• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rasputin's Reign Part 3-Stacey and The Ticklish Foot Massage

Rasputin

TMF Expert
The following names have been ALTERED to conceal the identities of the ticklee and author.

Oh, the glory days of college! Countless young women around with laid back attitudes towards flirtatious behavior. It was an environment like collge that produced some of my greatest tickling experiences. College was where I met Stacey.

Stacey was the stereotypical female friend that we have all had. Standing all of 5'3", she was the definition of cute. Adorable little dimpled cheeks. Big brown puppy dog eyes. Brown hair that hung down a little past her shoulders. Little tiny hands and little, tiny, size 5.5 feet. We had a few classes together and she dated a friend of mine for a while. About once a week, she and I would go to lunch between classes. We talked about all sorts of things. Of course, I steered the conversation to tickling like a drunken captain steers a tanker towards the Alaskan shoreline.

She was one of those self-proclaimed "ticklish everywhere" girls. She told stories about old boyfriends using it against her. She talked about her brief stint in cosmetology school before college, and how when they studied pedicures she "laughed whenever anyone touched her feet". I had tried to get at her feet a couple times in her dorm room, but she would always be well-shoed or would do the under-the-butt-foot tuck. You know the defensive position where a girl basically sits on her feet. It was a couple years of knowing her before I actually got my chance at tickling her diminutive feet. Actually it was a couple years before I even saw her feet bare.

I drove by her off-campus apartment one night and decided to pop in. She had gotten off work from her part-time job at The Express. She had gotten into comfortable clothes-a hoodie sweatshirt, cotton boxers, and little brown socks. I remember we were talking and sitting on a little love seat. I realized this would be my best opportunity ever. I commented "Oh, look at your little brown socks." I reached over and pulled up her little foot. She immediately knew where I was going. Before she could object, I slipped the tiny sock right off her foot. I can still remember that the socks fit very loosely, and slid off with little effort. With this little naked foot in my grasp I proceeded to get in my two years worth. I remember there was a shriek and then mad convulsing on the loveseat. I teased "You really are ticklish!!". The best part was that her foot fit perfectly in the crook between my arm and body. I stopped just to admire how she was tugging her little foot trying to escape, to no avail. Realizing I had her trapped and overpowered, I went to a slower light fingertip stroke on her soles and toe pads. She wasn't laughing anymore so much as trying to evade my hands and catch her breath. That was the first time I had tickled her feet. Her feet were cute enough. Little chubby toes. The one thing that stuck out in my mind was that from the instep point of view it looked like she had high arches. But from the outstep point of view her feet looked very flat. I think the only time her toenails were polished was the one time I later did it.

Eventually we began to casually date like everyone does in college. I remember she called me one day while she was on her way home from work. I invited her over to my dorm, as I still dwelled in the commmune. When she came to the door she was all Express' d up, as was the fashion at the time. I had a strict "no shoes" in my dorm room policy. Everyone in this forum knows my alterior motive. She popped of her little clunky heeled loafers that shot her up to 5'5". She plopped down on my leather loveseat and we started discussing her day. She said that she was really tired. I saw my opportunity, and offered a warm lotion foot massage. (For those of you have read my other stories, yes, the really light touch lotion foot massage is my M.O.) She of course was instantly against it. I swore that it would not tickle, and that if it did, I would stop. She had that big dimpled smile on her face and was shaking her head in disbelief as to what she was agreeing to. I popped a botte of Bath and Body Works lotion in the microwave-Plumeria. (For those of you trying this at home, crack open the lid and run the microwave for about 15-25 seconds at 50% power. Shake the bottle thoroughly to mix the temperature evenly before applying.) While the microwave was running she giggled, "I can't believe I am letting you do this." I sat back over on the couch and pulled off her khaki colored socks, exposing the nerve laiden extremities. At this point in our relationship, she totally knew I was into feet. I walked over to the microwave, pulled out the lotion, and shook it vigorously. I looked back over at her and she said a quote that will always be burnt into my brain: "This is gonna tickle so bad!"

I sat on the loveseat and pulled her foot into my lap. I squirted lotion onto my hand and immediately started with my "patented" terribly light touch. Within seconds she began giggling and buried her face in her hands. I heard a muffled "Oh my God!". I taunted, "It's not that bad is it?". She giggled "It is!". Realizing she was going to make me stop I decided to apply pressure so she might be able to learn to enjoy it. Within a few seconds, she had that stoned-like relaxed look on her face. I knew there would be a fresh foot to start in on soon. The funny thing was eventually I asked her if the new style of massage tickled, she said yes. However she wasn't twitching, flinching, or laughing. When I moved to the new foot I repeated the same feathery touch. She again reacted to the tickling like one would expect. "You really like torturing me, don't you?" she coyly whimpered.

College was definitely the best five and a half years of my life!

"I had tickled her feet several times before, but this, by far, was the best!"

Rasputin

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back