no socks. All four girls were absolutely stunning. They were all 19 years old. Molly and Mindy’s mother was the old lady’s daughter. Cindy and Mindy, their mother was the old lady’s other daughter. All the parents had died in a tragic mysterious accident years ago. The grandmother took to raising the girls herself on the farm.
These are all my granddaughters. “The old lady said and began to tell Melanie the story of how they came to live with her. Cindy handed Melanie a glass of the cold iced lemonade. She took it gracefully and thanked the girl. The girls all sat down on the couch or the floor in front of the couch eager to get to know the woman guest they had in their home.
“Now then, missy, tell us all about you, and then we can see to your car troubles after you cool off.” The old lady said. Oh, by the way, her name is Alice.
“Well, honestly, there’s not much to tell. I’m Melanie, and I sell Mary Kay Cosmetics.” Melanie said.
“Really? Cool! Grandma, she sells makeup and stuff!” Said Cindy excitedly.
“What colors do you have?” Molly asked.
“Well, I…”Melanie started to say.
“You got nail polish?” asked Millie.
“Ummm, yes… I have several…” started Melanie.
“ Your nail polish is very pretty.” said Mindy.
“Well, thank you…” Melanie said.
“Do you wear the same color polish on your toes?” asked Cindy.
“Yeah, lets see.” said Molly. She grabbed Melanie’s left ankle, pulled it up into her lap and slid her high heel off of her foot. Lifting her foot up, Molly examined her toes closely. Slipping her nails under the toes slightly, Melanie gasped.
“OHH! OOOOH!” Melanie said wide- eyed.
“What’s the matter?” asked Cindy.
“Oh, nothing, its just that my feet are very sensitive, and her nails tickled.” Melanie admitted.
“What? Like this?” Molly asked as she scratched her nails along the ball of Melanie’s hose clad foot.
“OOOH! HAHAHAHA! NOOO!! PLEASE DON’T! They’re TOOO TICKLISH!!! Melanie squealed in protest.
Molly held Melanie’s ankle tightly and kept gliding her nails up and down the sole of her foot, the smoothness of her hose allowing Molly’s nails to glide quickly and with ease. Melanie broke down in laughter. Reaching forward, Melanie tried to grab her foot, or molly’s hand, anything to stop the tickling sensation exploding in her brain. Unable to dislodge her foot from Molly’s grasp, she flopped back on the couch in frustration.
“Look, Grandma, Melanie’s ticklish! “ Exclaimed Mindy, excitedly.
“Yes, she is, child. Yes she is. Have fun girls.” Said Alice, as she smiled knowingly, rocking back and forth in her chair.
OOOOH! AHAHAHAHAH NO!!! PLEASE! STOP!!! IT TICKLES!!! OOOOH!!! NO MORE!!!” screamed Melanie in hysterics.
“”Lets see if the other one is just as ticklish” Said Cindy with a smirk. She quickly grabbed Melanie’s right ankle and tucked it under her left arm and quickly slipped off her other shoe and began scrabbling her long nails up and down Melanie’s other foot.
Melanie’s howling showed everyone that indeed both her feet were definitely deathly ticklish. Cindy scrabbled her nails quickly up and down Melanie’s sole. Her screaming laughter got louder and more desperate.
“OOOOH!!!! OH MY GOD!!! NOOOOO!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! STOP IT!!! PLEEEASE!!! AHAHAHA!!! HOHOHOHOOOO!!! I CAN’T STAND IT!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! QUIT!!! OOOH MY FEEET!!!! AHAHAHAH THEY’RE AHAHAHAHA!!! TOOOOO TICKLISH!!! OOOOOHHH!!! NOOO MORE!!! PLEEEEEEEZE!!!” Screeched Melanie at the top of her lungs in total desperation. She flailed around on the couch, again trying to reach forward to grab her feet, anything to stop the tickling torture. But failing miserably, she flopped back against the couch, flinging her body side-to-side, crashing into Millie and Mindy seated next to her on either side.
“Lets see if she’s ticklish anywhere else.” Said Millie with a grin. Grabbing Melanie’s left wrist, she pulled her arm behind her and leaned back. Re-gripping her wrist, Millie, started poking and prodding Melanie’s ribs and side of her waist with her fingers. Melanie, squealed loudly again from the shock of being tickled elsewhere as well. Mindy took the opportunity of the distraction to do the same thing with Melanie’s right arm, positioning it the same way Millie did. Now poor Melanie was certainly trapped. Both arms stretched out to her sides and held by Mindy and Millie’s bodies, her upper torso vulnerable and helpless to stop from getting tickled along her sides.
Mindy and Millie took turns tickling one side and then the other. As Melanie shrieked in hysterical laughter she jerked first to the left, then the right opposite sides of where she was getting tickled.
Cindy and Molly both continued scratching their long nails up and down Melanie’s helpless, hyper-ticklish soles in rapid fire.
“ NOOOO!!! HELP!!!! SOMEBODY!!! PLEEEEASE!!! AHAHAHAH! I CAN’T TAKE IT!!! AHAHAHAH I’M GONNA DIE!!! AHAHAHAOHOHOOOO!!! YOU’RE KILLING AHAHAHAH MEEEEEE!!!!! STOP!!! STOOOOOOP!!!!” Pleaded Melanie in absolute desperation.
After what seemed like hours to Melanie, but only lasted about 10-15 minutes. The girls all finally stopped. Melanie just lay back on the couch and sucked in air. Trying to catch her breath. She closed her eyes and gulped desperately.
“Poor thing. You certainly are a ticklish one, my dear. I’m sorry the girls got carried away. Here, drink your lemonade.” Said Grandma Alice. Melanie, opened her eyes, and looked around. All the girls were looking at her with sorrowful glances. Cindy handed her the glass of lemonade, which Melanie drank eagerly to quench her thirst from screaming so much. She drained it and handed it back.
“ Oh my, goodness. That was terrible! My feet are sooo ticklish! I can’t stand it. I HATE to be tickled. Especially on my feet. Oh my. When I was a little girl, I had an uncle who would hold me down and tickle my feet all the time. He was sooo mean and cruel. He would tease me constantly about my ticklish feet, and then attack them again. One time he even used a hairbrush on them! Oh that was the WORST!” Said Melanie excitedly.
The girls all gathered around Melanie again, apologizing, and hugging her. She smiled, and said it was alright, kids will be kids.
Suddenly, she felt dizzy and her vision blurred and she felt sleepy. Then she blacked out.
Melanie woke up slowly, as she felt something brush her sides. Then something brushed her breasts, her legs and feet, all over she felt something brushing against her very lightly. She felt a breeze on her body like a fan blowing and then it would stop, and begin again. When she could manage to open her eyes, she looked up at some sort of contraption that held thousands of feathers tied to strings all dangling down on her NAKED body! She tried to get up out of the way of them but as she did, she realized she couldn’t move. Melanie looked up at her hands. They were bound to the metal bars of a brass bed headboard! She tugged at her feet, but they too were bound with her legs spread wide to the bottom bars of the footboard. Looking around, she saw the source of the breeze. A fan sitting on a nightstand was oscillating slowly, blowing the feathers around.
As the feathers brushed against her naked flesh, it started to tickle. Not unbearable like earlier, but it definitely tickled. Melanie lay there and tried to fight off the feeling. She held her breath for a little while, but then it happened. She giggled. And then she started to giggle more. The incessant tickling of the feathers started to excite her nerve endings. She tossed her head around desperately trying to fight off the sensations covering her whole body. But the fan would blow, and the feathers would move around. Then as the fan turned the other way, they would settle down only to begin blowing around again. This type of tickling was very unnerving to Melanie. Just when she could settle down, it would start to tickle again. Soon the light sensation was completely unbearable. Melanie started to cry as she laughed more and more as time went by.
Finally she started squealing out loud from the tormenting feathers tickling her incessantly.
“OH PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME! I CAN’T STAND THIS!!! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOOOOP!!! TURN OFF THE FAN!! OOOOH! PLEEEEASE!!!TURN OFF THE FAN!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! PLEEEASE!!!” Melanie screamed into the air in a panic of frustration and sheer torment.
She pulled at her bonds, and struggled hard to break free, but couldn’t move more than a few inches at best. Her movements made the tickling even worse. The feathers hanging down all touched her skin all over her body. Her neck, breasts, sides of her ribs, sides of her waist, belly, even one in her belly button, a few were lightly scrapping her in her most private spot, all down her legs and several were set up to touch her toes and soles as the fan blew on them. She was really starting to panic now. Even though the tickling was very, very light, it was tickling all over! She tried to think, but the constant of the tickling kept her mind reeling in panic. One thought that got through was the tickling in her private spot. It felt like the feathers glided over her lips and clit without any resistance. She raised her head as high as she could and looked down. What she discovered made her freak out. She noticed no pubic hair whatsoever. She had been shaved! Those girls had shaved her while she was unconscious!
Now she felt the humiliation welling up inside her. Not only was she stark naked, but she had been violated by the girls! No telling what else they might have done! She started to get angry at this whole situation. The tickling of her whole body was overwhelming, but as she thought of her shaved privates, it seemed that that area was even more ticklish. The feathers dancing down there were driving her mad! She tried to shut the sensations out of her mind, but the more she did, the more she ended up thinking about it, and the more that particular area tickled!
Then she started looking around at the room she was in, trying to get her mind on anything else besides this torment of the feathers. The room was gray, and dank looking. The only light source was from a small window up at the top of the wall.
As she looked around, she realized she must be down in the cellar of the old farmhouse. The ceiling had floor joists and SPIDER WEBS!
The feathers tickling her body was maddening. The light touches all over her body made her want to scream! Every time the fan oscillated towards her, the feathers would dance. It was UNNERVING! She found herself watching the fan turn, trying to brace herself for the feathers tickling. It made her cry as her nerves were about shot. Poor Melanie didn’t know how long she had to suffer this torment, or how long she already was. She’d cry, scream, laugh hysterically, and shake. Anything to stop this subtle torment. Then after a while, she heard footsteps coming down some wooden steps outside the door. The door opened, and in walked the four girls all smiling brightly.
“Good morning, sleepyhead.” Said Millie cheerfully.
“Grandma says breakfast will be ready in about an hour. “Chimed in Cindy.
“OOOOH! GIRLS!! PLEASE!!! TURN OFF THAT FAN! PLEEEASE!!! TURN IT OFF!!! THESE FEATHERS AHAHAHAHA!!! THEY’RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!” Squealed Melanie.
“Sure thing, sweetheart. “Said Molly as she pulled a rope connected to the contraption holding all the feathers back up to the ceiling.
“Oh, thank you. Thank you! That was making me crazy. I couldn’t stand it. Now girls. Please untie me and let me go. I won’t say anything. I realize all this was just a foolish prank. “ Suggested Melanie nervously.
“ Well, We can untie you in a little while, when breakfast is ready.” Mindy said.” But right now, we want to play for a while.” Mindy plopped down on the bed and slowly untied her tennis shoes and pulled them off.
Cindy sat on the bed on the other side as well and began doing the same thing with her shoes. Both girls raised their feet up close to Melanie’s face, and being in their tennis shoes without socks made them really smell bad.
“See? Aren’t our toes pretty? We tried some of your nail polish. Mine is “Tickle Me Pink”, and I think Mindy’s are painted “Raspberry Dream.” Said Cindy.
“Ahem, Yes, yes I see that. Very nice. Pretty colors. Um could you move them please, they’re quite sweaty, and are beginning to smell a little. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to offend, but it’s quite bad for Me.” said Melanie, trying to be diplomatic.
“Really? Said Cindy. She brought her left foot up to her nose and sniffed it. “EEEW! You’re right, they do stink pretty bad. But I think you should suck our pretty toes for a while.”
“Yeah, Suck our toes. They want a tongue bath.” Piped up Mindy with an air of dominance in her voice.
“Oh my goodness. NO! I couldn’t do that. That is just plain gross. I can’t.” Said Melanie in repulsion.
“Oh we think you will. Millie, Molly, grab a couple feathers and see how well they work on her feet.” Said Mindy. She reached up and grabbed a couple feathers down from the contraption connected to the ceiling. She handed one to Cindy.
Molly and Millie grabbed two feathers each and walked down to the end of the bed by Melanie’s bound bare feet.
“NO! Please don’t! Come on now girls, enough tickling. I really can’t take it! NO! DON’T!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! STOP! TICKLING MY FEET!!! OH GOD!!! NO MORE!!! PLEEEEEASE!!!” cried Melanie as the girls started sliding the feathers up and down both her bare, vulnerable sensitive soles.
“You better suck our toes, or we will tickle you harder and nonstop until breakfast is ready. That’s a whole HOUR.” Said Cindy as she waved her toes in front of Melanie’s laughing mouth. She stuck them up to her lips, but Melanie spewed them out and turned her head away trying to shake them off her face.
OH PLEEEASE!!! DON’T AHAHAHA MAKE ME DO IT! I CAN’T AHAHAHAHA NO! DON’T!!! NOT THAT!!! I HATE FEET!!!” Screamed Melanie in abject horror.
“ Ok, girls get her with your nails. We need to persuade her a little more.” Said Mindy.
Molly and Millie dropped the feathers and together with both their hands started scratching up and down both Melanie’s soles viciously with their nails. Melanie screamed in agony and laughed hysterically from this attack of her deathly ticklish feet.
“WAAAAAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DON’T!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! AHAHAHAHA PLEASSE!!! NO MOOOOORE!!! OK! OK! OK! I’LL DO IT!!! I’LL AHAHAHAHA DO IT!!! “ Shrieked Melanie in sheer torment.
“Ok. Go to it, and we will stop.” Replied Cindy. She then shoved her toes in Melanie’s open screaming mouth.
Melanie repulsively started sucking her toes and the girls stopped tickling her feet. She sucked in three of Cindy’s toes at a time and reluctantly licked all around them.
“That’s a girl. Suck them and lick them clean. Put some power into it, girl. Lick all that gooey sweat off my pretty toes.” Cindy teased. Melanie began to cry from this humiliation. How did she possibly get herself into this crazy situation? She never in her life dreamed that she would be forced to suck the toes of a beautiful young girl’s feet. And to be strapped down naked and tickle tortured of all things. This was a huge nightmare.
“Ok, Now its time for the other foot.” Said Cindy, and she yanked her foot out of Melanie’s mouth with an audible pop. She stuck her other foot into her mouth and Melanie began sucking on it as well.
After a while, Mindy decided it was her turn. So, Melanie, through tears started sucking and licking on Mindy’s toes as well. Her tongue was feeling dry and worn out from all the sucking and licking she was forced to do. But she reluctantly continued for fear they would start tickling her very ticklish feet again.
Ok, sweetie, that’s enough. You did a wonderful job. We are so proud of you. “Replied Mindy happily.” Ok, girls, time to play. Grab your feathers.”
“NOOOO! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? PLEASE!! I DID WHAT YOU WANTED! I SUCKED YOUR TOES!!! DON”T TICKLE ME ANYMORE! PLEEEASE!!!” cried Melanie in a panic.
Mindy straddled Melanie’s stomach, and Cindy climbed between her spread legs, and the other two girls stayed at her feet. Before she knew it, Melanie felt a tremendous sudden tickling between her legs and gasped. Cindy started sliding the feather all around her shaved privates with precision. She traced the outside of her labia, along the lips, and then circled her clit with it repeatedly. She continued tracing this path over and over again.
“OOOH!!! OOOOH!!! OOOOH!! STOP IT! STOP IT!!! NOT THERE!!! DON’T TICKLE ME THERE!!! OOOOOH PLEEEASE!!! NOT THERE!!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE!! OH GOD IT TICKLES SOOOO BAD THERE!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! IT TICKLES TOOO MUCH!!! OH NOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!” Screamed Melanie in agony. She had never ever in her life been tickled there before and found it was excruciatingly sensitive. Normally during sex and oral foreplay, that area was touched with a lot more pressure. But this light touch was making her whole body light up like an electric wire. She squirmed, and tried to twist her hips away from the ticklish torment, but with Mindy sitting on her stomach, she was pinned totally immobile to the bed. That made her panic even more.
After a few minutes of this torment, Cindy decided to tickle her as well. She took her feather and started tracing around each of Melanie’s nipples. Melanie screamed and shrieked in agony at the combination of the two individual tortures. After a while, Cindy moved the feather up into Melanie’s left armpit and wiggled it around. She drew circles, figure eights, and up and down from the bottom of her armpit up to the middle of her bicep and down again. Melanie screamed and laughed begging and pleading for her to stop. This new sensation under her armpit tickled like mad and made Melanie panic and feel desperate. Then Molly and Millie started sliding their feathers in and out between her toes. Melanie went hyper and off the wall with agony. She screamed and shrieked at the top of her lungs as all the areas being tickled felt like they were on fire. The electrical storm of these nerve endings racing in to her brain was almost overwhelming. Poor Melanie was having a terrible fit as the girls took their leisure tickling her body.
Eventually, after almost an hour of this utter torment, Grandma hollered down the stairs that breakfast was ready. The girls all stopped and started untying Melanie’s wrists and ankles.
They helped walk her up stairs and sat her down at the table. She looked a mess. She was sweating from all the struggling during her tickling ordeal, and she was still crying. Tears streamed down her cheeks as they put a big plate of eggs, bacon, sausage biscuits and gravy before her. No one said a word to her. They talked among themselves about chores, and everyday things about the farm.
After everyone was about finished eating, Grandma asked the girls if they fed the goats yet. They said they would right after breakfast.
Molly said, “Hey, maybe we will take our new friend with us to help feed the goats.”
Melanie looked at her, and then looked around at everyone else and they all were smiling mischievously. She looked down at her plate, hardly touched and began to cry again.
Soon all the girls got up, and they helped stand Melanie up as well. They all walked out the kitchen door and told Melanie to get into the jeep. Melanie was still stark naked and the seat stung her butt and back from the suns heat. But she settled back after a bit. Cindy got in to drive, and Mindy, Molly, and Millie hung on the back and the sides. They drive just a short distance to the other side of the barn towards a medium sized corral made of wooden rails. Cindy pulled the jeep straight up to the rails and stopped about 3 feet away from it. Molly and Millie ran to the barn and brought out a duffle bag and a blanket and a couple of long lengths of rope. They climbed into the corral and opened the duffle. Pulling out a blanket, they spread it out on the ground in the center, and started tying the ropes to a couple support rails on the other side of the coral.
“Ok, sweetie, time to get out.” Cindy said and climbed out. Melanie climbed out of the jeep and stood there in shock and fear of what was to come next.
Cindy and Molly helped Melanie climb over the rails into the corral. They practically had to drag her over to the blanket. After shoving her down on to the blanket, they quickly strapped leather cuffs around her ankles and wrists. Then they clipped the wrist restraints together. Melanie fought them every step of the way, but to no avail. The four girls easily over powered her and eventually sat on her to keep her from moving around. Molly pulled the ropes over and began to tie them to her ankles individually.
Then she ran over and jumped the rails of the corral by the jeep. In just under a minute, she snaked a cable through the fence rails, and Mindy ran over and grabbed it. She walked backwards towards where Melanie was lying on the ground. She handed it to Cindy who then clipped it to the wrist restraints. With a wave from Cindy, Molly turned on a winch attached to the front of the jeep. The girls got off of Melanie and the slack in the cable became taut and Melanie was pulled tight. Poor girl was completely spread out at the legs, and hanging by the ropes and cable about a foot off the ground.
Then Millie went to the barn and came back with a heavy bucket and a ladle of some type. Melanie was crying again, just saying NO, over and over again repeatedly. Her arms started to ach from being pulled tightly.
Millie stuck the ladle into the bucket and dipped out a thick, brown goo and slowly started spreading it all over Melanie’s feet. She made sure to get plenty of it in between her toes. Then she put some on her knees, her privates, tummy, sides, breasts armpits and even on both sides of her neck.
The girls all stepped back, giggling, and climbed out of the corral. They opened a gate from the barn and in ran about 15 small goats! They smelled the goo, which was a mixture of sorghum molasses and oats. Within seconds, they all started licking Melanie. Everywhere there was this goo, they licked. Her neck, tummy, knees, armpits, tummy, and her feet. Two goats were competing to lick her privates. So in all these extremely ticklish areas, were suddenly being licked profusely by 15 rough long, goat tongues, all greedy and hungry.
Melanie Screamed and laughed harder than she ever had before. She was going insane from all the multiple stimulations of her truly hyper-ticklish body. Her agony was absolutely unbearable. And the goats just kept licking nonstop without any mercy. She couldn’t even form words enough to beg and plead. Just one long laughing scream, then she would try to catch her breath and scream some more. This ordeal went on for probably 30 minutes or so. Meanwhile, the girls were sitting on the top rail watching and talking to Grandma, who unbeknownst to Melanie, was video taping the whole show.
“Ya know Grandma, I think we could get 50 grand for this one. She’s prettier than a lot of them and look at just how crazy ticklish she is!” said Cindy.
“Yes, child I think you’re right. In fact that Mr. Raven would probably want her. I’ll call him right after we’re done here. He LOVES super ticklish girls. “Said Grandma.

The end of part 1

wow Sadistic i come home today from a two day trip and find this nice surprise. thanks so much, Tony. its a great start love the fan with the feathers lol.. and oo btw can i have a mustang? you are such a great writer that i am truly flattered you chose to use me as a subject. thanks again. xoxo

isabeau

Wow, Melanie - he's as bad as I am - I wonder if Rachel should go there looking for grandma's apple pie recipe - maybe not! :devil:

Woo-Hoo!

Once again, Sadistickler, you've come through for us. Sometimes I wish you weren't so damned good at writing stories, though. I can't seem to even get through ONE of your magnificent pieces of literature without needing a little, uh...private time, if you know what I mean. Anyhoo, thanks for your awesome creativity and Happy Tickling, my friend. :bouncybou

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back