• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kim Bassinger Scene

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
I happened to notice vidcaps from a Kim Bassinger scene in a movie called "I Dream of Africa" on the HITW site. Unfortunately, I cannot access the caps. It appears that the tickling takes place within the last dozen thumbnails. Mrs. Bassinger is lying in a hospital bed with one foot in a cast and the other one free and bare. I believe a man tickles her free foot. Here is the link:

http://www.hitwgang.com/hitwdb/HITW...singer_kim/KimBasingerI-TheDoveHITW_frame.htm

Are y'all aware of this scene?

:sadcry:
:angel: "Why so glum, chum?"
:manicd: "Don't mind that 'smiley.' It's always sobbin.'"

City,

This is not really a tickling scene; it just appears that way. I saw the movie, and I was dissapointed too.

Latin_Boy

A Scene

HOWEVER... you CAN find a quick Kim Bassinger tickle scene in The Real McCoy, when her young son jumps on her back and starts tickling her sides. I've never wanted to be a kid again so much as when I saw that scene... :)

Not true/true

Dream of Africa has no tickling (I heard it had, and bought the video) I was dissapointed but it turned out to be a fairly good movie any way. The Real McCoy does have a scean and its part of my collection. Unfortunetly I don't have the equipment to post it
:dropatear, or I would.

:firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back