• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Girlfriend's Feet (M/F)

Maldoror

[Wish I could think of a more creative title].
Anyway, I just thought that seeing as I've been enjoying this forum for so long, it's high time I gave all of you wonderful tickelphiles something in return.
Over the summer, I began to fall for a girl who will in this story be known as Alice. She is about five five, with purplish-red hair (which she wears short) and the biggest, most beautiful hazel eyes I have ever seen in my life. I later learned her feet were size nine, with beautiful, creamy pinkish soles and cute, plump, toes. I had a class with her my Junior year, and we would sit in the back and talk. We grew closer, but nothing really happened, seeing as she was dating an acquaintance of mine named George. During these times, I often wondered if she was ticklish, and what it would be like to tickle her feet.
Fast forward to the summer. Alice and George break up. We start "hanging out"-basically our relationship blossomed into a "friends-with-benefits" sort of situation.
Now, for as long as I can remember, I have had an obsession with tickling, and I especially love to tickle feet. Nothing excites me more than a pair of helpless, ticklish, vulnerable bare female feet. I knew Alice was ticklish, because back when she was dating George, she, I, and another friend of ours had all spent the night at her house. The next morning, she started nudging people with her feet and trying to grip our sleeves with her toes (sexy, no?) The other girl gave her sole a quick tickle, and she flinched, saying something like, "Their weakness!"
Then, she tried it with me. Big mistake. I gripped her ankle (it was the right one, I believe) with my left hand and started scratching at her sole like there was no tomorrow with the fingers of my right hand.
"AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She tried to pull her leg back, but I held on firmly. She tossed her head forwards, backwards, unable to control her laughter. I kept it up for about half a minute (weak, I know, but keep in mind that she was dating somebody else at the time).
I let go and she caught her breath. "That was terrible," she giggled.
The next time I tickled her, I was at her house again, but this time it was just the two of us. She had broken up with George, but we hadn't gotten together yet. She would call me and ask me to come over quite often during this period, and at the time I began to suspect it was because she liked me. I later learned I was right and-but I digress.
Both of us are very competitive, and she is naturally flirtatious. Her flirting, however, is usually communicated through various challenges. This particular time, she had a bowl and bet me that I couldn't get it out of her hands. I bet her that I could, and rushed at her. She dodged me and flopped onto her bed, laying on her stomach, the bowl held firmly in both hands.
I thought about this for a minute. As of right now, we were just friends. It would definitely be weird for me to just jump on top of her (yes, I know she was flirting with me, but at the time I wasn't completely sure that she liked me yet). In the end, however, I decided that I wasn't going to let her beat me, and I crept onto the bed. I sat on the small of her back, with my knees resting at her sides. If she found this weird, she didn't show it. She just hugged the bowl tighter, and bet me I couldn't get it.
I asked her to give it to me. She snorted.
So I went for the big guns.
"Hey," I asked, "Are you ticklish?"
"No," she scoffed.
Of course, I remembered my previous tickling encounter with her, and knew she was lying. So without a moment's hesitation, I teasingly asked, "Are you sure?" while simultaneously digging into her sides.
She squealed. "NononoHEYSTOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!GET OFF ME!!! STAAAHAAAAAAAAP!!" I quickly turned around, so that I was facing her feet. She was wearing white socks; I peeled the sock on her right foor about half way off, so that half of her sole to the heel was visible. I began tickling her foot once again, and she continued to laugh and thrash.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!STOOOOP!!!!"
She kicked my hand away momentarily. "Put my sock back on," she ordered. Naturally, I refused. For some reason, what she did next remains an especially alluring and sexy memory to me: she slid the sock on her right foot all the way back up with her left one.
I didn't tickle her anymore that day, but I did the next time I came over. It turned out to be one of my all time favorite tickles.
Since she was always up for a challenge, I told her that she could tickle my feet for however long I could last, if I could tickle hers for the same amount of time. If she couldn't last as long as I had, she would lose.
"Fine," she said, "but does it have to be feet?"
I assured her that it did.
Reluctantly, she began tickling me. I myself am quite ticklish, so it was a struggle to even attempt to maintain my composure. But the thought of er beautiful feet in my hands, unable to escape, was too good a chance to pass up, so I grit my teeth and toughed it out.
"God, what a wuss," she said as she scratched her fingers against my socked soles. "You're thrashing ALL OVER THE PLACE!"
Then it was her turn.
"Shit," she groaned, glancing at her watch. "There's no way I'm going to last FIVE MINUTES."
"A deal's a deal," I reminded her.
She tentatively put her right foot in my lap.
"Just go whenever," she whimpered, and then she grit her teeth. I instantly began tickling her sole. "Hahhhehehehahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehhahahaha!"
"Gee, I thought you had better composure than me," I teased, scratching at her sole even harder and faster.
"aaaahhha-I ddddoooo!hahahahehehehehehehehehehehe!"
Then I decided to REALLY have some fun.
"I wonder what will happen if I do THIS," i said, peeling her sock off.
"Hey! No fair! I left YOUR socks on!"
"See what being nice gets you?" I said. And with that, I began tickling her now bare foot. She laughed even harder, banging her head on the bed, turning from one side to the other. I reached for her other foot, and she had no choice but to give it to me. I peeled the sock off her left foot as well, and now i was tickling both feet at once. "HAahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHE!!!"
I scratched at her arch, and traced lines from her toes to her heels. I tickled underneath her toes, in between each space. I tickled her toepads. She was losing it, her laughs becoming hard guffaws.
"Hey, what do you know, time's up," I said.
"So STOP!" she yelled, as I continued to tickle both soles at once.
"Nah," I said. "I don't feel like it."
But she had definitely had enough. She jumped at me, knocking us both off the bed.
My next favorite tickling incident with Alice occurred after we started going out. We were in my room, and had been fooling around for a while. There is a dream catcher which hangs just above my bed. At one point during our "activities," I had looked up and seen it. The long brown feathers had given me an idea that was too good to resist...
"Hang on," I said, "I have a surprise for you."
I put my hand over her eyes, and with the other I reached up and twisted one of the feathers from the dream catcher off.
"What is it?" she asked, still blind.
"You'll see," I said, and with that I started brushing the feather against her neck. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!" She freaked and screamed with laughter, and tried to break away, but I pinned her arms down with my knees, and continued tickling her neck mercilessly. I have to admit that I have always been entranced by the idea of the feather. I don't know why, but it has always been my favorite tool. Many people complain that it doesn't tickle enough; in this sense, I believe I am truly fortunate, to have a significant other so ticklish she can be driven insane by the touch of a feather on her neck!
"HAHAHAHAHA!!STAAHAAAP!!!"
Then something occurred to me, and it excited me immensely. If a feather on her NECK drove her THIS crazy... imagine what a feather on her BARE FEET would do.
I stopped to let her catch her breath.
"Give me the feather," she demanded. I shook my head.
"Give it."
Again, I refused.
Something in the direction I was looking must have hinted at my plan, because she suddenly said, "No."
"No what?"
"No... that would just be mean. Besides, you won't be able to get my socks off." (She was wearing knee high socks, the kind with stripes).
That sounded like a challenge to me, and so I turned around and gripped her leg. I wrapped the feather-less arm around it, while temporarily putting the tip of the feather in my mouth with the other, which I used to peel off her sock, revealing her beautiful (and dangerously ticklish) foot. I pulled the feather back out of my mouth, but I didn't tickle right away. Instead, I just took the scene in. Her foot was in front of me, wriggling helplessly, trying to escape from the evil torture I had in store. Her toes wiggled, as if they were trying to call for help.
I slowly lowered the feather to her sole. Then, I began to drag it quickly uo and down, up and down...
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!Ahehahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! OK,OK!!!!hehehehahahahahahahahahaha!STOP!!STOP, I'll be good i promise i ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Please ok ok ok ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!" I traced the feather on her sole, then stuck it in between each toe, repeating this pattern over and over. I kept this up for a good five minutes, then threw the feather aside and tortured her tootsies with my wriggling fingers.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
She thew herself off the bed eventually, and just lay on the floor, panting.
"You...are so...mean," she gasped. "You TORTURE me."
I only smiled. If only she could see the other insidious schemes I had in mind for her poor feet...
That's all for now; it's late and I'm kind of tired. Anyway, I think these are the best ones so far. If you want more, just let me know, and I'll be happy to oblige.

Very nice experience! I loved it! Please post more. I look forward to reading it.

Mitch

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Like I said, I have more, which I will put up very shortly (some involve my female cousins :ranty: ).

that was damn fine! I'd love to read more of your tales. Don't worry about titles. :feets:

yess bravo, great description with details. i would love to hear of any more encounters you may have had.

This is one of the many many classic true stories buried deep within the TMF archives! Definitely a favourite of mine! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back