• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Middle Brother (True tale of tickling my brother's feet) m/M

patricksands

Tickling My Middle Brother

I was discovering my true love of tickling at 13 years old, my brother was 21 and still living at home.

One day I got the chance I was waiting for. We were both upstairs when Mum shouted to us that she was going to the shops, leaving us in the house alone! My brother was taking a shower and I guessed that with the noise of the water did not hear her departure. Time to have some fun I thought to myself with an evil grin!!

I positioned myself in his room and sat and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. When he did finally emerge he was only wearing a towel when he came into the room and found me, he said something like ‘what the hell are you doing in my room?’ Very calmly I said to him ‘I have something that I have been wanting to give you for a long time’ to which he said ‘well let me have it and get out of here’.

‘What is it anyway?’ He asked. Oh, I’ll let you have it I said, I'm here tickle your feet and once I’m finished with you I’ll be happy to go." He just looked at me to begin with and said "Get lost" Then I calmly got up and started to make my way across the room to where he was standing, he obviously could see the look in my eyes and all of a sudden shouted "NO" and tried to dodge behind me but it was too late because as he did I pushed him and he fell on the bed and rolled off the other side and landed between the bed and the wall, his legs sticking up with his feet resting on the bed. There was no time to loose, I quickly pushed the bed further up against the wall trapping him between the two and sat on his ankles.
(I still think that the best kind of restraint is makeshift and the best kind of tickling is non consensual in a fun setting.)

I now knew that he was trapped and with no hope of escape because he was swearing and threatening me but if he could have got away he would have at this point. ‘MUM, he shouted, help! Oh dear I said, Mum is gone out, she won’t be back for ages.
Sure in the knowledge it could begin I started on his toes as if talking to myself and ignoring the barrage of insults and threats ‘this little piggy went to market’ ‘No PLEASE, not THAT!’ He shouted … I continued to the ultimate conclusion ‘and this little piggy went wee, wee, wee’ in moments he lost the ability to speak for hysterical laughing. My brother still is one of those guys that gets weak when he is tickled and quickly looses the ability to fight back even if not trapped. He is also the type of guy that does not loose sensitivity, in other words, as long as you keep tickling he keeps laughing.

I love the verbal play when tickling and just kept tickling him and verbally teasing him. Although I do not remember everything I said to him, I do remember saying the following…

‘You must be enjoying this to be laughing so much!
‘I could just do this all day!’
‘I wonder when Mum will be home to save you?’
‘Would you like me to stop? Too bad!’

I kept him there just tickling his feet for about 10 minutes at least and ignored ever plea for me to stop at least while he was able to speak. Occasionally I would stop long enough for him to think it was over, only to carry on when he had caught his breath. But it was not until Mum came back from the local shops I had to stop, it must have been about 10 or 15 minutes later that it crossed my mind he might have had enough. :0)

I have a question for you that follow on from this; I get kind of carried away when I get to tickle a guy's feet, especially when I am getting a great reaction.
I don't know how long I was there because I lost all track of time!
How many of you loose track of time when you get chance for an impromptu tickle. I wonder how many of you have tickled an older brother too? Would love to hear your comments. By the way, my brother did get his own back but we were always the best of friends and still are. His son, my nephew, is now 16 and is just as tickling on the bottoms of his feet as his Dad… but that’s another

Last edited:
my older brother had (and still does have) the leanest, longest silky smoothest, long toed, high arched feet. He would dangle a bare foot down from the bunk bed at night and I could not resist ticking that bare smooth sole, especially the arch. He would yank his foot away fairly fast. He is ticklish and, like his feet, he is long, lean and beautiful.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back