• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“THAT 70’S TICKLING” -- Starring Laura Prepon and Mila Kunis

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Hey folks! Another celebrity story "from within the show". I believe the girls featured are pretty popular around here. SCOOBY--I had to go with the creative flow for part 1, BUT, don't worry--it's all in the service of what you want. Now, if only the Fox Network would check out the TMF! As always, feedback is appreciated and inspirational.

ddd

“THAT 70’S TICKLING”
Part I: David and Goliath
Starring Laura Prepon and Mila Kunis

4:07 pm, Sunday, Eric Forman’s Basement

Eric, Hyde, Fez, Kelso and Donna were hanging around Eric’s basement, pretty much as usual. Fez sat backwards on a straight-back chair and Kelso was sprawled out over half the couch. Donna controlled the other half of the couch, while Eric sat near her straddling its arm. Hyde, from his position in the old, stuffed chair, had been going on about the time he almost got arrested for strolling naked near a lake about two miles outside their town. Kelso cracked up over this for about five minutes and the others started laughing more at his reaction than at the story itself.

“Pretty funny, huh, Kelso?” Donna asked him, chuckling.

“Oh my God! The policeman said, ‘Lose something?’—that is priceless!” Kelso launched into another jag of chortles and guffaws.

Hyde chimed in, “Yes, our friend Kelso always sees the subtle, sophisticated humor in things.” His mouth formed the sarcastic little grin he employed about 50 times a day.

Jackie entered the basement brimming with energy. “Hey guys!” After a second, she turned toward Kelso who was still laughing. “What’s so funny, Michael? Suddenly, he stopped laughing in order to tell her, but she quickly shifted her attention toward the rest of the group. “It doesn’t matter…I had the best day!” she blurted out.

“Oh that’s absolutely fanta-a-astic!” Eric said with mock enthusiasm and Hyde chuckled to himself. Jackie frowned and tapped her foot slightly.

Fez quickly got up from his chair and came around the couch to face Jackie. “I’m interested in your day, Jackie dear. Tell me everything.” He took her two hands in his and tried to guide her toward a seat. She pulled her hands back, but then blinked, thought, and said, “OK!” The two of them went to sit in the far corner and started chatting away.

The other four resumed their conversation with Kelso breaking in every so often with shouts of “Naked!” or “Lose something?!” Donna told the three boys (again) about the time at the radio station when she got to speak with Bob Dylan for about 10 seconds.

“And then I heard an amazing secret from Michelle Farecky from Forestside High…” Jackie had raised her voice just loud enough for the others to hear the sentence and then lowered it again. She leaned in closer to Fez and adopted a conspiratorial posture, cupping one hand near her mouth.

Donna looked at Hyde. “Jackie’s got another little secret,” she sang.

Hyde smiled. Eric put a very serious expression on his face. “Dammit—I’ve GOT to know that secret. I’ll spare no expense!” Donna cracked up and looked over her shoulder at Jackie who still appeared to be in ‘secret-mode’. Donna laughed harder when Eric went into his wallet and started throwing one dollar bills up in the air. Hyde picked one up and stuffed it into his pocket. Eric stopped, stared at him, and quickly gathered up the rest of the bills.

“But ya know,” Donna began, “She is getting pretty annoying. I’m mean it’s like she’s 12 again.” Donna shook her head.

Now Hyde glanced over in Jackie’s direction. “She’s probably just going through a Fez right now.” Eric groaned and Donna slapped Hyde on the knee.

“Well the next time I hear about one of her secrets or see her whispering in somebody’s ear, I’m gonna slap her upside the head!”

Eric instantly reset the serious look. “Dammit madam, we MUST learn the truth of these secrets. Vital national interests are at stake! All of my services are at you disposal for the duration of this campaign.”

Donna looked at Eric, considering. She quickly leaned toward him, wrapped her arm around his neck and started applying ‘nuggies’ to the top of his head with her knuckles.

“Ouch, that hurts—not!” Eric cried out, then laughed.

Donna began rubbing her knuckles back and forth to build up some friction. “How’s this, funny-boy?!”

“Well, that’s better…but not as good as—THIS!” Eric grabbed Donna on both sides of her waist and began to tickle her, squeezing and digging in as fast as he could.

“Aaahhhhh—Eri-i-i-c! Nooooo!” Donna fell backwards on the couch and Kelso quickly slid over. “Nooooo, doooooon’t! Hahaha hahahahaha, ERIC!” Then a stream of her giggles burst forth in earnest, as Eric pressed his advantage. “Hehehehe hehehehehehe HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE, Pleeeeeeaaaaase!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

“Give up, you big bully, huh? huh?” Eric questioned and began poking Donna with both hands around her ribcage. As she bounced and kicked, Donna laughed, but shook her head, ‘No’. Eric was having a hard time staying on top of her.

“Aaaayyyyyyiiiiiiiiiihehehehehehehehehehehehe, nooooooooooooooo!!!” Donna squealed.

“Kelso, hold her arms back!” Eric yelled. Kelso looked down uncertainly at Donna’s squirming, giggling form. “Do it, man!” Kelso shrugged his shoulders and complied. Eric snuck his fingers quickly into Donna’s underarms and wiggled them frantically around and around. “I gotcha now, sweetheart…maybe I’ll find out some of YOUR secrets!”

“I’ll get yoooooouuuuuhoohoohoohoohehehehehehehehehehe! Kelsooooooooo!noooooooo! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Donna twisted her head from side to side and her red hair fanned out across her face. After another 10 seconds, it looked like her face was on fire from the combination of her long hair and the redness of her cheeks.

Kelso was starting to enjoy seeing the buxom Donna thrash and squirm. “Eric—give her…the RASPBERRY!” Looking a bit puzzled, Eric made eye-contact with Kelso, but kept tickling. “The Raspberry? Hmmm…The Raspberry? I’m trying to place it…” He paused for a dramatic three seconds as Donna bucked even harder and then he smiled very brightly. “Ohhh, THE RASPBERRY!!!” Eric immediately plunged his head down into Donna’s belly as he pulled her shirt up a few inches. His lips and tongue scrambled around briefly and then found her belly-button. After sucking in a huge breath, Eric blew hard into the small, pink, curved depression, vibrating his lips loudly as he exhaled.

The effect on Donna was instantaneous. “NOOOOOOOOO!! WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, IIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA.” She fought with everything in her to escape the sensation of Eric’s mouth buzzing lightly on the tender site of her navel. Her laughter deepened as Eric blew out a long second blast. “HOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, NONONONONO!!!”

As quickly as he had begun his tickle assault, Eric called it off. He ceased teasing Donna’s underarms with his fingers and her belly-button with his lips. “Gee, that was fun,” Eric pronounced definitively and beamed.

Donna giggled for a few more moments and then quickly sat up, pulled her shirt down as far down as possible and tried to muster a small measure of dignity. “It hardly even tickled,” she grumped, but when Eric shot her one raised eyebrow and formed his hands into claws, she sprung off the couch like a cat in the path of an oncoming truck.

Across the room, Jackie was still whispering up a storm and Fez was listening up a storm, nodding earnestly and saying ‘uh huh’ at three second intervals. Donna wondered if the tickle attack and her wild laughter had even made a dent in their conversational stride.

“Well, I’m outta here,” Hyde announced suddenly and headed toward the basement door.

“See you later, Hyde” Kelso said casually.

“Not if I see you first.” Both Hyde and Eric snickered. Kelso reached over and hit Eric hard on the shoulder.

“Oww! Why’d ya hit me? Hyde said it!”

“Yeah, but…he hits back.”

Hyde chuckled, pointed a finger at Eric and walked out.
Seeing that Eric and Kelso had gotten involved with new, boyish matters, Donna felt fairly safe returning to the couch, but her mind was still on Jackie. The tall redhead lowered her voiced and grinned, “Ya know guys, if Jackie comes up with another ‘secret’ when I’m around, maybe I’ll throw her down and just tickle it out of her!”

Eric started going into Serious Military Commander mode again, but Kelso interrupted. “Won’t work.” His two friends looked at him, silently, waiting for elaboration. It took Kelso a few moments to realize they wanted more. “Oh…yeah, Jackie’s totally not ticklish. I used to try all the time, you know, to like get her to agree to stuff, or to stop being mad at me…she gets mad a lot…yeah, anyway, I tried all the spots, feet, underarms—nothing! She would always just stare at me or yawn or something.”

“Come on, Kelso,” Eric said softly, “You mean to say that our tough, Amazon friend right here,” he patted Donna on the arm, “Is more ticklish than little miss spoiled princess with her expensive, designer outfits and…fancy hairdos?!” Eric exaggerated a shudder. “I mean, even Queen Bitch Lori is ticklish.”

“No, she’s like not ticklish at all! I couldn’t believe it either. Who would have thought my sweet, sweet Jackie could be some kind of Supergirl, you know, with that skin that can deflect bullets and stuff? Scary, man.”

“No way, Kelso!” Donna chimed in, “You’re probably just Wisconsin’s worst tickler ever.” Donna seemed annoyed at Kelso’s tiny ‘revelation’.

“Oh yeah! Well…how about this?!” Kelso bent over and grabbed Donna’s left leg and pulled it onto his lap. Donna began to yank it away, but then stopped. “OK Kelso, fine, let’s see what you’ve got…wimp-boy! I’m not even ticklish on my feet.” Turning her head toward Eric she whispered, “I can do this…if Jackie can do it, I can SO do it.” She took a deep breath.

“Sure you can, Donna, sure you can.” Eric vigorously nodded ‘yes’, but when Donna turned away he immediately started nodding ‘no’.

Kelso pulled off Donna’s shoe and then tugged at her white sock in short spurts, humming a bad rendition of a strip-tease song as he did. The sock came off her toes and Kelso whipped it at Eric’s face. Somehow, it stayed perched on his forehead and dangled down over his nose. “Aaah, springtime fresh!”

Donna’s bare foot sat on Kelso’s knee, his right hand holding her ankle. With his left he slowly stroked the size 10 sole, beginning with her heel and working upwards. Donna jerked her foot a bit. “It tickles, right?” Kelso asked loudly. This seemed to catch Jackie’s attention. She and Fez looked over and their conversation momentarily halted. Donna bit her lip as Kelso’s fingertips grazed the ball of her foot and approached the strip of skin below the toes. Kelso saw her reaction and began to bear down. He wiggled three or four fingers faster and faster in that one spot, trying to use whatever tiny bit of fingernails he possessed to maximize the tickly effect.

But somehow Donna was holding on. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was breathing short, shallow breaths. The corners of her mouth twitched upward every so often and her toes were flexing and stretching—but she wasn’t laughing; as of yet, not a giggle. Then she spoke. “You’ll…have to do…better than that…Kelso!”

Kelso gritted his teeth and his fingers went on a mad, disorganized search for ticklish skin. He scratched clumsily between her toes, dug into her arch, drew circles on her heel, even ran his thumb over the top of her foot. At one point Donna twisted and arched her back; later on, she shook her head for a few seconds and said, ‘damn’. Each time Kelso thought he had her, but the laughter didn’t come.

Sensing victory, Donna smiled and opened her eyes as she felt Kelso slowing down and giving up. Fez and Jackie were now standing alongside her leg, intently watching the proceedings. Donna didn’t like the look on Jackie’s face. “Need some help, Michael?” his girlfriend asked.

“No, Jackie! I’m doing just fine, thanks!” Hearing the implied criticism, Kelso flew into one more tickling frenzy. Donna was caught a bit off guard and had to clamp her jaw shut to prevent anything resembling a laugh from passing her lips, but again she managed to rein in her response.

“It sure looks like you do…move over, Michael. Can’t you get anything right?!” Jackie squished herself onto the couch. “This is so simple. You just have to have the right touch. Now watch closely.” Jackie extended one small, thin finger and placed her nail in the center of Donna’s big toe. Then she scribbled it slowly down Donna’s foot, wiggling and dancing it all over her sole. “My, what big feet you have Grandma!…I’m sorry Donna,” Jackie giggled, But they are whoppers!”

For reasons Donna couldn’t explain, when Jackie started in on her foot the sensation was totally different from what she had felt for the last five minutes with Kelso. Maybe it was Jackie’s nail, maybe the way she only used a single finger, or maybe her bitchy attitude…but whatever it was, Donna felt electricity shooting across a hundred nerve endings, every one of which was now shouting for release.

It took about 15 seconds for Jackie’s finger to make it to the bottom of Donna’s foot. “That’s once,” the darker girl announced. She then started over from the beginning at the big toe.

On the finger’s second trip, Donna’s toes started to jerk up and down a bit and for the first time, she slapped her leg against the couch. Eric noticed this. “Hey Jackie, I hate to say it, but I think you’re getting somewhere.”

“Of course I am,” Jackie tossed her head back to clear her bangs out of the way. “Now, let’s finish this girl off—hold tight Michael…Donna! Oh Donna! It’s laughing time… you really need to giggle now, don’t you? don’t you? I’ve got your great….big…TOOTSIE in my tiny little hands….” Jackie looked at Donna cross-eyed as she spoke.

Oh God, Donna thought, why does she keep making fun of my feet? This whole thing is embarrassing enough. Damn! That tickles soooo much. I’ve got to…hold it in…can’t let that pipsqueak beat me…OH GOD, help….

Donna’s mouth cracked into a smile and Jackie could see her teeth. “OK, here we go!” Jackie said loudly. “Cummon, baby, it’s so far for my finger to travel, all—the—way—over—this huge—surface!” At that moment Jackie brought the other fingers of her hand into play and set them all to work in the center of Donna’s arch. She concentrated all her high-strung energy into teasing and tantalizing the smooth white skin. “You know what?! This foot is a lot like Goliath and my hand is little David…we’ve got David and Goliath here! But—David knows a secret! A really BIG secret! BIG, bad Goliath…just happens to be…very…TICKLISH!!”

At the word ‘ticklish’ Donna’s last measure of self-control melted away. “Hehehehehehe, hehehehehehehehe, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” her giggling came in loud, rapid bursts of pent-up laughter. She slid down on the couch and her leg slipped through Kelso’s hands, across Jackie’s lap, and over the edge of the couch. Instantly, Jackie pulled herself up from behind the leg and sat down on top of it, facing Donna’s bare foot and pinning it down. The smaller girl now plunged both of her hands onto the exposed extremity, poking and scraping just firmly enough to generate an intensely titillating sensation which leapt through Donna’s whole body.

“AAAAHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHOAWHAOWHOAOHOHOHOHOHOHO, HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. “ The redhead began to flop on the couch like a wet fish tossed up on the deck of a ship. As Jackie calmly tickled and tickled the bottom of her now helpless foot, Donna went berserk. “STOOOOOOOOOPIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! STOOOOOOOOOOP PLEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OOOOOOOOMYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!.
Donna twisted her head and shoulders from side to side, wildly banging her fists against the soft material of the couch.

Keslo kept her from kicking Jackie too hard by pressing down on the tops of Donna’s thighs, although he wasn’t completely successful, he was clearly enjoying this scene immensely. Eric, on the other hand, had a strange look on his face, a mixture of fascination and worry—he had never seen Donna so…out of control before—not even during sex. He was afraid she might hurt herself.

Fez, who had been standing very quietly and watching, suddenly piped up. “Hey guys, don’t you think we should give poor Donna a break?”

Kelso was first to respond. “Well Fez…maybe, but actually—NO!!”

“PLEEEEEAAAAAASE, I giiiiiiiiiiiiiive UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.”
“What was that, dear? I can’t hear you too well—there’s SO much laughter in the background,” Jackie taunted. Almost out of strength, Donna launched into a stream of quieter giggling until, unexpectedly, Jackie gently pulled back the tops of the larger girl’s toes and started teasing the tightly-drawn skin just under them with her long nails.

Donna roared with laughter and at that moment Eric was so glad his parents were out. “JAAAAAAACKIIIIIIEEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!” Then, somehow, from deep within, Donna was able to seize control of herself just enough to allow for actual speech amidst the laughter. HAHAHAHAHA, Jackie, you’ve got to…hohohohohohoho, stop, please, I can’t…take it! I give up! I meeeeeaaaaan it, hahahahahahaha, nooooooooooooo!!”

Without halting her ministrations, Jackie offered a deal. “On one condition: You have to say, Jackie is the prettiest, nicest, most intelligent girl I know.” And she punctuated the offer by twisting several fingers in between Donna’s wriggling toes.

“NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHO, OOOOOOOOOOPLEAAAASE! NOOOOOT THAAAAAAAAAAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Eric wasn’t sure if Donna was objecting to the new tickling technique or what Jackie wanted her to say, but just then Donna’s left hand came sailing back, beyond his old girlfriend’s power to restrain, and smacked him in the ribs.

“Say it, Donna, say it…and remember—you have another foot!” Jackie reached down for Donna’s other leg with one hand and the latter was too weak from the exertions to prevent her tormentor from lifting it onto the couch alongside the other leg. “Donna, you better say it!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OKOKOK, I’LL SAAAAAAAAY IIIIT!! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE…Jackie is the hehehehehehehehehohohohohoho pretti…est ….the hahahahaha….nicest…and the, the, NO, NO, I WON’T, YOU CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MAKE ME!…”

Frowning slightly, Jackie pulled on Donna’s remaining sock. “Are you sure, Miss Goliath? Are you very sure?” The sock came off and Donna felt the cool air of the basement wafting against the sweat on her sole which all this tickling had summoned.

“YOU CAAAAN’T HEHEHEHEHEHE MAKE MEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“I think I can!” Last chance for sanity!…No?…Ok!” And with that Jackie raked her nails upon the fresh surface of Donna’s right foot. Donna’s reaction was so violent she managed to flip herself over, belly down. Kelso scampered out of harm’s way, off of the couch, and ran around to hold Donna’s arms, as Eric instinctively did the same. The two boys looked at each other in disbelief, grinned, and then turned back to watch the action. Jackie was left sitting on the backs of Donna’s legs, facing the redhead’s soles, as they kicked and twisted beneath her.

“And the most intelligent, Donna—cummon, you can do it! ‘Most in-tel-li-gent’”. As she spoke, Jackie passionately scrubbed both balls of Donna’s feet with her fingertips.

Desperately, a few tears escaping down her cheeks, Donna cursed Eric and Kelso for their complicity. Eric would have felt worse about it if Donna hadn’t recently broken his heart. He even thought about throwing in some extra tickles himself, but this was Jackie’s show now.
“Oohooohoohwhaaaaaaaaayyyy, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE…..MOST…MOST…INTELLIGENT!!!!”

True to her word, Jackie stopped tickling Donna. The petite brunette stood up and daintily brushed herself off, stepping lightly to the side of the couch. Fez was looking at her with something approaching religious reverence. “Well, my work is done here. Coming Fez?”

The young, mesmerized man from—who knew?—nodded and began to follow her toward the door. “See, Michael,” Jackie turned back to say. “Just takes the right touch,” she gestured with her head at Donna’s exhausted form and saw Eric rubbing her victim’s back like a boxer between rounds. “Boy, am I glad I’m not ticklish,” Jackie concluded. “See what people can do to you?”

Jackie left the basement with Fez close behind. “Bye guys,” he said and smiled sheepishly in their direction.

Wow, that was great DDD!!! I could actually picturing that happening on the show. Funny, and well-written. I really, really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it!:cool:

Applause

That was excellent D!
I always enjoy your stories, the way that the lee tries to hold it in at the beggining but then explodes with laughter in the end it is very creative, I like,no, I LOVED it!

Wow, donna is a size 10? I better look into that myself LOL.
:cool:

holy moly what a greay story

Dude,

that may have been the best story I have ever read (ticklewise). Prepon is hot and I love girls with big feet. you rock. nuff said.

A+! I Looooove that show!!! Complaint: u should've had them make SURE Jackie isn't ticklish and try 2 reall tickle her secret out of her. Can u blieve they're actually making a That 80s Show? And it's not even the same characters! What's the deal?!

I will respond to the other kind people who posted here, but I must address EmSee right away!

Thank you, thank you...BUT, look again at the title--"Part I"--give you any ideas? ;)

Now would I do all that work just to leave little Jackie high, dry and untickled? Really now?!

Appreciate your remarks, EmSee! And I SO agree with you about "The 80's Show"...like the 80's--how good can it be??

dig dug

Well, actually, Triple D, i MISS the 80s.from what i remember, it was cool. Also, i can't blieve i missed that "part i". Hit me if u wanna...*smack*...if u wanna...*smack*...if u wanna...

wow

well worth the wait DDD. This is really well written and you captured the characters amazingly well, and thats what I think really makes this work so well. I think one of the most important aspects of a celebrity tickling story is to capture the charater and make the reader believe it.

Also, glad you had donna get tickled. I actually prefer her over jackie, although I am the only one I know who does.

keep up the good writing.

and thanks

You guys are very kind. :blush:

Thank you for all the support! I am especially glad that the story struck you as realistic because that is a major part of what I go for in tickling tales--celebrity or not.

Anyone who wants to give me suggestions about part 2 can write me at: [email protected]

EmSee--don't sweat it!
Baalboda and Biscuit--I'm honored
soletk--only Hyde could get away with it
feetC--tries to hold it in? what ever do you mean ;)
Slappy--from what people tell me, you are not alone about Donna
Dave--again, coming from you...
Scooby--save your jaw...just wait until part 2!

dig dug dog

Very, very cool! Turn it into a script and call the producers! Let's make this happen, people.

5150--

You're not serious......ARE you?

Can you imagine if they even used a tiny part of it?!

Sweet dreams...

ddd

I've heard of shows adapting fan fiction that's sent to them into episodes, or at least ideas for episodes. You never know ;)

What Happened

This story had lots of promise where is the second part? It would be great if you stil made it DDD!

I've been wondering the same thing myself. Where IS the second part?

Oh, maybe, Triple D, u could do a couple more chapters? $ instance, get Laurie (Eric's sister) (even tho i think she's a real bitch, she still nedds a good tickling), or maybe u could have Fez tickle his ex-girlfriend, Caroline (even tho she was psycho, she was cute) (correct me if i'm wrong, people, but was the girl that played Caroline Reese Witherspoon? It sure loked like her 2 me)

Also, i wonder if eventually u could do a story on That 80s Show? I know it's a little early in the series right now, but already i wanna c Tuesday, the punk-girl, tickled. Despite Tuesday's punk exterior, i can't help but c something cute about her. I'll bet she looks real cute in real life.

Slick and EmSee,

Thanks for inquiring. Those stories require massive amounts of time and energy. I have started part 2, but just barely. It will come together eventually, I hope.

EmSee--thanks for the suggestions. I'll think them over. The 80's show is not on my agenda right now, but who knows? BTW, it was definitely NOT Resse W., but she is cute!

Watch for more, guys.

dig dug dog

Undeniably an artist!

<P>DDD, no one--absolutely no one--can match you for your carefully
wrought scenes in which a determined, stiff-lipped ticklee is ever so sloooowly teased, taunted, and tickled into volcanic hysteria.<P>
<P>And your "homages" are invariably as much, if not more fun, than the shows you're riffing upon.<P>
<P> Please accept an affectionate animated waggle of my eyebrows in thanks!<P>

I'm bumping this up for three reasons...

(1) legacefan34 requested it...here you go, pal.

(2) in honor of my reaching post number 600.

(3) I'm about to launch into the composition of Part 2.

I hope those who have missed this in the past will enjoy.

dig dug dog

thanks triple d. :)

i'm a big fan of the show (especially laura prepon and mila kunis), and i loved this story. can't wait for the next one. :)

Let's see...in last night's episode, Donna (Laura) is lying face down on her bed with her stockinged feet up in the air. Jackie (Mila) comes in with supplies and games to cheer her up because Donna's mom left.

Isn't there another way Jackie could have put a little smile on Donna's face? Hmmm....

dig dug

Bringing this back to the top of the page again..lol

DDD, What exactly took me so long to read this??? ;)

Now, I have to start watching TV. Your stories are making the shows sound delightful!

Great story!
Joby

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back