• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Old Scholar Part 2; The Celebration (MF/F, Rated XXX)

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The Old Scholar Part 2; The Celebration
(To learn about the success these three are celebrating, read my earlier story, The Old Scholar)

There were three in the party that had taken the Imperial Suite, the largest and most luxuriously appointed accommodations offered by the Emperor’s Rest, the best inn the city state of Dalgorra had to offer. The leader of the group appeared to be in his mid to late fifties. He stood 6’1” and appeared to weigh about 320 pounds. He had immense musculature under a layer of fat which was not nearly as thick as it seemed at first glance. Nor was it apparent that he was the mightiest war wizard in this or over a hundred other worlds he frequented.
He was, in fact, Lord Mikran the Hammer, known to his foes as the Hammer of Hell, and known to the truly well informed as The Godslayer. His own appearance and incredible physical capabilities were not the least of his magical constructs. He was well over 40,000 years old.
Mikran was accompanied by two striking women. They were tall, strong, lithe and muscular. Both had the bodies of trained athletes and faces lovely as those the great poets rhapsodized about.
The 5’9” brunette was the Demoiselle Tirane de la Montaigne. Her naturally wavy hair was that intense black that has blue highlights. Her breathtakingly lovely face was heart shaped, very lightly tanned with a faint olive undertone to the healthy pink under the tan. Tirane (pronounced Teer-ahn-ah) had jet black eyes, a small straight nose, and a wide mouth with sensual lips that made men think of kissing. Her neck was long and elegant, her shoulders and arms unusually muscular for a woman. Her very slightly pointed ears disclosed her one eighth Elvish ancestry, as did her slightly almond shaped and slightly tilted eyes.
Tirane’s breasts were on the small side of average, but extremely well rounded, with small nipples that grew much larger when she was excited, as she was now. Her well muscled torso was lithe and exciting to see as she twisted it back and forth, loosening up for what she knew would be a very strenuous night.
Tirane had a flat, firm belly and a slender waist widening to womanly hips and a sweetly rounded butt. Her thighs were deliciously shaped, long and lean with the muscles clearly visible, ending in cute little knees. Her calves were those of a dancer, with the distinctive dancer’s shape. She had lovely ankles leading to long, narrow feet with six long straight toes each, and her arches were higher than anyone of pure human blood would have had.
She was also a great deal stronger than a pure human woman built like her could have been. As she stood unselfconsciously naked, she knew that what she had just agreed to would call on every bit of that strength and endurance.
5’7” natural strawberry-golden blonde Lady Sharona of Engarth, Baronette of the Scythian Empire, had been Tirane’s best friend for twelve years and fighting partner for ten. Sharona’s face was just as lovely as Tirane’s, but different. Sharona’s face was ellipsoid in shape, with full cheeks. She had cornflower blue eyes and a wide, generous, full lipped mouth. Her complexion was golden tan over peaches and cream.
Sharona’s build was huskily muscular in a very sexy, feminine way. Her breasts were outright big. Her arms, shoulders, neck, chest and torso fairly rippled with shapely, attractive sinew. Sharona’s belly was a highly defined six pack. Her ass was delightfully rounded, her hips string and womanly.
Sharona’s legs were a vision of feminine power, with startlingly large, sharply defined muscles. All the way from her hips, down her thighs to her knees, down her calves and shins to her ankles, and over the tops of her feet to her toes, Sharona was one long, elegant line of perfect athletic body development. Her short, cute round toes and the pale, soft soles of her sexy, short, wide feet, were the only parts of Sharona that did not present the appearance of physical strength and toughness. (For those who are interested, Sharona is very closely based, with her permission, on an ex-girlfriend of mine Named Sharon Engert. Sharon has a website at sharonengert.com where she is available to do live in person modeling work for photo shoots or videos. She does tickling shoots and videos, also non tickling bondage, both with a specialty in very stringent and difficult bondage. She is also available as a mixed wrestling dominatrix. If you contact her commercially, tell her Mitch sent you. Yes she really is extremely ticklish, and yes she really does love to be tickled, especially in bondage, and yes it REALLY turns her on. She is a laugher and a squirmer, not a screamer and thrasher. No, she is not bi, but she will do bi scenes in shoots or vids.)
In addition to being friends and fighting partners in their mutual profession of sellsword mercenary soldier, Tirane and Sharona were bisexual lovers. Both preferred men but loved each other. Neither was jealous of the other’s male lovers, who were plentiful for both.
Over the years there had been one major bone of contention between them; tickling. Sharona had loved tickling ever since she was a little girl. She adored submissively getting tickled by large, powerful men, especially in an explicitly sexual context and with bondage involved. Sharona also enjoyed dominantly tickling other women. She had frequently offered to let Tirane tie and tickle her, even though she normally did not like getting tickled by other women. For her beloved Tirane, Sharona would make an exception.
Tirane had consistently turned down Sharona’s offers, refusing to be either the tickler or the ticklee. The truth was, Tirane was utterly terrified of getting tickled. It was her Elvish blood. She was more ticklish than any human woman could possibly be. The way it made her lose control and get desperate for sexual release incredibly quickly scared her to death.
Lately, Tirane had been wavering. She trusted Sharona so completely, she trusted Sharona’s assertion that the experience would lead her to the greatest pleasure she’d ever experienced. But, Tirane was still afraid. She was sorely tempted by Sharona’s offer to let Tirane bind and tickle her, but she held back because she was afraid that if she accepted, she would then find it impossible to say no the next time Sharona asked her to be the submissive ticklee.
During the long journey from Gilgarr on the Devil Coast, something had distracted Tirane to the point that she inadvertently trapped herself into consenting to be the submissive ticklee for not only Sharona, but Mikran as well! It happened because the two lover/partner/friends had always told each other everything.
Tirane had become envious of Sharona’s lovemaking with Mikran. The wizard used magic to increase his abilities of all kinds, including his ability to please women! His body parts changed size and shape magically in order to give each woman the greatest pleasure possible. He was always exactly the best size and shape for each lover. He could climax and still continue having sex, as many times as necessary to sate the needs of his lover. He had enchanted his own body so that any contact with him gave any woman intense pleasure.
So, when the victory celebration reached the stage where Sharona and Mikran were heading for the bed they would share while Tirane went to her solitary one Tirane suddenly turned and said; “Hey Shar? It’s no fair you hoggin the hunk there. I wanna piece!”
Sharona was startled; “Tir, look, there’s stuff you don’t know about Mikran.”
“Unless you been braggin’ Shar, there’s plenny a him ta go roun’, an’ I WANNA PIECE!”
“Look, Tir, there’s something than Mikran can NOT do without, and you won’t want to do it for him. It’s something you”
“ENUFF! I don’ care. Waddeva’ he needs, ‘s okay, I’ll give it! But I. Wan’. A. Piece. Unnastan’?”
“Tir, you’re as drunk as a skunk! You don’t know what you’re saying!”
“Am not an’ do too!”
Mikran, with an evil gleam in his eye, gestured with his right hand. One of the four large, heavily carved silver rings on that hand flashed blue. Mikran said; “Sharona, Tirane is not drunk any more. I fixed it.”
Tirane, looking stubborn, said; “I never was drunk!”
Before Sharona could speak, Mikran gestured to her to stay silent, with a wicked wink for emphasis. Puzzled, Sharona subsided. Mikran spoke up; “If you were never drunk, then I can hold you to the promise you made that whatever I need to make love to you, you will give me?”
“Absolutely. I swear it on my bounden word as a free mercenary of the sisterhood.”
“Oh Tir.” Sharona sighed. “You really stepped in it now. You know you were drunk when you said it. You could have repudiated the words. Could have. But now, you’ve made a pledge that the Gods would hold you to even if Mikran didn’t. But if I know that gleam in his eye, he has no inclination to let you off the hook.”
“Is it really that bad Shar.?”
“For you, yes it is. Tell her, Mikran.”
“Tirane,” He said; “I have a fetish, amounting to an obsession. A fetish so strong that I can’t function without gratifying it in the process.”
Tirane groaned; “Oh, no. I KNEW about that. Shar told me. How can I be so damn dumb? You have to put your women in bondage and tickle them.”
Tirane wailed; “Dear Gods I HATE getting tickled!”
Sharona, knowing full well that her dear friend would not be harmed, and would end up enjoying the experience in spite of herself, began to get into the proceedings. She practically sang; “Too late now Tir! The Gods hold your promise, and that means that you have to do whatever Mikran wants!”
“Devils and Demons! Can’t you at least reverse that spell so I’m drunk again? It won’t bother so much that way!”
“I never worked out a reverse version of the sobering spell. Never saw a need for it.”
Internally, Mikran was chuckling. He had deliberately used an old version of the sobering spell. A version he had discarded millennia ago due to a minor but annoying side effect. Stubbornness. The now sober beneficiary would insist, for at least five minutes after the spell took effect, that they had never been drunk. They would adamantly stand by whatever drunken maundering they had uttered before the spell was cast. Mikran had done that because he really, really wanted to get his hands on Tirane’s ticklish body. Now, he would.
“Let’s begin.” Mikran said. As Tirane reached to start undressing, Mikran clapped his hands. Instantly, Tirane was stark naked, her clothing freshly cleaned and neatly folded on a chair, her boots under the chair seat. “Eep!” She exclaimed. Mikran snapped his fingers, and Tirane found herself stretched out in the middle of the huge bed in the center of the chamber.
Mikran had bound her with magic. The bonds could not be seen, and the bodies of Mikran and Sharona could pass through them but Tirane’s could not. She was held quite securely but with no discomfort.
Tirane was secured at the tip of each finger, at each wrist, on each upper arm, at each shoulder. She was restrained at each thigh just above the knee, at each ankle, at each toe, and at the top of her head. Mikran could change her position however he chose, with a thought.
Tirane tested her bonds. She felt utterly helpless, but somehow that was okay. Somehow, Tirane was totally certain that neither Mikran nor Sharona would hurt her or harm her in any way. They would not allow hurt or harm to come to her either. She just knew it.
As Sharona lay down on the bed alongside her on her right, and Mikran on her left, Tirane realized something. They would have no compunction at all about driving her out of her mind in the meanwhile.
Mikran gestured, and handed Sharona a pair of long, white feathers he had produced. One had a bluntly rounded end, the other was pointed. Mikran had a pair that were identical except for being light blue.
Sharona started. She reached out and lazily teased Tirane’s belly with the edge of the pointed feather. The apprehensive look on Tirane’s face dissolved into sweet, girlish giggles and smiles. Wickedly grinning, Sharona said; “Wow, Tir. You are like way, WAY more ticklish than I am girl. I didn’t think that was possible. Hee hee hee.”
Tirane kept on giggling, and now began wriggling and squirming as well, as the tease of the feather continued. Sharona added the blunt feather, running it slowly up and down Tir’s curvy flank.
Tir’s giggles turned into laughs at that. “Noohohohoho! Pleheeheeheese! Ahhahaha!” Tir’s body arched to her left, trying futilely to escape from the feathers tormenting her from the right. That was when Mikran joined in, using his feathers to do the same thing to Tir’s left side that Shar was doing to her right.
Tir’s lovely body just wiggled from side to side, out of control, refusing to admit what her mind knew too well, that escape was impossible. What surprised her was how good it felt. Something about being out of control just felt liberating, and Tir really liked it.
Mikran moved down on the bed, and began lightly feathering Tir’s gorgeous thighs. Mikran loved the way the long muscles tensed, writhed, gave up the struggle and relaxed, only to tense again as the tickling sensations kept growing more powerful.
Seeing that the leg tickling was turning Tir on, Shar moved down also, and used both of her feathers to tease at Tir’s calves and her kneehollows. Tir tried to clamp down and stop giggling. Her face was suffused with a wide, mouth closed smile. Within that smile, through gritted teeth, emerged; “Mmmmm! Mhmmhmm! Hmmmhmmmhmmmhmmm! Hmmmhmmhmm!” Deep gasping breath; “Mmmmmmmmhmmhmmhmmhmmhmm! Mmmhmmhmm-Ha ha ha ha! Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee! Awhawhaw! C’mohawhon! Pleeheeheeze! Merherhercy! Oh! Oh! Ooohwheeheeheeheehee! Wheeeeee! Heehee! Whoooooooooohoohoo!
Mikran switched targets again. The blunt feather played in Tir’s armpit, while his pointed one teased her sweet breast. Shar did the same on Tir’s other side. Tir was already extremely turned on at that point, to have feathers teasing her breasts while her armpits were tickled, depriving her of any chance to control or damp down her responses, was brand new to Tir. She was carried to heights of arousal she had never known before.
Mikran left his feathers to do their wicked work on their own while he moved up the bed to curl around Tir’s head. He watched her beautiful face work as she helplessly laughed. It was clear from her facial expressions that the ticklish beauty was desperately trying to stop herself from laughing, and completely unable to. Mikran reached down to caress Tir’s face, not tickling, simply caressing her cheeks, neck and throat. Then he leaned in and tongue kissed her wide open mouth.
The kiss was warm, wet, deep, long and very, very thorough. Tir could feel a wave of pleasure, joy and arousal spread from her mouth to engulf her whole body. It felt as if that wave ignited each nerve ending in her skin as it passed, sending messages of happy sensations.
All of a sudden, the tickling was just as much of a torture, but pleasure had added itself to the torture. The awful feathers seemed to tickle even more, and Tir laughed even harder, but now she enjoyed being tickled! She actually liked how it felt! She was suddenly happy to be so defenseless, in the hands of the two people whom (she might as well admit it about Mikran too) she loved more than anything else in the world,
Tir knew that Shar and Mikran would take merciless advantage of her helpless, ticklish vulnerability. But now, somehow, that no longer scared her. In fact, she was eager to find out what tricks they would use to increase her ticklish torment and pleasure beyond endurability! Tir longed to say this. She wanted to communicate her new feelings to Mikran and Shar, but whenever she opened her mouth only laughter came forth. Then she thought; “Ahawlright. Lahayhayter. Ahafter theyheyhey fihihinish titicklinging meheeheeheehee!”
Tir was so tickled that even her thoughts were interrupted by laughter! Shar and Mikran changed positions. Shar curled around Tir’s head, kissing her sweetly on the mouth while delicately tickling her ears with those horrible, maddening feathers.
Mikran was lying with his upper body across Tir’s waist. His big hands were gently but quite firmly tickling her ribs. His mouth was teasing first one nipple, then the other, back and forth again and again, while the long silky whickers of his beard tickled the underside of whichever breast he was teasing the nipple of.
This whisker tickling was not just incidental to the motion of his lower jaw; he had magically animated his beard, which was actively stroking Tir’s breasts in a deliberately ticklish manner. Meanwhile, the two feathers Mikran had animated were busily tickling Tir’s armpits.
Tir’s entire body seemed to be vibrating with sensations. It was delicious. It was terrible. It was both at once. It was completely beyond her experience. One part of her desperately wanted the torment to end, because she just couldn’t stand any more. Another and equally strong part loved the wickedly intense sensations and loved the way they made her feel even more, and hoped they’d go on for a very long time.
Inside her head, Tir wailed; “I’m so confused!” Of course, all that came out of her was wild, helpless laughter, muffled by Shar’s kissing mouth over hers.
Tir’s loving tormenters changed their positions again. Mikran took his wandering feather back in hand and began softly stroking Tir’s engorged labia. That made her shrill out peals of high, screaming laughter. Shar went down to the opposite end of the bed, and began stroking Tir’s helpless feet with her feathers.
The pointed feather went in between Tir’s toes, tickling the exquisitely sensitive skin there. The end of the blunt feather played up and down on the flats of Tir’s soles. Tir’s laughter lowered in pitch, but remained just as loud. Tir simply couldn’t believe how she felt. The tickling of her tender bare feet was completely unbearable, and yet she still found herself loving it.
The feel of feathers, now joined by Mikran’s broad tongue, caressing her fully engorged labia was driving her to insanity, and yet she adored him for doing it to her. Amid her ticklish delirium a small, quiet part of Tir’s mind (apparently the part containing her sense of humor) plaintively asked; “Mommy, can you help me find my mind? I think I lost it someplace!”
The next thing she knew, the tip of Mikran’s tongue was flicking the tip of her clit, send sharp shocks of pleasure that sailed up her spine to detonate in Tir’s brain. Tir’s wild laughter began to be punctuated by loud oohs and aahs of approval and pleasure.
Shar, hearing this and seeing what Mikran was doing, put down the feathers and started to play her tongue over and between Tir’s long slender toes. At the same time, Shar skated her fingernails all over Tir’s tender arches. This tickled Tir so badly, her eyes began filling with tears, which began trickling down her cheeks.
In the sound of Tir’s laughter there was now the distinct sound of her crying as she laughed. It was the plaintive note of a little girl being tickled too much and unable to take it.
Tir’s mind shut down, drowned in a flood of sensations, and all of a sudden she came. It was the most powerful orgasm she ever had. It was signaled by the loudest orgasmic scream Shar had ever heard.
Mikran and Shar kept on going until Tir got off three more times. Then Shar took over applying her mouth to Tir’s sex and tickling Tir’ inner thighs with her fingers. Mikran, with a wicked grin, magically bound Shar into place on all fours between Tir’s spread legs.
Now Mikran lay on his back and applied his skilled mouth to Shar’s sex. Shar was already extremely aroused by observing and participating in Tir’s helpless torment. After just a few strokes of Mikran’s tongue, Shar was ready to pop. Then Mikran rested his spread upper arms across Shar’s ankles. Bending his elbows sharply, he started to tickle Shar’s desperately ticklish, exquisitely sensitive arches with all of his fingertips.
Taken completely by surprise, Shar erupted in loud, wild laughter and came almost instantly. Just as it had done to Tir a few minutes earlier, orgasm suddenly increased Shar’s ticklishness.
When the tickles hit, Shar stopped tickling Tir, but Mikran set both pointed feathers to stroking Tir’ toes while the blunt ones were made to graze up and down her smooth arches. Both women’s feet were being tickled unbearably. While Mikran’s mouth made Shar hit one climax after another, Shar’s laughing mouth affected Tir like a moist, living vibrator, giving her orgasms in rapid succession.
For each lovely woman, the torture of having her tender feet tickled was more than offset by the pleasure of multiple orgasms. Now Mikran felt it was his turn to get off.
Magically raising Tir’s bottom off the bed Mikran spread her knees wide and then brought her feet together till they almost touched. Sliding his legs under Tir’s sexy butt, Mikran slipped his member slowly into Tir. As h went in, he changed size and shape. By the time he was all the way in, he was optimized to give her the maximum possible stimulation.
Tir, who had just about gotten her breath back, was purring with pleasure. She started to wiggle her hip, wanting to get herself off, when she suddenly felt Mikran’s animated whiskers start tickling her feet.
It tickled more than anything else ever. It started with tickling in a place that had never been tickled before, as a row of individual whisker strands inserted themselves under Tir’s toenails and started to tickle the insanely sensitive flesh there.
Tir roared with laughter. Her hips began gyrating wildly. The tickling was driving her mad, but the happy sensations from inside were heavenly. Then Mikran turned up the tickling.
To Tir, it felt like each individual nerve ending in her tender feet was being individually tickled by one of Mikran’s magically sentient whiskers! The contacts began at her heels and spread upwards. Over her heels, her soles, her arches, the stems of her toes, the pads, the tender ‘tween toes and the tips of her toes, Tir now felt every ticklish nerve in her feet getting tickle teased all at the same time. Her body convulsed with unbearable ticklish laughter and rapid fire orgasms, one after an other.
Tir had momentarily forgotten Shar was present, caught up in what Mikran was doing to her. Now, Shar reminded her. Crouching on Mikran’s chest, bare feet hooked over his huge shoulders, Shar leaned forward and took Tir’s clit into her mouth the way Mikran had earlier.
With Mikran inside her and her clit in Shar’s mouth, with Mikran’s beard tickling her feet and with Shar’s fingers tickling her ribs, Tir was in the joyful agony of unbearable tickling combined with the heavenly sensation of absolute maximum sexual stimulation. She entered a state of continuous orgasm.
Not to leave Shar out, Mikran used magic to ensure that distraction would not cause Shar to stop mouthing and finger tickling Tir, and he magically bound Shar in place.
Mikran magically extended his tongue till it reached into Shar far enough to stimulate her G-spot. His moustache extended like two mall wings to tickle Shar’s labia. Some whiskers that weren’t engaged in tormenting Tir extended, lubricated, and reached under Shar’s flesh hood to tickle her clit.
Then Mikran reached up with his hands and began spider dancing his fingers all over Shar’s ticklish feet. He eventually settled them to dance torturously on Shar’s pretty, pink, sweetly curved arches, while two locks of his hair gave Shar’s toes the same treatment his whiskers were giving to Tir’s. That included a line of hairs tickling Shar under her toenails.
Shar went berserk laughing. Tir was already berserk laughing. Shortly both women were happily caught in a state of continuous orgasm while uncontrollably howling in tickled hysteria.
Then Mikran had the best orgasm he could remember, but, helped by magic, he was able to continue until he got off two more times. At the third time, he made himself throb inside both women, triggering both Tir and Shar into second stage orgasms, fully an order of magnitude more intense than the usual.
The immense bursts of pleasure both women experienced sent Mikran into doubled climax that was rare even for him. Unbinding, drying and rearranging everyone, the two contented women made a Mikran sandwich, and soon fell asleep with their beautiful heads on his shoulders. Mikran’s last thought before falling asleep was; “Now that was a celebration!”

As always, constructive criticisms and any efforts at illustration will be warmly welcomed and deeply appreciated.
Mastertank1

P.S. everyone remember, Mikran uses magic; do NOT try this at home! :sowrong:

ahhh but Mikran is real for me right? anyway continuous orgasms wow. what would that be like i wonder. awesome story and that Mikran is my tickle hero for real.

isabeau

ps lets hope he doesnt have to choose between the two of them, although it looks like all three get along terrifically.

isabeau said:
ahhh but Mikran is real for me right? anyway continuous orgasms wow. what would that be like i wonder. awesome story and that Mikran is my tickle hero for real.

isabeau

ps lets hope he doesnt have to choose between the two of them, although it looks like all three get along terrifically.

Dear Isabeau;
For you, my dear, Mikran will be just as real as you want him to be; your rescuer, protector, :cuddle: defender, lover :Kiss2: and tickler. :tickle:
Love :lovestory and tickles; <<<<----
Mastertank1 :devil:
a.k.a. Mikran The Hammer :firedevil

Bump

So it can be found

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

a bump

tp maintain proximity

Mastertank1

bump

Bumping by request.

Mastertank1

Bumped by request

Mastertank1

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back