• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rasputin's Reign Part 4-Heather and Patti At The Pool (MF/F)

Rasputin

TMF Expert
(The following names have been ALTERED to conceal the identities of the ticklee and author)

For the tickling and foot fetish communities, summer is the most wonderful time of the year. Minimal clothes expose extra sensitive flesh. Toe rings, sandals, and pedicures abound as far as the eye can see! Swimming pools and bikinis. All of these elements combine to create the formula for many tickling opportunities. I am never one to squander those opportunities. Evidently neither did Patti.

My buddy Jake and I had met Heather and Patti at a company picnic in the summer after our senior year in High School. Patti and Heather lived in another town 20 minutes away, although our parents worked for the same company. To make a long story short, Jake hooked up with Heather and I hooked up with Patti. That lead to a summer of partying with those girls.

Insert gratuitous descriptions here: Heather was 5'8" and was what you would call voluptuous. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't skinny. I guess you would say built for comfort, not for speed. She had brown hair with blonde highlights. Her hair was cut like a short Jennifer Anniston bob, and she sported glasses that at the time were identical to Lisa Loeb's. (All children of the 90's will know what those are). Heather had some of the highest arches I had ever seen. It was like the St. Louis Gateway started at her heel and terminated at her toes. Her feet were pretty great, except for her strange taste in polish colors. Patti was kind of a plain jane, Birkenstock wearin', hippie chic. With long sandy blond hair, usually in a ponytail, she sported small, round, silver-rimmed glasses. She was very thin, and had relatively big feet compared to her skinny calves. Olive Oilesque, if you will. However, when she sported a bikini top, you didn't notice the flaws. A tight tan stomach complemented everything to the north. All you saw were two perfect-shaped, grapefruit-sized breasts, struggling to stay restrained by the yellow plaid, lycra/cotton blend. In short, she was a butter-face. Patti was not ticklish anywhere and she had some flat feet and finger-toes going on. However, she was a blast to hang out with.

One particular occasion was a pool party at my parent's place. They had gone out of town for a business/pleasure trip, leaving me behind to fend for my own business/pleasure. It was a sunny Thursday afternoon in late July. We were a bunch of soon-to-be college students making the most of a party summer. Heather and Patti came over to my house to hang out with Jake and I, plus to consume Margaritas. About one pitcher in, they started getting silly. Jake had ran in the house to get cigarettes and use the facilities. While he was inside I started dunking the girls, in the hopes of getting an errant bikini top to fall off, or a breast to pop out. After giving up on Patti I decided to turn my attention to Heather. When she realized that she was the next victim, she dashed towards the steps in the shallow end. Before she could escape, I had her in the grasp (They always said I moved like Jason from Friday The 13th in water). With my arms hooked in with hers I pulled her back away from the steps. I spun her around and Patti was standing right there at Heather's kicking feet. I kept saying "Are you ready? Are you ready?" I had a dunking technique where I would sway back and forth, leaving the victim at the mercy of a dunking pendulum.

To my immense awe, surprise, and arousal, Patti moved closer to Heather's splashing feet.

"I know what she likes....." Patti cooed deviously as she closed in on the high arches.

"GOD NO! GOD NO!!!!!" pleaded Heather, followed by a blood curdling shriek. By the end of the shriek, Patti already had a death grip on Heather's ankle, and was wiggling her long nails at Heather's soles.

"GOD HELP!" were the last words uttered before a panic stricken, squealing laughter erupted. Patti was using her nails like a real pro. This went on for about 5 or 6 seconds when I decide to mix in some dunking. I only dunked her two three times for fear of her safety. At the end of the dunks, Patti had switched to the other foot.

"Heather likes it when you play with her toes!" Patti sang out. The nails went back to work on the toes. Heather bucked to get away from Patti when I decided to poke my fingers into her ribs. There is nothing more primal and electric than a woman trying to escape two spots being tickled simultaneously. The sounds from Heather were almost as if she had went into a religious trance and was speaking in tongues. After about a minute of this, we released her. She splashed away from us like a baby seal fleeing a great white shark.

She ran up the steps on to the concrete deck to Jake, where he had watched the whole incident. He was pretty amused by our ganging up on her. "Hide me, HIDE ME!" she screamed as she crouched down behind him.

God I love summertime and swimming pools!

Rasputin

Last edited:
Rasputin said:
"Hide me, HIDE ME!" she screamed as she crouched down behind him.
LMAO!

I wonder if Heather is around here somewhere? (Patti said she liked having her toes tickled!)

Great story, very well told. I look forward to reading more of your experiences.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back