• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rasputin's Reign Part 5-The Kelly Chronicles, Chapter 1 (M/FF)

Rasputin

TMF Expert
(The following names have been ALTERED to conceal the identities of the ticklee and author)

The Kelly Chronicles are a short series of stories dedicated to one girl who I dated for an extended period of time. When posting previously I have only told one highlight story for each girl I've tickled. If I didn't do it this way, I would have a million little five sentnence stories about tickling a foot dangling off a couch or poking out from under blankets, quick-attack rib tickles, and squeezes above the knees. That would not make for very entertaining reading, and Kelly deserves more than just one story because of the several great experiences we shared. Kelly was definitely the most ticklish girl I've ever known. She was a truly "ticklish everywhere" girl. Some girls say it. Kelly meant it. Over the course of our relationship I covered quite literally every square inch of her body. I was witness to her being tickled by several different people. It was if she sent a primordial signal to everyone proclaiming "Please tickle me". Hence, the birth of The Kelly Chronicles.

Kelly and I had been in school together since seventh grade. Growing up through high school we shared a lot of the same classes and extracurricular activities. However, we never talked. She thought I was a pervert and a jerk, and everytime I looked at her all I could see was the ugly-duckling girl from seventh grade. Around our junior year she started to blossom, physically and socially. She dropped the Hubble Telescope lensed glasses, picked up some make-up, started dressing better, highlighted and restyled her blonde hair, and honed down her flirting skills. She had one of the top two bodies of any girl I have dated. Athletic, athletic, athletic! Being a three-sport varisty letter winner and state championship qualifying runner did her physique no disservice. You could bounce quarters off her stomach all night long. Her obliques were extremely defined. She had a rock hard, onion shaped posterior, and her legs, her legs, her legs! Her legs were very long and very strong. Here quads were solid and powerful, yet still feminine shaped. She had a great taper from her calf down to her well proportioned ankles. They were tan year round. I never really had a close-up of her feet till that party in April of our Junior year.

I, or I should say, my parents were hosting a party for one of our common extracurricular activities. Throughout this particular activity, working together led us to begin to talk more and eventually banter and flirt. So she wound up at the party. Nearing the end of this party I walked into the family room and saw Kelly sitting on the floor next to the hearth of the fireplace. She was watching TV by herself when I said "What's up Townsend?" As part of our rapport, we always called each other by last name only. I went in and sat down next to her. I can see it like it was yetserday. She was wearing a yellow v-neck sweater, almost-bleached, light-blue jeans, and tight, form-fitting white socks. That was the first time I saw the overall shape of her feet. Even through socks they were driving me crazy, and I am a barefoot devotee. We were doing the usual sexual tension fueled High Schooler flirting when I commented on her nail polish. "Nice nails!" I praised. She had a Ferrari Red gloss on her fingernails. One way to lead the conversation to a girl's feet is by commenting on her nails. Watch and learn-

"Did you paint your toenails that color too?" I inquired.

She developed this coy smile across her face. "Yes, I did" she replied with a devious look in her eyes. (Only later did I find out she had done this rather intentionally. She had quietly developed a huge thing for me, and was exploiting my well publicised foot quirk).

I asked "Are you feet ticklish?" Her look became more devious.

"Yes, my feet are extremely ticklish. I am ticklish everyplace on my body!" By this point my 17 year old heart was beating up against my ribs because I was so turned on.

" Really?" I asked as I rotated myself and slid down by her feet. As she saw where I was moving she had this big pre-laugh smile on her face, like she knew what was coming. I took my finger and slid it over her sock, lightly tracing her high arches. She took a quick deep breath and in a nervous shaking voice asked, "Is that a good thing?". I immediately affirmed that it was a good thing, and asked "Can I see your feet?" She smiled, realizing she would be removing the last line of defense between me and her nerve-ridden soft skin. "I guess" she sighed reluctantly. I grabbed her white cotton sock at the ankle and slowly pulled it off, revealing what looked like a piece of God's artwork.

Kelly had awesome feet. Actually her left foot was perfect. High arched, great transition from arch to heel, excellent rounded heel leading to ankle, and perfectly shaped and lengthed toes. They went down exactly in order of size. Here toenails had that great shape like what you see in foot models. The polish was applied accurately and painstakingly. She had fine wrinkles in her instep and arches. The outstep of her foot even refelected her high arches. I eventually found out her right foot disqualified her from "Greatest Feet Ever". Her seond toe was slightly longer than her big toe, and her big toe had a slight angle inward towards her other toes. By no means was the right foot ugly-just not perfect like the left one.

As I complimented her feet I began to lightly stroke and give gentle fingernails scribbles on her soles. The skin on her soles felt like nothing else-soft yet firm, smooth and silky. She protested half-heartedly, giggled, flinched, and twitched. I was going very slow because I didn't want her to hide her foot. Plus I saw the reactions from her body movements and non-verbals. What I was doing was really tickling her. She was true to her word, "extremely ticklish". Anything more agressive and it may have killed her. I decided to lay off a little bit for a handful of reasons: I wanted to prolong the magic; I didn't want everyone to see my obvious teenage erection; I heard others coming from the kitchen into the room.

While the the others came into the room we all started talking. There were three of my buddies still there, and Vanessa, who had came to the party with Kelly. Vanessa was Kelly's friend from sports. Vaneesa had long blond hair, was shorter than Kelly, and was more full figured. She was a farm girl, but still retained her girly side. By no means fat, but not statuesque like Kelly. I saw out of my peripheral vision Kelly removing her other sock, making herself more comfortable. That was not what I expected-usually the bare foot becomes re-socked. It was very obvious that since Kelly decided to expose a matching naked set that she was really into me. My parents had went to bed since my three buddies were staying the night. When four guys and two girls are left to their own devices, we all know what that leads to: TRUTH OR DARE. The game proceeded on the routine course; at first everyone going for truth, then eventually leading to all dares. In our particular interpretation of the rules, if one did not want to tell the truth when asked a "TRUTH", they would have a punishment dare. I had my creative hand in two of that night's punishment dares.

When Vanessa was asked a Truth about something she had allegedly done with a boy, she had refused to answer. It was my turn to enforce the punishment dare. I went into the half bath near the living room and returned with my implement of punishment. It was a red handled hair brush. It had 1" long stiff bristles, spaced out about every half inch. It was perfect for my hairstyle at the time, and an even better tickling implement. I decreed, "Vanessa, your punishment is to have one bare foot tickled with this brush for ten seconds non-stop. If you move your foot, laugh, or make any noise, the clock will stop, then re-start." Kelly's eyes became huge. She realized that the punishment was actually intended for her, not Vanessa. I realized that showing someone their impending torture can be more effective than the actual torture itself. Vanessa giggled a little bit but proceeded to play along. She removed her penny-loafers and pink-striped socks. She had pretty average feet with chipped nail polish. When I began her punishment, Vanessa tightened up, but sat and watched the brush methodically and slowly go up and down her soles. She was a trooper, and made it through without making a sound. However, Vanessa was not off-the-scales ticklish like Kelly. After a few piles of whipped cream licked off stomachs, exchanged shirts in dark closets, and tablespoons full of instant coffee eaten, I got my shot at Kelly. She selected truth. I boldly asked "Truth-do you have a crush on me?" Embarrassed by my direct approach, she refused to answer, and opted for a punishment. Again returns the brush. She had to have known it was coming.

"Kelly, your punishment is to have both bare feet tickled with this brush for fifteen seconds each, non-stop. If you move your foot, laugh, or make any noise, the clock will stop, then re-start." She protested, "No, no, no, no! You changed the rules! Vanessa only had one foot for ten seconds. That's not fair!!!!" She was wild-eyed and smiling, realzing the horrible fate that soon awaited her. She soon accepted that her protests were futile and she had to give in to the unwritten Truth Or Dare Code of Ethics.

She was laying on her back with her elbows propping her up. She placed her naked foot on my indian-style sitting legs. She sat in nervous anticipation staring at her beautiful ticklish foot and the brush in my hand. At first touch of the brush, she fell back flat on the floor. Her entire body tensed up as if she had electric current running through it. Almost five seconds in, she let out a muffled squeal. Realizing she had broke the rules, the punishment stopped. I taunted "You have to stay quiet the entire time." "Oh my god" she exhaled. I began lightly running the implement up and down her soles. It was funny to watch her writhe as Vanessa counted out loud "Six... seven...eight...nine". At ten she pulled away and rolled over. "I can't, I can't, I can't!!!!" she said breathlessly in between giggles.

"You must, you must, you must!" I replied. My friends just watched, laughing in amusement, fully realzing I was getting off on this. She gained her composure and submitted again. The count restarted from "One". Another repeat of her fifteen seconds of sensory overload. "Ten...eleven..." Her hands flew over her face, hiding her agonized expression. "Thirteen....fourteen...fifteen!!!"

"OK! OK! STOP! STOP!!!!!" she pleaded as Vanessa finished then "n" in "fifteen". I advised that there was one down, and one to go. She laid limp on the floor, inhaling and exhaling loudly. She then looked me in the eyes, smiled, and instructed me to get it over with. On the new foot, we had to restart three times before we made it to a four count. I had changed my technique to an unbearable, faster, more firm approach. She also claimed I was working over the more ticklish foot. Restart, after restart, after restart. Following five minutes of working over the new foot to complete fifteen seconds of tickling, Kelly was exhausted. She realized how much I was into it, and she was turned on by that fact. That became one of the cornerstones of our relationship: Getting turned on by the fact that the other person was turned on, regardless of cause.

It also became the basis for some of my favorite tickling experiences of all time...

Rasputin

Last edited:
love it, you write with such terrific details. and a hair brush is one of the worst on my feet. i know because i have done it to myself on a challenge. great story. she was very lucky i think to know you.

isabeau

Well, a Golden Hairbrush to you, Isabeau!

Thanks! I pride myself in my descriptive writing. I am personally amazed I can remeber such little details. Especially considering all the drugs I did in the 90's, and the fact that I can never remember where I put my keys.

The funny thing is I always remember the basics of the story, but when I sit down and start typing is when the minutia of details returns to me. It's like I am channeling myself back to where I was at the time.

Also, it never hurts that I have replayed these stories in my head over and over for the past thirteen years!

Thanks for the props! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about the time I invest in my catharsis! I hope you enjoy my past and future posts to the "Rasputin's Reign" series!

Rasputin

Rasputin said:
Thanks! I pride myself in my descriptive writing. I am personally amazed I can remeber such little details. Especially considering all the drugs I did in the 90's, and the fact that I can never remember where I put my keys.

The funny thing is I always remember the basics of the story, but when I sit down and start typing is when the minutia of details returns to me. It's like I am channeling myself back to where I was at the time.

Also, it never hurts that I have replayed these stories in my head over and over for the past thirteen years!

Thanks for the props! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about the time I invest in my catharsis! I hope you enjoy my past and future posts to the "Rasputin's Reign" series!

Rasputin

o i definitely will. for some reason i missed your posts before. i like the way you write with such detail and your memory is truly amazing. consider yourself with a new fan. me. lol

isabeau :twohugs:

Very impressive. You are certainly a very gifted storyteller and a very crafty tickler too. I look forward to hearing more stories about you and Kelly.

An excellent tale, expertly told!

You have a lot of writing talent, and I envy you your experiences. :bowing:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back