• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Security Guard Tickling Tales

flecke

TMF Novice
Security Guard Tales: #2 ( true )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another Tale from my job as a Hospital Security Guard:

In the Hospital that I work there is a small room on a floor that has more or less a small comfy setting to relax in. There are 2 chairs and one couch and a fireplace. It is for anyone that wishes to be in there.
Well to give kind of a back story, we deal with very nasty people at the Hospital occasionally. There was one person in particular that was giving me a problem. She was a Drug Company rep. and she always parked her car in the ambulance bay...blocking the parking area for ambulances. She was always nasty about moving her vehicle and on several occasions cussed me out.
But, alas there was a problem. She was not an ugly person...about mid 30's and shorter with long blonde hair and she always wore a dress and heels. and there is the problem....she would take every opportunity to lean against a table or counter top and pop her soles out of her shoes and play with her shoe with her toes...I cannot say for sure...but I was sure she did it on purpose and knew it drove me crazy.
One night, she got permission to stay in that room overnight. I worked the night shift and when I found this out I really forgot it...because she was a bitch. Well on my rounds I happend by that room and saw my chance. There laying...face down...on the couch...was the lady. Sheer joy went over my body when I looked and sure enough...there they were...her feet with heels still on where resting on the arm rest of the couch...and she was snoring...and snoring loudly.
I crept in very quietly and turned the chair by the couch toward her feet and sat down...there before me was this womens heel covered feet....begging for me to aquaint myself with them. I gently grabbed her right heel and started to slowly pull it off...It slid off with a sort of pop sound...due to them being on a long time...and then the left. I about died right there...she didn't even budge and kept on snoring.
I checked her shoes....size 9 1/2.....and they were perfect. Perfect deep arches, nice smooth wrinkles, and great plump toes. I took my index finger and placed it on her right heel and ran it down her sole in an "S" motion...all the way down her tender sole wrinkled and bobbed....she snored louder...and her left foot reached over and scratched her right foot. I then did the same thing from heel to toes but this time both feet at the same time....this time her legs were bouncing and I heard a slight giggle in ther snore.
I decided to go big time and I each hand on a sole and started in tickling fast on those soles...scribbling all over....she snorted and snored and giggled all the way through it...this continued for about 5 min or so.
I finished this off with a very nice and in depth toe tickle...with my fingers sawing in between her toes...and then I placed her heels back on her feet and left the room a happy...happy man.
anyone who likes this story please let me know and I will keep posting.

A fine tale!

Sounds like a fantasy I've had myself a time or two... except that in mine the lady wore tan nylons and woke up horny!

Keep writing. I think your stories are getting better each time.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back