• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jimmy's Birthday Surprise

edelman

Jimmy’s Birthday Gift

“Quick, while he’s still in the shower, check his DVD’s!” Laurie, a gorgeous brunette, said to her cute blonde friend, Mary-Ann. Laurie and Mary-Ann were good friends with Jimmy. His birthday was coming up and they were planning to buy him some movies as a gift. The only thing was, they weren’t sure which ones he had, and which ones he didn’t. They figured while he was in the shower, they’d sneak into his room, do a quick inventory, and sneak back out. He’d never be any the wiser and be completely surprised on his birthday. That’s when they heard the water in the shower stop.

“He’s coming out, lets get out of here!” Mary-Ann said. “Too late!” exclaimed Laurie as the door to his room began to open.

The girls thought fast and hid in the closet. He walked into the room before they had a chance to fully close the door. It remained slightly ajar. They were able to obscure themselves behind some hanging clothes, and they also had a perfect view of his bed.

Jimmy walked into the room in nothing but a robe. He sat on the bed and began to reach underneath it. While the girls were hoping he wouldn’t find out they were there, Jimmy pulled out a box.. What they witnessed then, shocked and thrilled them.

Jimmy opened the box. He started to remove various items. Plastic forks, feathers, a couple electric toothbrushes. He dropped the box to the floor, and the girls were able to see some brushes, and various pictures of bare female feet.

“What the hell?” Laurie thought to herself, that’s when Mary-Ann pointed towards Jimmy. “Oh my God....what is he doing?” she whispered.

Jimmy removed the robe, sat on the bed and crossed his legs. He took the plastic fork and lightly glided it across the sole of his bare foot. Instantly he started to giggle, and his foot wiggled back and forth.

The girls immediately blushed at the unbelievable sight of this six-foot, naked man tickling his own foot. They giggled discreetly as he fell on his back, giggling louder while he increased the tickling on himself. They both had a small crush on him, and looking at him do this, they each found themselves fascinated.

Jimmy threw down the fork in almost agony, and giggled for a few more minutes as rubbed the tickling out of his foot. After he gained his composure, he picked up the fork again, laid down on his back, raised his left arm and dragged the fork down his ribcage. He howled and wiggled all over the bed. “Tickle tickle tickle”, he whispered to himself while he guided the fork up and down, even taking a few seconds to torture his own underarm!

Laurie giggled in shock and amazement. “I never knew Jimmy was so ticklish, I can’t believe he’s doing this!!” Blushing, Mary-Ann pointed towards his crotch.. “Uh-oh...I think he likes it!!”
They sat there for 10 minutes, watching Jimmy tickle his ribs, and his feet. He laughed and giggled, and said things like tickle tickle and kitchycoo. He obviously liked it, as his growing manhood was proving, but he also couldn’t stand it, throwing down the implements after a good giggling.. That’s when he picked up the electric toothbrush and the featherduster. Jimmy pressed the toothbrush into his bellybutton and turned it on. He reacted immediately. Screaming and giggling like a fool. Wiggling all over, clearly enjoying it and being driven mad. Then he began to feather his own croth with the duster. He was drivng himself crazy, when Laurie spoke up.

“That’s it! Screw the DVD’s. Just follow my lead.” Mary-Ann nodded in agreement, still transfixed by Jimmy’s self tickle-torture. Laurie suddenly and without warning, kicked the closet door open. Jimmy broke his tickling in shocked horror.

What?!?! Wha...what the hell is going on!?!” He turned beet red and pulled the blankets up over his naked body.

“Yes Jimmy, exactly what the hell IS going on? You tickle yourself all the time?” Laurie asked. “Heehee...I can’t believe how ticklish you are!” Mary-Ann giggled.

I..I....I wasn’t doing anything! Why...why were you 2 in my closet?”

“Well, we wanted to buy you some movies for your Birthday, but I think we have another present in mind now, don’t we Mary-Ann.” “Hmmhmm.” Said Mary-Ann as she pulled down the blanket covering his body.

Jimmy began to get up, and the girls jumped on him. He began to protest, but they were able to get both his arms tied to the bed post with a pair of socks. Then they both spread his legs apart and tied his ankles. He laid there naked, tied spread eagle, and horribly embarrassed. “Please!! Untie me!!! You can’t do this.!!!”

“You know you want us to.” Laurie said as she and Mary-Ann each picked up an electric toothbrush. Turning them on and walking towards him Mary-Ann said, “Happy Birthday, Ticklish Jimmy!”

To Be Continued

Hi. This is my first story in a while. I used to write as Fiktishish. Let me know what you all think, and if I should do the second part.

excellent

can't wait 4 the 2nd part,i'm hanging here on the forum till u post it :wow:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back