• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather 3 (part 4 - final chapter)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Cloak and Feather 3 – From Russia with Tickles – Final Chapter!

(This is a sequel to Cloak and Feather 2 that was posted to the TMF as a sequel to the original Cloak and Feather penned by the great Morandilas!)

As Samantha had been undergoing her hellish ordeal at the hands of Lt. Elena Vorlov her colleague, Commander James Blank of the British Secret Service, had been receiving much the same treatment from the vivacious Zereva sisters.

“Good grief!” He said, giggling. “I think you are starting to get it. You might actually make me lose it if you carry on like this.” The three Russians were all breathing hard with the exertion. No matter how hard, how inventive and how merciless they were with their tickling, this Englishman just seemed to soak it up. Despite this, they were all enjoying themselves. It was better than running around outside with paintball guns or being tied up and used as tickle torture guinea pigs by Lt. Vorlov Their superior was prone to getting carried away in the heat of the tickling as the girls had found out.

The sisters looked at each other and smiled.

“I am hungry, Nadja. Do you have anything to eat?” Natalia asked, rubbing her tummy.

“It is funny you should ask that. All I have is this tub of peanut butter.” Nadja answered.

“I love peanut butter.” Nicole said. “But what could we possibly spread it on?”

James could not see the twinkling in the girls’ eyes but he felt a fingertip trace a slow path up his ribs and into his armpit.

“Aha so that’s your game! Is that the best you can come up with?” James’ heart pounded in his chest. The thought of these three girls licking peanut butter from his body was very exciting. He couldn’t believe how turned on he was at this kinky treatment.

Natalia dipped her fingers into the jar and then began to slowly rub the peanut butter along James’ ribs. The other girls followed suit.

Even this made the British agent start chuckling. Oh well, he thought, for Queen and country and all that. Let the torment begin!

Lt. Elena Vorlov was in a supremely buoyant mood as she walked down the corridor to the room where Samantha Storm lay captive. She had reduced the top American agent to a giggling wreck with the tickle torture of a lifetime. Her prisoner was not going anywhere for at least another 36 hours and she had plenty more fun and games lined up. She did not considered herself to be a heartless woman though. After all, she had made a glass of orange juice and a cheese sandwich and if Samantha behaved herself, Elena might be tempted to share them.

She unlocked the door to the holding room and walked in. Samantha Storm lay strapped to the table in the middle of the room. She was more or less naked except for her black bikini bottoms. She also appeared to be asleep, the poor thing was probably exhausted, Elena thought to herself with false charity.

Elena smiled at the pretty agent and set the orange juice and sandwich down on top of a cabinet. She moved to the table and bent down close to her ticklish prisoner.

“Wake up sleepyhead, I’m back.”

Samantha’s eyes snapped open and she grinned at her captor. As soon as Elena’s mind realised that something was wrong, Samantha’s right fist crashed into her jaw.

The Russian staggered backwards and crashed into a wall, the wind was knocked out of her lungs.

Quick as a flash, Samantha was off the table and on top of the Russian. Although the Russian was much bigger, Samantha had the element of surprise and had struck the crucial first blow.

The American side stepped a kick and moved swiftly behind the Russian. She wrapped her arms tightly round Elena’s neck.

“Surprise!” Samantha said.

“But…how?” Elena asked weakly as she tried to prise free from Samantha’s grip.

“Trade secret, sweetheart.” She tightened her hold. “Now where’s Commander Blank?”

“Ugh…He is in the room at the end of the corridor.”

“Are there any other guards around?”

“I’m not telling!” The Russian wheezed, trying to muster some defiance.

Samantha jerked hard on the Russian’s neck. “Wrong answer.”

“Akkk! No…no guards. Just me and the Zereva sisters at this facility.”

“That’s better. Now, say g’night Gracie!” Samantha gave Elena’s neck a pinch that she had picked up in Shanghai. The Russian slumped into an unconscious heap at her feet.

Samantha said a quick silent prayer of thanks to the CIA quartermaster. He had supplied Samantha with a fingernail extension that was tipped with fragments of industrial cutting diamonds. In a tight spot, it could be used to saw through rope or plasticuffs and it could even double as a glasscutter.

Once Samantha had finally remembered it was there, it was a simple matter to cut through one of her wrist straps. She had then unfastened all the straps and replaced her clothing over her wrists and ankles to hide what she had done. Then she had simply waited for the Russian to return so she could make her move.

The blonde Russian was about to find out that payback was a bitch.

Before that, Samantha had a few other things to attend to. She collected her clothes and boots and quickly dressed herself. Then she set about stripping the Russian to her underwear.

Elena wore lacy white lingerie which Samantha was fairly sure was not standard issue to Russian agents. Her breasts were larger than Samantha’s and her tummy was flat with a dinky little half-outie bellybutton. She had a narrow waist and gently flaring hips. Her long legs were toned and muscular and her feet were smooth and soft. They were actually the same size as Samantha’s and they looked very cute on the Russian’s valkyrie-esque body.

The Russian had also had a stiletto knife secured in a sheath on her right forearm. The professional in Samantha admired that kind of preparedness. It also gave Samantha a weapon.

It was an effort for Samantha to lift the unconscious woman onto the table. She fastened her ankles into the straps at the foot of the table. She had to use the Russian’s own belt to bind her hands as she had destroyed one of the wrist straps in her escape.

Once she was satisfied that the Russian was secure she exited the room. She looked to the end of the corridor. She could hear muffled laughter from the room. She set off stealthily to free her comrade.

She paused as she reached the door and then she kicked it open. The sight that greeted her appalled her. James was strapped to a table clad in only his boxer shorts and a blindfold. The three teasing Zereva sisters were licking something from his body.

Samantha dropped into a fighting stance and yelled at the three young Russian women.

“Untie him now or I start kicking ass!”

The sisters looked at each other, their eyes were wide with fear. They were in big trouble now.

“Samantha, is that you?” James called out.

“Yeah, I’m here to rescue your sorry ass. Sorry I’m late but I was a little tied up elsewhere. By the way, nice shorts.”

“Ahhh. I see, a rescue.”

No one moved.

“I know you girls understand English, untie him now or…”

“Look Samantha,” James interrupted, “everything’s fine here.”

Samantha decided her colleague has lost his marbles. “What? Are you kidding? I mean I can see feathers and peanut butter and…and…”

James laughed nervously. “I know it may seem a little strange but I am actually having rather a lot of fun here with these charming ladies.” The Zereva sisters looked at each other grinning. “And I thought I might just stay here for a bit.”

Samantha sighed. This was turning out to be a very strange day. “Okay James. Whatever floats your boat.”

“That’s the spirit my dear. But er, Mum’s the word eh? I’d never live it down if the chaps at HQ got to hear about this.”

“Girl scout’s honour.” Samantha said. She left the room shaking her head.

As she closed the door she could hear James’ voice. “Well come on, ladies, I am simply covered in peanut butter here and that just won’t do!”

Samantha walked back to where she had left her blonde “friend.” She had her own affairs to deal with.

Elena was coming to as Samantha returned.

“Hey blondie, how’s tricks?” Samantha said.

The Russian quickly took stock of her predicament. Samantha saw the panic wash over her face as she tried to struggle out of her bonds.

“Sorry, blondie. I made sure those were real secure.”

“Samantha, you must let me up. You cannot do this!”

The American perched on the table and tweaked the Russian’s nose. “Guess again Ellie. I don’t suppose Miss Ramirez told you what happened when I got free, did she? It wouldn’t have done much for her reputation. You see, I did a little tickling of my own. I would tell you how but I am not very good at telling stories so it would probably be better if I just showed you.” She poked her finger into the Russian’s armpit and was rewarded with a squeal.

“Well whaddaya know? Blondie’s ticklish too!” Samantha said gleefully. “That’s a great body you’ve got there Elena. I bet you are even more ticklish than me. Let’s find out.”

Samantha walked slowly around the room, gathering up Elena’s tickling tools. She found some feathers, the fans, the toothbrush and the make up brush. All the while the Russian pleaded to be let up but her panicked cries fell on deaf ears.

“Oh look!” Samantha exclaimed as she opened a drawer in the cabinet. “Long life batteries. They are also the right size for those feathery fans of yours.”

Samantha hummed to herself as she put fresh batteries in each of the fans. She then placed them in the exact same places that Elena had done earlier. The Russian watched in horror as the feathers were positioned by her feet, ribs and over her bellybutton.

“Oh Samantha, you mustn’t do this! Please I beg of you!” She said anxiously.

“Here’s the deal blondie. There’s a lot of stuff happened in this room that I don’t want anyone to know about and there’s going to be a lot of stuff that you won’t want anyone to know about. Once this exercise is over, I suggest we both keep our mouths shut but in the meantime, you are going to get a taste of your own medicine.”

The Russian opened her mouth to say something but Samantha triggered the fans by her feet.

“Ahhhh! Aha hahahahahahahah! Samantha, please stop them!”

Samantha casually started the fans over Elena’s ribs and bellybutton. It wasn’t long before the Russian’s statuesque body was shaking with laughter. Samantha imagined that her outie bellybutton was getting a real teasing from the spinning fluffy little feather poised above it.

The American leaned against the cabinet and ate the cheese sandwich that the Russian had prepared. She took her time as she watched Elena get tickled by the blurred feathers. Damn, those things could really dish out the tickling. Samantha drained the glass of orange juice and swirled the ice cubes at the bottom around. That gave her another idea.

Samantha clicked off the fans. Her Russian counterpart was already breathing hard and unravelling pretty quickly.

“You’ve got a little red in your cheeks now, Ellie. It suits you.” Samantha said.

“Okay, we are even now, please let me up.” Elena pleaded.

“Oh no. I’m not done with you by a long way yet!”

Samantha tipped the ice cubes out of the glass into her hand and dumped them onto Elena’s tummy. Predictably there was a sharp intake of breath followed by a lot of squealing and giggling.

Elena tried to shake the ice cubes off her stomach but Samantha covered them and held them in place. She made a small mound of them over Elena’s navel and kept them pressed there with one hand. She used her other hand to free up some smaller ice cubes and began rubbing these over the Russian’s ribs and hips. It was no mean feat to keep the ice in place on Elena’s quivering belly as she was bucking and shrieking like crazy.

As the ice cubes melted against the Russian’s hot body, Samantha began to use her wet icy fingers to tickle and squeeze her ribs and hips. She then used her tongue to rub the last melting fragments of ice over Elena’s tender bellybutton.

“Hahahahahahaaa. Samanthaaaa! Please stop! Hahahahahahahaha! I beg you!”

Samantha carried on tickling. Revenge was supposed to be a dish best served cold and the effects of the ice cubes were proof of that.

There was one ice cube left in the glass and Samantha now tipped this into her hand.

“Samantha, please! No more ice! It’s unbearable!”

Samantha shook her head. “Blondie, if you’re gonna dish it out, you had better be able to take it too.”

The American pulled down the cups of the Russian’s lacy bra exposing her impressive breasts. She used the ice cube to tease her pink nipples to erection and then she brandished the make-up brush.”

“Remember this one, honey?” She plunged the brush between Elena’s breasts and spun it furiously against the soft sensitive skin there. Tears of laughter ran down the Russian’s cheeks as the brush now fluttered over her nipples. The Russian’s eyes rolled back in her head and she started to groan.

“Whoa, girl! I think you are starting to enjoy this a little too much!” Samantha said. She removed the brush from between the giggly Russian’s heaving breasts and looked her in the eye.

“It’s funny how this can get to you, isn’t it?”

“Samantha, I never imagined that…”

“Uh-uh!” Samantha waggled an admonishing finger. “Too much more out of you and I’ll have to gag you.”

The Russian closed her eyes in helplessness. She knew she was beaten and she knew she was going to pay. It had been very costly to underestimate this American.

Samantha took a pair of stiff blue feathers and began to run them across the soles of Elena’s dinky feet. The squeals of laughter let her know she had hit paydirt.

“Are we having fun yet, Blondie?” Samantha called.

She spent the next ten minutes tormenting the soft soles with the feathers. Then she used her fingers to scramble up and down the sensitive arches and ticklish toes. She paid careful attention to the balls and heels of the Russian’s feet, scraping her fingernails across them excruciatingly slowly (she had pocketed her special false fingernail beforehand.)

Elena’s head whipped from side to side as she laughed hysterically at the tickling on her feet.

“Hahahahaha! Please not my feet! Aha hahahahaha.”

“Sorry, can’t hear you Blondie.” Samantha answered as her nails continued to glide over the soft soles. Samantha teased the ticklish tootsies until their owner was on the point of passing out. Then she stopped. She was not going to let the Russian off that easily.

“How we doing, Blondie?” She asked cheerfully.

“Samantha, I implore you, you cannot continue to treat me this way.”

“Chill out Blondie, I’m just giving you a taste of your own medicine.” Samantha looked at her watch. There were still over 30 hours to go until the intelligence exercise was due to finish, she had feathers, tickling fans, brushes as well as her fingers and thumbs.

“Besides,” Samantha added, as she bicycled her fingers next to the Russian’s armpits in preparation for the next onslaught of tickling, “We’ve got all the time in the world.”

The End!

(Whew! I know this has been a long story so if you have made it this far, thanks very much for sticking with it. I hope you enjoyed it! ):cool:

Wham! Bam! Thank you, Sam!

Not only did you treat us to fine tickling action, but your tale was
loaded with sly wit. A more than worthy sequel! Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words Capt!

I tried to write an enjoyable story as well as good tickling scenes so the feedback is appreciated.

Cloak and Feather 3 – From Russia with Tickles – Final Chapter!

(This is a sequel to Cloak and Feather 2 that was posted to the TMF as a sequel to the original Cloak and Feather penned by the great Morandilas!)

As Samantha had been undergoing her hellish ordeal at the hands of Lt. Elena Vorlov her colleague, Commander James Blank of the British Secret Service, had been receiving much the same treatment from the vivacious Zereva sisters.

“Good grief!” He said, giggling. “I think you are starting to get it. You might actually make me lose it if you carry on like this.” The three Russians were all breathing hard with the exertion. No matter how hard, how inventive and how merciless they were with their tickling, this Englishman just seemed to soak it up. Despite this, they were all enjoying themselves. It was better than running around outside with paintball guns or being tied up and used as tickle torture guinea pigs by Lt. Vorlov Their superior was prone to getting carried away in the heat of the tickling as the girls had found out.
I wouldn't mind visiting some of Elena's training sessions especially considering her tendency to get carried away.
The sisters looked at each other and smiled.

“I am hungry, Nadja. Do you have anything to eat?” Natalia asked, rubbing her tummy.

“It is funny you should ask that. All I have is this tub of peanut butter.” Nadja answered.

“I love peanut butter.” Nicole said. “But what could we possibly spread it on?”

James could not see the twinkling in the girls’ eyes but he felt a fingertip trace a slow path up his ribs and into his armpit.

“Aha so that’s your game! Is that the best you can come up with?” James’ heart pounded in his chest. The thought of these three girls licking peanut butter from his body was very exciting. He couldn’t believe how turned on he was at this kinky treatment.

Natalia dipped her fingers into the jar and then began to slowly rub the peanut butter along James’ ribs. The other girls followed suit.

Even this made the British agent start chuckling. Oh well, he thought, for Queen and country and all that. Let the torment begin!
The James Blank guy is quite a character. He's really made the best of this whole tickle 'torture' business.

Lt. Elena Vorlov was in a supremely buoyant mood as she walked down the corridor to the room where Samantha Storm lay captive. She had reduced the top American agent to a giggling wreck with the tickle torture of a lifetime. Her prisoner was not going anywhere for at least another 36 hours and she had plenty more fun and games lined up. She did not considered herself to be a heartless woman though. After all, she had made a glass of orange juice and a cheese sandwich and if Samantha behaved herself, Elena might be tempted to share them.

She unlocked the door to the holding room and walked in. Samantha Storm lay strapped to the table in the middle of the room. She was more or less naked except for her black bikini bottoms. She also appeared to be asleep, the poor thing was probably exhausted, Elena thought to herself with false charity.

Elena smiled at the pretty agent and set the orange juice and sandwich down on top of a cabinet. She moved to the table and bent down close to her ticklish prisoner.

“Wake up sleepyhead, I’m back.”

Samantha’s eyes snapped open and she grinned at her captor. As soon as Elena’s mind realised that something was wrong, Samantha’s right fist crashed into her jaw.

The Russian staggered backwards and crashed into a wall, the wind was knocked out of her lungs.

Quick as a flash, Samantha was off the table and on top of the Russian. Although the Russian was much bigger, Samantha had the element of surprise and had struck the crucial first blow.

The American side stepped a kick and moved swiftly behind the Russian. She wrapped her arms tightly round Elena’s neck.

“Surprise!” Samantha said.

“But…how?” Elena asked weakly as she tried to prise free from Samantha’s grip.

“Trade secret, sweetheart.” She tightened her hold. “Now where’s Commander Blank?”

“Ugh…He is in the room at the end of the corridor.”

“Are there any other guards around?”

“I’m not telling!” The Russian wheezed, trying to muster some defiance.

Samantha jerked hard on the Russian’s neck. “Wrong answer.”

“Akkk! No…no guards. Just me and the Zereva sisters at this facility.”

“That’s better. Now, say g’night Gracie!” Samantha gave Elena’s neck a pinch that she had picked up in Shanghai. The Russian slumped into an unconscious heap at her feet.

Samantha said a quick silent prayer of thanks to the CIA quartermaster. He had supplied Samantha with a fingernail extension that was tipped with fragments of industrial cutting diamonds. In a tight spot, it could be used to saw through rope or plasticuffs and it could even double as a glasscutter.
You know sometimes I forget this is a spy thriller and then we get an action sequence. And sometimes cool gadgets.
Once Samantha had finally remembered it was there, it was a simple matter to cut through one of her wrist straps. She had then unfastened all the straps and replaced her clothing over her wrists and ankles to hide what she had done. Then she had simply waited for the Russian to return so she could make her move.

The blonde Russian was about to find out that payback was a bitch.

Before that, Samantha had a few other things to attend to. She collected her clothes and boots and quickly dressed herself. Then she set about stripping the Russian to her underwear.

Elena wore lacy white lingerie which Samantha was fairly sure was not standard issue to Russian agents. Her breasts were larger than Samantha’s and her tummy was flat with a dinky little half-outie bellybutton. She had a narrow waist and gently flaring hips. Her long legs were toned and muscular and her feet were smooth and soft. They were actually the same size as Samantha’s and they looked very cute on the Russian’s valkyrie-esque body.
Elena is quite the stunner.
The Russian had also had a stiletto knife secured in a sheath on her right forearm. The professional in Samantha admired that kind of preparedness. It also gave Samantha a weapon.

It was an effort for Samantha to lift the unconscious woman onto the table. She fastened her ankles into the straps at the foot of the table. She had to use the Russian’s own belt to bind her hands as she had destroyed one of the wrist straps in her escape.

Once she was satisfied that the Russian was secure she exited the room. She looked to the end of the corridor. She could hear muffled laughter from the room. She set off stealthily to free her comrade.

She paused as she reached the door and then she kicked it open. The sight that greeted her appalled her. James was strapped to a table clad in only his boxer shorts and a blindfold. The three teasing Zereva sisters were licking something from his body.

Samantha dropped into a fighting stance and yelled at the three young Russian women.

“Untie him now or I start kicking ass!”

The sisters looked at each other, their eyes were wide with fear. They were in big trouble now.

“Samantha, is that you?” James called out.

“Yeah, I’m here to rescue your sorry ass. Sorry I’m late but I was a little tied up elsewhere. By the way, nice shorts.”

“Ahhh. I see, a rescue.”

No one moved.

“I know you girls understand English, untie him now or…”

“Look Samantha,” James interrupted, “everything’s fine here.”
That was genuinely hilarious.
Samantha decided her colleague has lost his marbles. “What? Are you kidding? I mean I can see feathers and peanut butter and…and…”

James laughed nervously. “I know it may seem a little strange but I am actually having rather a lot of fun here with these charming ladies.” The Zereva sisters looked at each other grinning. “And I thought I might just stay here for a bit.”

Samantha sighed. This was turning out to be a very strange day. “Okay James. Whatever floats your boat.”

“That’s the spirit my dear. But er, Mum’s the word eh? I’d never live it down if the chaps at HQ got to hear about this.”

“Girl scout’s honour.” Samantha said. She left the room shaking her head.

As she closed the door she could hear James’ voice. “Well come on, ladies, I am simply covered in peanut butter here and that just won’t do!”
Wow. James' story is filled with characters. It is obvious that Samantha has escaped Elena. Do the Zereva sister care? Not one bit. And Samantha is left to her own devices.
Samantha walked back to where she had left her blonde “friend.” She had her own affairs to deal with.

Elena was coming to as Samantha returned.

“Hey blondie, how’s tricks?” Samantha said.

The Russian quickly took stock of her predicament. Samantha saw the panic wash over her face as she tried to struggle out of her bonds.

“Sorry, blondie. I made sure those were real secure.”

“Samantha, you must let me up. You cannot do this!”

The American perched on the table and tweaked the Russian’s nose. “Guess again Ellie. I don’t suppose Miss Ramirez told you what happened when I got free, did she? It wouldn’t have done much for her reputation. You see, I did a little tickling of my own. I would tell you how but I am not very good at telling stories so it would probably be better if I just showed you.” She poked her finger into the Russian’s armpit and was rewarded with a squeal.

“Well whaddaya know? Blondie’s ticklish too!” Samantha said gleefully. “That’s a great body you’ve got there Elena. I bet you are even more ticklish than me. Let’s find out.”

Samantha walked slowly around the room, gathering up Elena’s tickling tools. She found some feathers, the fans, the toothbrush and the make up brush. All the while the Russian pleaded to be let up but her panicked cries fell on deaf ears.

“Oh look!” Samantha exclaimed as she opened a drawer in the cabinet. “Long life batteries. They are also the right size for those feathery fans of yours.”

Samantha hummed to herself as she put fresh batteries in each of the fans. She then placed them in the exact same places that Elena had done earlier. The Russian watched in horror as the feathers were positioned by her feet, ribs and over her bellybutton.

“Oh Samantha, you mustn’t do this! Please I beg of you!” She said anxiously.

“Here’s the deal blondie. There’s a lot of stuff happened in this room that I don’t want anyone to know about and there’s going to be a lot of stuff that you won’t want anyone to know about. Once this exercise is over, I suggest we both keep our mouths shut but in the meantime, you are going to get a taste of your own medicine.”

The Russian opened her mouth to say something but Samantha triggered the fans by her feet.

“Ahhhh! Aha hahahahahahahah! Samantha, please stop them!”

Samantha casually started the fans over Elena’s ribs and bellybutton. It wasn’t long before the Russian’s statuesque body was shaking with laughter. Samantha imagined that her outie bellybutton was getting a real teasing from the spinning fluffy little feather poised above it.

The American leaned against the cabinet and ate the cheese sandwich that the Russian had prepared. She took her time as she watched Elena get tickled by the blurred feathers. Damn, those things could really dish out the tickling. Samantha drained the glass of orange juice and swirled the ice cubes at the bottom around. That gave her another idea.
Ooh. Ice. Elena really burned a bridge here. Samantha's so methodical, so cruel, so impersonal. There was always going to be payback but I imagine that Samantha would have been a bit nicer if there had been no double cross.
Samantha clicked off the fans. Her Russian counterpart was already breathing hard and unravelling pretty quickly.

“You’ve got a little red in your cheeks now, Ellie. It suits you.” Samantha said.

“Okay, we are even now, please let me up.” Elena pleaded.

“Oh no. I’m not done with you by a long way yet!”

Samantha tipped the ice cubes out of the glass into her hand and dumped them onto Elena’s tummy. Predictably there was a sharp intake of breath followed by a lot of squealing and giggling.

Elena tried to shake the ice cubes off her stomach but Samantha covered them and held them in place. She made a small mound of them over Elena’s navel and kept them pressed there with one hand. She used her other hand to free up some smaller ice cubes and began rubbing these over the Russian’s ribs and hips. It was no mean feat to keep the ice in place on Elena’s quivering belly as she was bucking and shrieking like crazy.

As the ice cubes melted against the Russian’s hot body, Samantha began to use her wet icy fingers to tickle and squeeze her ribs and hips. She then used her tongue to rub the last melting fragments of ice over Elena’s tender bellybutton.

“Hahahahahahaaa. Samanthaaaa! Please stop! Hahahahahahahaha! I beg you!”

Samantha carried on tickling. Revenge was supposed to be a dish best served cold and the effects of the ice cubes were proof of that.

There was one ice cube left in the glass and Samantha now tipped this into her hand.

“Samantha, please! No more ice! It’s unbearable!”

Samantha shook her head. “Blondie, if you’re gonna dish it out, you had better be able to take it too.”

The American pulled down the cups of the Russian’s lacy bra exposing her impressive breasts. She used the ice cube to tease her pink nipples to erection and then she brandished the make-up brush.”

“Remember this one, honey?” She plunged the brush between Elena’s breasts and spun it furiously against the soft sensitive skin there. Tears of laughter ran down the Russian’s cheeks as the brush now fluttered over her nipples. The Russian’s eyes rolled back in her head and she started to groan.

“Whoa, girl! I think you are starting to enjoy this a little too much!” Samantha said. She removed the brush from between the giggly Russian’s heaving breasts and looked her in the eye.

“It’s funny how this can get to you, isn’t it?”

“Samantha, I never imagined that…”

“Uh-uh!” Samantha waggled an admonishing finger. “Too much more out of you and I’ll have to gag you.”

The Russian closed her eyes in helplessness. She knew she was beaten and she knew she was going to pay. It had been very costly to underestimate this American.
Has Elena ever been really tickled before? Is she more ticklish than Samantha?
Samantha took a pair of stiff blue feathers and began to run them across the soles of Elena’s dinky feet. The squeals of laughter let her know she had hit paydirt.

“Are we having fun yet, Blondie?” Samantha called.

She spent the next ten minutes tormenting the soft soles with the feathers. Then she used her fingers to scramble up and down the sensitive arches and ticklish toes. She paid careful attention to the balls and heels of the Russian’s feet, scraping her fingernails across them excruciatingly slowly (she had pocketed her special false fingernail beforehand.)

Elena’s head whipped from side to side as she laughed hysterically at the tickling on her feet.

“Hahahahaha! Please not my feet! Aha hahahahaha.”

“Sorry, can’t hear you Blondie.” Samantha answered as her nails continued to glide over the soft soles. Samantha teased the ticklish tootsies until their owner was on the point of passing out. Then she stopped. She was not going to let the Russian off that easily.

“How we doing, Blondie?” She asked cheerfully.

“Samantha, I implore you, you cannot continue to treat me this way.”

“Chill out Blondie, I’m just giving you a taste of your own medicine.” Samantha looked at her watch. There were still over 30 hours to go until the intelligence exercise was due to finish, she had feathers, tickling fans, brushes as well as her fingers and thumbs.

“Besides,” Samantha added, as she bicycled her fingers next to the Russian’s armpits in preparation for the next onslaught of tickling, “We’ve got all the time in the world.”

The End!

(Whew! I know this has been a long story so if you have made it this far, thanks very much for sticking with it. I hope you enjoyed it! ):cool:

That was great. Blank is in Heaven and Vorlov is in hell and they are going to stay that way for quite a while.

Longstory - it means so much to me that after all these years you have enjoyed these stories enough to post your comments and reactions. It really makes writing them worthwhile.

A few comments just for you. ;)

James Blank is totally metro so he has his body waxed, hence his hairless armpits. He thinks it looks better. Go figure...

The nerve pinch Samantha uses on Elena is a nod to a scene in the original Danger Girl comic series when the heroine Abbey Chase uses it in one scene.

Samantha's final line is a tip of the hat to 'On her Majesty's Secret Service' which is one of my favourite Bond films. I thought George Lazenby had the potential to be a decent Bond. It's a shame he didn't return to the role and even more of a shame that the film he and Bruce Lee were going to shoot together was never made due to Lee's untimely death.

Yeah, I am a mine of useless trivia. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back