• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ishizu Ishtar

LOL oh I loved the imagery I mean it just pulled me in I felt like I was there watching and hearing her laugh and giggle while cringing and seeing Kaiba's evil grin blah blah blah, I would just like to point out that my comment is longer than the story. lol least I got a laugh in work.

Nakor said:
LOL oh I loved the imagery I mean it just pulled me in I felt like I was there watching and hearing her laugh and giggle while cringing and seeing Kaiba's evil grin blah blah blah, I would just like to point out that my comment is longer than the story. lol least I got a laugh in work.

lolololol maybe you should write a story yourself. you definitely have the humour down pat. and not to be totally mean but what kind of story is this? just asking

isabeau

isabeau said:
lolololol maybe you should write a story yourself. you definitely have the humour down pat. and not to be totally mean but what kind of story is this? just asking

isabeau

Well if your calling what -I- wrote a story then I must wonder.....about many things.

On the other hand if your asking about the orginal poster. I would venture it was a joke. +) Tho generally a joke isn't funny if you have to explain it. Thats been my general opinion for a while now. =)

It would seem to be mocking yu-gi-oh.

Well going back to my opinion once again, as long as the joke makes you laugh, who cares. =)

Nakor said:
Well if your calling what -I- wrote a story then I must wonder.....about many things.

On the other hand if your asking about the orginal poster. I would venture it was a joke. +) Tho generally a joke isn't funny if you have to explain it. Thats been my general opinion for a while now. =)

It would seem to be mocking yu-gi-oh.

Well going back to my opinion once again, as long as the joke makes you laugh, who cares. =)

hmm i meant you put together your words very well... thats all. and ooooooooo its a joke, well duh on me. must be a blonde moment again

isabeau

I've never been good with people or compliments so I thank you. =)

too bad

I was looking forward to a story with Ishizu. I requested it ages ago.

Still it cracked me up.
So i'll forgive the poster for pulling my leg.

darthbane06 said:
Wow! we have a Shakespeare in the works here!

lol to write or not to write that is the question. more i demand more now

isabeau :D

yeah

Indeed miss. One line resumé now could someone write the ten page story rofl :bouncybou

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back