• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Quiet Monday

fthrrsRus

It was a quiet monday afternoon so I decided to take a couple of hours off and go down to my favorite strip club. I like to go in the afternoon because it isn't busy so the dancers take more time. The other reason I like this club is that they have a room in the back with a couch you can go to where you can get up to 1/2 an hour. Costs more but it is worth it.

A few minutes after I got there a blonde sits down next to me and after a litttle conversation asks me it I would like a dance. She is dressed as a cheerleader and a little thinner than I like but was still pretty.

We go in the back and she strips down to her thong and begins to dance. As always I give her a few soft strokes down her sides and from her armpits to her breasts but get no reaction. ( hey you never know till you try ). She is stradling me kneeling on the couch when we heard a thud and she says she lost a shoe. Taking advantage of this I slide my hand down her leg and slip off her other shoe. She keeps on dancing as I glide my fingers over her heels and arches but get no reaction. When I reach her toes however it changes as she beings to giggle softly. This goes on for a few moments and I am getting quite the hard on.

She gets up and changes position so she is sitting on my lap. I then gently grasp her ankle and bring her foot up to my shoulder. Getting the idea she swings her other foot up. I then take her foot in my hand and bring it to my mouth and start to suck on her toes. At first she just giggles a little but as I continue going from toe to toe and wiggling my agile tongue in the spaces between the giggles stop and her breathing gets deeper. Finally after a few more minutes her hand goes beneath her g string and she starts to stroke herself.

For a quiet Monday afternoon in sure ended with a bang.

lucky you

it sucks the only strip clubs worth going to are the ones in canada, but the ones i can go to that allow you to touch the girls there really.... skanky *shivers* i gotta find a cute clean girl i could tickle... lmao i always wondered about picking up a prostitue for a tickle date :p no sex just tickling, can they still bust ya lol.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back