• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AOL Instant Messenger Roleplay, m/f, extreme tickling, VERY adult

ViperGTS

ViperGTS: You are HYPER!

bluefoxticklee: *nod nod nod*

ViperGTS: Why?

bluefoxticklee: *Eyes him wildly* Caffienne......

ViperGTS: Good, then you'd be a great tickle torture/forced orgasm candidate.

bluefoxticklee: *squeeks quietly and looks at him wideeyed*

ViperGTS: Now, either calm down, or take off your shoes.

bluefoxticklee: *Giggles nervously* Ah... I can calm down *shyly skitters over and sits next to him*

ViperGTS: I think you would prefer the other option though...wouldn't you? *slips hand under your shirt and tickles your hip*

bluefoxticklee: *Shrieks and giggles rapidly bounding away and pawing at him from afar* YOU!

ViperGTS: What?

bluefoxticklee: *Stares at wildly then pounces him plucking a bug off his shoulders* See see? Buggity bug!

ViperGTS: *sighs and shoots you with an elephant tranquilizer*

bluefoxticklee: *dodges and quickly calms down snuggling against him* See? Calm. I can be calmm.

ViperGTS: *stabs you with another one, right in the neck...injects*

bluefoxticklee: *Immediately falls asleep* mrrrr

ViperGTS: *scoops you up and takes you upstairs*

bluefoxticklee: *sleep*

ViperGTS: *plunks you on the bed...knowing you're out of it for a while*

bluefoxticklee: *sleep*

ViperGTS: *starts pulling your clothing off of you, leaving your underwear only*

bluefoxticklee: *sleep o.o*

ViperGTS: *puts you in the middle of the bed and lifts your arms up and over your head...clasping the leather restraints around them, that are permanently attatched to the headframe*

bluefoxticklee: *Mrrghs softly, but still outta it*

ViperGTS: *spreads your legs wide, smiling as I clasp your ankles into another set of restraints, keeping them tight so your legs can't move, but you wont be uncomfy*

bluefoxticklee: *blinks sleepily and yawns still slightly outta it*

ViperGTS: *makes sur ethe ropes and restraints are tight and won't slip...and sits on the edge of the bed next to you, waiting*

bluefoxticklee: *blinks and shakes her head lightly opening her eyes* Mrew? MIYAH?! *Yips and struggles* Not fair!

ViperGTS: Maybe not to you, but this is what you get for being so damned ADHD. *chuckles and slides out from under the bed a black duffel bag....unzips it...lays out several different feathers, a vibrator, a cloth gag, a hairbrush, and those cruel looking steel fingertips that have small nubs on the end...and lays them out next to you*

bluefoxticklee: *Gulps and whimpers* I-I'm sorry! I'll stop being so hyper, I swear!

ViperGTS: Like hell you won't. But it's okay, your extra ennergy will help you with what you're about to go through. *smiles warmly and puts the bag on the floor, then looks over the toys...puts on the eight tips, one on each finger, then straddles your hips, wiggling them at you so you can see*

bluefoxticklee: *SQueeks and shakes her head wildly* No! Please, I swear! I'll calm down! *looks at his fingers, body already tensing*

ViperGTS: *smiles* Oh don't worry honesy...*the cold but tickly tools touch your underarms and I stroke them up and down with quick, short motions*...with what I have planned, you'll NEED your energy!

bluefoxticklee: *Yelps and giggles rapidly biting her lower lip hard* n-noohahahehEHAHAHAHA! *Tries desperately to find some way to break the restraints*

ViperGTS: It's a good thing these ropes were made to tether boats to docks, and can withstand over three hundred pounds of force each...that's per limb. *grins as I go to town in your underarms, the smooth, small, vicious points stroking and gliding over your flesh*...not to mention how heavy duty the leather cuffs all are.

bluefoxticklee: *Laughs harder listening in horror to his description of how strong her restraints are* nonono! pleasehHEHEHhehehe stophahHAHA I'm sorry hehehee *giggles hard shoulders shaking softly*

ViperGTS: No you won't...you're not going to stop anything unless I tell you to. And right now, I just want you to keep on laughing for me. *grins as the steel tips glide down over your stretched out sides, prodding ever so gently yet oh so tickly in between each pair, and sliding over your bare skin on their ways to your hips*

bluefoxticklee: NO! DON'T! *Shriek laughs as they swoop lower squirming as much as she can. The muscles under her skin twitching wildly as she continues to plea for him to let her go* nono Plehheasee stophaha!

ViperGTS: *hums amusedly to myself as my cruel little tools do their work, pinching gently into your hips, then swiftly sliding over your tummy and across your navel, swirling around it*

bluefoxticklee: *Laughs rapidly squirming beneath the fingers* No plehehEHHEHEASEEE HEE not therehahHAHAHA *tenses muscles panting lightly between giggles*

ViperGTS: *sings softly* How sweet it is to be tickling you...*my fingertips start stroking over the front panel of your panties, lightly coursing over the material that's covering your bare lower tummy*

bluefoxticklee: *Giggles faster body shaking more the lower he goes biting her lower lip again trying to stop herself from laughing so hard*

ViperGTS: *I sit between your legs, the tickling going unabated...the steel tips glide down further, over your panty covered crotch, sliding over the thin material and teasing the super sensetive skin underneath...I pay special attention here, stroking the tips over each and every curve and crevice*

bluefoxticklee: *Gasps sharply and erupts in squeeky giggles which rapidly snap into silent laughter, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her thighs twitch softly as her laughter becomes audible again*

ViperGTS: Hmm, I wonder if I shoudl stay here for a while? *the tips glide up repeatedly, pushing your lips apart through the panties and stroking over your clit gently. Then, several seconds later, as I notice a small wet patch forming, I stroke the tips down your thighs, over your quivering flesh*

bluefoxticklee: *Gasps whimpering and trying not to moan between fast giggles shaking her head quickly* N-NO! Don'thahHAHAHAA *shiveres lightly teeth chattering*

ViperGTS: *the nails glide up and down your thighs, pinching them every know and then...then they slide down over your kneecaps, and under neath them on the soft skin behind*

bluefoxticklee: *Her laughter subsides quite a bit, obvious not ticklish underneath her knees, which gives her time to recatch her breath*

ViperGTS: *stroking your skin softly* Ready for the foot treatment with these nails, honey? *lifts myhands up and turns around, facing your bare, helplessly bound feet*

bluefoxticklee: *Looks at him horrified* No... don't do that, please don't. *automatically curls her toes sharply trying to block him from as much foot as she could cover*

ViperGTS: *grins...and takes off the nailtips.* Alright. I won't. *goes into the bag again, rifling through the other things that are left inside*

bluefoxticklee: *Blinks in suprise and looks at him, startled that he wasn't going to tickle her feet.... But when he dug around in the bag, it renewed her fears and she gulped lightly*

ViperGTS: *brings out two things that look much like brass knuckles, only they're made of some kind of other material...I also bring out some rather thin nylon rope.* Not yet, anyway. *I push the things over your toes...they fit tightly, but comfortably, over each toe. I push the end of the thin rope through each one, through a small hole on the top side of them. I then pull them back and tie them to the ankle restraints. They pull your toes back, stretching your soles out tautly, and immobile.*

bluefoxticklee: *Watches him curiously, not knowing what those things are used for and blinks softly before gulping and trying to fight as much as possible to avoid him getting on the restraints on her toes. When he does succeed she whimpered and looked up at him terrified* D-Do you have to do that?

ViperGTS: Well, you won't hold em back for me, now will you. *puts on the little steel fingertips again, and goes down to the edge of the bed, kneeling on the floor. I lean forward and slowly slide the tip of my tongue up your left sole*

bluefoxticklee: *Giggles nervously watching the fingertips before letting out a choked gasp, tensing sharply letting out a soft purring laugh as he licked her left sole squirming a bit*

ViperGTS: *I then smile up at you, and slide the tip of my tongue up your right sole now as well.*

bluefoxticklee: *The warm laughter peaks into a soft moan before dipping back into giggles, shivering a bit*

ViperGTS: *suddenly, my face pulls away from your foot and all eight sharp, torturously tickly tips start gliding and twirling up and down your taut, helplessly bound arches and heels.*

bluefoxticklee: *Shrieks having been rudely jolted out of her little trance and laughs hard trying in vain to pull her feet away from him*

ViperGTS: Whatsa matter honey, sensetive? *the nails glide up over the balls of your immobilized feet and back down your arches, digging small circles into your stretched flesh*

bluefoxticklee: *shrieks giggling rapidly shaking her head frmo side to side gasping for air between fast laughs*

ViperGTS: *I focus the majority of the tickling on your arches and heels, and I lean over, taking each toe between my lips and sucking and nibbling them, one at a time, over and over, as the tickling goes on unstopped*

bluefoxticklee: *Giggles rapidly frantically squirming before squeeking and purring between laughs* No hahHAHAHA Don't DO hehEHEHEHE THAHAHhahaha!

ViperGTS: *my tongue slides between your toes again and again as I ignore your please and use the nails to rake slowly, deviously up and down your arches*

bluefoxticklee: *Moans sharply before giggling rapidly whining and squirming sharply*

ViperGTS: *finally, I stop using my mouth and just slowly drag one tip each up and down your soles.* Having fun yet, honey?

bluefoxticklee: *GIggles rapidly* y-y-yeesss *laughs harder*

ViperGTS: *grins and stops, taking off the fingertips. I sit between your legs and smile at the wet stain on them* I see that...you sure are happy. *gently massages my fingertips over your crotch, pressing the material between the folds of moist skin and making your panties even more wet*

bluefoxticklee: *Gasps and moans softly biting her lower lip as her eyes shut firmly her hips pushing up against his hand slightly, her body shivering rapidly*

ViperGTS: It's just a shame there is still another round of tickling to go. *stops, and grabs two of the stiff, pointed, red feathers, and straddles your hips again* Now, I have a question for you. Would you rather I tickle the hell out of you with these, and not let you cum at all...*starts to stroke them slowly in your underarms*...or take off your panties and just fuck your brains out?

bluefoxticklee: *shivers sharply and almost whines when he stops and looks up at him horrified before giggling sharply at the feathers quickly darting to a quick conclusion* F-FuhHAHCHHCCHK me HAHA *struggles*

ViperGTS: Wrong answer. The right answer...*I say the words slowly as I drag the feathers in and out of your armpits, sliging them up your biceps, then down your sides and around your breasts*...is both.

bluefoxticklee: *Blinks at him in horror thinking he was about to tickle her again and was right, gasps sharply as he curves around her breasts giggling sharply again* b-botHAHhahehe?

ViperGTS: *the feather saw their ways over your breasts, circling around your nipples in opposing directions simultaneously.* Yes, both....I'll tickle you until you think you cant take it anymore, then I'll fuck you silly while I tickle you some more. *grins cruelly as I flip the feathers around and use the pointy quills to poke and scratch your nipples*

bluefoxticklee: *Gasps sharply whines and moans softly giggling faster squirming roughly* GAH! HAHAHHA! PLEHEHAHEHESE IT TICHKHEHEHHELESS!

ViperGTS: Please what? What do you want me to do instead? *drags the sharp ends down over your chest and tummy, circling your navel with them, then flipping them again and twirling the feather tips deep in your navel*

bluefoxticklee: *Giggles sharply bucking her hips up lightly* STHAHAHAP TICKLINGHAHAHAHA *Squirms and bucks softly* don'tHAHAHA

ViperGTS: No. *I put the feathers down on your tummy, and take hold of your panties with both hands, along the side of your hip...and I rip them apart. I slide them down your other leg, baring your pussy. I grab the feathers and start sliding the tips slowly up and down along your inflamed pussy lips*

bluefoxticklee: *Watches him warily before yelping sharply as he rips her panties about to protest before squeeking with giggles as he moves in with the feathers*

ViperGTS: Now, let's see....*spreading your lips with one hand and running the feathers up and down between them with the other, stroking your clit and dipping the feathers into your now dripping hole, twirling them softly*

bluefoxticklee: *Gasps sharply whimpering and squirming, still giggling softly trying in an attempt to close her legs*

ViperGTS: *I lean in and start using my tongue to tease your pussy, the feathers coming out and stroking down between your cheeks as I slowly eat you out*

bluefoxticklee: Dear god... *Blushes sharply and giggling fast whining and pushing up her hips lightly* Gah.... evil... *whimpers*

ViperGTS: *my tongue slowly slides into your hole, swirling and licking as I put the feathers down and unzip my jeans with one hand. As my tongue slides wetly over your clit and swirls around it, I push my jeans and boxers down to my knees*

bluefoxticklee: *Moans sharply and whimpers shuddering sharply trying not to buck her hips up again*

ViperGTS: *I kiss and lick up over your clit, and onto your lower tummy. My tongue trails a sticky, sensual path up to your chest, and flicks over your clit. I press my rock hard cock against your crotch, pressing it between the folds of your wet skin but not entering you yet, just causing friction as I rub it up and down*

bluefoxticklee: *Giggles softly before gasping as he presses against her causing her to whine and whimper pushing her hips up lightly*

ViperGTS: *I slide my cock up and down against your slick pussy as I suck and nibble each nipple, one at a time...then kiss and suck your neck as I move back a bit and slide myself deep into you*

bluefoxticklee: *Gasps and whimpers pushing her hips up sharply purring sharply as he moves in on her neck whining and trying to pull out of the restraints before whimpering sharply as he pushed all the way in her* mrrhgha

ViperGTS: *slowly, I slide it in and out of you, moaning against your ear*...you're so wet...you really enjoy it when I play with you, don't you baby....*I rest against you to hold you still as I make love to you, wiggling my fingertips against your bare sides at the same time*

bluefoxticklee: *Pants softly purring and whining softly* Y-Yes... *purrs hard pushing her hips up again hips shivering softly before giggling rapidly as he starts tickling her*

ViperGTS: And you do know...*moans a bit, your slick crotch causing me intense pleasure as well*...that after you cum on me, there will will be much more tickling...right? *gasps and goes back to nibbling your neck as I slowly start to increase the speed of my thrusts*

bluefoxticklee: *Moans in unision with him moving her hips up in speed to his* W-what? *shivers sharply purring softly*

ViperGTS: Once you've finished...there's...there's much more torture to come...*my fingers prod against your ribs gently, as I continue to speed up...soon, I can't tickle at the same time, and I prop myself up higher on my hands, and continue to thrust into you...soon, it's really more me fucking you than making love...the bed creaks as I pound myself into you*

bluefoxticklee: *Whimpers in soft fear shuddering sharply before shoving back panting harder and harder with each thrust he makes, moaning and whining sharply finally squeeking and cums sharply, tensing and panting*

ViperGTS: *I smile as I feel your pussy clenching against my manhood, but I'm not ready yet...I continue to pound you over and over until I can tell your orgasm has subsided, and I slide myself out of you*

bluefoxticklee: *Pants sharply looking up at him half dazed, struggling to snap out of the wierd little trance*

ViperGTS: *I catch my breath and put on the steel nailtips again, and sit between your legs, facing your helplessly exposed soles.* Now...they tell me that having an orgasm makes the fmale body much, much more ticklish...Is this true? *starts to slowly stroke the tips up and down your bare soles*

bluefoxticklee: *Looks down at him horrified whimpering wildly* No, please don't do that! No, its NOT true! YOu don't have to test it! NO NO!! HAHAHHA *Laughs hard struggling frantically*

ViperGTS: *the little nubby tips glide up and down over your taut soles, gliding from the centers of your arches, down the edges of your soles, around your heels, then back up to your toes, wiggling underneath your toe restraints*

bluefoxticklee: *Giggles uncontrollably tears streaming down her face, pleas totally incoherent now* pleHEHEHEHEHSEHE DONTHAHEAHHAHA

ViperGTS: *the little metal bits course cruelly along the edges of your soles again, then down your insteps. I use them on the tops of your feet as well, scritching them on the skin lightly*

bluefoxticklee: *Pants for air giggling like crazy* PlehEHehahahahseeeHAHAHA! *Bucks wildly coughing between laughter*

ViperGTS: *hearing your coughs, I stop and get the vibrator I took out earlier. I slide it along your still soaked pussy, getting it moist for it's soon entrance into your womanhood.*

bluefoxticklee: *Gasps for air panting slowly totally exhausted* Please... stop... *whimpered then whimpers more as the vibrator pressed up against her pussy making her moan weakly*

ViperGTS: No way. I still haven't gotten off yet. *snickers, knowing you can see my rock hard, throbbing cock, standing upright as I tease you with the vibrator. I slide it into you. A small notch that goes around the base of the vibrator holds it inside your tight pussy as I turn it on and let it go. It buzzes loudly inside you as I return my attention to your feet*

bluefoxticklee: *Gasps and moans loudly before laughing ridiculously fast pleading and begging for him to stop squealing and gasping for air almost immediately*

ViperGTS: Tell me you want more, baby...*I can hear you giggling madly over the sound of the pleasure device, as my nails go back to town on your feet. They tease under your toes, over the balls of your feet, and down your arches.*

bluefoxticklee: *Can't even speak, giggling way to fast, her giggles interuppted by crisp moans and whimpers* I-I.. HAHAHA WAHNTHAHAHHA MORehahHAHhh

ViperGTS: Good, then you won't mind this...*my cock is throbbing almost painfully as I listen to your laughter and the vibrator, buzzing powerfully between your legs. I can only imagine the sexual torment this is causing you, caught between heaven's best pleasure and hells worst torture.*

bluefoxticklee: GAHHHAHAH! *Gasps for air laughing sharply whining and bucking, trying anything to try and dislodge the vibrator, tears streaming down her face*

ViperGTS: *I get off the bed and use one hand to tickle up and down your right sole, digging the steel nails into your arch and heel, as I press my cock against your other stretched out foot...you can feel your own sticky juices making your sole slick and allowing my cock to slide easily over your skin*

bluefoxticklee: *Pants hard giggling highpitchedly* DAMNIThahahha STOP TEASHEHEHING! *Growls in frustration between rapid giggles*

ViperGTS: *I continue to tickle up and down your sole and underneath your toes, holding your other foot with my free hand and sliding my cock up and down, moaning in pleasure at your forced footjob* Why...mmm...what would you rather...I do to you? *moans again*

bluefoxticklee: *Shivers, getting horrendously frustrated due to the face that the tickling is snapping the vibrator out of its usual pleasure giving. Giggling hard she finally whines* STHAHAHAP TICKLINAHAHHAA Fuck hHAHAH me pleahehehese stop ticklheheing!

ViperGTS: You sure you want that? *I ask as I continue sliding my dick along your foot and tickling the other.* Say it...like you mean it...beg your Master to fuck you!

bluefoxticklee: *Shrieks with giggles and finally moan purrs* Pleehhehehease Master! Fuck me! I beg of you! Plehehaehese!

ViperGTS: *grinning, I stop tickling and climb up onto the bed. I push the vibrator into you deeper, and say,* Say it louder.

bluefoxticklee: *Moans bucking up her hips slightly* PLEASE FUCK ME MASTER! I BEG of you grant my wish! Please Fuck me!

ViperGTS: *I pull the loud vibrator out of your snatch and slam my cock into you again, tossing the vibrator across the room after turning it off. I slam myself deep into you over and over, already right at the edge of orgasm*

bluefoxticklee: *Yelps, slightly startled and shoves her hips up meeting his with each thrust panting hard*

ViperGTS: *I grunt and moan loudly as I fuck you harder than before, slamming my hips roughly against your own as I penetrate your sopping, hyper sensetive womanhood*

bluefoxticklee: *Gasps and yelps moaning and whimpering encouraging words softly, groaning and immediately cumming again struggling to keep up with his thrusting*

ViperGTS: *I was right on the edge to begin with, and feeling your pussy clenching so tightly around my rod drives me over the edge. I grunt so hard my throat barely takes the strain as my cock explodes with excitement, shooting my load into your already soaked snatch*

bluefoxticklee: *Yelps and shudders sharply biting her lower lip hard as he releases into her before relaxing against the bed panting hard*

ViperGTS: *my cock throbs as shot after shot of semen squirts into you, and finally I collapse against your naked body, panting heavily and rather sweaty. I breathe heavily against your ear and neck as our bare chests are pressed against each other's.*

bluefoxticklee: *She grunts sharply at the sudden weight of his body flopping on her. Twisting her head softly, kissing his cheek gently*

ViperGTS: *I face you and kiss you on your lips gently, slipping my tongue between your lips and pressing it against your own. My nose flares with my heavy breath*

bluefoxticklee: *Eagerly accepts the kiss wrapping her toungue around his, rubbing his toungue gently purring happily*

ViperGTS: *for a long several seconds I make out with you, keeping my cock deep inside you and my body pressed against you. I finally slide myself out of you and break the kiss, reaching up and untying your wrists*

bluefoxticklee: *Murrs quietly and pulls her wrists to herself immediately wincing a bit as she stretches her arms and rubs her wrists*

ViperGTS: *I go down to your ankles and unbuckle them, releasing you from your bondage finally. I kiss your thighs once each and lay on the bed next to you, cuddling against you and nuzzling your neck*

bluefoxticklee: *Purrs softly instantly snuggling up to him with a heavy sigh tired out. Nuzzling his neck softly*

ViperGTS: You did well, my dear...*I'm still breathing heavily, but it's sowly coming back under control*

bluefoxticklee: *Blinks up at him softly* I did?

ViperGTS: You did...you didn't pass out this time. *smiles and kisses you softly*

bluefoxticklee: *Blushes and kisses back gently before saying teasingly* Maybe YOU just got worse! *kisses him hard before he can get angry and giggles*

ViperGTS: *almost tickles you forcefully, but grins against your lips as we kiss* Well, you make one hell of a ticklee, I'll tell you that.

Erotic, sexual cyber tickling. My favorite thing, well, next to real tickling! LOL! Awesome! Thanks for posting this, Viper, my friend.

Mitch

very nice

thanks for that share viper, hmmm maybe i should post some of my cyber sessions lol. not as good as real tickling, but if you let your imagination run with it, anything is possible :p

nice

I liked it.
Seemed familiar too. The girl acted cutely though. Adorably even.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back