• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's MY ultimate tickle dream? Let's see...m/f

ViperGTS

On AOL Instant Messenger, a friend asked me what my ultimate tickling dream was. So I told her.

ViperGTS: Alright. A sexy, young woman gets captured by myself...chloroformed and whisked away to my dungeon, never to be seen or heard from again.

ViperGTS: When she awakens, she's wearing nothing but a pair of silk knee high stockings. She's kneeling on a padded table, with her ankles strapped tightly to the edge, her feet hanging over the edge of the table. Her toes are pulled back a bit to immobilize her feet and make her arches stretched taut./ Her calves are strapped in as well, just behind her knees.

makemesmile: Ooh...

ViperGTS: Her knees are spread on the table about two feet apart, exposing her bare, shaved womanhood and her sensitive, ticklish thighs. She's kneeling upright, her back against a flat, padded wooden board that's bolted directly to the table. Around her waist, a thick, heavy duty strap holds her against the board tightly, but comfortably.

ViperGTS: Above her head, her arms are held straight up by a pair of leather restraints that are securely set against the padded board. She's stretched out very high, almost to the point of discomfort, but not quite. This position stretches her sides, exposing her tummy, ribs, and underarms more than she ever thought possible, and forced her back to arch slightly, which pushes her sexy, firm breasts out.

ViperGTS: Keeps them nice and high and pert, too.

ViperGTS: Another strap that comes from the board is wrapped around her forehead, keeping her head motionless. A black, form-fitting satin sleeping mask is around her eyes, blindfolding her. A pink, rubber ball gag, small enough to not be uncomfortable but big enough to keep her from speaking, is lodged in her mouth, held to the board with a buckled strap.

ViperGTS: Want me to go on?

makemesmile: If you want

ViperGTS: No, if you want.

makemesmile: Well.. I do kinda wanna hear more..

ViperGTS: She finally comes to, and realizes just how helpless she is. She screams into her ballgag, trying to beg for release, and trying to get someone to help her.

ViperGTS: After almost an hour, she gives up hope...unable to move a single body part, and knowing no one will come for her...she starts to cry. Tears drip from underneath her blindfold.

ViperGTS: Finally, she hears a door open and close. Footsteps advance towards her. She freaks out, trying to scream and beg for help, for this person not to touch her. She doesn't want to lose her virgnitiy like this, or to be killed by some psycho.

makemesmile: Go on...

ViperGTS: As she screams, she feels his hands...soft and warm...sliding along her body...feeling her rear end, teasing her thighs, fondling her breasts. this is it, she thinks, he's gonna rape me then kill me.

ViperGTS: Tears continue to slide down her cheeks as she sobs heavily.

ViperGTS: Then, her breath catches in her throat.

ViperGTS: She tries to squirm, but can't.

ViperGTS: She giggles. Whoever is there, starts to tickle her. Wiggling his fingertips against her protruding ribs, sliding them into her underarms, teasing her ticklish nipples with light touches.

ViperGTS: Soon, her giggles turn into all out laughter. The light, teasing tickles force blood to rush to her nipples, and she squeals through her gag. her cheeks redden with embarrassment as she realizes how stiff her nipples are becoming.

ViperGTS: For a long hour and a half, the man tease and tickles her tummy, hips, underarms, neck, and breasts. She squeals and laughs loudly into her gag, unable to even move a muscle to avoid the tickling. Her fear of being mercilessly tickle tortured is real, and she wishes to rather be dead than have to deal with this.

ViperGTS: Finally, she gets a break. her cheeks are stained with salty tears and she feels weak, but she's glad it's over.

ViperGTS: She hears the footsteps going behind her...and her eyes shoot wide under her blindfold. She screams like a mad woman into her gag as she feels the man's fingertips gliding cruelly up and down her silk covered, stretched out, helpless arches.

ViperGTS: She has no more tears, though she continues to sob between her peals of laughter. Her chest heaves and jiggles as she screams with tortured, hellish laughter

ViperGTS: Over half an hour of this goes on, and by the time her torturer finally stops, she can't believe that, despite the cruel, merciless torture, her womanhood is almost dripping wet from the sensations. She's confused and startled, and still scared for her life.

ViperGTS: The footsteps again. They walk around in front of her, and she shakes with fear at what might come next. She gasps as she hears a buzzing sound.

ViperGTS: She screams sharply, then bursts into a mad fit of giggled behind her gag as she feels the soft, cruel bristles of an electric toothbrush against her pussy.

makemesmile: Oh my god, you're cruel!!

ViperGTS: She strains against her bonds, pulling, twisting, but she just cannot move. She can't help it...she can feel the sensations building in her abdomen. Her tummy tightens, and she tries to let out a bloodcurdling scream, failing miserably, as her first of countless orgasms washes through her body.

ViperGTS: her entire body shudders and her laughter dissipates as she can no longer breath. The lack of fresh oxygen to her body intensifies her climax as it stretches on and on for so many long seconds, she doesn't know if she'll die from the pain in her lungs, of the pleasure in her groin. Her pussy squirts out a small amount of arousal juice as it contracts and spasms.

ViperGTS: As her torturer focuses the pussy tickling directly on her swollen, hyper sensetive clit, her blindfolded eyes roll up into her skull and black nothingness overtakes her. She falls limp against her tight bonds, unconscious.

ViperGTS: Her torturer smiles and wipes up the small mess between her legs, down her thighs, and on the table, and simply leaves the room, knowing she will sleep well through the night. Only to wake up to a different position, but a similar torture tomorrow...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back