• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High School Tickle

Sherm

TMF Novice
<p>Like many, High School was some of the best tickle times there were. There was one though that will always be remembered as my favorite. So's not to bore anyone I'll keep it as short as I can.

<p>Cathy was only a friend during school, but we got along so well and hung out together often. One evening we were watching TV at a friend's house, Cathy sitting in-between us.

<p>I had my right ankle atop my left knee when Cathy reached over and pulled out a hair that was sticking out of the sock. I poked her in the ribs, (always a “jump spot” for her) and said knock it off.

<p>A few minutes later she did it again. This time I reached down and pinched her ankle, grabbing her nylon and snapping it a couple of times. Then she told me to knock it off.

<p>Then for the third time she snatched a hair and again I reached down and kept snapping her nylon and wouldn't stop. Finally she whacked me on the back and said stop it. I said <b>“You keep hurting me”</b>.

<p>As I kept snapping at her ankle she started pounding on my back, not real hard, with her fist and said, <b>“But that doesn't hurt, it tickles”!</b>

<p>Without hardly a thought I grabbed her ankle and pulled it to my lap and pulled off her loafer and said, <b>“Nah, now this is tickling”</b>, and began to dance my fingers lightly across the nyloned sole of her foot.

<p>She went nuts laughing and squirming for the next 30 seconds or so that I tickled her.

<p>I stopped after that but didn't let go of her ankle. She pleaded, <b>“Please Sherm, you can't. If you tickle me too much I'll get sick to my stomach</b>”. I just said, <b>"UH, Yea”</b>.

<p>I started again to dance my finger across her sole and she screamed <b>“OH MY GOD!!!”</b> and again bust out in hysterical laughter. Again for about 30 seconds I tickled her before stopping.

<p><b>“Now, are you gonna behave yourself”</b> I asked? She said, <b>“This is damn unfair. Let me go”</b>. And again I started to tickler her.

<p>To make a long story short she kept refusing to say she would behave, so for 20 minutes or so the 30 second tickles kept coming. At the end of around 20 minutes she finally promised not to pull any more leg hairs out so I let her go.

<p>I tickled Cathy a number of times before this, and quite a few after, but never as good or as long as this time. There was a short time after that when I wondered why I never tried to get closer to her since being tickled never seem to make her mad, but by the time I thought about trying she started dating another guy.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back